Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #26
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My reality is beginning to shift and so am I.

many physical and emotional changes here as well .. started for me about two years ago... I can spot a lie from a mile away... intuition uncanny.. fingernails and hair growing at least twice as fast as normal.. moles falling off .. hardly eat anything but don't lose weight, emotional ups and downs to the extreme... I go to visit friends who talk about politics and world affairs and all I can hear is Charlie Browns teacher talking (waaa waaa waa waa waa waaaaa) can't even follow what they are saying.. my interaction with other people has been the most changed... just weird as hell and hard to explain.. I can spot a person that's just starting to wake up a mile away too .. they have that real far away look in their eye.. LOL and I can feel what they are thinking... last summer while at the local walmart.. I get out of my truck and everyone there is in slow motion and very grey looking.. like watching a black and white TV.. THAT freaked me out.. extreme changes in perception of time occur on and off.. and don't even get me started on the 333 and 444 etc thing... I have numerology rattling through my head constantly, between the ringing ears and peripheral vision anomalies that are almost constant now, it's hard to get a grip sometimes.. trying to integrate these things can be a challenge..
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:50 PM   #27
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, I scratched a mole off a couple of years ago, too- but didn't think much about it since...

and I have a super fun time freaking out my kids (teens) with my telepathy, but then I sort of knew I had a pre-disposition to it since my mom could always tell you what her christmas presents were no matter how hard you tried to disguise them...
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:07 PM   #28
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
many physical and emotional changes here as well .. started for me about two years ago... I can spot a lie from a mile away... intuition uncanny.. fingernails and hair growing at least twice as fast as normal.. moles falling off .. hardly eat anything but don't lose weight, emotional ups and downs to the extreme... I go to visit friends who talk about politics and world affairs and all I can hear is Charlie Browns teacher talking (waaa waaa waa waa waa waaaaa) can't even follow what they are saying.. my interaction with other people has been the most changed... just weird as hell and hard to explain.. I can spot a person that's just starting to wake up a mile away too .. they have that real far away look in their eye.. LOL and I can feel what they are thinking... last summer while at the local walmart.. I get out of my truck and everyone there is in slow motion and very grey looking.. like watching a black and white TV.. THAT freaked me out.. extreme changes in perception of time occur on and off.. and don't even get me started on the 333 and 444 etc thing... I have numerology rattling through my head constantly, between the ringing ears and peripheral vision anomalies that are almost constant now, it's hard to get a grip sometimes.. trying to integrate these things can be a challenge..
your experience definitely rings with what I am starting to get... especially the ringing ear parts... perception of time... you definitely just gave me some ground to stand on as far as knowing whats going on with myself.. even though it was unintentional
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:00 AM   #29
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
We looked everywhere for those three passionfruit they have disappeared into the ether.
I think that is where a head of cauliflower and my favorite slippers went :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:03 AM   #30
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I can finally sit for days doing nothing or next to nothing and not feel guilty about it, or personally uncomfortable.

The same help I have been receiving I am now starting to deliver to two other regular people and honing my skills using the R3X technology.

I can now process other beings wherever and whoever the are and really enjoy doing it :-)
Old 02-24-2010, 02:26 AM   #31
tpmputterman
Avalon Senior Member

I feel so weird today for example. Very frustrated and I don't get mad, frustrated ect... I feel trapped and want to just let it all out.

I have always loved to sleep and could sleep for days if I could.

Usually if I slept so much I would feel guilty and I should be working ect..
Now I just don't care at all. I have the best lucid dreams in the morning just after waking up, but going back to sleep.

Its very hard for me to be around negative people, there comments ect..
I can not even stand to be there and just want to leave. This includes being around family members that are down, sick, ect...
tpmputterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:31 AM   #32
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

JOE2288: I am so glad you started this thread, because if confirms to me that its not just me that is having experiences.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 02-24-2010 at 08:31 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:50 AM   #33
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Hey joe, can you try and explain your the visual part of what you were talking about a little bit more?

I can almost see what you're talking about, but I've always dismissed what was happening as just looking at the computer too long or having bad eyesight (I do wear glasses.) Also, a lot of people dismiss auras as just an afterimage effect and I have very little experience with this kind of stuff. I see things sort of glow... and the borders of everything is at the same time really defined but sort of on the same level as everything else.... I don't really know how to explain it. its almost like good/bad depth perception at the same time.

I have also consumed some psychotropic substances in the past so I may disqualify as a control factor
Old 02-24-2010, 04:18 AM   #34
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
Hey joe, can you try and explain your the visual part of what you were talking about a little bit more?

I can almost see what you're talking about, but I've always dismissed what was happening as just looking at the computer too long or having bad eyesight (I do wear glasses.) Also, a lot of people dismiss auras as just an afterimage effect and I have very little experience with this kind of stuff. I see things sort of glow... and the borders of everything is at the same time really defined but sort of on the same level as everything else.... I don't really know how to explain it. its almost like good/bad depth perception at the same time.

I have also consumed some psychotropic substances in the past so I may disqualify as a control factor
Well your not alone, I think the whole food supply is full of some crazy stuff!!!

Best experiment is to stop eating everything for a few days or go for a week or two (maybe even stop eating permanently... no one said we were always supposed to eat). The second or third day your vision will be sharp, crisp and clear and who knows what else will show up.

Here's another cool one; practice 'seeing' in your peripheral while your staring straight ahead at something, in other words look straight ahead but 'see' out of your peripheral.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #35
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: My reality is beginning to shift and so am I.

Hey for those who asked me to explain what I'm seeing in more detail here I go

and maybe someone can explain to me what is going on.

Every where I look I see objects vibrating and giving off some type of clear

white energy this is mostly in the day time. At night it turns into a complete energy

show and every thing in my room dissolves when I focus what I am seeing. It

does not matter whether my eyes are closed or open for any amount of

time I still see the same energies at night. These energy forms are mostly

green and violet and they surround me and instead of seeing 3D solid objects

I see pure energy non physical kinda like a ghost its different from the light

we have here in the fact that it does not reflect. It also changes colors

depending on my mood and how I am thinking. It is also becoming stronger

in the fact that I see it in the day know also, just not as powerful as at night.

I was also told in my dreams several months ago this would happen and

that It would get stronger after this. I was not told how long I was just

shown how to deal with it and use it for personal/spiritual growth.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:00 PM   #36
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpmputterman View Post
I feel so weird today for example. Very frustrated and I don't get mad, frustrated ect... I feel trapped and want to just let it all out.

I have always loved to sleep and could sleep for days if I could.

Usually if I slept so much I would feel guilty and I should be working ect..
Now I just don't care at all. I have the best lucid dreams in the morning just after waking up, but going back to sleep.
Its like someones echoing my thoughts right back at me.

Are you my double?!
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #37
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I did an experiment two nights ago two confirm what I am seeing. I was in a

pitch black room free from all outside light. I observed this energy surround me

I closed my eyes and then opened them and did this for various amounts of

times. It did not matter whether my eyes were open or closed it had no affect

on me seeing this energy. It was almost like I wasn't seeing it with my eyes in

a way hard to explain. As for what your seeing in the day I am also seeing

that, but have yet to perform an experiment to confirm what I am seeing in

the day. All I can say as soon as I turn away from an object I am focused

on during the day I see in a different place but it takes the form of light.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #38
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Well your not alone, I think the whole food supply is full of some crazy stuff!!!

Best experiment is to stop eating everything for a few days or go for a week or two (maybe even stop eating permanently... no one said we were always supposed to eat). The second or third day your vision will be sharp, crisp and clear and who knows what else will show up.

Here's another cool one; practice 'seeing' in your peripheral while your staring straight ahead at something, in other words look straight ahead but 'see' out of your peripheral.

Thats what I've been hearing since I started looking into auras and such... stop eating so much and convert the energy you spend digesting complicated food substances to something much finer and useful... same with training your peripherals.

Is this your own experience as well? It is hard for me to accept/reject things when it comes to this because it is only barely within the realm of what i've actually experienced... mostly I read and dream about things happening. But you guys are proving that maybe I should strive a little farther and see for myself.

And joe, thanks for clarifying. That sounds really amazing.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:28 AM   #39
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

So many stories from around the world that tell of people who receive one or more organs from someone else and who then begin experiencing some or all the organ donors personality traits.

So what happens when we eat meat that was, at one time, a conscious being who was in definite fear of it's life... right before it was killed by a human so that we could consume it. Are meat eaters alike also consuming the animal's fear from the animals they eat? What other thought energy do meat eaters consume from the dead animal flesh as well? Is this all food for thought or...maybe...thought for food?

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:43 AM   #40
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, gosh, yes, should not have eaten that cow right after I went off my fast, because I had to later process out the cow's fear it felt during the slaughter incident. Now I know why Christians pray over and bless their food.

And it is not just animals either: sensitivity can be raised to the level of perceiving plant trauma input too. They are lifeforms also with rudimentary responses to stress.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:31 AM   #41
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thats what I've been hearing since I started looking into auras and such... stop eating so much and convert the energy you spend digesting complicated food substances to something much finer and useful... same with training your peripherals.

Is this your own experience as well? It is hard for me to accept/reject things when it comes to this because it is only barely within the realm of what i've actually experienced... mostly I read and dream about things happening. But you guys are proving that maybe I should strive a little farther and see for myself.

And joe, thanks for clarifying. That sounds really amazing.
OK you bring up a very good... and what may be a large, mis-interpretation of energy about digesting food!!!!!

This is from my experience and observing others and listening to their comments or experiences, and mixing it in with lots of parables, allegory's, and metaphors. When we eat food our body goes into a certain kind of mode, like it is on a mission, which of course it is. When we are hungry we immediately seek out something to fill the angst of hunger pains, but in the older days food was not processed and was more natural to the body. Modern day food is pretty much toxic, processed, sprayed, synthetic, crap... even organic food is sprayed or packaged in some kind of gimmick to preserve it without having to label it as such. And especially today the food supply is bio-chemically engineered with substances that purposely and falsely make you have hunger pains so that you think you are hungry when perhaps you really aren't hungry.

Now to the issue of the belief of not eating so your body doesn't waste energy on digestion???
I am going to rephrase that so that a different viewpoint is understood... when you stop eating your body does not block out life force energy which would normally pass through you like the wind blows through the forest!!!!!!!!! It's like your body suddenly pays attention to the natural life force energy all around. Similar to when you blow on embers in a fire they turn orange and red and glow really bright. The body changes its perspective on WHERE to get energy from, and IF the mind has an understanding of, several ways to get energy to sustain itself, the body will seek out freely available energy from all around you if you just go with it. Trees and plants don't eat calories... they convert free energy into sugar chains and minerals 'magnify and conduct' those free energies.

So at some point there is a realization that counting calories has been a scam all along and that the body can raise its energy to be able to process free energy into electricity and create its own nutrition within the body dynamic...

Our pets get sick when we feed them people food and manufactured pet food, animals in the wild do just fine all by themselves...

So we have doctors because we eat manufactured food and we have to have vets for our pets for the same reason.

A person who is afraid of not having food is going to starve to death or go crazy trying to find food, but someone who understands or allows their body to convert natural free energy around them into whatever the body needs will be fine.

Eating or not eating are actually two different categories. One thing is for sure... eating from the current food supply probably will not raise your vibration and it most definitely is the largest contributor to diseases currently prevalent throughout the world.

The 'food' corporations are some of the richest entity's on the planet... so where are they hiding all there profits all this time????????????? In 'Mountains of Capital' somewhere???

To create light you have to be in pitch black and then innate desire seeks out what is missing in order to create the balance!

'Fasting' spoken of in religious terms was to switch the body mechanism away from calories and forces the body to seek out that which is of a higher vibrational energy!

And there is nothing wrong with eating, and there is nothing wrong with not eating, it is up to each person what they want to do.

Fasting doesn't give you any favor to God... it just allows you to raise your vibration (turns the switch on) to finally be able to tune into the higher frequency's of the matrix.

Eat, drink and be merry what the heck, and then when you want to connect to the higher realms stop eating, just my opinion though!

Last edited by Christo888; 02-25-2010 at 04:42 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:35 AM   #42
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Good explanation. I didn't necessarily mean to take a predominance towards not-eating or vice versa. It's just that when I started reading about astral travel and aura perception, etc. it was through this guy Tom Chalko from australia, I started reading his cook-books and philosophy about digestion and complicated food substances, and it really made sense to me. To be fair, we can't just keep the focus on food, there are plenty of "inhibitors" in all parts of life, but I see what you mean. Take the middel path! Eat when Hungry Zen!
Old 02-25-2010, 04:51 AM   #43
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Or you can become a Sun Eater, or a Breatharian, or even a North and South Polarizer, or perhaps maybe even better still become all three and maybe you'll turn into a starburst.

Last edited by Christo888; 02-25-2010 at 05:01 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:02 AM   #44
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
they surround me and instead of seeing 3D solid objects

I see pure energy non physical kinda like a ghost its different from the light

we have here in the fact that it does not reflect. It also changes colors

depending on my mood and how I am thinking.
Joe, i see something very similar when i meditate. at night when it's dark in my room and i am just laying there meditating, i'll open my eyes and it will be like a light show in front of me, with these things zooming all over the place. but just as you describe, it's not exactly light. i would describe them as spirits or something, they're not ghosts but they're also not orbs. mine are usually just white, but they sort of blend in with the surroundings so they look tinted blue to me (it doesnt get pitch black in my room and my walls are dark blue). i dont see them in daylight, just at night and in my room. very ocasionally ill see a flicker in the corner of my eye during day time and think "there goes one".

Last edited by carriblu; 02-25-2010 at 05:05 AM.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:09 AM   #45
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Or you can become a Sun Eater, or a Breatharian, or even a North and South Polarizer, or perhaps maybe even better still become all three and maybe you'll turn into a starburst.
Okay, I know this subject has been run into the ground, but I had an idea I have not heard expressed, and that is when the body starts draining the "batteries" when in a fasting mode, which amounts, at least initially to an overall de-tox, might it not also eat up the toxic energy masses that surround and permeate us? If so, how can that be measured?
Old 02-25-2010, 08:54 AM   #46
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

It's good to explore other perspectives concerning thoughts being food and now... plants.

Billy Meir, who claims being a contactee of aliens also claims to have seen prehistoric plants that are part animal and part plant. The aliens explained to Billy that most plant life on earth were once the dominant species of "animals". They thrived and evolved so far that they all became more oneness, which is what they are today.

Here is a link to a brief video. One part of it (towards the end of video) explains little of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrhEghb-1sc
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:48 AM   #47
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
Joe, i see something very similar when i meditate. at night when it's dark in my room and i am just laying there meditating, i'll open my eyes and it will be like a light show in front of me, with these things zooming all over the place. but just as you describe, it's not exactly light. i would describe them as spirits or something, they're not ghosts but they're also not orbs. mine are usually just white, but they sort of blend in with the surroundings so they look tinted blue to me (it doesnt get pitch black in my room and my walls are dark blue). i dont see them in daylight, just at night and in my room. very ocasionally ill see a flicker in the corner of my eye during day time and think "there goes one".
I know what your talking about when describe the energy as ghost like, because

what we are observing is from that plane of existence. I see this Etheric energy

everywhere. It is pretty awesome to say the least. Today I had a green

orb hover by me for a few minutes and then it left.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:15 AM   #48
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Today I had a green orb hover by me for a few minutes and then it left.
Hey Joe, next time that happens try talking to it, you may get a nice surprise.

I have a feeling it was a visitor from your soul family checking in.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:32 PM   #49
StarSeed
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys,

I'm going through the same type of stuff also, so I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm younger than a lot of people I have talked to online at 16, but have going through this process for close to a year now.*

I feel like the world I'm living in now is more energetically charged than the world was before.*It's hard to put this into words, but the analogy I've made is that my lucid dreams are becoming more solid, and my reality is becoming more like a lucid dream. I've experimented with the law of attraction and it's working wonders. Synchrocities are everywhere. I see them at times where it's almost ridicioulus! For example, one day while listening to my iPod I was thinking about whether or not my guides were watching me. I had shuffle on and the next song was Look After You - The Fray. I thought that was hysterical, and since then I've had ironic syncrocities like that 1-2 times a day atleast.*

This is hard to explain, but the world is starting to feel like a giant energetic pit, and I've started to form my own reality. For example, I've had times where I've consciously shifted an outcome to a result that would have been unlikely before. Again, this is really hard to explain.*

Right now, i feel like i'm the only one who sees how beautiful life is. This is hard to explain, but i feel the life energy of everything when i walk into a forested area. It's very relaxing. And when I'm in school, I find myself wanting to get outside and away from the thick negative energies that are in the atmosphere in school. I have always been drawn to animals my entire life because i feel like they are the only ones who truly understand me. I have an Australian shepherd that LOVES being with me, much more than she is with anyone else. Ironically enough, animals like deer who are usually weary of humans, have little problem being near me. And i constantly have other wildlife just stopping and staring at me like i'm the most curious thing they've ever seen.*

As for food, I've found that I am a lot less hungry than even a year ago. As long as I have something big for breakfast, I'm usually not even a bit hungry until late into the afternoon. I've had a couple times where I've had breakfast, and a granola bar in the afternoon, and been fine. I really eat out of habit, if I didn't eat, my parents would get worried. But I'm not usually hungry. Also, I absolutly cannot handle sugary or processed foods anymore. They throw my energy levels all over the place and have me anxious, and irritable. One thing I have found is that fruits and veggies help to "ground" me and can be almost calming.
StarSeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #50
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Okay, I know this subject has been run into the ground, but I had an idea I have not heard expressed, and that is when the body starts draining the "batteries" when in a fasting mode, which amounts, at least initially to an overall de-tox, might it not also eat up the toxic energy masses that surround and permeate us? If so, how can that be measured?
How about a different angle on the whole fasting thing...

Perhaps when you are fasting the body says finally this crazy person has stopped eating all this crap and now I (the body) can take a break from neutralizing all the crap and get down to business of magnifying the free energy that's always been available.

Just because we have a digestive system doesn't mean we are always supposed to use it, and/or it doesn't seem to work very well with our current toxic food supply anyway.

Maybe the body can only function properly when the food is no longer put down the gullet?? A clean diamond reflects/refracts brilliantly, but throw it in a scoop of mashed potatoes and gravy and what good is it!

So my guess would be that you are correct in assuming that the energy 'buildup' would burn up the toxins as a side effect of a higher frequency or vibration.
How to measure it.... good question? Maybe you will suddenly start becoming younger again as you allow the energy to magnify within you all by itself...
Ponce De Leon must've been on to something. Grow roots again and become young.

Last edited by Christo888; 02-28-2010 at 08:26 PM.