Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default Spiritual Vaccum

May I ask you all to thnk on this?

If there is some sort of calamity moving toward the world as we know it? And mankind is heading toward it's most difficult hours, And most of the good and enlighted are leaving town, are we leaving our fellow man when they need us most?

Let me see if I understand this right?

We all have energies that we give off, Light, sound, interactions with our community...so on. If we are the ones that know what is happening and see the universe for what it is and understand it better than our nieghbors, and are better mentaly and spiritualy prepared to cope with the comming difficulties, wont running and hidding leave our communities and loved ones and nieghbors sort of with a spiritual vaccum?

Let's say lights are seen in the sky and events move toward some kind of galactic introduction or something... Who will stand up and greet them and not fall down and pray like monkeys?

Who will open up there mouths and speak for humanity, if it is hidding under a rock?

Who will stand up for peace and sanity when all others are losing thier heads?

I know things look scary and the instinct to survive is huge, but if we call ourselves enlightened then don't we need to overcome our base instincts and live as enlightened people?

If all the good leaves the western world or hides from it are we showing that we are ready to rule ourselves? Or are we running and "every man for himself" mentality takes over?

If all the good in a community leaves then the bad and ignorant part stays what is left behind? If everyone good heads for the hills not only did we save ourselves but we would help to bring on the demise of our countrymen....society can not survive without it's best citizens.

I am not saying don't prepare, not that we shouldn't have plans to be safe. I am saying that we need to work as hard at preparedness as we do at bringing others to enlightenment and awakening.... We need to be ready to stand up at the right time for truth and humanity.

If I were wanting to undermind a people one of the things I would do is get the good to leave, or place so much fear in them that they will not act to save thier country when all they had to do is swallow thier fear and stand up for what they know is right.

I wouldn't call someone leaving town a coward, becuse that takes a kind of strength all it's own. I would call anyone that is willing to stand his ground and fill the vaccum left by others a hero.

Let's stand up
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote