Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-16-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Default Gulf wakes to early Morning Glory

Amazing Nature

By Chrissy Arthur
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...13/2654370.htm
Posted Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:24am AEST
Updated Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:23am AEST

One of the world's most extraordinary natural events has begun in the Gulf of Carpentaria in north-west Queensland.
One of the world's most extraordinary natural events has begun in the Gulf of Carpentaria in north-west Queensland.

Every year during spring - the Morning Glory Cloud makes an appearance and attracts people from around the world to see it.

It is described as a rare weather phenomenon - with a single mass of rolling cloud forming that can be up to 1,000 kilometres long.

Lyn Battle from Sweers Island says locals and visitors are amazed at the sight.

"It really just looks like a big long cylinder of cloud rolling toward you - it is spectacular," she said.

"We've been here 22 years now and we still stop whatever we are doing and walk out and look at it - it's just amazing.

"You get a wind that comes up with it as it's going across, the temperature drops a little bit, it's like a living thing, it really is unusual."

Ms Battle says it has come earlier than usual this year due to calm weather conditions.

"Usually September and October would be the months [it arrives] so we're very lucky to see it a month ahead of time," she said.

She says the Morning Glory is also a favourite amongst glider pilots.

"They are all going to be arriving in Burketown in the middle of September," she said.

"It's 20 years now since the first gliders glided on the Morning Glory - they circle on the front like a wave - they're expecting big things and an awful lot of pilots are coming."

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gulf wakes to early Morning Glory

nice chem trailing??

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 08-16-2009 at 05:38 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I am not sure if you read the article or not, or just looked at the pictures and even then I do not see the logic of what you are saying. For one this happens around the same time of year, and in other parts of the world as well. Chemtrails are from any research I have read are sprayed over densely populated areas and they would not seem logical for such a dense cloud to be done on a remote area with 178 people. Also since this was going on long before Chemtrails were even thought of ,does not make sense unless for hundreds of years they have picked this one area and done the exact same flow pattern, and in a few other areas which have the same patterns to create such a formation.

Below are more links to more weather data for those who can see the natural wonder and mystery that earth holds. Not everything that happens has to be from the PTW or Alien which has a very wide measure of interpretation. Although yes the PTW or other entities have their hands in things, still nice to see things from an all round outlook, and the miracles of our Earth. Not every cloud is nefarious, and I have never heard of gliders pilots seeking chemtrails to ride on as I have never seen ones of this density or heard of any with this kind of motion or wind involved. Nor have I ever heard evidence that chemtrails have been happening for hundreds of years.

Here are some more sites to go to if anyone is interested in natural phenomenon. Although I am aware of the many conspiracies the biggest conspiracy is having one become gullible into believing everything is one.

http://www.morninggloryaustralia.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_Glory_cloud

http://www.dropbears.com/brough/

I see you changed the statement "nice chem trailing" to question marks at the end now, it is always good to question ones statements and thoughts. I have often changed mine as more information is presented, or balancing of analysis with the heart.

Last edited by judykott; 08-16-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a pretty kewl video I just found, of course I love flying:

Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Nice video Unified Serenity! Do you have a pilot license? I do not have a license, but years ago I had two friends who were pilots and they had a plane so they let me have a few mid air flight moments. I have never tried hang gliding, looks amazing. Thanks

Last edited by judykott; 08-17-2009 at 03:53 AM.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bergundia,

No, I don't have a pilot's license, but my sister did, and my father flew C141, L1011 and 747's so I got a great birds eye view often. I did try skydiving but it was not fun, and rather boring to me. I would love to go glider flying someday and a real dream of mine is to wing walk!
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote