Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-15-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default The attack of locusts in Aquila, the town

of the last G8 summit. there are millions of them. ( no link in English)

Last edited by burgundia; 07-15-2009 at 08:20 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:28 PM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The attack of locusts in Aquila, the town

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
of the last G8 summit. there are millions of them. ( no link in English)
Aquila is another name for the phoenix. Locust are symbolic of the destructive force in nature, that flies low to the ground ,aka our dark thoughts. The LoCust are opposite of a LoTus, that rise above the mundane.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:38 PM   #3
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

I have been surfing the net for the past 30 minutes and have NOT found one single story on this...and I have NOT heard a word about it on the local nor national news...

Googling brings up a bunch of things like this:

Quote:
My Telegraph > http://my.telegraph.co.uk
From L'Aquila, Italy, the latest fine holiday location for the junket of choice. ... These things are infesting our green fields like a rash of locusts, ...
my.telegraph.co.uk/go/tag/view/blog_post/scam - Cached - Similar
but the link has nothing to do with the news of locusts invading the city of L'Aquila!

Please verify bizzar news flashes, please!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:35 AM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
I have been surfing the net for the past 30 minutes and have NOT found one single story on this...and I have NOT heard a word about it on the local nor national news...

Googling brings up a bunch of things like this:

but the link has nothing to do with the news of locusts invading the city of L'Aquila!

Please verify bizzar news flashes, please!
I found it on the polish internet in the official news section on two major portals. So where did they get this information from? If it is false i do not understand the reason behind it. I know most will not understand because it is in polish but this is what the news says about the locust.
Świat
ODSŁUCHAJ
AAA
PAP, KKz/15.07.2009 21:43
Włochy: atak milionów groźnych owadów
O prawdziwym pechu mogą mówić mieszkańcy miasta L'Aquila i okolic w Abruzji we Włoszech. Po katastrofalnym trzęsieniu ziemi w kwietniu, obecnie zmagają się z innym dotkliwym problemem - szarańczą.
Opanowała ona domy, urzędy, w tym nowy, tymczasowy gmach sądu, a także miasteczka namiotowe.

Wszędzie są miliony owadów. W niektórych gmachach użyteczności publicznej, gdzie masowo przybywają pozbawieni dachu nad głową ludzie, by załatwiać życiowe dla nich sprawy, zamknięto pokoje, opanowane przez szarańcze.

W nocy ze środy na czwartek ma się odbyć wielka operacja dezynsekcji. Miejscowe służby sanitarne pobrały próbki, by zbadać, jak groźne są te insekty.

Last edited by burgundia; 07-16-2009 at 05:52 AM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:12 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Hopefully not off topic but when I was cleaning earlier, I came across what I believe was a dead locust. Just googled a photo and it's pretty much what I thought it was. Yikes. I've never seen a locust in my life before and I have no idea how it got inside of the building.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:41 PM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Aquila is another name for the phoenix. Locust are symbolic of the destructive force in nature, that flies low to the ground ,aka our dark thoughts. The LoCust are opposite of a LoTus, that rise above the mundane.
Aquila is the constellation of the Eagle. L'Aquila would be 'The Eagle' or something right?
I could imagine a double 'alchemical' symbolic phoenix meaning aswell 777, do you have a reference?

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #7
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
XBOX gamers have already been condition for this:

Gears of War. Starring Marcus Fenix
Enemy - The Locust Horde

Gears of War takes place on Sera, a planet inhabited by humans, who have warred over a phosphorescent, low-viscosity fluid known as “Imulsion”.(ILLUSION) Over several decades, the Pendulum Wars took place between various human countries, and ended with the Coalition of Ordered Governments (COG) taking control of the planet. The war quickly came to an end on “Emergence Day”, when a ravenous force known as the Locust Horde bursts from underneath major human cities using a network of underground tunnels.

The Locust Horde overruns Sera’s population on Emergence Day.

Lets take 'emergence' day as year one.
Notice the planet is called Sera or CERA

You see how they wave this stuff about in full view?

Last edited by iainl140285; 07-16-2009 at 01:20 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:08 PM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Aquila is the constellation of the Eagle. L'Aquila would be 'The Eagle' or something right?
I could imagine a double 'alchemical' symbolic phoenix meaning aswell 777, do you have a reference?

The Aquila ,the hawk and the Phoenix are all alchemical symbols of the soul soaring into the light.The Phoenix is mythological,and its attributes were copied from the eagle.Aquila is known as the bird of Paradise.

Aquila is part of the summer triangle.So you are correct, they are not Xactly the same thing ,but yet they are symbols of the same principles.Some Occultist say that its the Phoenix on the dollar bil, and others say its the Phoenix.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Aquila ,the hawk and the Phoenix are all alchemical symbols of the soul soaring into the light.The Phoenix is mythological,and its attributes were copied from the eagle.Aquila is known as the bird of Paradise.

Aquila is part of the summer triangle.So you are correct, they are not Xactly the same thing ,but yet they are symbols of the same principles.Some Occultist say that its the Phoenix on the dollar bil, and others say its the Phoenix.
The bird of paradise is 'Apus' yet another constellation.
But thanks for your fascinating insights 777.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote