Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 01-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #26
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A message to the doom and gloomers

Clark: you have valid points about dualistic conflict. Perhaps we should ask Kerry as to what, exactly, in her direct experience, causes her to use those terms. We should not assume anything here. The words "army" and "invasion" may have been a metaphor, but, maybe not. I have asked Kerry if I could interview her. Wouldn't it be interesting to ask what experiences have caused her to use the exact verbiage that she did? I'm sure both Bill and Kerry are holding back information that they truly wish they could provide to us. I will hold back from being critical until we get more definitive info from both of them. This may take some time.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #27
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Clark: you have valid points about dualistic conflict. Perhaps we should ask Kerry as to what, exactly, in her direct experience, causes her to use those terms. We should not assume anything here. The words "army" and "invasion" may have been a metaphor, but, maybe not. I have asked Kerry if I could interview her. Wouldn't it be interesting to ask what experiences have caused her to use the exact verbiage that she did? I'm sure both Bill and Kerry are holding back information that they truly wish they could provide to us. I will hold back from being critical until we get more definitive info from both of them. This may take some time.
Why would they be holding back information? Are you suggesting someone is forcing their hand?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #28
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Those who espouse the idea that all the Ets are bad guys out to eradicate us and take over our planet, need to take a big spoonful of logic then put their brains into gear. It is common belief that Ets created the human race or at least seeded the planet with us. This appears to have happened some hundreds of thousands of years ago. So why do they want to get rid of us now? Why have they taken so long? Why did they allow us to populate the earth to the extent we have? If they wanted the planet for its minerals, they’ve left it a bit late haven’t they? There can’t be much left of any value to them. Let’s face it, there isn’t a lot left that’s useful to us.

I think there are a few things going on. First we are programmed by TV to think aliens who come here will want our resources and invade. Look at all the TV shows where the hero fights of alien invasion against all odds.

I also do believe from my own "insight" that there is some sort of conflict about Earth in the alien community. Something to do what travel and "roadways." Due to some sort of collapse of a wormhole or cosmic string Earth is now going to be a cosmic highway crossing. Which will make us more vulnerable over all.

Quote:

The threat to our planet isn’t from Ets - it’s from ourselves. We got ourselves into this mess and it’s about time we owned up to the fact and did something about it. Take your future in your own hands and do something positive. Stop wondering if UFOs and Ets exist and accept the fact that they do. Put your energies into learning how to make a difference and put what you learn to good use. Become self sufficient to the best of your ability. You don’t have to feed the world nor are you expected to - just making the effort to learn and do self sufficiency in a small way is enough for a start.
I agree were are a bigger threat to ourselves than from outside. though we see earth as this precious little gem full of resources and life, we are not seen that way by many others. There are tons of planets that have life out there. I do not believe ET will step in and save us from ourselves.

unfortunately people are not going to wake up and do something about anything. they do not understand how far down the rabbit hole we have fallen. The banking mafia has total control of all aspects of our life. The media brainwashes people with their own agendas.

One of the things the media brainwashes us with is alien life, sci-fi and to boot they present the world as a reality that is false and far from the truth. Another words they lie and brainwash the public.

The public is also being heavily drugged via drinking water, food preservatives and mediactions. Recently the big media tried to make out people are peeing drugs into our water supply. They avoided reporting the fact that drug companies are actually illegally dumping expired products into water supplies. Instead they blamed it on consumers...which made the report seriously ridiculous.

few will actually wake up. I do believe there will be some sort of food shortage in the near future and hope people take precautions and start stocking up. If I am wrong then no harm done...just extra supplies on hand. If I'm right it could save lives.

Quote:

Once you have your physical being under control, then you can start on your spiritual being. The rewards will be beyond what you dreamed possible - unless you’ve read books on the subject of spiritual growth. In which case, you know what is in store - so give it a go. You’ve got more to gain than you have to lose.

I think people need to be aware to begin with. As I stated before, they are drugged beyond belief. Kind of hard to have a spiritual awakening when you are drugged.

I had my own experience with mind altering medications. I was given an anti-depressant for inflammation. Not only did I have a constant high, I had a personality change. The meds has a tendency to magnify slight personality quirks. I was always a tad bit 'tomboyish." I never went for pretty dresses and tea parties. I also never got into camo and "boy toys" either.

When I was placed on this medication I found the tomboyish part of my personality explode and the rest of me be suppressed. It was like having a dual personality at times. Mind you, I'm married with a daughter. It was very odd finding myself acting more masculine for no real reason at all.

when I stopped the medication my personality went back to normal...after a month of withdrawal and serve mood swings. I was given this pill, Pamelore and told it would help with the inflammation. It made another person, nearly destroyed my health, my marriage, my family and left me with massive memory gaps, high eye pressures, borderline diabetes and the new found understanding of what a recovering drug addict it.

These meds are given to people for the most mundane reasons. You wanna know what people are acting they way they are? These medications are not only pumped into our water but also through our doctors into us.

People are too far drugged to help themselves.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #29
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Avalonians for your thoughts on the topic I raised. Discussion of, and explanations for your individual perspectives gives the rest of us something to ponder. What is required by everybody is the wisdom to be able to separate out from all the incoming information we have, what is feasible and what is not. Sadly, this ability to reason is not inherent in many folk. It has been allowed to become dormant and instead, many of us believe whatever it was the last person told us. This can lead to utter confusion when two or more different scenarios are pointed out.

Reasoning - the ability to take a scenario and think through the implications then make a decision on what action should be taken. The first point I would make in such a situation would be to find as many sources for the information in question. Preferably from different original sources. For example, let's take someone who publishes a 'new' version of the Bible in modern English. In this situation, find out whether they just 'modernized' the King James version, (warts and all) or did they re-translate it from the original manuscripts?

Always question where the information was obtained from and, if it's not that simple, how did the person giving the information, arrive at their conclusions? Remember, while the truth is out there somewhere, it will sometimes be so obvious that it will be overlooked - just remember chicken little and the falling sky. First off, don't take television or newspapers too seriously. As the old saying goes, good news never sold a newspaper or put a TV station at the top of the ratings.

I can personally tell of a situation I was in back in the mid 1970s - we had an Irish farm-exchange student stay with us for a couple of weeks. At this time the IRA was active in Dublin and when I found that this chap actually came from the area in question, I asked what the conflict was like to those who actually lived there. His response really woke me up to the exaggeration that was present in TV and newspaper reports. He said that apart from the individuals who were involved in the skirmishes, nobody else new about it.

The bottom line is - don't believe everything you see or hear - particularly if it's on TV or in newspapers. Do your own thinking - don't let 'them' do it for you. Get away from negative thinking as this will be your downfall. If we concentrate on the positive, most of us will come through unscathed.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #30
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
i agree brinty.

thinking were being invaded by negative ET's (as kerry thinks and is developing "light warriors" as her pseudo jedi response to fight the bad guys)

Quote:
Project Light Warrior was conceived to be a game eventually (I see some of you are already tapping into that aspect of it!)... And to begin with as a sort of 'yellow brick road' to becoming a light warrior or Jedi master. There are many ways to do this... and we had thought creating DESTINATIONS that would contain areas of expertise such as:

Remote viewing
Martial arts
Healing
Art to navigate and reveal the world, heal etc
Dance
Music
Meditation
Physical fitness
Gain all knowledge
and more...
It's just a game, light up a little....
Soulcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:34 PM   #31
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrafter View Post
It's just a game, light up a little....
I don't quite see it that way. As clark said the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Something is not right here.

--sjkted
Old 01-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #32
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

The word "game" only...raises my suspecions....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #33
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

hey brinty ... did we arrive here from the same planet?!

what you write resonates with me strongly ...

we can utilize our energy into finger pointing all we want ... continue doing so as we have been ... the negative product of which sucks us dry ...

or we can MOVE FORWARD ... we can TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for what is ... utilize our energy to TRANSFORM life as we live it to a life experience of greater balance ... of CREATING ...

it is time to CREATE what we want ... or do we continue pointing fingers because we do not know really what we want?

i feel we are not meant to remain in the old any longer ... we are meant to move onwards and build a whole new way of life ... of well being ... of balance ... of happiness and IMMENSE potentiality ...

unhook from having to blame ... take responsiblity for what is and begin to TRANSFORM to something much truer and positive ...

a life not so dang dense as we currently experience ... stop expecting things to change for us and for us to be the change ...

we are in prime time right now to do this ... this is of our greatest and most powerful opportunity to do so ...

be the example ... take ownership ... at this point who really cares whose to blame ... let's not miss this open window ... widest it has ever been open ...

in the process ... we can discern ... we can be skeptic of things ... we can question and not take things for face value ...

but we MUST stop blaming ... no one's going to come bail us out ... WE are meant to bail our selves out ... i have always felt this ...

we must find our strength ... and our power ... to transcend our egos ... and MOVE FORWARD ...

it is time ...
to take responsibility ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #34
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Brinty for starting this thread and to everyone for a bunch of thoughtful responses. Once everyone learns enough about who and what they really are to move beyond fear, we won't need to have such discussions. The change needed in the world isn't "out there".

Man in the Mirror
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:07 PM   #35
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
I don't quite see it that way. As clark said the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Something is not right here.

--sjkted
Have you actually registered and looked at the projects?
All i see there are creative projects, nothing to do with "fighting the bad guys".
Old 01-02-2010, 11:08 PM   #36
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
The word "game" only...raises my suspecions....
Then don't play along...
Old 01-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #37
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrafter View Post
Have you actually registered and looked at the projects?
All i see there are creative projects, nothing to do with "fighting the bad guys".
I haven't looked at the specifics. I was referring more to the general direction of PA/PC.

--sjkted
Old 01-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #38
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

clarkkent,

How refreshing your posts are. It is so important that we break free from a beehive mentality. I agree that we need to become leaders rather than passive followers of any school of thoughts. I do my chore, question everything and trust my intuition.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:32 PM   #39
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
I haven't looked at the specifics. I was referring more to the general direction of PA/PC.

--sjkted
No worries then.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:14 PM   #40
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Note:

This thread as a one star rating, I see, so I tried to register my five star rating, but when I clicked on the down arrow, I got a message "You have already rated this thread."
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #41
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Note:
This thread as a one star rating, I see, so I tried to register my five star rating, but when I clicked on the down arrow, I got a message "You have already rated this thread."
I just tried this as well. Looks like there's a glitch in the thread rating function.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:12 AM   #42
2rivers
Avalon Senior Member

What I sense in Kerry is fear. She has heard too much in too short of time. It would seem she has had her foundations severely shaken. Maybe she's on overload. Maybe she needs a break from the intensity. Who has walked in her shoes?

I have been reading the interviews for almost 6 months and still haven't made it through. I fight fear, anger, shock and depression on a daily basis. I have to walk away from this stuff back into my world and FUNCTION. I need time to process and if I take in too much at once I get thoroughly, emotionally overwhelmed. I am not a young person and to finally have confirmation of what I have believed my entire life is none the less astounding....and quite frankly terrifying. It's all way more than I ever imagined in my worst nightmare. One does not, I think, experience a paradigm shift of this magnitude easily. Maybe the younger people have lived with it and naturally accept this information, but for me it brings profound sadness. I don't like being deceived...not one bit.

The gentleman in the first post is ultimately correct. Go out and just do--anything. And send Kerry some strong, stable, grounding and protected loving energy. I'll bet she could use the support.
2rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:37 AM   #43
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I just tried this as well. Looks like there's a glitch in the thread rating function.
Its turned off now. No more stars

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:05 AM   #44
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Words of wisdom from Brinty. It's true as well. We need to stop dwelling on the bad stuff.

As for PLW, no comment with the exception that it isn't anything I want to be part of. Spiritual development is a private thing, not a group matter.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:36 AM   #45
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rivers View Post
What I sense in Kerry is fear. She has heard too much in too short of time. It would seem she has had her foundations severely shaken. Maybe she's on overload. Maybe she needs a break from the intensity. Who has walked in her shoes?

I have been reading the interviews for almost 6 months and still haven't made it through. I fight fear, anger, shock and depression on a daily basis. I have to walk away from this stuff back into my world and FUNCTION. I need time to process and if I take in too much at once I get thoroughly, emotionally overwhelmed. I am not a young person and to finally have confirmation of what I have believed my entire life is none the less astounding....and quite frankly terrifying. It's all way more than I ever imagined in my worst nightmare. One does not, I think, experience a paradigm shift of this magnitude easily. Maybe the younger people have lived with it and naturally accept this information, but for me it brings profound sadness. I don't like being deceived...not one bit.

The gentleman in the first post is ultimately correct. Go out and just do--anything. And send Kerry some strong, stable, grounding and protected loving energy. I'll bet she could use the support.
Wow, you seem to have super senses, can you tell me how i feel at the moment? I've been following the PC information from the beginning and i never felt fear. I felt enlighted and some of my questions got answered. The truth will set you free, but maybe that's not the case for some. Not everyone can handle this kind of information. I've seen what it can do to people and you described that very well. No offense but mirroring your thoughts and feelings upon others won't make it any better.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:25 AM   #46
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Brinty! As always words of wisdom from you....
Burgundia,

I'm a fan of Britny's, too. Just the Spike Jones clip alone made me wish I could meet him (and others in Oz) before this short and ultimatly sweet life is over. I might seem like a gloom and doomer, but the truth is, I made a small living from writing the world's first "Gothic rock" magazine from 1979 to 1983 before the term "Gothic" was applied to a rock 'n roll genera.

I really found a quiet beauty in the night and explored the dark mythology of the creatures who inhabited that dream world and inspired the classic writers of centuries past. Towards the end, things got genuinly too spooky. I can't go there right now as it was horrific and cost the life of the love of my life.

Things change as do the seasons and Leslie and this extended, positive on-line cmmunity is now the love of my life.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~night-voices/

Above site is very old and very difficult to finish building. All in due time... I suppose.

Spooky Luv Bugs,

Paul Frankenpernerstine

PS. Another fact: So. Cal. and the surounding desert really does have its, dark "doom and gloom" waves. They are very real and have global significance. There are also light-filled positive waves, too! The whole world knows about them. Please have patients with Babylon's red light district as we go through a reformation of sorts. Thanks.
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:19 AM   #47
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rivers View Post

Hang in there 2rivers. I know it's a cliche, but things seldom turn out to be as bad as we imagine they will be. Our imagination can cause us to perform wondrous things - but it can also destroy us.

It is not possible to walk in someone else’s shoes but with a lifetime’s experience of living with fear of some sort or another, it is easier to understand that yes, some folk do have serious fears which may seem trivial or not understandable to others. Many fears are irrational but that doesn’t make them any the less real.

I can’t handle heights like tall buildings, yet I have no qualms about flying. As a child of four years, I was pulled from the bottom of a pool and resuscitated and even now I can’t handle having my head under water. I’m scared witless in a confined space to the extent that I can’t even wear a full face helmet. I’ve always got to have moving air around my face or else I start to unravel.

The one thing I have learned is that all the good meaning explanations do no good to quell the feeling of panic that overtakes one when a panic attack occurs. Fear is something that you have to conquer yourself a bit like breaking an addiction habit. You have to really want to do it.

The reason for many fears can be traced back to what was drummed into you as a child. I think all of us experience fear of the dark which is probably a distant memory of cavemen days when wild animals or other tribes could attack under cover of darkness. In more modern times, horror movies and the like, coupled with sadistic brothers or sisters who liked nothing better than to scare you half to death, are the cause of many fears.

We are coming to the time now when the more enlightened of us can shine a light of comfort for the nervous ones. It has been suggested that we are coming to a time where untold numbers of us are going to die in some calamity. It pays to stop at this point and do a bit of rational thinking about death.

There are enough books available written by people who have had near death experiences and have ‘seen past’ the veil of what is called death. Death is something that can’t be avoided so it strikes me as being sensible to find out as much about it as possible and who better to listen to than someone who has ‘been there, done that’ so to speak.

Now a person in this lifetime, can only die once - so from an individual’s point of view, what does it matter if in a catastrophe, one person dies, or one billion? OK, the customs people at the Pearly Gates are going to pretty busy in the latter event.

The big question of, “is there life after death?”, can be answered once again by reading books on the subject. Life, as you know it, in a physical form is out - after death you will survive as an intelligence without a physical body. You don’t have to believe this now, but you will believe it after you die because you just won’t be able to ignore the fact.

To those who fear death, my message is that you should learn to accept the inevitable and to help you in this direction, read books about the death experience and what comes after it. I would suggest starting with Into The Light by John Lerma, M.D. followed by Between Death And Life by Dolores Cannon. Both these books are comforting reads as I’m sure others who have read them will agree. Check them out at this website - just enter the author's name and the book title - http://www.abebooks.com/?cm_ven=ggl&...FSaXhgodCzIPsg
Old 01-07-2010, 10:52 AM   #48
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
Burgundia,

I'm a fan of Britny's, too. Just the Spike Jones clip alone made me wish I could meet him (and others in Oz) before this short and ultimatly sweet life is over.
Aw gee, come on down R and D and you can be my fan club president.

The label "Doom and Gloomers" I reserve only for people who try to pass the topic off as being a real threat and something to be seriously scared of. I find nothing threatening about scary pictures or a good old ghost story because I know they are just fiction and can't really hurt me.
They can't - can they?

Old 01-07-2010, 10:59 AM   #49
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Well eny Gloom n Dommers
left after this thread
get your butt over to
socksang
with the one and only
thread left with eny real
meaning (after this one of course)
so head on over
to puppetj is
thread ...(its all free)
check it out you know you want to........omm madi padme ommmmmmmmmm ....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #50
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Deep Gravelly Cinematic Voice:

Fear !! It knows you're alone !

I've posted a thread somewhere about this... too long ago to remember the exact ins and outs... but it occured to me that eventually there is too much to worry about. Negative ETs, FEMA camps, Planet X, Illuminati plans, swine flu, yada, yada, erm, going grey?!

This then struck me as suspicicous. It can't all happen ! lol... what a day that would turn out to be.

Then it seems to me, we just invest in that state of mind because there is some kind of pay-off to it. Generally this involves living in the future now, and not living in the now-now, which means getting up off your butt and doing something with your life.

Having just watched 'What the Bleep' yesterday, (is there a thread somewhere here on that? I'd like to comment...) I can now also see that there is a chemical payoff to that state of mind. Just like indulging in chocolate or looking at pictures of fairly naked women advertising chocolate. (ahem). Or bullying someone, or being mean, or gossiping.

Or anticipating that the Xargon of Grath is going to pull your adenoids out through your sphincter. Mm. Yum Yum

Once we see the whole fear thing as a state of mind, you come to realise that NONE OF IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. At least not in the way your mind thinks it will right now. Doesn't mean bad things won't happen to us at some point. I mean I will probably stand on a garden rake again at some point in my life. But the pain generated from actual harm is different from the one caused by worrying about pseudo harm. This is not constructive nor useful.

So we really can be happy, be one... and enjoy this moment. Because that's all there is. go running into the future... and your mind will miss the party happening now.

Thanks for the thread Brinty ! Clark, you are as always a great read on this site. Nice to have you back.

I better put those pictures away now.....

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-07-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote