Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-27-2009, 12:15 AM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Message from - James Gillihand of ECETI

By James Gillihand of ECETI

Watching the events unfold as of late I wonder if any of us are asking ourselves if there is the possibility our perceptions just might not be correct. On what facts do we base our beliefs and where do we acquire these facts. I was sent an email for me to jump on the Obama band wagon and send money. I asked them if they really be lie ved the acting president really can carry out any other agenda than the one given to him by the Global Elite? I also asked him if so why support the problem why not support the solution? Why continue to participate and support the wars, the greed, the enslavement of humanity through dependency etc. when there has always been a choice not to participate? The truth now is so convoluted and reversed we no longer know who is wearing the white hats or the dark hats. Unless of course you are paying attention to the obvious.

We are moving into a new place in the universe where humanity is going to take a quantum leap in consciousness. There are those who are pulling out all the stops to prevent this. They are using chemicals, biologicals, the media generating waves of fear through psychotronics, HAARP etc. yet despite all this there are those who still want us to participate in the status quo, even donate to it. I asked the Obama supporter if there is now transparency in government why are they still sparying us with chemtrails replete with carcinogenic and deadly chemicals not to mention biologicals in the ongoing aerosol spraying which is global? If he is the commander and chief why does he allow this? I asked why are they still hiding the fact that ufos are here, have been here for a long time and due to the prepondence of evidence are still here and the sightings have escalated. I also asked why are we still in Iraq, the war in Afghanistan is escalating and why did they give billions of dollars to the very people who created the economic meltdown and watch millions of people loose their jobs their houses etc. At what point do you stop and say wait a minute everything they have promised us was a lie. When are we going to wake up and realize this same scam has been going on for centuries and we have fallen for it? I wonder what is wrong with base common sense, where did the critical thinking go? I watch the planes go over with their aerosol spraying program, people getting sick, elderly dying, the bees dying and analysis shows ethelynedibromide a banned carcenogenic pesticide and aluminum oxide raining down on us and people wonder where are the bees and butterflys going? They should be asking where are the people going and why has my health gone into the toilet. Ever wonder why people are dropping dead in marathons? An already compromised body along with the stress of a marathon then add the deadly chemicals pumped even faster through the system and it is obvious.

I have watched my own immune system and physical strength dwindle as the massive chemtrail spraying continues yet where is our commander and chief who is sworn to protect and serve? Is he ignorant of the massive military operation? Come on people figure it out and don't ask me for one red penny until the shenanigans end and the promises are kept. There are fueless energy technologies available, cures for disease even the ones created in the laboratories with your tax dollars which are spread among the masses to create the epidemics. We have everything we need to live a prosperous abundant life in harmony with each other and nature. The manufactured lack is a by product of separative, greedy psychopaths who profit greatly at the expense of humanity and the earth. How much longer are we going to support this and wave flags to a long lost government and country? Better yet why is no one asking these questions in main stream media upon which most rely upon for facts to create their beliefs? Frankly after dealing with another flu bout and being sprayed at a very low level with chemtrails before hand it is not too hard to connect the dots.
I do not like writing articles such as these nor make it my focus yet it seems so many are entirely clueless of what is unfolding right in front of their very noses. Aho Golden Wolf

James Gillihand
Eceti Ranch
Trout Lake,Washington

http://www.eceti.org/
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:41 AM   #2
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Message from - James Gillihand of ECETI

Z0002

Last edited by Zeddo; 10-28-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:35 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I don't push the blame off on the moderators as they get bombarded with PM's when someone speaks out and another doesn't like it. To me that is a form of judgement but go back to the source. The next step is you are ignored. All and all there are still some very great people on this forum that do not treat you that way so because of that I stay. Thats the way it should be. People respecting others views.

if we tell one to be quiet.....that is like saying we too have no right to our own opinion.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:51 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I read the message...and I agree. But what if the root source of the trouble is not human? We need to keep looking for who is really directing this sick show. Goverance and the true source of power in this solar system should be a top priority. We can fiddle around with the downstream problems...but we need to figure out who is really causing the trouble...at it's source.

As frustrating as it is...at times...this forum is an excellent way to attempt to do this. I really don't think the religious right is taking over this forum. This is a real zoo...and religious and non-religious views of all types should be patiently tolerated. And it is fair-game to explain to someone exactly why they are full of it...tactfully, of course.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:11 AM   #5
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
No responses to this really incisive commentary? What an indictment, really.

We would sooner ponder the so-called disclosures, the so-called saviours, the so-called Jesus is Lord, the so-called friendly ET's vs the Bad ET's.
We would sooner shoot each other down for voicing our own opinion to te point where the forum is being hijacked my moderate wanna-be do gooders. If this smarts as you read it then please look deep within yourself before you shout me down. You know me by now, that I push love, peace and harmony however it appears that I may as well try pushing a piece of soggy spaghetti through an eye of a needle.

Ah well, I better shut up I guess and continue to watch as the incisive comments grow fewer and farther between, while the religious right attempts it's takeover of the forum and we all sit back and say "Oh , try usinf US instead, soften it up a bit". NO, we have had nough "softening" to the point where we are a bunch of useless overlords looking for the next posting that will tittilate and scratch our hungry ears, then sit back sated and await another.

Phew, I forgot I was passionate about things but yes, I am and NO I will speak out directly. Someone has to. I see too many who try who are shot down. Where are they now?

Z Out
Our goals:

• To provide important information and resources to enable individuals and communities to function optimally in what may be troubled times ahead.

• To support aware individuals in networking and forming groups as they wish.

Our philosophy:

• As stated by George Green in the Project Camelot interview Messages for the Ground Crew, there exist individuals and groups, all over the world, who have an important responsibility and role to play in the preservation of civilization regardless which scenarios may play out.

• These possible scenarios - which include planned financial collapse, war, and population reduction by covert means - can be prevented and changed by the united intention of many concerned individuals. Many of us are working to prepare and awaken others. We know that our efforts to create a new tomorrow will not be in vain. We acknowledge the Ground Crew all over the globe - including (we are confident) ethical and principled individuals within military and intelligence circles worldwide.

• We believe it's prudent to make contingency plans. This site is created to help you do that.

I think most will agree:

1) We are going through a transition from One age to the next.
2) Labeling spiritual talk as religion is wrong. religion is what got us into the mess were in. religion is forcing your beliefs on another.
3) Most evidence points at a shift in conciousness is happening. Spirit is conciousness.
4) we need to look at the whole picture not just part of it.
5) I haven't seen any religions banging there message here. Only talk of conciousness and our relationship to the part we play in the universe.
6) We are informing and preparing for what is to come on all levels.
7) That's what is great about this forum.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote