Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default NASA moon bombing violates space law & may cause conflict with lunar ET/UFO civilizat

Commentary: The planned October 9, 2009 bombing of the moon by a NASA orbiter that will bomb the moon with a 2-ton kinetic weapon to create a 5 mile wide deep crater as an alleged water-seeking and lunar colonization experiment, is contrary to space law prohibiting environmental modification of celestial bodies. The NASA moon bombing, a component of the LCROSS mission, may also trigger conflict with known extraterrestrial civilizations on the moon as reported on the moon in witnessed statements by U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong, and in witnessed statements to NSA (National Security Agency) photos and documents regarding an extraterrestrial base on the dark side of the moon.

If the true intent of the LCROSS mission moon bombing is a hostile act by NASA against known extraterrestrial civilizations and settlements on the moon, then NASA and by extension the U.S. government are guilty of aggressive war which is the most serious of war crimes under the U.N. Charter and the Geneva Conventions, to which the U.S. is subject. The U.N. Outer Space Treaty, which the U.S. has ratified, requires that “ The moon and other celestial bodies shall be used by all States Parties to the Treaty exclusively for peaceful purposes. The establishment of military bases, installations and fortifications, the testing of any type of weapons and the conduct of military manoeuvres on celestial bodies shall be forbidden.” 98 nations have ratified and 125 nations have signed the U.N. Outer Space Treaty.

full story here
http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...-civilizations
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NASA moon bombing violates space law & may cause conflict with lunar ET/UFO civil

Thank you for this!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NASA moon bombing violates space law & may cause conflict with lunar ET/UFO civil

Yeah they should not be allowed to do it, it is against International law. Although they did blow up a satellite last year just like China did and there was an article in Popular Mechanics about a space probe that was nuclear powered that came to the end of its use and was deliberately crashed into Jupiter and afterwards there was a black spot in photos of the planet, but no official explanation of course.

What gives the USA govt the right to destroy a part of the Moon? They reckon they can do what they like without any consideration for others.
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
mariska
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly daydreamer, what have the rest of the countries to say about something like that ,i can t believe this is not on all the front pages ,and on the main news.I have a very bad feeling about this. peace.
mariska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Actually the moon belongs to me and I have not given USA permission to blow it up
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #6
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: NASA moon bombing violates space law & may cause conflict with lunar ET/UFO civil

It would have been MUCH more sensible if NASA had sent a probe similar to the Mars Rovers. One "beefed-up" for a geoligical survey of a much wider area.

It could have carried 4-foot sectional-piece 1-inch shafts and drilling bits to the most likely places. Assemble as required for drilling to 100-foot or so, and analyze what's comming out while drilling. Any water ices will be in Strata-layers deposited over millenia by ice-ball meteors or comets.

The Strata will likely be from 10 to 100 feet under the surface. More shallow than 10-ft would evaporate from heat from the sun, deeper than 100-ft would be impractical for access...

But, then again, NASA is not in the business of doing things in any Logical way, so we get huge cost over-runs and poor science.

BOMB THE MOON. Yeah right, gimme a break.

NASA = WE want our Tax-Dollars BACK.

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #7
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I just can't put my finger on it for the moment but in the dim recesses of my memory I recall reading something about Crowely and his experiment where he met with so-called dark forces. In these meeting he made a pact (him and his cronies who are found interspersed in places like NASA, The Fed etc) to deliver them some certain requirements (slavery of humankind) in return these forces would show them the key to escaping this density.
The point I am getting to is that the moon held the key and they would be shown what to do to activate this "key".
Now I didn't pay it much mind and my recollection on the subject is dodgy at best, but this is the gist of the topic.
Having said that, I am now left to wonder at what exactly they are up to wanting to detonate such a huge warhead on the moon's surface. I am prepared to bet gold bars to dung that it has nothing to do with water.
I'll look through my archives and dig up the story and post it here (when and IF I find it!).
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:56 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

let's hope that other civilizations won't try to do the same to Earth to check whatever...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:11 PM   #9
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
I am prepared to bet gold bars to dung that it has nothing to do with water.
Would moon be a good place to hide stolen gold?
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:12 PM   #10
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

It sounds like a sci fi movie to me.....and precisely why I wouldn't put it past them to try something as insanely stupid and illegal such as this.

Zeddo If you can find more of that story I would be interested in hearing about it.

Burgundia...that is a really good point too. Or maybe the ET's will stop it from up above?

The water thing.....it is just not a plausible explanation.

I listened to the last few Clif High interviews, but do not remember anything about space, is there anything in his repertoire of information that would shed light on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
I just can't put my finger on it for the moment but in the dim recesses of my memory I recall reading something about Crowely and his experiment where he met with so-called dark forces. In these meeting he made a pact (him and his cronies who are found interspersed in places like NASA, The Fed etc) to deliver them some certain requirements (slavery of humankind) in return these forces would show them the key to escaping this density.
The point I am getting to is that the moon held the key and they would be shown what to do to activate this "key".
Now I didn't pay it much mind and my recollection on the subject is dodgy at best, but this is the gist of the topic.
Having said that, I am now left to wonder at what exactly they are up to wanting to detonate such a huge warhead on the moon's surface. I am prepared to bet gold bars to dung that it has nothing to do with water.
I'll look through my archives and dig up the story and post it here (when and IF I find it!).
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:53 AM   #11
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: NASA moon bombing violates space law & may cause conflict with lunar ET/UFO civil

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
let's hope that other civilizations won't try to do the same to Earth to check whatever...

The media is already capitalizing on this issue one of the TV channels has a fearsome flick Part 2 to be aired this Sunday evening regarding the Moon on a collision course with Earth...that big piece of yellow cheese just keeps getting BIGGER and BIGGER!! Although in the media version it isn't a warhead that knocks our Moon from its lunar orbit.
__________________________________________________ ________
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour......................................William Blake
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:56 AM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

The moment I heard that news I knew that there was something fishy about it and the official version was a bit idiotic....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #13
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Remember, those are the same crazy persons, which would have been ignited Saturn or Jupiter, some years ago, in a project called Lucifer, supposed to create in our solar system another sun.

Of course, NASA and USA, HAVE NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO BLOW MOON AWAY, would be same as they would try to detonate NUCLEAR BOMBS IN WORLD OCEANS. Same standing against, for CHEMTRAILS PROGRAM which USA is running covert then when they have been caught with their pants down, coming with lame excuses as Global Warming stopping and such. You are not allowed to do such thing without a referendum or something, where all living people should be asked permission for such thing. Even in these conditions they have no moral rights, because these things are not approved by the future generation, as these actions will affect them , no doubt about it.

But, all the troubles came from lack of accountability of these governmental entities
to the public scrutiny, so many Black Projects under the disguise of National Security and stuff.

The people should raise themselves against all the covert operations and funding, should vehemently manifest against politicians which are passing legislation easing this facts, people should be more vociferous against all these things happening lately. Every penny should be accounted and given straight answer for where is going to be spend by the officials.

If we are getting dumbed down every day it's passing, doing nothing, not investigating, not asking for official answers to the people in charge, not supporting the truth revealing movements, LOOK WHAT IS HAPPENING! TRILLIONS are missing while the FED's are laughing in our face ! Who knows what purpose could have these trillions and what dark agenda can serve!

PEOPLE SHOULD RAISE UP AND ASK FOR ACCOUNTABILITY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

Last edited by artvision; 06-27-2009 at 05:35 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:43 AM   #14
jjeffers75
Avalon Senior Member

[

But, all the troubles came from lack of accountability of these governmental entities
to the public scrutiny, so many Black Projects under the disguise of National Security and stuff.

The people should raise themselves against all the covert operations and funding, should vehemently manifest against politicians which are passing legislation easing this facts, people should be more vociferous against all these things happening lately. Every penny should be accounted and given straight answer for where is going to be spend by the officials.

If we are getting dumbed down every day it's passing, doing nothing, not investigating, not asking for official answers to the people in charge, not supporting the truth revealing movements, LOOK WHAT IS HAPPENING! TRILLIONS are missing while the FED's are laughing in our face ! Who knows what purpose could have these trillions and what dark agenda can serve!

PEOPLE SHOULD RAISE UP AND ASK FOR ACCOUNTABILITY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT![/QUOTE]

I second all that to the fullest
jjeffers75 is offline   Reply With Quote