Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 05-26-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default ORANGE ALERT: To all those who have taken an oath to defend the U.S. against all...

I'm not sure if this has been posted given that it was originally sent to me on April 20th. However, it is worth noting. Since Baggywrinkle was the person who sent it to me it seemed important to pass it along.

From Steve Quayle

ORANGE ALERT: To all those who have taken an oath to defend the U.S. against all enemies foreign and domestic - BE ADVISED of the following:

Over the next 6 months, law enforcement and the military will be given unlawful and illegal orders to round up and purge all dissidents against the New World Order crowd. The purge is the systematic liquidation of all those identified as a threat against the Globalist Plan.

Furthermore, all TEA Party participants have been filmed and their license plate information taken by all FBI Special Agents in charge at all the rallies. Consider the ramifications... Since coming to office, the current regime has devoted massive amounts of money and Federal Spy Agency assets to identifying gun owners and those in the military who still love this Country and take their oath seriously.

All former combat Veterans, Special Forces, Green Berets, Delta, and Spec operations personnel must absolutely change your physical location and TELL NO ONE! With DHS having validated the Seek and Destroy Lists, their plans are now being set in motion!

Does it not make you furious that men and women in the Armed Forces who have fought all these years for the principles that the Constitutional Republic ONCE Stood for, are now deemed terrorists by the DHS along with Constitutionalists, Christians, gun owners and those who speak out against the foreign destruction of America's economy. Domestic security is now defined as "quell all first amendment rights. Period!"

Whether false flag or intentional acts of globalist terror incidents, the events will be orchestrated to blame the "DHS hit list people."

Whether you know it or not, by painting conservatives and people who are against the New World Order with such a "terroristic civil rights violating hit piece" you have not only been vilified but have been targeted for extermination.

Anyone who would follow orders to take your guns away will not hesitate to BLOW YOU AWAY. History has proven this time and time again!

The Psalmist wrote "If the foundations be destroyed what shall the righteous do?" Our only Hope is to repent and cry out to the Living God and seek his personal direction and guidance. While we can not stop the hand of Divine Judgment, we can know our God and do exploits!

Write your Senators and Congressmen and women - scream at the top of your lungs, write editorials; do all that you can do legally. But remember, very soon when they initiate their attacks, you will have no one to blame except yourselves while there is still a whisper of time to make a difference for Righteousness Sake.

DO NOT ALLOW THESE PLANS FOR SLAUGHTER TO GO UNOPPOSED!

"Don't believe them, don't fear them, don't ask anything of them"
--Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Old 05-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ORANGE ALERT: To all those who have taken an oath to defend the U.S. against all.

That is one scarry message It's not as though we have not been preparing for it...as the basis of this forum was for a Ground Crew..after the SHTF...but hearing something like that is enough to bring chills down your spine.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:12 PM   #3
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ORANGE ALERT: To all those who have taken an oath to defend the U.S. against all.

I've spent a lot of time pondering things like that, in a way, preparing for conflict. The only defense we have is our numbers. How are they going to disarm all of us at once? Who? That is how it would have to be done. As soon as friends-family notice friends-family missing, houses a wreck, then suddenly there might be double the freedom fighters. I'm wondering what "peaceful" excuse they can get the public to "buy" to meet the requirements of the disarming agenda. It's going to be a slow thing gradually happening and for every missing freedom fighter there should be 2 or 3 to fill there place. Good freedom fighters should have their safety nets established like whistle blowers.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
That is one scarry message It's not as though we have not been preparing for it...as the basis of this forum was for a Ground Crew..after the SHTF...but hearing something like that is enough to bring chills down your spine.
See BROOK, it worked! That's what fear mongering threads are supposed to do.
I had the opposite reaction, with all due respect to baggywrinkle, and Carol for posting it, I actually got a chuckle out of it because my gut tells me it's just to unbelievable.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:34 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I along with Dan felt the same way. This is no different than all their threats over the flu.

They are losing........................do not let them do this to you. Even if they kill us we win. We will be in the better place.

We make our own reality.................and scaring me doesn't work
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:40 PM   #6
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

I say bring it on!
Im all done with FEARFULL thinking, although being aware can be scary
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:16 PM   #7
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

We as a people are better than this as a country, as things deteriorate here in the states more and more people are helping each other, making sure we make it thru this together . Don't run when someone says fire , stop look around you and evaluate, put your thought process together at the same time the light inside you tells you something different.

Reflections of thought, the teachings on this sight of many wise individuals and the awareness of not getting sucked into the vortex of fear will help you each and every day.

There is much constructive tasks at hand to move us forward in the days and months ahead. And it all involves the peaceful side.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:20 PM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This type of information doesn't frighten me but it does make me wonder and is a clear indicator of how desperate someone is to put this information out in the first place. The types of questions which pop up for me is 1) what is the source of the information beyond Steve Quayle? 2) Is Steve Quayle being baited and used as a disinformation agent? 3) Is this information credible? 4) Is there a means in place to carry out such a plan? 5) How would the general populace react to such a tactic? 5) Do I really want to live in the US?

Given the hostility that is being directed toward the US and the unrest within - living in a 3rd world country or somewhere like Ecuador looks good.

This is just information of one future possibility. It doesn't mean it will happen.. it is only one possibility of many that are constantly unfolding.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:31 PM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I dont doubt that they are monitoring certain people, however I dont think its as widespread as the OP implies. It would be a logistical nightmare to co-ordinate action on this scale, the TPTB have enough trouble with made up wars, let alone fighting a proper and determined enemy within thier own country.

What is more likely, and in fact what we are starting to see, is that there will be a relaxing of constraints in gun ownership, with a corresponding and an increasing level of constraints on the availability and legality of owning ammunition.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:28 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

To me...this is an infowar. It's all about thought triage and responsible responses. Fight and flight is overrated. If we can think on the level of the elites...but without the delusion and corruption...we will have mostly won. If we are fearful huddled masses of sheeple allowing ourselves to be led around by the hooks in our noses...the bad-guys will have mostly won. Just imagine yourself being in the inner circle...with no secrets withheld from you. What would you say and do? Don't leave the running of Earth up to the ETs and Elites. If we do...when that damn New World Order is imposed on us...we really will get what we deserve. Avalon and Camelot are all about getting informed in a responsible manner. If we really know the issues...inside and out...backward and foreward...we will be able to achieve a peaceful resolution to the current infowar.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-27-2009 at 12:37 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:33 AM   #11
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

According to some very credible sources there is more to this then just being an info war. There are plans to nuke the US afoot and there are those who would love to carry this out. Do not be lulled by the over abundance of info.. instead, it would be wise to be discerning and continue to prepare.