Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-28-2009, 02:46 AM   #1
crhamlett
Avalon Senior Member

Default Faces of Fascism: Calgary, March 17th, 2009

Faces of Fascism: Calgary, March 17th, 2009

Welcome to AlberTexas, where the wicked are welcome and the righteous are punished.

http://splittingthesky.blogspot.com/...arch-17th.html

Splitting The Sky:
"As heavily armed Calgary City Police Officers, dressed in black, obstruct my attempt to do THEIR job, and to do MY civic duty, to arrest the credibly suspected war criminal George W. Bush, Calgary's fascist elite look on and laugh in joyful triumph, as I am thrown down, stomped on, kicked, handcuffed and led off to be brutalized in a Calgary jail for 24 hours, and later to be charged and tried, all at the expense of the average Canadian citizens and taxpayers. The good people of Canada also had to endure this heinous spectacle and travesty of justice, and an assault on their international reputation.

Did I forget to mention the $500 bail, the conditions on my personal liberty, travel costs, and the cost of my defense team? But what, I ask, is the price of freedom, liberty, and democracy? And what are you prepared to do to keep them, or shall I say, take them back? Will you sit idle and silent while the elite few have their way with you? It may be me in that picture, but it is also YOU, if you do not soon take a stand for truth and justice, and for "peace, order and good government".

Priceless Picture courtesy of Travis Dickie - (for non-commercial use only)

Suit and Tie: $1,000.00
Gucci Shoes: $500.00
Sunglasses: $150.00
Lunch with Bush: $400.00

See citizen arrested for trying to expose us: PRICELESS!

Fascism also has it's price, AND it's just deserts boys and girls.

As Neo said in the Matrix movie:

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world ... without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries [and without punks like you]. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you."

This was not the end. We are just getting started.

STS
and the Tyranny Task Force

NOTE: the piece of paper on the ground is one of many I had with me detailing the evidence against George W. Bush, which I had planned to serve him with, on behalf of the victims and the people of the world. It was in a bag which was never returned to me. That bag also contained some of my DVDs and CDs of my previous presentations about my involvement in the 1971 Attica Rebellion and the Gustafsen Lake Standoff in 1995, as well as my investigations into the 9/11 Money Trail. I hope you cops and agents enjoy viewing them and that you learn just who and what it is that you are protecting. I hope you can still look yourselves in the mirror today, and I invite you to stop protecting criminals and to join the side of Truth and Justice, to begin protecting the people who pay your wages, and begin arresting the real criminals. Your children and grand children will thank you for it.

Listen to my story:

Archive mp3 of the Unbought and Unbossed Show with Raymond Geisler and 'Splitting the Sky' on March 25th
http://splittingthesky.blogspot.com/...arch-17th.html (full 2 hours)

Please see the other posts on this blog for information on how you can assist me.

Audio file courtesy of http://www.warcriminalsout.com

Picture courtesy of Travis Dickie for Non-Commercial Use Only!
crhamlett is offline   Reply With Quote