Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 05-31-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
Soulmate7
Banned

Default France: Obligatory vaccinations for everyone by this Autumn!

I'm sorry, but I could only find it in French so far, but this is really important.
http://fr.news.yahoo.com/4/20090530/...e-ca02f96.html

In a nutshell: They want to vaccinate everyone in 4 to 6 months. They will order 100 million doses and the article does state that it is obligatory.

A year ago, I was telling people that one way to get us chipped would be to spread a virus, then force everyone to get a shot. Of course, they found it amusing and I'm a nutcase blah blah blah. I just finished sending the article to some of them. I'm not expecting a reply...
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: France: Obligatory vaccinations for everyone by this Autumn!

Thats scary
I hope people refuse it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:27 AM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

What if people ( at least some of them) refuse?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 12:56 PM   #4
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

How soon before other countries do the same thing. People in France must start now to refuse this insanity.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 01:43 PM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists

First people have to find out that it is something which SHOULD be refused. There is a lot of educating to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
How soon before other countries do the same thing. People in France must start now to refuse this insanity.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:16 PM   #6
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Well it didn't take long.....

UK Compulsory Vaccination Imminent

Contrary to assurances given by the UK Government to leading politicians, fears earlier this year that the Government is moving to make the vaccination schedule compulsory for British citizens [including children] without reference to Parliament, and without public debate seem to be being borne out.
New law introduced by the backdoor in January this year obliges the Secretary of State for Health to implement any recommendations of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation: UK Government Hands Drug Industry Control of Childhood Vaccination.

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.c...ompulsory-vax/

Old 05-31-2009, 03:29 PM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I`m opting out , No vaccine for me thanks
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:42 PM   #8
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I`m opting out , No vaccine for me thanks
Oh I agree, as you know. The problems will arise if they say that no one is allowed to go to work, school, bank, grocery store, any public area if not vaccinated!

It is our job, right now to spread the word to friends and relatives of the danger of the vaccination BS so they can protest and be prepared for potential lunacy ahead.

My father is in a nursing home. I can guarantee that they will force all residents to line up and " take their medicine "! How does one interfere in this case????
Old 05-31-2009, 04:44 PM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

They can stick the needle up their asre I'm not having it
Old 05-31-2009, 05:12 PM   #10
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: France: Obligatory vaccinations for everyone by this Autumn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
They can stick the needle up their asre I'm not having it
No they will be sticking it up yours
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:13 PM   #11
sleepingnomore

Okay, anyone please feel free and correct me if I'm wrong. My understanding is that people testing positive for this flu are given Tamiflu (sp?) and they still haven't come up with a vaccine but are working on one and hope to have it ready for the next fall influx, correct? Also, it's been reported that Tamiflu has some major side effects and isn't as effective as first thought. SO...what is everyone being vaccinated with?????????
Old 05-31-2009, 06:22 PM   #12
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

There has been a ton of reports, eyewitness accounts and admissions from people high up in the power structure that indicates "they" are adament on chipping the population. Something tells me they would never get away with an outright blatant move like chipping an entire country of people with their consent. With the advent of nano-technology there is nothing in the world to stop them taking the easy route of secretly chipping an unwitting majority.

When a vaccination is administered your details are recorded, and no one knows more about you then your local general practictioner.

It seems far too good an opportunity for them to miss.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:40 PM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Looks like I will be on the road then
Old 05-31-2009, 07:01 PM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not above telling the doctor to stick the needle up his ass and go straight to hell, without collecting $200.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:19 PM   #15
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Oh I agree, as you know. The problems will arise if they say that no one is allowed to go to work, school, bank, grocery store, any public area if not vaccinated!

It is our job, right now to spread the word to friends and relatives of the danger of the vaccination BS so they can protest and be prepared for potential lunacy ahead.

My father is in a nursing home. I can guarantee that they will force all residents to line up and " take their medicine "! How does one interfere in this case????
Time to start setting up an underground network of health practitioners that will sign off your papers and squirt the poison and the chip into a vessel for destruction?

When the vaccines come preloaded in the syringes its time to worry. The chip could be hidden in the needle. When the syringes have to be loaded by a person from a single or multi-dose vial there would be no way to insure everyone got their chip. Or if someone got 5 of them. That is if they were smaller than the eye could see.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:33 PM   #16
sleepingnomore

It's not only the chips you'll need to worry about. I have graver concerns about a mandatory vaccine, i.e., population control.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:59 PM   #17
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't heard anything about compulsory vaccinating here in Itlay yet.
I will be on the alert....most teachers here are offered the annual vaccine free.

But vaccines are mono dose here.... have been for years.

Peace and Good Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 08:01 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

In Poland quiet about the flu, quiet about vaccinations......
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:40 PM   #19
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I thought these two links were very telling...

And this…

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.c...en-1-in-10000/
http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.c...-rates-rocket/

Fortunately for now I've given the information to my Mum, Brother and Sister in Law and my niece is 17 weeks old... very alert and NOT vaccinated. She is SO alert chatting to people around here even those we can't see which is great!!!! Her 3rd eye must still be wide open...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #20
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone has the choice to get it or not including nursing homes . When they come to give it to you simply tell them no thanks . What could be more of a problem is what they do after you say NO. Are we to be hauled off to a holding area or do they show up at your door and try to cart you off in the middle of the Night . One thing for sure is this is when you have a decision to make there are a few situations one might take . Resist and fight , usually results in bodily harm . Go quietly, can and most like result in the same as #1.
Tell them you are not the person they are looking for but the representative for the capitalized name . As this is who they will be looking for
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:47 AM   #21
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=13835

The goal: Militarization of Public Health

The vaccinations of the animal herds has been made mandatory for an illness that typically was so mild as to go unnoticed and in only extreme rare cases could be tied to death. All animals after three months must be vaccinated. The vaccines, according to a report in the Swiss publication Aegis-Impuls from 2008, resulted in mass deaths, decreased birth rates, decline in milk yields, heart attack and other severe effects. The vaccines were used despite the fact none apparently had been previously certified as safe. They typically contained aluminium hydroxide and Thiomersol or mercury, as adjuvants and or preservatives, both highly toxic and both also used in most human vaccines.

read more click on link above.....

Last edited by micjer; 06-09-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:19 AM   #22
Harpie
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,
I read in the Dutch news today that Holland is buying 34 Million doses of the swine flu vaccin. They want to have two shots for everyone, as they say that 1 shot won't protect people enough.
It sounds like they are looking at vaccinating everyone.

Anne
Harpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:33 AM   #23
lawlessline

Salut tous,

I live in France and I could find the link that was posted at the begining. I must say I have heard echos of this but thats all. No maditory vacine mention at the moment. The french are very against things being enforced on them. The three in one vacine against polo etc was abandoned due to people refusing it. They tried to make it obligatory for your kids to attend school, but they dropped that. Not sure if this has any really wieght. In order for it to work they would have to stop people coming in illegally otherwise the vaccine won't work. The other side is the chip factor. The law suits they would have if this was to leak out woukld tip the balence and cause major revolt. The proof has to go with it. I think this would be a stupid way of chipping everyone. This would leave their plans open to distruction on every level, they are not that stupid. I think the chipping will come another way if it does come. The vacine I think is based on the bird flu evolving and linking to the vacine cause pandemic in that sense. I am allergic to needles so I don't think I will be on the list.

Waiting to see the article.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:18 AM   #24
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Swine Flu Vaccine Nearly Ready 16/06/09

Quote:
[Posted: Tue 16/06/2009]

A pharmaceutical company says it is in full-scale production of a commercial swine flu virus.

Baxter International says it has completed testing and evaluation of the A/H1N1 influenza virus, having received a strain of the virus from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

It says it is "diligently working" to deliver a pandemic vaccine for use by next month.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, has provided the H1N1 strain to a number of drug companies with a view to fast-tracking a swine flu vaccine.

The World Health Organization recently raised its pandemic global alert level to phase 6, the highest level.

Worldwide, at least 145 people have now died as a result of swine flu.

Deaths have occurred in Mexico, the US, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic Guatemala, and the first death was recently recorded in the UK.

Almost 30,000 people have been confirmed as having the virus in 74 countries. Twelve cases have been confirmed in Ireland and eight cases in Northern Ireland.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:25 AM   #25
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
commercial swine flu virus
That says it all doesn't it...

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote