Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Let's Get to Work!

I am hoping there will be interest in an idea I have.

This link http://www.scribd.com/91177info

will give you all the pertinent documents of Jane Burgermeister such as:

Evidence of the Use of Pandemic Flu to Depopulate USA
Flyer Baxter

Criminal Charges – Swine Flu Edits v2[1]

and more

It is important to know that the disinfo being spread around about her being connected to Michael Jackson are bogus reports trying to discredit her and her story.

Here is my idea

Everyone download the reports, no matter where you live, and circulate them everywhere you think would be a good idea to get the word out, libraries, food stores, coffee shops, bus's trains and taxi's OR EMAIL these documents to friends and family, put them on Facebook or other forums you are on. If many people do a small amount of work we could cover the entire world with this information....please help

If we save one person it would be great, if we save Austria, America, and other countries they are planning to infect it will be a miracle

and it will prove we are the ones we have been waiting for!

This swine flu seems to be the most important matter at this time since the fema camps, forced vaccinations and martial law seems to stem from this happening soon.

Please help and ask others to help you.

Here is the link for her interview with Dr Carley too.

http://dprogram.net/2009/07/05/video...-depopulation/

Kindly write a response to this thread if you are willing to help even putting one copy of this most important information out could save those you love.

Thank you and God Bless you!

Truth

Last edited by TruthWillSetUFree; 07-11-2009 at 01:01 PM.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:16 AM   #2
sleepingnomore

Default Re: Let's Get to Work!

I plan to print this up and give it to my doctor! He's very open to information and I've changed his views in other areas in the past.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:30 AM   #3
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you sleepingnomore, my first respondent, I was beginning to worry everyone was more interested in UFO's instead of our own dear people here on the planet!

Please share what your doctor says about this.

Good Luck, God Speed and thank you for getting the word out there to others!

Love & Light,
Truth
Old 07-11-2009, 12:55 AM   #4
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Thank you sleepingnomore, my first respondent, I was beginning to worry everyone was more interested in UFO's instead of our own dear people here on the planet!
I love people!

Count me in!! I'll be busy downloading, reading, sharing, spreading...

LOVE to you, TruthWillSetUFree!

PDF docs - in your scribd link
1. Flyer Baxter - 2pp
2. A Universal Declaration of Resistance to Mandatory Vaccinations 062109 - 8pp
3. Ablation and Plasma Formation During Directed Energy Testing - 11pp
4. Effect of Fluoride in Drinking Water on Children's Intelligence - 11pp
5. National Plan Ai Sweden En - 23pp
6. Russian Human Genome Project Discovers Extraterrestrial abilities to modify DNA through "biological internet" - 6pp
7. Prison Camps - Civilian Inmate Labour Program - 34pp
8. Camps - trucks notes - 2pp
9. Breakout 1 - National Exercises - Hessdoerfer-Lane [5 year schedule, 2009-13] - 28pp
10. Innoculating the entire Austrian population with (Baxter) shots - 77pp
11. Austrian Parliamentary Questions re Baxter [Anfrage: Eingelangt am 20.03.2009] - 3pp
12. Austrian Parliamentary Answers re Baxter [Anfragebeantwortung: Eingelangt am 20.05.2009] - 6pp
13. Defense Horizons- Small Security: Nanotechnology and Future Defense - 6pp
14. Repeated Aerosol-vapour JP-8 Jet Fuel Exposure Affects Neurobehaviour and Neurotransmitters in Rat Model, 2007 - 11pp
15. Evidence of the Use of Pandemic Flu to Depopulate USA - 134pp
16. Criminal Charges - Swine Flu (edits: customize, Word file)

No really. They want to HELP us! It might be a good idea to post these docs in more than one place, or are they already?

Last edited by no caste; 07-12-2009 at 09:04 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:56 AM   #5
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Bravo to you for being active and asking for action. I will do my bit, I agree we need to help ourselves, the ppls on this planet!
WE HAVE THE POWER AS THE MAJORITY OF THIS WORLD to make change! ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!

i fully support this thread and urge others to come back to earth and deal with the immediate threats that face us!!

Truthwillsetufree is proactive dealing with the here and now, PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT WITH ACTION!

Much love and strenght to all.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:39 AM   #6
sleepingnomore

See people are interested in people! I've been spreading the word about vaccinations and related threats for some time now!

Will keep spreading the word even when people tell me to shut up!
Old 07-11-2009, 01:42 AM   #7
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I'll be less active here, and more on Facebook. I'll maintain a French translation of the English support group there. If anyone can help with English>French translations, contact me here or on Facebook.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:42 AM   #8
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you dear No caste and jross, my heart is beaming with happiness.

If anyone would like to share their experiences as they are being true InFO Warriors out in the world, I would love to hear about them as I will too.

I don't expect to make a lot of friends doing this, some will care, some won't, some will get angry or sad but I am doing this out of the love I have for humanity, it is ok if they don't love me back or if they hate me. I know I am doing it for the right reasons.

Thank you for being so courageous and your kind words of support.

Much Love & Light to you both!

Truth
Old 07-11-2009, 01:52 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

good work is good work, circulating this, is GRAND WORK !!!

many people, are about to discover, why they are here, in this NOW !!!

TELL AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:11 AM   #10
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I couldn't agree more, we need to take some action right now!!!! One of the biggest problems I find is that we try to reach our friends and family first and they usually don't believe us or don't take us seriously about all these issues, so one of my suggestions is to spread the word to strangers first, whichever way is easier for us, after people see and hear about the problems from strangers, when we talk to them about it they'll know we are not crazy but better informed than them, we found out first, that's all.
I'm ashamed to confess that I have no knowledge about computers (I'm an old fashioned artist and artisan), I don't even know how to do a power point presentation so if somebody can do one, please let me know and I will spread the info as far and to the most people I can.
Internet is my weapon of choice but I would go to the bus stop, the mall, the supermarket and hand out flyers or whatever, I'm very willing to participate in spreading the word.
I suggest the shorter and concise the material is, the better. If it is something to read it shouldn't be long or too technical, is better to create some interest in people so they will do their homework and start researching themselves, we just provide some links and curiosity will do the rest.
I started a thread a few months ago about taking action but I didn't find people interested enough to do some work so I'm glad there's positive response for this one.

Last edited by cloud9; 07-11-2009 at 02:14 AM.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:17 AM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a text version of the pdf flyer document (note that the flyer is written for New Zealand, and the links at the bottom don't work):

URGENT ALERT

GENOCIDE NOW?

Is the Government planning to force you to have a
WEAPONISED vaccine?

A “Swine flu” vaccine company (Baxter International) is currently under investigation for possible deliberate contamination of flu vaccine. It admitted contamination but claims it was “accidental.”

The drug company Baxter International has been found to has produced a seasonal influenza (H3N2) vaccine that was contaminated with live avian (bird) influenza (H5N1) virus. Fortunately, tests carried out in the Czech Republic identified the problem before the contaminated vaccine was distributed.

The Toronto Sun reported that "While H5N1 doesn't easily infect people, H3N2 viruses do. If someone exposed to the two had been simultaneously infected with both strains, he or she could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people."

Baxter International is required to adhere to Biosafety Level 3 protocols which should prevent accidental contamination of vaccines. The fact that this ontamination happened strongly suggests that the contamination was either due to gross negligence, or was deliberate.

Was the contamination sanctioned by management in the hope that the contaminated vaccine would start a pandemic of avian influenza,from which the company could then profit by producing vaccines and other medications?

All indications point in that direction.

Journalist Jane Buergermeister has been researching the story and alleges that the contamination of Baxter’s influenza vaccines was deliberate. She has filed criminal charges against the company as well as the WHO and the UN for conspiracy to commit genocide.

The Financial Incentive to Murder

In Europe, the USA and Japan, for example, legislation exists that allows forcible vaccination of the population in
the event of the pandemic – a gross violation of human rights. However, from a drug company's perspective, it means that the declaration of a pandemic in these countries is a wonderful financial windfall since the whole population can be forcibly injected with their vaccine and regardless of whether the vaccine has been proven to be effective or safe.

In fact, in the USA legislation has been recently been passed that gives vaccine makers legal indemnity, making it impossible for people to sue for damages if they (or a family member) suffer from adverse effects – or die – following their injection with the swine flu vaccine.

This vaccine is still in development, has never been adequately tested and is being rushed into production. Even without accidental or deliberate contamination, would you trust the drug companies to look out for your safety?

The Last “Swine Flu”

The last "swine flu" epidemic in 1976 resulted in a large number of recipients suffering severe side effects from the hastily manufactured and untested swine flu vaccine. Prominent among the adverse effects was hundred of cases of Guillane Barre syndrome, a neurological breakdown that can include varying degrees of paralysis.

The temptation for profit-hungry companies such as Baxter to use its considerable resources to create a global pandemic and then profit from it is enormous.

We are fortunate in NZ that the new Epidemic Prepareness Act (2006) does not specifically allow for compulsory vaccination in the event of a pandemic. However, it contains many other clauses that significantly impact on human rights and our customary freedoms that we enjoy in this country.

For example, there is a little known clause in the Health Act which allows the Medical Officer of Health to enlist police to do whatever is necessary to aid in the containment of an epidemic – which could potentially include forced vaccination.

Your life and that of millions of other people could well be at stake here.

This is the most serious and dangerous issue of our times, perhaps in the history of the human race. For make no mistake: There is serious money to be made providing vaccines that could cause chronic disease or even kill people and a “depopulation” agenda has been called for by the Global Elite. They believe that
there are “too many people on this planet”. They would probably consider you to be one of the expendables.

According to some observors, the plan is to panic you by releasing a virulent strain of flu (it’s happening now, and will likely intensify within weeks or months). Then when you’re sufficiently panicked, you will be offered the vaccine.

A vaccine that could well be “weaponised” – designed to kill you.

The Baxter Incident indicates that this scenario is not a “remote possibility” but could well be happening NOW. There is no way that the “contamination” could have been an accident. This “incident” should serve as an urgent wake up call to the millions of people who are in the crosshairs.

Jane Buergermeister has done the world a great service by exposing the “Baxter Incident” and then by bringing criminal charges against the perpetrators.

But her efforts must be supported here in NZ.

Ring or email your MP and The Hon Tony Ryall, Minister of Health. Tel (04) 817 6804 or email his office here: <Peter.Maciver@parliament.govt.nz>. Let them know that you know, and tell them that mandatory vaccinations are NOT ACCEPTABLE. And by all means DON’T USE BAXTER VACCINE WHILE THE COMPANY IS FACING CRIMINAL CHARGES!!!

Please help raise awareness of these issues among your
friends, family and colleagues. It would also seem prudent to ensure that you create a family pandemic preparedness kit (which includes food, water, essential
medications, etc) in the event that public services become disrupted due to a substantial burden of illness in the community.

JANE BUERGERMEISTER’S BLOG:
birdflu666.wordpress.com

References:

www.uncensored. co nz
http://www.torontosun.com/news/canad...7/8560781.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/accident...mpossible.html
http://www.baxter.com/about_baxter/p...09-A-H1N1.html
http://www.capitalcentury.com/1976.html

The full story of the Baxter contamination of the flu
vaccine can be found in UNCENSORED, Issue 16, June-
September 2009. Please send me a copy. (100 page
quarterly, only $10 prepaid. Subscriptions are $40/year)

[ ] Single issue [ ] 1 Year Subscription

Name .................................................. ..........

Address .................................................. ......

City .................................Post Code..............
Post to:

UNCENSORED, PO Box 44-128, Pt Chevalier, Ak 1246
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:03 AM   #12
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Jane Burgermeister – END FORCED VACCINATIONS Facebook Advocacy Group

Update #2 July 11, 2009

Re: Activism & Awareness Events Agenda

Dear Group Members,
In this Update we want to introduce you to our 4 PHASE ACTION PLAN. Our overall strategy is to push these criminal charges through to the highest courts, community awareness, AND to protect ourselves from forced vaccination, potentially at gunpoint.

4 PHASE ACTION PLAN

1 – Now to July 31st - Contact Media Outlets
2 – August 1st to August 31st - Contact Police Stations
3 – September 5,6th - Labor Day Long Weekend Protests
4 – September 1st to September 30th - Vaccine Alternative Awareness

To start each event, an invitation will be sent out outlining the details. For each phase, we hope you will be encouraged to participate. Please do respond to the event invites and let us know of your potential support.

Overview of Each Phase

1. Media Outlets: From now until the end of July we are asking American members to contact one media outlet in your state, so that we can reach all 50 states. Submit to them a copy of the “Overview FOR Media Outlets”, which will be included at the end of this update.

To the Canadian members we are asking for contact one media outlet in BC, AB, SK, MB, ONT, QC, NS, NB, PEI, and NFLD. Submit to them a copy of the news release, which will be included at the end of this update.

2. Police Departments: From the beginning of August to the end, we are asking you if you will contact at least one police department in your state. Tell them you are there to report a crime and give them a copy of the 112 document of criminal charges. Ideally you will want to give them the 134 page evidence document as well. Links for these documents are posted on the Group home page, in the Discussion Board and here also for your easy access.

Charges: http://www.scribd.com/full/17044758?...kfrlip1gi3rqgo

Evidence: http://www.scribd.com/full/17044769?...lm6uuy83anqjgp

What does this do?

Once the police are aware of the evidence they become inherently involved in the importance in this issue. After you have reported the crime you will get a case number, this case number is important to retain. The act of reporting the crime binds the police to investigating the evidence. We already have a Police Department in Daytona Beach, Florida that has turned in the charges and evidence to its Criminal Investigation Department.

Also if you feel the police may not follow up with the evidence you can make it known that the local media may follow up with that case number.
We understand how reporting a crime to the police may be an intimidating task, and may involve two way follow up, etc., and while the official charges with the FBI through Jane Burgermiseter are sufficient, however, your actions with your local police serve to raise vaccine safety and awareness with the community.

3. Labor Day Long Weekend Child Forced Vaccination Protests: To be organized for Labor Day Long Weekend, the details on the events to be forthcoming.

4. Vaccine Alternative Awareness – Colloidal Silver Solution: We will be supplying verifiable, doctor endorsed documentation concerning the veracity of Colloidal Silver as a solution to recovering from the virus.

FURTHER COMMENTS: Our first strategy in this awareness campaign is to get the word out to media outlets. What we are suggesting is that group members contact as many local media outlets in their vicinities as possible and submit to them the “Overview FOR Media Outlets”. If we can get enough local television & newspapers and online news sites to run this story, we can build momentum toward a major media outlet picking up this news. With that in mind, contact your local television and newspaper companies, and ask what you need to do to submit this “Overview FOR Media Outlets” to them for publication and or broadcasting. Please do take initiative and send the “Overview FOR Media Outlets” to online news outlets.

As an add-on option, you may want to give the “Overview FOR Media Outlets” and or a copy of the charges to any Health Officials you can, both local and state. Consider also school officials and grocery store managers, as these 3 groups will be involved in the distribution of the vaccination.

Additionally, we encourage you to invite all the friends you have on your Facebook friend list to join this Advocacy group so that they can stay informed and potentially participate. The more ears and voices we have the larger the momentum and impact we can effectuate to raise awareness to this bio-threat to our health and existence. Send out emails on Facebook or to those in your regular email contact lists (send them a copy of the “Overview FOR Media Outlets” as well.)

GROUP NAME: Jane Burgermeister – END FORCED VACCINATIONS

GROUP URL: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102894871603

Additionally, you can use the ‘share’ feature of the group to send out Facebook Group Invitations to your friend list.

Again we thank you for your support. If you have additional questions you can post them in the group or send Facebook emails to myself or JoAnne. We'll field them to Jane if needed, to ensure an orderly process of communication, as Jane is currently shouldering a large workload. We will be following up with additional updates to inform you of the commencement of the successive event phases with further details. We welcome your input, ideas, and comments.

PLEASE SEE “Overview FOR Media Outlets” BELOW (Add your own name & contact information)

Best wishes,
David MacLucas
Creator/Founder

JoAnne Cremer
Co-Founder

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

“Overview FOR Media Outlets”: Advocacy Support for Austrian Journalist filing Bioterrorism Charges

Internet support is sweeping fast across the globe for Austrian journalist Jane Burgermeister. In just 1 week and half 700 Facebook members partnered to form an advocacy support group for the journalist, who recently was fired from her job after filing criminal charges of Bioterrorism with the FBI against W.H.O, U.N, Baxter and Novartis Pharmaceuticals, and a host of other U.S. government officials, including the current and former president of the United States. Support is now branching out to Myspace, Youtube and other social networking sites and blogs, reaching thousands with this groundbreaking news.

The charges contend that the defendants are in the final phase of implementation of a covert international bioweapons program intended to bring mass genocide against the U.S. population. By genetically engineering and releasing lethal biological agents, specifically the “bird flu” virus and the “swine flu” virus, Burgermeister charges the pharmaceutical companies and international government agencies have manufactured and distributed the most deadly bioweapons on earth to trigger a pandemic, create the pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program, and subsequently cause mass death.

Burgermeister supports her charges of bioterrorism with 134 pages of comprehensive evidence. Further information, documents, videos, relevant news and links can be obtained via the Facebook advocacy support group at:

GROUP NAME: Jane Burgermeister – END FORCED VACCINATIONS

GROUP URL: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102894871603
In a related event, the Telegraph.co.uk reports three Polish doctors and six nurses from the northern town of Grudziadz are facing criminal prosecution following the deaths of 21 people who died after as many as 350 homeless and poor people received injections of the HFN1 bird-flu vaccine. The full article can be obtained at:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...in-Poland.html

Jane Burgermeister’s blog link is: http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

Also, an advocate for Burgermeister from Orlando Beach, Florida, says a donor has stepped forward offering to pay $10,000 dollars towards a federal injunction against forced flu vaccinations. In addition, the advocate turned a copy of the Bioterrorism charges in to the Daytona Police Department and they have passed the criminal charges to its Criminal Investigation Department.

Contact Information

Name:
Email:
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:00 AM   #13
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

This is a timely thread! I was thinking of passing this info on to our local doctor. She is quite alternative and up to date with research. I think she would be very interested in this . She may already be aware, but it won't hurt to pass it along again anyway.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:52 AM   #14
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Let's Get to Work!

Thats much better...a simple flyer adapted to British Columbia where I can handle the cost instead of 100 to 140 pages of material...
__________________________________________________ ____
'I am, therefor I am'............................................The Creator
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:41 AM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

There is an article entitled "The Truth About the Flu Shot" by Sherri Tenpenny, D.O. of a Vaccine Information Center that I think is very helpful.

Here is the link:

http://drtenpenny.com/the_truth_about_the_flu_Shot.aspx
Old 07-11-2009, 12:40 PM   #16
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

This is so great to see so many courageous individuals! I love you all!

Metaw3 I am in your group on FACEBOOK! I love your action plan and will continue the fight from the Chicago front!

I was going to send some stuff to Gary Franchi Restore the Republic to see if he would do a segment on Reality Report.

Keep up the amazing work everyone!

If it is the last thing I do on this earth it will be to help my fellowmen and women.

Love & Light Always
Truth
Old 07-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post

If it is the last thing I do on this earth it will be to help my fellowmen and women.

Love & Light Always
Truth
You have made me cry. I haven't cried in awhile. I needed that. Thank you.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:33 PM   #18
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Seashore, thank you.

I have done my fair share of crying for those who do not know and have taken shots.
Every time a beautiful baby comes into the store I work at I look into their eyes and feel like such a betrayer for not saying something. I have tried but the mothers trust their pediatricians explicitly not some woman they just met in a store.

My heart just bleeds for the babies.

Now you got me going too!

Let's take our tears of compassion and turn them into action!

Love you all
Old 07-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #19
mel
Avalon Senior Member

You all truly inspire me to act, I have contacted local and national newspapers in the uk, yet still no response directly back to me, but seed is sown, also The Daily Mail ran an article on 28/07/09 ref corruption with Prof Sir Roy Anderson, he is a paid director ,he sits on the board of Glaxosmithkline who are selling vaccines and antivirals to the NHS AND also advises the government on swine flu, so at least his blatant conflict of interest is being exposed! My work colleagues do not want to know, but most my family are on collidial silver.
My misson is also to get some legal action on the chemtrails, I am gathering as much evidence as possible, as I can no longer no what I know and just sit back and accept the unbelievable BS lOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU ALL XXXXX
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MATTER. MARTIN LUTHER KING
mel is offline   Reply With Quote