Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Test Patient Coughs Up Blood, Dismissed by Researchers

The evidence is mounting on the dangers of this vaccine:

Swine Flu Test PatientMunich – A harmless ***** – and thereby possibly save thousands of people. This is what several hundreds of volunteers thought, who each collected a payment of 250 Euro for their participation in the study of the swine flu vaccine trial at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University.

One of them has now quit the trial: The Diploma-businessman Axel Sch. (40). He claims : “The vaccination has made me ill! – the test is irresponsible.” He says that within a few hours after the vaccination, on August 10, he had sweat on his forehead. “I felt totally beat. On the third day, my kidneys and head were aching and I got a fever. I then had a coughing fit – and the wash basin was suddenly red – it was blood!“..................contd/.......

http://vactruth.com/2009/09/15/h1n1-...y-researchers/
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:40 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Test Patient Coughs Up Blood, Dismissed by Researchers

And people still want to get this vaccine?

*beats head*
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:16 AM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Test Patient Coughs Up Blood, Dismissed by Researchers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
And people still want to get this vaccine?

*beats head*
HJ: I agree, it boggles the mind. I think a big part of the problem is that people who are not aware of whats going on, will not be seeing these horror stories on mainstream TV, so they are making decisions based on the propaganda thats out there.

What I find infuriating, is that these drug companies are carrying out cold blooded murder in full view & are getting away with it. Despite the deaths, their campagain is in full swing......oh what the hell........dead bodies are just collateral damage....par for the course......now where have we heard that term before.........Iraq!
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote