Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-24-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama declares national emergency

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33459423...-cold_and_flu/
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has signed a proclamation declaring swine flu a national emergency, the White House said Saturday.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama declares national emergency

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33447038...-cold_and_flu/

On a more positive note....NY backs off mandatory swine flu shots

updated 8:35 a.m. ET, Fri., Oct . 23, 2009
ALBANY, N.Y. - New York state health officials have suspended a ruling that would have forced health care workers across the state to get vaccinated against the swine flu by the end of November or risk losing their jobs, saying in a decision issued Thursday that they did so because the vaccine is in short supply.

New York will be getting only about 23 percent of its anticipated supply of the vaccine for the swine flu virus — also called H1N1 — by the end of the month, and that should be reserved for those most at risk for serious illness and death, according to Gov. David Paterson's office.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33459423...-cold_and_flu/
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has signed a proclamation declaring swine flu a national emergency, the White House said Saturday.
Where are the figues to justify this proclamation. I am very disappointed in Barack, just as I was beginning to think that "maybe" he was on our side.

This could possibly open the door for the next step....mandatory vaccinations., now that Obama has given the green light.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 10-24-2009 at 05:35 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I will take your message Micjer........................

I will not comply
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

National Emergency opens the door to Martial law. Gee, I wonder what they plan to do when thousands say "NO".
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #6
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I believe here is the skinny on all of this , please corret me if I'm out of context. Back in june of this year the WHO(world health organization ) declared the pandemic level to the highest level at 6 . 1 being the lowest.
It is my understanding and this is where I need some help that at level 6 the WHO can supercede U.S. laws and declare martial law with the whip of a pen. From what I have read that the military has designated quaruntine zones for regoions thru-out the U.S. palnned already if need be.

So this was done in june when no one was really sick. Now as we head into the flu season the regualr flu is kicking up it's heals with a vengance, highly communicable I think, lots of kids getting sick on volume basis. But diagnoses for is this the regular flu to is this the H1N1 is sketchy at best. Was talking with some friends last night and said isn't it strange how this is traveling ( regular flu) so fast . remember last years regular flu was pretty bad if you caught it. So all these kids are getting sick and alot of people I know too, could there be an outside chance this has anything to do with the chemtrail spraying to create mass people getting sick, afterall air is what we all breathe? I don't know.

And now all the swine flu inocculations are on it's way, 25 million ad campaign coming down the pike from walmart, 100 million 3 yr campaign by the drug companies, I suppose they'll have people smiling while getting the shot and laughing while it's going up there nose which is even worse, just to give you that warm fuzzy feeling it's o.k. and your in good company.

pt #1 ) Pandemic highest level 6 in June ? Why?
pt#2 ) Making 3.5 billion doses of a vaccine of a strain that has hardly killed anybody? Why? It will be useless if this mutates!
pt#3 ) Ad campaigns to persuede people to take this ? Sheeple?
pt#4 ) Really unreliable confirmed #'s as to who has what?
pt#5 ) Signed into a national emergency by our president , I don't see people falling over dying or anything unmanagable.
pt#6) None of this makes sense, if it doesn't walk like a duck , quack like a duck, and look like a duck, it's not a duck.

I think it's time we need some divine intervention and lots of waking up to follow. Stay on the positive track .
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:46 PM   #7
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

It says it loosens the regulations on providers by request so they can handle the 'possible influx'.
I do agree the waivers could have been written without the word emergency.
But if the motivations are nefarious you'd think they'd have more doses ready long ago
because all the news seems to be about rationing to the 'high-risk' at this time.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #8
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

One more thing beside C Silver and D-3 vitamins for this flu, check this out too ,

Subject: Fw: Onions and the Flu

Subject: A MUST READ! Onions and the Flu

A friend of mine told me a story about how when he was a kid he was in the hospital & near dying. His Italian grandmother came to the hospital & told a family member to go buy her a large onion & a new pair of white cotton socks. She sliced the onion open then put a slice on the bottom of each of his feet & put the white cotton socks on him. In the morning when he awoke they removed the socks. The slices of onion were black & his fever was gone. The following story that someone sent to me might have some truth in it & we are going to try this this winter. In 1919 when the flu killed 40 million people there was this Doctor that visited the many farmers to see if he could help them combat the flu. Many of the farmers and their family had contracted it and many died.

The doctor came upon this one farmer and to his surprise, everyone was very healthy. When the doctor asked what the farmer was doing that was different the wife replied that she had placed an unpeeled onion in a dish in the rooms of the home, (probably only two rooms back then). The doctor couldn't believe it and asked if he could have one of the onions and place it under the microscope. She gave him one and when he did this, he did found the flu virus in the onion. It obviously absorbed the bacteria, therefore, keeping the family healthy.

Now, I heard this story from my hairdresser in AZ. She said that several years ago many of her employees were coming down with the flu and so were many of her customers. The next year she placed several bowls with onions around in her shop. To her surprise, none of her staff got sick. It must work.. (And no, she is not in the onion business.)

The moral of the story is, buy some onions and place them in bowls around your home. If you work at a desk, place one or two in your office or under your desk or even on top somewhere. Try it and see what happens. We did it last year and we never got the flu. If this helps you and your loved ones from getting sick, all the better. If you do get the flu, it just might be a mild case. Whatever, what have you to lose? Just a few bucks on onions!

Now there is a P. S. to this, for I sent it to a friend in Oregon who regularly contributes material to me on health issues. She replied with this most interesting experience about onions:

Weldon, thanks for the reminder. I don't know about the farmers story...but, I do know that I contacted pneumonia and needless to say I was very ill. I came across an article that said to cut both ends off an onion put one end on the fork and then place the forked end into an empty jar, placing the jar next to the sick patient at night. It said the onion would be black in the morning from the germs. Sure enough it happened just like that...the onion was a mess and I began to feel better.

Another thing I read in the article was that onions and garlic placed around the room saved many from the Black Plague years ago. They have powerful antibacterial, antiseptic properties.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #9
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
It says it loosens the regulations on providers by request so they can handle the 'possible influx'.
I do agree the waivers could have been written without the word emergency.
But if the motivations are nefarious you'd think they'd have more doses ready long ago
because all the news seems to be about rationing to the 'high-risk' at this time.
If it were really a preventative they would. As it is, they can spread disease with this vaccine, then as it blows up nationwide they can claim there is not enough vaccine and in order to protect us they have to quarantine us. Problem, action, solution through fear. They are hyping this up to scare people into thinking if they get swine flu it's going to kill them and beg the government to step in for protection. Pretty soon we will see some story about how people who are not getting inoculated are a danger to the rest and thus the sheeple will be all for preventative quarantine of those who refuse the vaccine.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:13 PM   #10
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Of course time will tell and anything is possible.
Just the possibility that it's either big pharma profiteering or illuminati genocide should be enough to keep people wary.
I've also stated my thoughts that any vaccines, anti-biotics, anti-virals and anti-bacterial consumer products are all stupid just because
they only hasten the evolution of these 'bugs' elsewhere on this forum.
But i'll still prefer to bet worst case scenarios won't pan out because why bet they will and help manifest them to.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:17 PM   #11
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Of course time will tell and anything is possible.
Just the possibility that it's either big pharma profiteering or illuminati genocide should be enough to keep people wary.
I've also stated my thoughts that any vaccines, anti-biotics, anti-virals and anti-bacterial consumer products are all stupid just because
they only hasten the evolution of these 'bugs' elsewhere on this forum.
But i'll still prefer to bet worst case scenarios won't pan out because why bet they will and help manifest them to.
Oh, I had no idea that you went to the church of if you proclaim it faith preaching. "Oh, don't say you have a headache because then you do!" "Don't say you have a ruptured disc cause then you do!"

I think there is a difference in connecting their dots vs. meditating and worrying over something until you attract it.

shakes head.....
Old 10-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #12
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Headaches come from toxins, back injuries from falls, i don't necessarily believe the manifestation stuff, just using language used here on this forum.
I'm not opposing you US, i agree people are suckers if they get jabbed.
I guess i'm saying life is 99% a mediocre 'nuthin much happenin here' and always will be.
Besides people won't stand for it and judging by the NY state reversal on mandatory jabs for health workers the ptw aren't that omnipotent.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:51 PM   #13
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
If it were really a preventative they would. As it is, they can spread disease with this vaccine, then as it blows up nationwide they can claim there is not enough vaccine and in order to protect us they have to quarantine us. Problem, action, solution through fear. They are hyping this up to scare people into thinking if they get swine flu it's going to kill them and beg the government to step in for protection. Pretty soon we will see some story about how people who are not getting inoculated are a danger to the rest and thus the sheeple will be all for preventative quarantine of those who refuse the vaccine.
BINGO!!! US gets the Gold!!

They purposely are NOT going to make enough vaccine, but they will blame this on slow manufacturing or some other scenario that they can say is out of our hands and mother nature is not cooperating, such as the length of time it takes to grow the vaccine or possible even suddenly bad batches show up and they have to start over, something like that!!!

Quarantine can be anywhere outside of a hospital now with Obama's new emergency order!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:59 PM   #14
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Pyrangello... My mother used to stick onions in my socks anytime I had a fever when I was a child. Although I was quite repulsed by the feeling of walking around with mushy onions in my socks, it worked everytime ... Funny you mention this story cause I thought she was crazy at the time but mothers always know best so I went along with it... She also used to heat up onion juice and pour it in my ear whenever I had an earache as well, sounds weird but again... worked every time
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:25 PM   #15
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

The onions do work. I wasn't feeling the best a few days ago. I put a piece of onion and garlic in paper towel and pinned it inside my shirt. Within a couple of hours I felt better. The only problem is I smell like a sandwich (subway) yuck!
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:30 PM   #16
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Pyrangello... My mother used to stick onions in my socks anytime I had a fever when I was a child. Although I was quite repulsed by the feeling of walking around with mushy onions in my socks, it worked everytime ... Funny you mention this story cause I thought she was crazy at the time but mothers always know best so I went along with it... She also used to heat up onion juice and pour it in my ear whenever I had an earache as well, sounds weird but again... worked every time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luana View Post
The onions do work. I wasn't feeling the best a few days ago. I put a piece of onion and garlic in paper towel and pinned it inside my shirt. Within a couple of hours I felt better. The only problem is I smell like a sandwich (subway) yuck!
I get the feeling that this has something to do with repelling Vampires, like an allegory or something!!

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:08 AM   #17
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I used to put garlic in my socks in bed when I felt a head cold coming on

It would work its way through my entire body and I never really slept well, garlic can activate brain waves and make you stink

peace

Last edited by Ross H; 02-28-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:46 AM   #18
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

The plot thickens.....

What about eating onions?
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:41 AM   #19
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Obama declares national emergency

Natural News has a good article up on this:
http://www.naturalnews.com/027323_sw..._pandemic.html
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:44 AM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

This isn't going to make me eat onions. I despise them.

I just don't buy into any "miracle" stuff anymore. I have MMS but I don't use it anymore.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:59 AM   #21
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

There is actually no word of this on UK news anywhere that I can see.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:48 AM   #22
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Its on the BBC website http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8324070.stm
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:53 AM   #23
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Swanny, why do i have glasses if i dont wear them eh.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:24 PM   #24
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I saw a CNN poll where 46% of the foks did not trust the vaccine....now if they reported that ...I'm thinking over 60% did not trust the headlines and the vaccine.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:52 PM   #25
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Could it be that the emergency was called to put security forces on alert to go anywhere needed within 24 hours? If Cliff High is right about an economic collapse near Oct 25th, today, and there is some big problem looming then our rights to protest, travel, speech are gone.

Do not go into fear mode people. This is tactical warfare on the part of the elites and fear make people do stupid things. It also feeds the negative fields and puts the population on a negative spiritual development course.

I believe this is all orchestrated to stop energetic pulses having as much of a positive effect as possible. I cannot prove this, but I have been feeling a lot of
jostling in energy in astral. It reminds me of people in a race trying to get into the best position for a turn.

Just be where you need to be energetically and the turn will be smooth and effortless. Anxiety will cause you to go into the wall.

Namaste