Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default When will the bubble burst!

Okay so we have been told now for many months just what is going to happen in the near future regarding the economy.
We had George Green's interview laying out the issues of the monetry system and it seems to be coming to fruition, the banks folded and many had to be bailed out and are still being so.
The bank of England started printing more money and has tried to get the people to start borrowing again.
Gold is an asset that only the wealthy may buy so gold prices went through the roof, a surge on gold was another issue George speculated on.

Now we are seeing the backlash of these problems with businesses going down daily, large corperations falling by the wayside.
The car manufacturers are facing bancruptcy with many people in negative equity on their car loans and cars now at an all time low.

House prices have dropped so low but this does not help those who are struggling to buy, the first time house buyers have to find 40% of the house price which by any standards is astronomical.

You can still get a good bargain though if you look around and have the cash to buy that is if you haven't lost your job yet.

There are now so many snatch back homes or repossessed homes to sell, you can take your pick.
It will only be a matter of time before estate agents will be next to lost their jobs.

What i would like to know is what will be the next scenario?
We will see riots on the streets and anarchy next.

I have been banging my head against a brick wall for many months trying to explain all this to my family and friends i think they have actually started to see some of my rantings coming true.
And have started questioning just how all this going to pan out.
What will we see next so that we may be prepared?

I have my own ideas, but getting away will be impossible for many, it's a sad and sorrowful time ahead the importance of this scenario will rear it's ugly head again after the lull which has been here for a few weeks.
I'm beginning to feel something stirring again has anyone else felt this also?

Some are going to really struggle soon, with no money no jobs and no homes whilst we wait in anticipation for the Nexus to arrive how many will survive this awful time.
I'm sure many of our parents and grandparents thought the same during the two world wars but this is different, the New World Order is coming i see it everyday in everyway, on our TV's on our radios, in our newpapers.
The members on this site have been given exceptional information in which we have had the advantage over many. But of course this information although may seem to others to be completely unstable information it is now playing out in front of our very eyes.

How are you feeling at this moment?
Has the bubble burst for you yet?

Life is changing so quickly now, with every day comes another problem are you putting it to the back of your mind and carrying on as usual or are you like me and beginning to see what may be a real horror story lurking round the corner very soon.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:31 PM   #2
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: When will the bubble burst!

I can't seem to get of my mind something that I read years ago (maybe 10 years ago) about the impending acceleration of time. It went something like "First each couple of years will be different and you will experience big changes, then each year will be different followed by each month, week until each day and passing moment will feel different than the previous".

I believe we are starting to feel the effects of something that comes closest to singularity (where all laws and logics fall apart and flux and unpredictability rules the day). On the other hand a big chunk of the population of earth is sinking even deeper into the material and rigid layers and doesn't feel anything.. or at least they persevere into their wishes that everything will be back to normal before we know it.

There was a time when I had plans for my entire life, then for the next 5 years, then for the year ahead and now when I see the futility of having life plans in the light of everything that has come to the surface.

So many changes, so much knowledge and heightened awareness and yet so much separation and even more unpredictability. Where does it all lead us to? Read the very good book "The black swan and the impact of the highly improbable" and you can understand why we simply can't predict the next few years with any certainty.

We know where it all ends, we can feel 'something' is definately happening but I don't think anyone can say with any certainty where we will be a year from now, much less 4 years from now. The best we can do is be extra aware each day of all the sources of information and gauge best with our intuition as to where our individual paths lead us to.

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-17-2009 at 09:06 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I can't seem to get of my mind something that I read years ago (maybe 10 years ago) about the impending acceleration of time. It went something like "First each couple of years will be different and you will experience big changes, then each year will be different followed by each month, week until each day and passing moment will feel different than the previous".

I believe we are starting to feel the effects of something that comes closest to singularity (where all laws and logics fall apart and flux and unpredictability rules the day). On the other hand a big chunk of the population of earth is sinking even deeper into the material and rigid layers and doesn't feel anything.. or at least they persevere into their wishes that everything will be back to normal before we know it.

There was a time when I had plans for my entire life, then for the next 5 years, then for the year ahead and now when I see the futility of having life plans in the light of everything that has come to the surface.

So many changes, so much knowledge and heightened awareness and yet so much separation and even more unpredictability. Where does it all lead us to? Read the very good book "The black swan and the impact of the highly improbable" and you can understand why we simply can't predict the next few years with any certainty.

We know where it all ends, we can feel 'something' is definately happening but I don't think anyone can say with any certainty where we will be a year from now, much less 4 years from now. The best we can do is be extra aware each day of all the sources of information and gauge best with our intuition as to where our individual paths lead us to.

Exactly TheChosen, you have said how i feel and think, time is moving very quickly now, with each day you will notice the repitition, you long for those days gone past and yet they seem but a dream away.
i can feel such sadness now a deeper emptyness than ever before.
With each hour a feeling of expectancy rears once again, you sleep and awake to find the program is still in motion. I long for the big change but then a hesitancy stops me in my tracks, how will we cope, and will we cope!

Old 01-17-2009, 11:02 PM   #4
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Fear not Jacqui, fear not.
You, and all of us here, and in many other chosen places of gathering and solace, have come too far, and waited for this opportunity for far too long to be worried now. Believe me the "SHOW IS OVER": the dark entities have left the building. What we are experiencing now, are the enthusiastic demonstration of some earth humans, who enjoyed and maybe relished in some of the more dramatic, gruesome and bizarre presentation that took place, and they think they are the only ones who saw the show. They are the ones who are trying to act out the whole scenario for the benefit of concerned onlookers. There are others, of course, who will not leave the theater, they have been viewing this presentation over and over, for so many times now, they still cannot believe that they have witnessed the last showing in this theater. For many who are not ready to forget this show, or who wish to, shall we say, experience it one more time, a new theater has been made available, where the presentation will begin again, from the first episode.
As for many of us here and elsewhere, who understands and are indeed happy to see the last episode of this "dark presentation drama", embrace the light that is shinning outside of that darkened theater, tell everyone around you, that will listen, that it was just a show, and "THE SHOW IS OVER".
From here on out, things will be moving very rapidly, but for the informed and the prepared, there is absolutely nothing to be worried about.
Remember, that no change can be effective or lasting, if old and antiquated systems remain in place. There must be, and with speedy dispatch, a complete dismantling of the old structure.
Do not dwell in fear!!! listen to your heart, and follow its advice. Whatever decision you make must be made with love in your heart, and not from fear or worry. Fifth density will be fantastic beyond belief, but only for those who understands that for all intent and purposes, "THE SHOW HERE IS OVER"

Last edited by brutus35; 01-17-2009 at 11:04 PM.
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Oh i've been waiting toooo long to miss this show, it will be the biggest yet, no fear in my heart only love for all.
I've booked my seat, got my popcorn and listening to sweet music until the main show begins!
Old 01-18-2009, 12:28 AM   #6
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Well said, brutus. Well said.

I can remember the anxiety that accompanied October, that ever-present 'Is it time?' feeling. I'm sure many of you can relate. So many predictions going on about the things that will likely happen and so forth. Our attachment to the false sense of time is probably the biggest reason why it was such a burden - to be the keeper of all of this information - because even though we knew it was an illusion, we were still buying into it...the notion of tomorrow and still very much participating in the play. (Great analogy, brutus.)

For me, the last couple of months have been amazing. So much peace and acceptance. I've found a terrific amount of satisfaction in confidently announcing 'I don't know' to any given question. The desire to know what's going to happen next has been replaced with the peace found in the now. All I know is today, right now. Tomorrow? Tomorrow is part of the illusion that depends upon my endorsing it. I've taken the precautions, made preparations, I still pay attention to what's happening globally, but I'm nowhere near as concerned with it as I once was.

And it feels good.

It's not a head-in-the-sand kind of thing, either. But more of a 'I'm taking myself out of this illusion' sort of thing. The status, the alleged process of enlightenment, the control dramas, the ego, the thoughts...all of it secures us to this dimension. Getting really solid with the now allows us to see clearer into (what we consider) the future, which is happening at the same time as the past and the present. (I still get a mild headache every time I try to wrap my head around that last statement, lol - but its true.) As I go deeper, I'm increasingly more confident that I'll know what to do and when to do it as I'm led by my intuition and connection rather than by fear and programming.

Out with the old, in with the new. Question every programmed thought or thought process. Give your ego a good body check when it starts reaching for the reins of your vibration and remember who and what you are.

Peace
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:12 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

There won't be riots if we can prevent it. Instead of sitting here and helplessly lamenting that things are going to get bad, we can work to change that reality. Nothing is ever definite. It is up to US to stop throwing in towel and roll up our sleeves. We can change this reality for the better!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:14 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

When you "throw in the towel" and decide to stop planning your life, how is that going to help things?

You can still do what you want in life but you just gotta keep all of this stuff in the back of your head and remind yourself when choosing what you want to concentrate on.

Should I just give up on my dream of brewing beer because it looks like the end is coming? I would rather try than not try at all. Should I give up on my life already? No way.

Just a few words.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:43 PM   #9
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

HJ: It's not about giving up. Its about knowing that life is going to get a lot more unpredictable in the following years. You can still have a very rough plan on what you want to accomplish in your life but that's about it, everything else is changing all the time and any detailed plans will need to be updated all the time (so why even bother)... take it as it comes with a single goal in mind.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
HJ: It's not about giving up. Its about knowing that life is going to get a lot more unpredictable in the following years. You can still have a very rough plan on what you want to accomplish in your life but that's about it, everything else is changing all the time and any detailed plans will need to be updated all the time (so why even bother)... take it as it comes with a single goal in mind.
I'm in a way glad that i do not have to plan any more for the next month, year, 10 years, etc.Something else is preparing a scenario for me. I do not worry about anything, I keep listening, looking around and feeling. i also believe, that I will play my role in the play the way I signed for it before. I am gathering all the possible knowledge and information available and waiting in anticipation. I'll make my move when I find it is the right time..
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:17 PM   #11
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Humble Janitor is on the Mark . I just got back from Yellowstone for my 14th year snowmobiling. There isn't anybody there worrying about any earthquakes
It is O.K. to be prepared, I've been telling people for years get yourself prepared for an emergency and then when your comfortable in that area, forget about it and live your life. The real challange for all of us in this coming year in particular is to help one another move into the harder times by helping one another. Although I did not vote for our next president , I will support him as for the country I live in , there is much hope assciated with this and I for one will be there to be on the positive end to assist whoever I can in making things better. Even if things get much tougher , this will be my stance. Sure you have to be a bit selective on who you help, but the ultimate goal is a positive result.

If change is coming let it come, not walking into with fear but with nothing but the best intentions as the final outcome. Be as compassionate of a person as you wish , carry a sword on your side , and spread the light.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:43 AM   #12
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: When will the bubble burst!

WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THE BUBBLE - HOW TO END THE CAUSE

For consideration here, a bit of change in direction, but valuable to the whole of Humanity. I received this from my good friend, RaKaR in the Netherlands, and will post his appeal here on his behalf...:
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Earth and Mankind: Appeal for a Worldwide Birth Control

Avalonians,

A wise man once wrote, " Planet Earth and its inhabitants are suffering from diverse ills caused singularly and exclusively by man himself. These already existing ills, however, will continue to proliferate until finally everything completely deteriorates.

The Earth's population is plagued by famines, energy shortages, epidemics, environmental pollution, degeneration, terrorism, dictatorship, anarchism, slavery, excessive increase of waste materials, racial hatred, food shortages, destruction of rain forests, the "greenhouse effect", pollution of lakes, streams and oceans, hatred towards asylum-seekers; radioactive emissions, chemical pollution of water, air, plants, food, human beings and animals.

In spite of many efforts, mankind's problems are not decreasing but, instead, continue to rise steadily in direct proportion to population increases.

Mankind's horrendous ills originate from and exist through overpopulation with its unrelenting, irresponsibly continuing escalation.

The situation dictates that any ill can only be fought and remedied by grasping it by its roots, ripping it out and destroying it: The numbers of terrestrial humankind must be drastically reduced.

The only humane method by which this reduction goal can be achieved, is through stringent birth control regulations that permit married couples, of a predetermined age, to have only a strictly specified number of children."

Avalonians,
A close and objective look reveals indeed that everything is connected:
Shortage of almost all first resources (drinking water, food, oil… other vital items) and the therefrom resulting poverty, inequality, hunger, spiritual stagnation, despair... and subsequently crime, massive immigration, economic migration and ecological refugees, 'hatred towards foreigners', terrorism, wars... not to mention the destruction of the whole environment.

Earth needs to recover; natural resources need also time to renew themselves. We impede both. Alas.

Overpopulation is hence likely to become one of the most important and - perhaps - the most decisive questions and challenges in the coming times for the whole humanity.

We certainly need to break that taboo hanging above the topic of human reproduction, population, resp. overpopulation.

More emphasis must be put on the crucial role played by overpopulation in the current, terrible state of our global affairs.
We indeed all know that everything needs management; ourselves and our number are not and can not be an exception.
Nothing is endless and all requires rational use, care and maintenance - including earth's resources.
The shortages of clean water, food, minerals and other basic life's items, pollution and the destruction of the environment are nowadays more obvious that never before.
We, Humans, and the ways we go about life, put too much stress on Earth.

We are doomed, unless we drastically change our ways of thinking and doing; our days are counted, unless we truly understand and accept our responsibility, as leading species.

We need a worldwide, democratic - valid for all individuals, social classes and nations - rational, responsible, scientific and rigorously monitored birth control.

Some interesting and highly encouraging publications and analyses on population are recently hitting the net:
- Baby decisions - adding to the world's woes?

"How responsible is it to have children in a world whose environmental health is already under stress? That's the question Joanna Benn poses this week in the Green Room. On the other hand, she wonders, will a couple more hungry mouths make much difference?"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7759845.stm

- POPULATION: The elephant in the room
"Uncontrolled population growth threatens to undermine efforts to save the planet, warns John Feeney. In this week's Green Room, he calls on the environmental movement to stop running scared of this controversial topic."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7865332.stm

- One last chance to save mankind
"With his 90th birthday in July, a trip into space scheduled for later in the year and a new book out next month, 2009 promises to be an exciting time for James Lovelock. But the originator of the Gaia theory, which describes Earth as a self-regulating planet, has a stark view of the future of humanity. He tells Gaia Vince we have one last chance to save ourselves - and it has nothing to do with nuclear power."

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...rue&print=true

New policy decisions have been taken on this sensitive matter:
- 'Obama reverses Bush abortion-funds policy', by LIZ SIDOTI and MATTHEW LEE, Associated Press Writers – Fri Jan 23.

"WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama on Friday struck down the Bush administration's ban on giving federal money to international groups that perform abortions or provide abortion information — an inflammatory policy that has bounced in and out of law for the past quarter-century. Obama's executive order, the latest in an aggressive first week reversing contentious Bush policies, was warmly welcomed by liberal groups and denounced by abortion rights foes."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/...a_abortion_ban

- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi boldly defended a move to add birth control funding to the new economic "stimulus" package, claiming "contraception will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government."

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashpbc.htm

Avalonians,
Let' s keep the momentum!
Do please support our effort to put the important and so difficult issue of overpopulation and birth control on the national and international agendas.

Could you help us promote more awareness of overpopulation and of the threat of overpopulation to our well-being and to the self-sustainability of this planet - and ultimately to our survival as a species?

Could you also add your personal voice to our overpopulation awareness campaign and support our world wide birth control initiative?

The petition is at:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...ecial:Petition

This petition will be sent to the UN, the World Population Awareness Organization, The Earth Charter Initiative, the Earth Policy Institute; to other major international organizations dealing with development and population; to mister Nelson Mandela and Father Desmond tutu, to all responsible citizens of our world and to all those who make decisions directly influencing our daily life.

Please, advocate and promote a worldwide rational birth control.

Help us shape a responsible future now.
We owe that to our children and to the children of our children.

We owe it to Mother-Earth.

Peace and Wisdom.

RaKaR

www.futureofmankind.co.uk

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

I fully support the intent of this initiative and petition, and ask all here to give your support.

Rod

In Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:24 AM   #13
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm, those populations that are suffering the greatest poverty are the ones which are bearing the greatest children, mostly because of the high death rate of infants and the need to have children who will help in the fields, etc.

In the USofA, we're down to nearly zero pop growth. 2.+ kids per family, which is not a lot.

Preaching population growth to the US is like preaching to the choir. Until we get a hand on the poverty of other nations (and I'm not saying we're responsible) they'll do what they perceive as necessary to survive.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:24 AM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

House prices in UK rose last month by 1.9%
Food is becoming cheaper by the day.
Peoples mortgages are lower than they have ever been.

I'm not sure that things are going to get as bad as I once thought.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:12 AM   #15
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Jacqui D,

To see the future, many times we need to look at the past and also places where the future already exists today.

We need to see eras in history where something similar happened. It's a little bit like looking at and understanding why our parents scolded us when we wer kids, when we see the same situation with the children of today.

We need to look at social history and find eras that are similar to the ones of today.

We can't really compare the crash of '27 with now just yet as the governments are still pumping public money into the system, holding it up artificially.

So we need to see what it was like, say in 1925 or 6 when the people were starting to feel the rumbling. What happened back then?

To find out how we will react to the changes in our world, we need to look at places that already have to deal with the reality of where we are heading. For example, Iceland and some Central Asian countries are already folding. What is the reaction of the population? How long did it take for them to realize that all is lost, if they have realized it at all? What are the precautions they are taking to try and hold it together?

Over here in Brazil, we can see the next phase; there are families who survive on $200 a month. How do they do it? What do they do to get by? What do the poorer people do to scrape this money together? What is the work available? How do they react to being exploited?

Further along the road we can see the African countries where help is really needed, where hunger and disease are rife. How do these people live? How much punishment can the human being take before they die?

Of course we have to take into consideration climate differences, but what I'm trying to point out and identify here is social behaviour and not methods of survival.

Also we can consider changes in the law to keep the population fighting amongst itself. Remember the laws in the US that prohibited alcohol? Could it be that the US will now allow wider alcohol use like in Russia (if it's good enough for Boris Yeltsin, it's good enough for me! )?

The answers you are looking for would take far more than a short reply to your post, as your question is a deep one and has a very profound answer from many different levels.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Okay so we have been told now for many months just what is going to happen in the near future regarding the economy.
We had George Green's interview laying out the issues of the monetry system and it seems to be coming to fruition, the banks folded and many had to be bailed out and are still being so.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote