Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 02:44 PM   #1
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default * urgent update from bill* regarding uk

This message below has just been sent to me via skype from Bill/Kerry

It appears a very ominous warning for the UK in the next 30 days!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: Listen to this very short (1 min 40 secs) clip from Steve Quayle's 'emergency" radio broadcast on Sunday nght, 36 hours ago: http://projectavalon.net/Steve_Quayle.mp3 . I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, but it jumped right out of the programme at me... please share with all the UK mods and post to the forum for the UK people to figure out what this means.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:43 PM   #2
STARCHILD
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: * urgent update from bill* regarding uk

Thankyou for this Bill/Kate
Starchild x
STARCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:19 PM   #3
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Its not war im worried about, as I dont think there will be one. massive resecession and civil unrest, high unemployment right up till 2012, yes, after that no. Thanks for this Kate/Bill
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:29 PM   #4
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

it's exactly what many whisleblowers have been saying: a global economic crash.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

we are watching power and greed fall in front of our face!
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:06 PM   #6
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

You know what is beautiful about all of this .......... its been told in ancient text, Indigenous peoples around the globe been speaking about for like ever and energy sensitive people around the globe have been also taking about great changes in the past 100 yrs AND GUESS WHAT ITS HERE!!

wow suprise suprise all just a dying Babylonian way ..... ancient rules crumbling to the larger picture of change.

As the Indigenous people say that the fall of the bible was humanity simply going from their "hearts to the minds" and now we are about to flip back into our hearts again. This is organic, and there is NOTHING the illuminati can do except attempt to cause any type of negitive aspects for weak minded/hearted people to fall into yet another snake eating its own tail way of being.

My galactic brothers and sisters ..... go within and foresee changes of love, light and lots of laughter

Indigo, system buster, Lover of all Life
Sir-Chi
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

purchase anything you think you might need.. food water puifiers ect
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:42 PM   #8
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Please excuse my ignorance but did I miss something in that link? The shock part appears to be made when its revealed he cant return home to the UK after whatever time.

You only have to look at what has happened with a number of airlines around the world in the last few months (eg. XL - Bankrupt, Atilia - on its way) to know that traveling the world is about to get a whole lot more difficult. NOT JUST IN THE UK.

Now, if people are planning to be out of the country over this period, perhaps on hols and end up stranded then there is an ACCTUAL issue.

But what is this urgency many seem to have with fleeing the country?? To be safe where? There is no gaurantee areas.

Also, everyone is entitled to create posts, but, unless you write storys for the Sun newspaper there is no need for the sensationalist language - i.e URGENT, EMERGANCY BROADCAST

Just chill
Peace
Iain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post

This message below has just been sent to me via skype from Bill/Kerry

It appears a very ominous warning for the UK in the next 30 days!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: Listen to this very short (1 min 40 secs) clip from Steve Quayle's 'emergency" radio broadcast on Sunday nght, 36 hours ago: http://projectavalon.net/Steve_Quayle.mp3 . I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, but it jumped right out of the programme at me... please share with all the UK mods and post to the forum for the UK people to figure out what this means.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:50 PM   #9
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Hiya Iain,

you are RIGHT! no sensationalism intended!! All will unfold as its meant to..

all the best now and always
kate
Old 09-30-2008, 09:24 PM   #10
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

As I said in the other thread related to this, I feel the fear is outweighing the positivity, Bill MUST come and make some statement regarding such a severe problem. That audio was full of panic-stricken rich folk trying to get home - I'm sorry - but we live in UK, and if there is really something they are bringing onto us (the PTB!!) no wonder they are off! I loathe their politico-methodology, manipulations and flamin' excuses. What goes around comes around in karma and here - today.
Bottom line - if there's 'insider trading' going on here - what is it, and why????
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:14 PM   #11
Tuza

My daughter is in Europe and is flying to London next week to spend some time with a girlfriend for two weeks, I don't whether to tell her to fly home, she would just think it is her loony tune mother carrying on again. Just as well I have a passport, she is my only daughter.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:46 AM   #12
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Also, everyone is entitled to create posts, but, unless you write storys for the Sun newspaper there is no need for the sensationalist language - i.e URGENT, EMERGANCY BROADCAST
Agree, also no need to cross-post it to more than one forum.

This thread:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3786

Is stickied, and has some useful elaboration by Bill.

One or other of the threads should really be closed to keep things tidy.

--
A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:03 AM   #13
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Chi View Post
You know what is beautiful about all of this .......... its been told in ancient text, Indigenous peoples around the globe been speaking about for like ever and energy sensitive people around the globe have been also taking about great changes in the past 100 yrs AND GUESS WHAT ITS HERE!!

wow suprise suprise all just a dying Babylonian way ..... ancient rules crumbling to the larger picture of change.

As the Indigenous people say that the fall of the bible was humanity simply going from their "hearts to the minds" and now we are about to flip back into our hearts again. This is organic, and there is NOTHING the illuminati can do except attempt to cause any type of negitive aspects for weak minded/hearted people to fall into yet another snake eating its own tail way of being.

My galactic brothers and sisters ..... go within and foresee changes of love, light and lots of laughter

Indigo, system buster, Lover of all Life
Sir-Chi

Amen Brother.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:25 AM   #14
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

what I heard is the possibility that there would be a financial meltdown here in the uk, sometime very soon. This is a good 'heads up' so that some of us can make some preperations, maybe get out of the city until the dust settles. Also, it could usher in a state of emergency. I'm not trying to give anyone the heebi jeebies, I'm just saying for me it was worth knowing.
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:49 AM   #15
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

The banks in Europe, England, Switzerland, Netherlands, etc., are going under since yesterdays vote for no bailout vote. This reveals much about how the Rothchilds have been moving their wealth around in the world to prop up their pet project... the Euro.

So if the process of refusing to bail out the banks continues, there is probably going to be a total financial collapse of Europe very very soon!

In the meantime Russia (today) flew their most sophisticated war planes within twenty miles of England in a blatant show of will power. So right now things are not going so well for the banking elite of the world....

Check out the "Urgent" threads on the economic forum for the TO DO LIST for Wed.

Last edited by Waterman; 10-14-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:03 AM   #16
Tuza

Looks like I will be booking a ticket for London.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:09 AM   #17
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

This is like anticipating a trip to the dentist. You know its gonna be ****, but my god you JUST wanna get it over and done with.

The people here have obviously been waiting for this and anticipating it deep in their subconcious. Bring it on! Its the waiting that sucks.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:15 PM   #18
For_You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution22 View Post
we are watching power and greed fall in front of our face!
The truths are all going to come out, for all of us.

Love all...
Old 10-01-2008, 08:49 PM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by For_You View Post
The truths are all going to come out, for all of us.

Love all...
what have you done today to make that happen ???

curious
susan
the eXchanger
(who had had less than 8 hrs of sleep,
in the past 4 days)
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:24 PM   #20
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yeah i read the russian thing to.. u nike armed bomber was 90 seconds from uk airspace then turned away. to stick two fingers up.. anyway im pretty sure either way the usa votes no to bail out the dollar tanks and is damaged =massive depression, if tehy vote yes the dollar dies on its feet. we are overburdened with insane amount of debt here in the uk. usa pops we go to zero value in weeks also.. itll just be martial law. if you have anough food stoacks and wotnot then you dont have to participate in the mayhem on the streets or protests ect..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote