Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-20-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Images reveal full horror of 'Amazon's Tiananmen'

First, the police fire tear gas, then rubber bullets. As protesters flee, they move on to live rounds. One man, wearing only a pair of shorts, stops to raise his hands in surrender. He is knocked to the ground and given an extended beating by eight policemen in black body-armour and helmets.

Demonstrators getting worked-over by the rifle butts and truncheons of Peru's security forces turn out to be the lucky ones, though. Dozens more were shot as they fled. You can see their bullet-ridden bodies, charred by a fire that swept through the scene of the incident, which has since been dubbed "the Amazon's Tiananmen".

The events of Friday, 5 June, when armed police went to clear 2,000 Aguaruna and Wampi Indians from a secluded highway near the town of Bagua Grande, are the subject of a heated political debate. They have sparked international condemnation and thrown Peru's government into crisis.
follow the link to read the rest of the story.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-1708990.html

this link shows 45 pictures of this incident including wounded and dead

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...l?action=Popup

ONCE AGAIN the greed of a few proclaim the need to to mine and deforest large swaths of the Amazon forest at any cost . Why isn`t AL GORE standing up NOW and saying something ? this from the article above

Called Death at Devil's Bend, it attempts to explain what happened when police tried to evict the indigenous tribespeople, who had been blockading the road for several weeks in protest at new laws allowing energy and mining companies to exploit swaths of their ancestral homelands."

Last edited by Northern Boy; 06-20-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:53 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Images reveal full horror of 'Amazon's Tiananmen'

I wonder what kind of people decide to become police officers or law enforcement agents ( did you notice the term law enforcement, as law must be enforced)?
And I wonder how many were the students at that famous American academy?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:14 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Images reveal full horror of 'Amazon's Tiananmen'

After watching the video that was put on this forumn regarding Pastror Roy and School of Americas..................I have the answer.

In Ft Benning GA ..............our military are training these beast that are going around the world and so many are killing their own people.

Mind control is not a new game..............The video is fantastic and tells it like it is.

White water is unique in themself and they are in the US.......

Evil people training decent folks that turn evil..........

They want us to think its them doing it to themselfs but the video proves our government wrong. I will never believe in any story I pick up on our wonderful media or newspaper.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote