Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Default George Bush for Murder.

Video 1
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle21057.htm
Mirror of Video 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19QAYXk0W_A

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-22-2008 at 08:32 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: George Bush for Murder.

That is one brave man
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:43 PM   #3
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Hello!!!! KILLING IS NOT OK!!!
Yup! These lies must stop!
It's not just George W.
It's the whole lot of them that are involved.

I have the video downloaded as well incase it gets pulled.

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-21-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:12 PM   #4
GoingToFast
Banned

Watching this clip gave me goose-bumps allover, it makes one wonder if they really are considering to bring charges against the Bush admin, that would be big. If they cant get the bastards for 911 they sure can get´em for lying on weapons of mass-destruction.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:14 PM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Watching this clip gave me goose-bumps allover, it makes one wonder if they really are considering to bring charges against the Bush admin, that would be big. If they cant get the bastards for 911 they sure can get´em for lying on weapons of mass-destruction.
Yes, this case may open the pandora's box to the world with plenty of Hidden Truth, Lies, Manipulation coming out to be revealed. This is where we are heading. The truth is coming out. After the ultimate lie, UFO attack, they might want to bring a miracle man from the galaxy in the name of the second coming of Jesus. I hope discernment for all hu-manity. If this occurs.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-21-2008 at 11:17 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:40 PM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

@Ampgod: Thanks for sourcing/ highlighting this material.

Would you please edit your original post and include a summary describing what the links take you to, so they are not classed as "Naked Links" per the Forum Guidelines.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:21 AM   #7
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Nah... once he is out of office they won't do anything and the people will forget. The timing of this video was too late..

Sucks but nothing will come of it...

Besides the Bushes and Rockefellars bought land in Dubai... and Halliburton is moving corporate offices there... Dubai, those guys we were going to give port control to... Dubai that is building a hugh modern city and fancy islands for the rich...

All on YOUR gas dollars

Bend Over America... its not the Aliens doing the probing
Old 10-22-2008, 09:02 AM   #8
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

They should be hung for high treason. Nothing less will suffice. Nothing less should be acceptable for mass murder on this scale.

We are outraged and thankfully someone finally said what we the people feel and think.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:06 AM   #9
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

If we could only convince the next administration that Dubai is hoarding weapons of mass destruction. HAH!

Well there have been so many attempts to get these guys through legal channels, perhaps someday something may happen.

Or maybe we will see another operation paperclip saving these tards when it is all said and done.

I would like to see justice but I am not holding my breath.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:59 AM   #10
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Though living outside, I do often wonder if mayhaps in the few remaining days media or someone on camera will ask both McCain and Obama if they would, if elected, Pardon GWB for any crime(s) he may have committed while in office?

I would think there's going to be some investigations made, I think?

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:47 PM   #11
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
They should be hung for high treason. Nothing less will suffice. Nothing less should be acceptable for mass murder on this scale.
There are plenty of people to blame. We could hang Dubya and put Cheney up against the wall...but Obama and the soccer mom are waiting in the wings...it won't end until collectively we look in the mirror and into the eyes of the one that's really responsible.

When we take personal responsibility, when we stop blaming others, when we own our own lives and our own problems and our own triumphs...then it will change; not before
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:50 AM   #12
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
There are plenty of people to blame. We could hang Dubya and put Cheney up against the wall...but Obama and the soccer mom are waiting in the wings...it won't end until collectively we look in the mirror and into the eyes of the one that's really responsible.

When we take personal responsibility, when we stop blaming others, when we own our own lives and our own problems and our own triumphs...then it will change; not before
I am not responsible for the murder of iraqi's. I am not responsible for the murder of Americans in the twin towers merely to get the majority of the country to endorse murder for oil. I have no part in any military action whatsoever. I am so far removed from my government it is laughable to assume we are even the same species any longer. You may feel guilty if you choose. You will be a perfect target for carbon sequestration tax for your personal life and imprint on the planet. Never mind that far better alternatives for energy are surpressed for and by this coporatocracy we are imprissioned in. I however denounce any and all personal responsibility whatsoever. It is criminal and should be punished that way.

It will change because it doesnt take much light to dispell the dark. It will change because the imposed ignorance can no longer be maintained by the few. It will change because their hand is becoming too heavy, and they are getting sloppy about hiding the facts. They assume we will not question as we havent in the past. It will change when we unite because we are mighty and many. It will change when people like you get angry, not remorseful and turn inward with self loathing and guilt as they would have you do.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:30 AM   #13
zorgon