Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:22 AM   #1
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default how did you hear of avalon and camelot.

how did you hear of avalon and camelot.

Im curious. there seems to be a lot of people here. and I now this place isn't main stream. you have to look to find it.

I was researching myself on subjects about ufos and other things,
ran into a few vids on utube. and eventually I went to reserch the source. I found camelot first. and here I am. Im wondering how many of you got here the same way. or another? please share.

Im guessing were all seeking the truth.

cheers.

Last edited by dagon; 01-04-2009 at 06:26 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:49 AM   #2
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: how did you hear of avalon and camelot.

For me it happened nearly one year ago. Someone directed me to Camelot because of the letter from a Norwegian politician.

I had heard of Camelot before that, but since I knew about DUMBs, only then, nearly one year ago, did I go there.
And the Avalon Forum started in September last year. It has developed into a good place to meet and to share.

Last edited by Josefine; 01-04-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:29 AM   #3
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

I came across them as one of their interviews was quoted in the excellent Nexus magazine and i looked the sites up from there.

Thank you Duncan from Nexus!

Cheers
Barron
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:58 AM   #4
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

I first heard of Project Camelot through David Wilcock's website, Divine Cosmos.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:03 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

First from Divine Cosmos I found out about Camelot, however UFO's are not interesting to me so once I had the DW vids I didnt need to come back, but I did donate. Consequently when Avalon started all the Camelot donors who used Paypal got thier paypal email addresses spammed, which is naughty, but I turned a blind eye this time That's how I came to join PA.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:34 AM   #6
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

It was a little more than a year ago, just after I had seen a documentary on Edgar Cayce. Of course that very quickly lead me to Mr. Wilcock whose PC interview had just been uploaded to youtube. It was kinda cool actually because I remember seeing that, that interview was literally added the day after I discovered Cayce's material.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:26 AM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi dagon,

It seems that we both came here on the same path. I started out searching about UFOs and then got to read and hear about how the governments function and to even who some people beleive to be behind the decisions made by governments.

Here I am.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post

Im curious. there seems to be a lot of people here. and I now this place isn't main stream. you have to look to find it.

ran into a few vids on utube. and eventually I went to reserch the source. I found camelot first. and here I am. Im wondering how many of you got here the same way. or another? please share.

cheers.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #8
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

I first followed the Serpo story, and on its closure by Bill, he set up Camelot - very exciting. Thereafter I have been an 'Avid' follower!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:36 PM   #9
ries
Avalon Senior Member

It's difficult to tell, but it started begin 2008.
I wanted more information about the 911 issues.
After a lot of browsing and clicking i suddenly clicked on the camelot site and in a couple of weeks i listened to all the interviews.
From that i looked at divine cosmos and the law of one material, consciousmedianetwork, etc.......
ries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:04 PM   #10
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

A friend who I deeply respect led me here via camelot.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:07 PM   #11
Chamma
Avalon Senior Member

i stumbled upon project camelot,saw all the interviews etc

sometimes i wish i didn't lol
Chamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:21 PM   #12
no caste

randon search - interested in current affairs - never liked corruption government, though a bit is natural - very unfair when it's all big business and no public interest - happens a lot in my province (oil) - always been a tree hugger/worshipper, horse whisperer

originally opposed to iraq war - didn't make sense, the connection between 'al qaeda' (CIAs training 1980s) and sadam hussein (also followed Iran-Contra affair in the day) - heard colin powell's speech re WMD in iraq (seemed legit) - even so, opposed unilateral action by US - just wanted the poor Iraqis to have water, medicine by UN army - didn't like infrastruce demolition of Gulf War (have heard civilian ww2 stories since the cradle with interest) - wrote a big hearfelt well researched letter to my government heads - received 2 personal responses which was heartening - canada did not support US - UK did - i felt at peace and focussed on provincial matters in spare time -

picked up Enron thread in alberta - sister an accountant in US at time, always been super ethical and gotten far professionally by it (also heartening) - started looking into Enron/Alberta/US admin like a forensic accountant - always liked first cause principle to get to the heart of matters (for research) - interested in whistle blower testimony
Old 01-04-2009, 02:29 PM   #13
Steve_G

Synchronicity.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #14
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

My internet journey that led to Camelot started in 2000.

It started by following link after link after link after link...and each link took me to websites like Wingmakers, Divine Cosmos, GLP forum.

Spring 2008 I found Camelot and I listened and watched and read for 2 months.I would watch the Youtube video and read the transcript simultaneous.

I did research on many subjects for myself to discern what resonated with me and related to my personal experiences and life's encounters.

I ended up here...an Avalon mod.

Isn't that amazing?

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #15
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post

cheers.
I was about the same.......I think I started on GOOGLE and everything I researched seemed to be on Camelot and from Camelot I came to Avalon.

Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:08 PM   #16
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

How it started for me was when someone last Christmas, almost in passing, mentioned 2012.
It struck a cord, went home and typed in 2012, found Camelot around February time after going from link to link. So here I am, of course, family and some friends think I'm barmy, others have shown a passing interest, better than no response I guess.
Anyway, I'm glad I'm here, learning and growing.
Love,peace and courage to all
Golden
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:47 PM   #17
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Hi

I found my way to Camelot about a year ago after searching for info on UFO's, 2012 etc. First interview I watched was Bob Dean, what a great man he is, a lovely soul with such a big heart.

Never stopped being thankful for finding this place.
Here I am amongst friends and like minded people, you are my extended family.

Peace and blessings

Mpea
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:52 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

last summer when by chance I listened to david wilcock's interview on youtube.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:10 PM   #19
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

2012 reading led me to camelot and from everything I have read were going thru the 2012 transistion progressively everyday marching to that date, met my girlfriend about the same time, she's a big edgar cayce reader, how coincidential is that . I've never met anyone that new edgar cayce. So here I am for the same reason why were all here I suppose and that is to connect the dots working our way towards a very deep appreciation of living a descent,compasssionate and caring life not to get trampled on by the as I call them "Shallow Ones". Ones with no purpose or depth only to take.

It is very refreshing indeed to have such a dialog with individuals from all over the world on an anytime basis. And the one liner jokes along the way are pretty funny. That squirrel drinking the beer and eating peanuts on another thread was hillarious, Laugh everyday at least once! Glad I'm on board here.
The Avalon Worldwide family. "Never new I had so many cousins!"
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:16 PM   #20
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

a divine friend spoke of avalon
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:33 PM   #21
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I saw it on a public restroom wall off the Florida Turnpike, it said "for a good time call 1-900-camelot", bwaHaHa, OK, sorry, just kiddin around. I found out about Camelot after searching for UFO stuff on the internet, along with Dr. Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project and various other info. sources.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:55 PM   #22
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I followed on the OMF forums the serpo / bill story.

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?

Great forums there. avalon is a close second mind you. OMF are on the cutting edge of ufology with many well known investigators on the forums as welll as whistleblowers. Also, some very importnat info is coming out from some contactees there too.

anyway, thats how i found camelot.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #23
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I saw it on a public restroom wall off the Florida Turnpike, it said "for a good time call 1-900-camelot", bwaHaHa, OK, sorry, just kiddin around. I found out about Camelot after searching for UFO stuff on the internet, along with Dr. Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project and various other info. sources.
... funny dan ... but seriously, you read those walls do ya?
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #24
awake in alberta
Avalon Senior Member

My world was blown wide open when I got high speed internet, even though I live in the boonies. I became awake in alberta. First 9/11 research, then all things related to space where many of the interviews were from PC. Got on board with PA their first day, fell off the boat with the subscription issue but continued to use site on read-only basis. Checked a few days ago whether any of the free subscriptions were still available and was given one - WOOHOO and THANX! Am a lurker, not a poster, but this is subjective, so I'm ok with it. Frequent half a dozen+ sites in this vein and value each of them for different reasons. PA's posters have turned me on to additional wonderful & thought-provoking materials - so many great resources out there for fine-tuning discernment. Namaste all.
awake in alberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:48 PM   #25
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

thank you all for responding. this is valuable information and perspectives. I feel a little bit of all that is spoken here. like we found a place where we all can come together. even those who are not members and looking at this information. I also encourage other to chime in. as this also may give some perspective on B + K work.

thanks B+K!!! I feel blessed to be informed with your work!

and to all of you for sharing so freely.

cheers.

Last edited by dagon; 01-04-2009 at 07:50 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote