Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 07-14-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Talking The Battle for your Soul

Hello all. Just read this article and i wanted to share it with you. I wish i had written it. It will connect with many of you.

Many of us don’t even know that we are in a war, a war for our souls. The battle rages on between the material world and the spiritual world, the battle within ourselves as well as the battle outside of ourselves.

In our Western Culture today the materialistic world is winning the battle over our souls and our humanity. As we become more and more obsessed with the realms of the material world, our souls begin to wither and recede. Instead of following our soul’s path, we choose to follow the path of materialism, wealth, a sports car and a house in the suburbs. We feed our souls with cheap toys from China, hamburgers from McDonald’s and endless amounts of superficial television on a daily basis. We then wonder why our lives feel like hell and why our souls are screaming for an exit. Sometimes this exit comes to us as a sudden illness or a near death experience. These negative events change our lives drastically and we are forced to make a change, and I use the word force very symbolically. The soul actually needs to force a change in one’s life by creating an event or a difficult circumstance.

Some souls choose the quick exit, marked death. The soul sees that the personality of the person isn’t going to follow the soul’s path, and instead of enduring 50 years of a soulless path, it decides to start the journey over again, kind of like “a do over”. So hitting a tree at 80MPH is off to a fresh start from the soul’s perspective. Many souls in fact are taking the slow suicide death. Instead of the soul taking any kind of quick exit, the soul hopes that at some point over an 80 year period the personality and ego will let go and give up control over the life. The soul patiently sits by waiting for the individual to get with the soul’s program.

One of my teachers once talked about an ancient secret wisdom about a soul’s life. He talked about how a soul only had 10 lifetimes and in those 10 lifetimes its task was to connect with its spirit. This is actually where we originally came up with the term “soulmate”. Its origins came from the ancient secret teachings and it meant the uniting of the soul and the spirit in one’s lifetime. It was said that the soul and spirit were separate, and they had to come together in one’s life to fulfill their destiny. You became your own soulmate. If the soul and spirit didn’t meet in the 10 lifetimes, then the soul would just go back into the sea of consciousness and disappear forever.

The uniting of the soul and spirit into the ‘soulmate’ would be felt by the individual as following one’s own dreams and inspirations, following one’s deepest heart’s calling. Imagine the spirit as being a guiding force, beckoning and calling to the soul, urging it forward. Whether this teaching is accurate, it is hard to say, but it does get one to think, how long would a soul last if the person it inhabits never listens to it? When you look into people’s eyes sometimes, you wonder if anyone is home, there seems to be an absence. Is this absence, the absence of the spirit, the soul is there, but nobody’s home, the spirit is gone.

It is strange, as the years go on, there seems to be something driving me, and I hear its voice calling me to follow, it guides me to my next move, always there if I need to listen to it. It seems far away and yet close to me at the same time. Is this my spirit? Is this my spirit calling to me? Many of us feel a whispering voice, we can’t put our finger on it, but it seems to be a voice that can’t be silenced. We can choose not to listen to it. We can ignore it year after year, distract ourselves constantly, work 80 hours a week, watch television non-stop, turn the radio on in our cars, and yet it still remains, it never seems to go away. It can haunt us for our entire lives if we choose to ignore it.

The secret to hearing your spirit is to un-distract yourself and sit in silence and wait. If you haven’t listened to your spirit in a long time, it may take days or weeks for it to speak to you. My old teacher used to say if you didn’t know your higher calling, you should sit in silence every chance you got, until your inner voice spoke to you. He himself would sometimes sit in silence for as long as a month, until his spirit, or higher self told him his deepest heart’s purpose.

So do whatever it takes. Your soulmate is waiting for you, your spirit is waiting for you, whispering…“come follow me, I know the way.”

Chris Helder
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:24 AM   #2
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Battle for your Soul

LOVERY POST AS USUAL ....

YES I HAVE BEEN MAKING A REAL PRACTICE OF

THIS LISTENING THAT YOU REFFER TO

THIS MORNING FOR INSTANCE

WHAT TO DO ....what to do today.....

THAN I SAID
BE STILL AND LISTEN ....

THAT I DID.......... AND then . I CAME TO AVALON FULL OF

AN IDEA FOR A NEW THREAD ...

SO IT REALY WORKS TO LISTEN ...

JUST SIT QUIET AND WAIT AND LISTEN ...

LIKE MAGIC IS THE IS !!!!

all knowing presence !!!!

rhythmmm ....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:53 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Please provide a link to the article.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:04 PM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Henners, thanks for putting it up!
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:50 PM   #5
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

This is the true armagedden, the battle between the personality/ego and the spirit/soul. Once everything is solved within and the personality/ego is subject to the soul/spirit within, everything changes without oneself.

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

it was good to read this post, thanks...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Please provide a link to the article.

http://www.awakentothetruth.com/book..._your_soul.htm
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:48 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Thanks!
Old 07-14-2009, 07:59 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This looks like it's going to be one of the best websites I've ever seen!! A WEALTH of information. Thanks again, Northern Boy.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:46 AM   #10
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: The Battle for your Soul

Hello Henners,

= [ "One of my teachers once talked about an ancient secret wisdom about a soul’s life. He talked about how a soul only had 10 lifetimes and in those 10 lifetimes its task was to connect with its spirit. This is actually where we originally came up with the term “soulmate”. Its origins came from the ancient secret teachings and it meant the uniting of the soul and the spirit in one’s lifetime. It was said that the soul and spirit were separate, and they had to come together in one’s life to fulfill their destiny. You became your own soulmate. If the soul and spirit didn’t meet in the 10 lifetimes, then the soul would just go back into the sea of consciousness and disappear forever." ]

That "one teacher" was wrong in what is said. We are not limited in any "number" of incarnations. There is an endless growth in the Knowledge and Wisdom open for every Spirit. The total time we experience in the material worlds is 60-Billion to 80-Billion years.

After this, we "graduate" into lifetimes as part material & part spirit forms of existence for an equal or greater time. From these levels, then, we "graduate" into levels of pure spirit existence. From the highest level of pure Spirit, we then merge with the Creation Spirit from which all of our spirits are derived from the beginning. The only criteria for the final graduation to merge, is to solve the final 'mysteries' of Creation, such as how to create another living Universe.

In Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:51 AM   #11
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:07 AM   #12
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, that was pretty profound. I have shivers and goosebumps going on right now. Thank you very much for posting Henners. I feel this is one message I need to heed.
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:03 PM   #13
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The Battle for your Soul

The soul can never be changed!

Its the body/container that is effected with aim to generate a new culture that alters the view of future generations. This is true mind control. The mind of the body making changes to its enviroment that leaves chaos in its wake.

Anyone effected by soul abuse simply find thier lifeplan blocked or stunted - meaning more need to reincarnate to correct the errors. Which means the soul cannot be stopped in its journey!

The negative realm/energies aim to change/destroy the creators design in order to start it all again with different rules. These rules are not that different from the original plan only the negative wishes to take the creators place. This is why anything in league with the negative looks hideous - a display of insult to the creators path with desire to take over and simply...do the same as god but with a new god in place(if that makes sense)

This negative false god fools itself for it destroys everything it loves whilst trying to love it in its own way. This is the guise of the D and the S that are known worldwide.

Forget them and always remember the big G!
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:37 AM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I just wrote this to a friend..

" There is so much beauty on this earth.. so much to see and to embrace
Often I like to stop all things and start paying attention to details...
from the dew drop to the rising moon and I " see " everywhere love at work..
We souls create these marvels to say how much we love one another.. "

When we " see " through the eyes of the heart .. our real eyes.. we instantly are connected to spirit.

Here is some music for you..to stop the time and " see "

With love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-17-2009 at 12:51 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:06 PM   #15
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the awesome post Henners !!!

Love & Peace

Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:05 AM   #16
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The Battle for your Soul

The 3d is a realm where the "baddies" attempt to corrupt your journey or prolong it along future timelines that effect and stunt the souls growth.

Why?

All part of their long time plan to change Gods plan.

Never forget YOU even when bad things happen. This is the key to remaining true to yourself and those around who will take your place in the future.

Think of all your good qualities and aim to give them to those around you. Spread the word that is YOU and allow the great qualities YOU have to carry on even though other realm intrusion attempts to corrupt it.

You have a heart, take it and use it to colour the world.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:06 AM   #17
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
This looks like it's going to be one of the best websites I've ever seen!! A WEALTH of information. Thanks again, Northern Boy.

Agreed. The symbolism link alone is amazing.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:32 AM   #18
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

If you are from Canada you should recognize this fellow you don`t hear much from him anymore but he is an outstanding singer songwriter

Lord of the starfields
Ancient of Days
Universe Maker
Here's a song in your praise

Wings of the storm cloud
Beginning and end
You make my heart leap
Like a banner in the wind

O love that fires the sun
Keep me burning.
Lord of the starfields
Sower of life,
Heaven and earth are
Full of your light

Voice of the nova
Smile of the dew
All of our yearning
Only comes home to you

O love that fires the sun
keep me burning
Old 07-19-2009, 05:17 AM   #19
no caste

Quote:
If you are from Canada you should recognize this fellow you don`t hear much from him anymore but he is an outstanding singer songwriter
I just heard this on the radio a few days ago, for the first time

very beautiful, 2nd time too
Old 07-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #20
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Northern Boy...

Unless it changes the link to that great web-site is no longer available. I will keep monitoring it.

Has the censorship begun? Or just tech problems.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #21
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Unless it changes the link to that great web-site is no longer available. I will keep monitoring it.
He must have been adding new content it is back up now .

Quote:
I just heard this on the radio a few days ago, for the first time
This song was written on May 12 1976
Old 07-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #22
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Most likely tech problems. In any case, Brewster Kahle is our friend.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:44 PM   #23
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Henners great post and I totally agree with you. But has it not always been the case for our souls ? Some ppl wake up others don't , the battle goes on .
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote