Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 01:43 AM   #1
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Concepts of God

Is the Universe a Projection of the Universal Master Mind - An Epic motion picture Projected upon the big screen of Consciousness
Is the Universe a Creative Idea of God - Are Man figments of Gods Imagination
Is the Universe made up of Gods dream stuff - Are Man a Dream of God

Man himself dreams and then wakes to ordinary life then sleeps and back to dream world - some awakes from the waking state and likens the waking state with sleepwalking

If so the Universe Man and Everything else in It is the Fantasy of Creative God - How Great is God...!
Where can He not Be...? What can He not Do...? What can He not Understand...?
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #2
Gilgamesh
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Consepts of God

God is pure consciousness. Everything there is, is consciousness made manifest so that it can become aware of itself. In the process, consciousness creates. The more it creates, the more it becomes self aware, (trought you, through me, through rocks and birds, angels and demons, black holes and galaxies). The more it becomes self aware, the more it creates. And this goes on forever. God is perfecting itself. God is not perfect nor will it ever be. If it were, everything would cease to exists. Including God. But then, who would know?

Last edited by Gilgamesh; 11-21-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:53 AM   #3
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
God is pure consciousness. Everything there is, is consciousness made manifest so that it can become aware of itself.
Yes Advaita Vedanta says The Absolute Reality is like a Vast Unpersonal Ocean of Pure Free Blissful Consciousness - Somehow God Nature and Man came to be tangled up in It - Universes are like big complex bubbles in the Sea of Absolute Consciousness - Its mysterious how Unpersonal Absolute Consciousness gave rise to the Most High Personal God and the Act of Projection forth the Universe and Everything in It - It would be nice to think of this Act of Projection as a Result of this Cause - I seperated Myself from Myself so I could Love Myself - So what is the difference between God Universe and Man - What is the difference between the sea and the waves foams and bubbles - Essentially no difference - Both are water - They only appear different - Burst the Bobble and It will find Itself the whole Ocean

This difference between God and Man - Essentially no difference - A Real unreal difference but nevertheless an Apparant difference from the mind bobbles point of view - But God as the Whole Sea is Aware Its also All the mind bobbles

Quote:
In the process, consciousness creates. The more it creates, the more it becomes self aware, (trought you, through me, through rocks and birds, angels and demons, black holes and galaxies). The more it becomes self aware, the more it creates. And this goes on forever.
Yes This Consciousness - This Essence in All - This Everything That Exsists - I Am That I Am - It dont need Its Projection but now we are here lol

Consciousness is Merged with Itself in the Self Realized
Consciousness is Actively Acting in the Saints
Consciousness is aware as a Silent Witness in Mans mind world
Consciousness is awake in the Animal Kingom
Consciousness is dreaming in the Vegetable Kingdom
Consciousness is sleeping in the Mineral Kingdom

Quote:
God is perfecting itself. God is not perfect nor will it ever be. If it were, everything would cease to exists. Including God. But then, who would know?
Interesting but The Absolute Unpersonal Consciousness Reality Is as It Is Everywhere Ever - Maybe the Personal God Consciousness is perfecting Itself - but then again It would be the Most High Authority on Everything and De Facto Infallible in Every Aspect ...even from standard of smart men lol

Mind Moon and Mirrors do not shine - they reflect the Illumination

Quote:
Personal entity and enlightenment cannot go together.
There cannot be no person that is Self-realized.
-Nisargadatta Maharaj

Last edited by RedeZra; 11-22-2008 at 07:22 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:31 AM   #4
Gilgamesh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Personal entity and enlightenment cannot go together.
-Nisargadatta Maharaj
I'll have to cogitate on that one for a while. Then I'll get back to you............OK! Enough cogitating.

Quote:
There cannot be no person
. Does that mean that there must be a least one person that is Self-realized? Or no entity that is a person can be self-realized?
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:17 AM   #5
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Consepts of God

This is an interesting thread which i feel will grow into large numbers.

My ideas about God have changed continuously has I`ve aged through life. First, yes God exists and it is through us all or rather we are all an equal aspect of this creator. We have free will and i feel this is an aspect that governs this universe - thus all can do as they wish. In our universe good and bad can happen because of this free will - so dont blame Mr God when it rains and ruins your best shirt.

There is a paradox surounding the creator centering upon its own creation. Renowned RVs talk of seeing God alone at the beginning and creating energy with aim to feel loved and not alone. This led God to a fruitless conclusion for knowing every out come and so he/she created a free will membrane of itself.

The scary problem with this is the fact that to exist means something has produced you in the first place. How does God fit into this? There is always a beginning and an end - so where the heck does God come from?

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:18 AM   #6
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'll have to cogitate on that one for a while. Then I'll get back to you............OK! Enough cogitating.

. Does that mean that there must be a least one person that is Self-realized? Or no entity that is a person can be self-realized?

I think it means ego mind personality dissolves in That - one has become I Am

Here is some words from the Thus Gone One Nisargadatta Maharaj about I Am...

Quote:
The Sense of "I am" (Consciousness)

When I met my Guru, he told me: "You are not what you take yourself
to be. Find out what you are. Watch the sense 'I am', find your real
Self." I obeyed him, because I trusted him. I did as he told me. All
my spare time I would spend looking at myself in silence. And what a
difference it made, and how soon!

My teacher told me to hold on to the sense 'I am' tenaciously and not
to swerve from it even for a moment. I did my best to follow his
advice and in a comparatively short time I realized within myself the
truth of his teaching. All I did was to remember his teaching, his
face, his words constantly. This brought an end to the mind; in the
stillness of the mind I saw myself as I am -- unbound.

I simply followed (my teacher's) instruction which was to focus the
mind on pure being 'I am', and stay in it. I used to sit for hours
together, with nothing but the 'I am' in my mind and soon peace and
joy and a deep all-embracing love became my normal state. In it all
disappeared -- myself, my Guru, the life I lived, the world around
me. Only peace remained and unfathomable silence.

Nisargadatta Maharaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
First, yes God exists and it is through us all or rather we are all an equal aspect of this creator.
Yes I believe in both at the same time the Immanence Aspect of God and the Trancendence Aspect of God - God as the Essence and Aspiration in Everything Ever - So our Essence is God and also our Aspiration to be good righteous and Godlike is God - But we cannot limit Limitless God - He can visit in Dreams Speak through Sages and Appear externally to Man - He is Capable to Project Himself in any space time and form

Quote:
We have free will and i feel this is an aspect that governs this universe - thus all can do as they wish. In our universe good and bad can happen because of this free will - so dont blame Mr God when it rains and ruins your best shirt.
Right the Self-Governing Automatic Aspect of the Universe and still Overseen by Him - Natural Laws - Karma Reap what you Sow - Reincarnation - Free Will do what you wish and reap the Natural Consequences - Abundance of Grace if we but ask - And rest assured if Man wills something God wills not it wont happen and if God wills someting Man wills not it will still happen

Quote:
There is a paradox surounding the creator centering upon its own creation. Renowned RVs talk of seeing God alone at the beginning and creating energy with aim to feel loved and not alone.
This led God to a fruitless conclusion for knowing every out come and so he/she created a free will membrane of itself.
Yes something like if God said ... I separated Myself from Myself so I could Love Myself and I Hid Myself from Myself so I would long to find Myself

Quote:
The scary problem with this is the fact that to exist means something has produced you in the first place. How does God fit into this? There is always a beginning and an end - so where the heck does God come from?
Only One in a Vast Now Projecting All - Immense Creativity - Sport and Play - And when His Long Day comes to an End He sleeps Absolute Unpersonal Consciousness - Then Another Morning lol

Last edited by RedeZra; 11-23-2008 at 03:43 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:48 AM   #7
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
I think it means ego mind personality dissolves in That - one has become I Am

Here is some words from the Thus Gone One Nisargadatta Maharaj about I Am...

Yes I believe in both at the same time the Immanence Aspect of God and the Trancendence Aspect of God - God as the Essence and Aspiration in Everything Ever - So our Essence is God and also our Aspiration to be good righteous and Godlike is God - But we cannot limit Limitless God - He can visit in Dreams Speak through Sages and Appear externally to Man - He is Capable to Project Himself in any space time and form

Right the Self-Governing Automatic Aspect of the Universe and still Overseen by Him - Natural Laws - Karma Reap what you Sow - Reincarnation - Free Will do what you wish and reap the Natural Consequences - Abundance of Grace if we but ask - And rest assured if Man wills something God wills not it wont happen and if God wills someting Man wills not it will still happen

Yes something like if God said ... I separated Myself from Myself so I could Love Myself and I Hid Myself from Myself so I would long to find Myself

Only One in a Vast Now Projecting All - Immense Creativity - Sport and Play - And when His Long Day comes to an End He sleeps Absolute Unpersonal Consciousness - Then Another Morning lol

Thanks for that RedeZra, most interesting and informative. I feel the answers to life questions lie within which means I have to become just one with myself and this links directly to God. Thank God(no pun intended) for sites like this - a great spiritual tool! Everything you have written here made sense to me this morning! God has answered these questions (through you). Thank you RedeZra.

P.S. (Perhaps God should join the forum)
Old 11-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #8
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I feel the answers to life questions lie within which means I have to become just one with myself and this links directly to God.
I believe so... God is Self Luminous Love and Truth in Mans Heart - His Light reflects upon Mans Mind like the moon reflects the sunlight at night and bathes the world in dim light to be seen and experienced by Man - When Mind is calm Moon is bright and the sky is clear of the clouds of confusion Man sees himself and his surroundings better - When there is No Mind to reflect The Light when Man is Awake and the day is sunny and bright God in Man sees It as It is

So to become One with Myself is to become One with God - My long journey in Man from Myself to Myself - All is God - How can i hurt another Man - How can i poison Earth - God finds no pleasure in inflicting pain

Cannot Man refine friendship with God - Certainly! - Ask pray invite or devote God in Man to participate - God doesnt intrude on Mans free will He is waiting behind the door eager for the call - Take 1 step to God and He takes 10 steps toward Man
Old 11-24-2008, 12:11 AM   #9
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I believe so... God is Self Luminous Love and Truth in Mans Heart - His Light reflects upon Mans Mind like the moon reflects the sunlight at night and bathes the world in dim light to be seen and experienced by Man - When Mind is calm Moon is bright and the sky is clear of the clouds of confusion Man sees himself and his surroundings better - When there is No Mind to reflect The Light when Man is Awake and the day is sunny and bright God in Man sees It as It is

So to become One with Myself is to become One with God - My long journey in Man from Myself to Myself - All is God - How can i hurt another Man - How can i poison Earth - God finds no pleasure in inflicting pain

Cannot Man refine friendship with God - Certainly! - Ask pray invite or devote God in Man to participate - God doesnt intrude on Mans free will He is waiting behind the door eager for the call - Take 1 step to God and He takes 10 steps toward Man

You have opened my eyes and showed me an answer. How many of us see God as a friend? Sure, we all call on him in times of difficulty - sadly as a last resort. I never thought of God as being a friend or mate etc - just a mysterious aspect of life. I accept that God exists but wouldnt have prayed, talked to him/her as a close friend. To me he/she was an authority that sees all and that (we all) I have difficulty contacting.

Wow! Youve given me a new avenue to explore and it feels right. I now feel the key to connection is to befriend and and invite. Ive also just had a Deja vu feeling writing this.

Thanks for the help here.

Macros
Old 11-24-2008, 02:27 AM   #10
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How many of us see God as a friend? Sure, we all call on him in times of difficulty - sadly as a last resort. I never thought of God as being a friend or mate etc - just a mysterious aspect of life. I accept that God exists but wouldnt have prayed, talked to him/her as a close friend. To me he/she was an authority that sees all and that (we all) I have difficulty contacting.
God is the nearest dearest friend - Man are brothers and sisters - Man come and go but God stay - Cultivate a Sacred Still Space - Allow time to be alone with yourself - Choose a Name and Form of God that appeals or Formless a Flame - As one imagines God so He will conform - As a Friend a Father a Child a Bridegroom a King a Master a Flame a Sphere according to the mentality of Man - Meditation is to bask in Gods Being as Truth - Devotion is to bask in Gods Being as Love - Prayer is Communion Fasting is Cleansing - a Name of God is a Lantern of Light in the night of worldliness
Old 11-24-2008, 08:31 PM   #11
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your words. They are inspirational.

Macros

Last edited by macrostheblack; 11-24-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:05 AM   #12
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Let me again stress the simple saving power of a Name of God ...especially now when some sort of worldwide disaster seems imminent

Choose a Name infused with Divinity - Repeat It -

You can quarrel discuss philosophize the validity of such a simple mental exercise ...but a Name of God is Divine Life and it attracts spiritual blessings

All religion tell this and all spiritual souls will confirm this most potent spiritual worship - Repetition of a Name of God - Think it Whisper it Shout it Often - Armor yourself with a Name of God

Dont be to egocentric independent stubborn proud and embarrassed to neglect the Loving Living Name of God - Try it and feel the potency of the Name

Haidakhan Babaji believed to be -and supposedly confirmed by himself- Mahavatar Babaji who revived the liberating science of Kriya Yoga which was Paramahansa Yogananda main meditation discipline

Haidakhan Babaji (-from wikipedia) said
Quote:
some type of great disaster was coming, though he did not say what it was or when it would come. He did say that it would be a worldwide catastrophe. In some countries he predicted a survival rate of 5% or lower, saying that the highest survival rate in any country would be 25%, while some countries would be completely destroyed. The only way to survive this was to pray to one's chosen deity or chant Om Namah Shivaya

Nama Japa, the repetition of God's Name, was a fundamental part of Haidakhan Babaji's teachings:

Quote:
Have faith! Reciting the Name of the Lord is not the first, but the last stage of spiritual practice! When lions enter the forest, the other animals run away. Likewise, all evil thoughts will vanish with the recitation of the Lord's name. Reciting the Name of the Lord will bring you the company of a good people and you will be near saints. Blessed are the few who will discard the kingdom of the world for the Lord's name. Such a devotee always resides in My heart. In the womb, you take a vow not to get attached; but as soon as you come out, you get entangled. Abandon attachment! Your mind plays tricks on you! That is why you are after pleasures! All worldly things - including the desire for liberation - are obstacles to which you are attached. If you want divine peace, leave behind ignorant karma

Also Jesus taught the importance of Remembrance of the Name of God
Quote:
I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6

Have some faith some sacred words in your mouth and be baffled at the gracious grace which hurls down in acceptance of the Name and lifts It up up as sweet scents in Heaven

- if the moderators believe in the saving power of a Name of God i wish this post be taken out of this thread and made a sticky in this section so many people see it and hopefully try it -

Last edited by RedeZra; 11-29-2008 at 10:07 AM.
Old 11-29-2008, 03:01 PM   #13
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Great posts!

Some thing to contemplate with:

Layer 3:
-Nisargadatta Maharaj

> What the answer actually precedes its statement:
Mind Moon and Mirrors do not shine - they reflect the Illumination
Would it mean: It is through Men, Creation itself achieves its self-actualization? One can not miss another.

Layer 12:
...simple saving power...Name of God...

> The desire for liberating the thought from emotional baggage that attached with the idea of mass disaster and destruction might naturally accompany with the mind playing tricks in searching for its individual and collective identity ...at individual level, it might sound as a final exoneration, then swing to another collective level as a philosophical outcry of injustice ...put it plainly: for All your immitigable circumstances as conscious beings with heavy complex of habitual patterns of thought and feelings that cling to the 3D, it is subtle to comprehend 'for the needs of knowing every outcome, men should collectively fit into, in serving a Vast Now Projecting All, collectively to accept their ultimate ‘End’.

Nonetheless, as one heard it 'I separated Myself from Myself so I could Love Myself ', one might sense the storyboard itself is created for a purpose of solving conflicts between two extreme creativities- every beginning vs its end, and how one fit into it by contemplation in this way or that way:

A. That the conflicts raising from emotional baggage inherited through all life experience of 3D are not problems to be solved but rather the symptoms of existing intelligent designs that intent to ground one at his base with all his mobility. One can not be liberated if one perceives the greatest obstacle of life is to leave the life itself. The designs might score men the highest fear of all to the death of men's own life often indoctrinated with the implication of an End is All the End. If one see himself an unbound captive, one might bring himself the true of his freedom to surface is to surrender to death itself and its associated emotional baggage that chain every life into dull routines... and to accept a teaching of 'I could love myself' with beginning at attempts of contemplation the possibility of threw off the chains of slavery by one's surrender to death...say it loud “free at last, fear no more!!’

B As it is said 'Consciousness is aware as a Silent Witness in Mans mind world' , so, as long as men tangled up with It, men are reflecting Its illumination and fulfilling the Its dreams. So can we say: any destruction to men is equal to a termination of creativity of the vast consciousness itself? There cannot be paradoxical creation as one contemplate it was said 'And when His Long Day comes to an End He sleeps Absolute Unpersonal Consciousness - Then Another Morning lol' . So, the pathways that might lead to multiple Exits actually look like: temporary exoneration or Morning after a long dark night, or Both! The future is only Hope!

Be still! Centered and grounded with calm in harmony will be our simple saving power! The strength is always from within starting from understanding designs.

Last edited by china2012; 11-29-2008 at 03:40 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:02 AM   #14
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Consciousness is One Pervading Blissful Existence
Man is the crown achievement of Creative Consciousness which is God
Man must mess up big time for Creative Consciousness to uproot injustice and destroy wickedness en masse
Creative Consciousness is Godly Good Just Love Truth Beauty - Evil cannot persist and will not be tolerated for long
God Consciousness could of course annihilate the universe in a blink of the eye - Such is the Power of God

Man has the capacity to raise his awareness to higher consciousness and ultimately merge with Creative God Consciousness
Man is struggling with ego mind and worldly desires and longs for Truth Beauty and Love
Mind is lost in mergence with Consciousness for it is not needed anymore - Mind is only a mirror of Consciousness
In Reality nothing is lost and nothing new is found
In mergence One finds Himself as One really have been all along - Existence Consciousness Bliss
A state of Being which is as it is everywhere ever - even before Projection of the Universe and birth of Man

Language of Man uses terms as selfrealization and self-actualization
It means Consciousness in Man merged with God Consciousness everywhere ever
Both are the same Consciousness in the sense a Bobble is the Sea and a Spark is the Flame

Man thinks of himself as a person and philosophize from a persons point of view
It is hard to grasp the Reality of the One Consciousness Projecting It All
There is no place for Man in the Dawn of Reality - Illumination incinerates Mind

Mind is always playing tricks - like a magician it is performing the illusion of the world and make you believe you are a part of it
Transcendence of Mind is the End of the Game
Put some ceilings on your desires - Dont get dragged as a fly wherever Mind wants to go - Transform Mind to be a bee after Holy honey
Put some charity in your hands - Some Sacred words in your mouth - Some worship in your Mind

Be good be an angel like a god
Be in this world but not of this world - like the lotus which dont collect dirt in dirty waters
Be Recipients of Grace - Aim High and dont sell yourselves short
Be selfless like roses and jasmins perfuming the air
Be Worthy to be plucked by God
Old 11-30-2008, 07:59 AM   #15
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks RedeZra, if you and other are available, it is wished this contemplation live through like a bird expanded its wings and flew off to the vast vault of heaven…

Layer 14:

Man has the capacity to raise his awareness to higher consciousness and ultimately merge with Creative God Consciousness

Part One: some subjective thinking

Each individual as a state of being with their unique perspective that spoke an inimitable perception which transmits different reality or partial of Truth through their confined awareness and its ordinary verbal speech, is in an expansive and enduring attempt, and once come through a milestone, the desire to raise awareness to consciousness in its full capacity incrementally to formulate its intentions (felt inside as butterflies) that precipitate into practical actions (contemplate attempts for ending the separation). All in displays are direct expression of the will of expansive creation in one’s potentiality the desire to be unified with its Essence.

Here and the below in movement is founded on an idea of each mind has unique perspective and spoke within its verbal speech as partial of true. Just as one’s creativity is a vehicle carrying one to vast open sea of wisdom, there is no need to verify and validate if one’s words is worthy of reading. It is one’s intent to express life and manifest thought in thinking that counts. The grace of creativity is its communicative and generous, any prototype or template or pattern what considered worthy of imitation proceed from or taking place anywhere else but a person's integrated mind is the ‘tricks’ of causing uncertainty. One’s heightened sensitivity and receptivity direct to one’s Source is the key for inner peace. To think freely, required one to make attempts whether it is to ask a question or to proposal an idea, or both, so It can come appear to surface and to be put rest at core.

Part two: some subjective attempts:

‘Set yourself free on behalf of God’ he said. The next day the another put it into a response: surrender yourself to faith not to death.

Now, We collectively think how to explore into consciousness with its full capacity? Will it be a myth, a possibility, probability or freewill in resolve?

Attempts:
> At freewill level: Accept God creation, God faith, 3D holographic reality and its intelligent designs as new concepts birth into green thought so the eyes can see the world beyond and not to be confined by ‘but, but, but’. Including acceptance of the transient physical death vs perpetual live as the ultimate true. [to live life with faith. the biggest risk of all is not to take any risk.]

> Transcend 3D emotional charges: to shed off legacy, meditation is rooted in longitudinal understanding of emotional conflicts. Every uneasy feeling connects to a root, for instance, feeling sadness when contemplate looming global disaster. The root? It is possible for one’s unwitting belief ‘the highest fear of all is the death of men's own life’, kind of separating the ultimate reality to one’s wishful thinking. All lives on 3D plane are mortal in decades, in years, in days, in this moment! Conflicts cannot make itself disappeared until it is analyzed, stimulated and clarified by one’s own language. Or simply let it flow through you while firmly holding your version of a desirable outcome to be a love-spending star of bliss consciousness. Your bless to all lives for its eternity! [To live life centered at Now awareness]

> Transcend the flat, homogenized view of the universe into understanding the cosmic true of our physical and spiritual universe with its parameters and orders. [To live life in pursue of knowledge and creative thinking and to appreciate its beauty. Life is beauty itself, you are the beauty]

> Transcend wordy true of phenomenal ‘facts’, conspiracy ‘theories’, unclarified declarations. So your thought can be able to function fluidly, and your intent can manifest your desired outcome, and your integrated mind in its terse and vigorous style will be able bring It out to the surface, to the point, to your priority, to your true love to humanity.

> For those scatters are climbing on mountains, sailing over oceans, or soaring over to fountains of highlands, don’t have a home that stops them with magic hedge...They renounce any existence as weight and to be healed on hope’s enduring consummation... Their patience will manifest a new Home that never decay... and put an end to the separation...there come, begin their imagination.

… more to add, it is your creative thinking that never end…

Last edited by china2012; 11-30-2008 at 08:07 AM.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:54 AM   #16
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You have opened my eyes and showed me an answer. How many of us see God as a friend? Sure, we all call on him in times of difficulty - sadly as a last resort. I never thought of God as being a friend or mate etc - just a mysterious aspect of life. I accept that God exists but wouldnt have prayed, talked to him/her as a close friend. To me he/she was an authority that sees all and that (we all) I have difficulty contacting.

Wow! Youve given me a new avenue to explore and it feels right. I now feel the key to connection is to befriend and and invite. Ive also just had a Deja vu feeling writing this.

Thanks for the help here.

Macros
Yeah, it happens to me to!

Cheeeeers
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:12 AM   #17
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Moment Man frozen in Moment upon Moment Motion Mirage
Pause complement Pause in Circle of Continuance
Story unfold frame stuck Hero by a turn of the page

Did Man become God
Did apple seed become apple tree
Did larva become butterfly

I do not go It will come to me
Old 12-01-2008, 04:33 PM   #18
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

So many questions - so many thoughts and ideas about this expressed - have been pondered in consciouness for eons. And still there is no definitive answer - other than whatever an individualized consciouness holds in it's belief is it's truth.

I find it interesting that the beliefs are constantly expanding based on the prevailing thoughts of the age. Thus consciouness creates our reality on this topic.

I also find it interesting that we continue to "point" to consciouness as the single divine element of creation - consciouness and experientiality are the drivers and purpose of our material existence? Perhaps. But what if it is something else? I don't know what that may be, but I always stay open should those answers come. Feels to me sometimes like we just "write the story" in our minds to satisfy our expanding quest.

Just some thoughts.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:19 PM   #19
ayadew
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it's relevant. We are the biggest thing that can influence ourselves.
ayadew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #20
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Jesus said God is Love.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:41 AM   #21
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayadew View Post
I don't think it's relevant. We are the biggest thing that can influence ourselves.
Fine you be on top of your game in Life and God will guide you through Death and back to Life again to Death to Life again and back again so you can influence yourself again and again continually paused by brief moments of Death then Life and Death and Life again til you get so fed up you cant take it anymore and seriously start to look for God in Life lol

Actually God Self Realization is serious business for only a few handful people at every time
Most dont understand it - Many cant take it - Some go half the way - Only a few endure to the End
It means literally picking up the Cross carry it be strung on it and pierced on it!
It means being spat on cursed ridiculed trampled kicked bruised and battered!
It means total destruction of ego in body mind and soul!

Who will carry this Cross...? Any volunteers among Man...? Who will help me carry this Cross...?
So He did it Himself all the Way ...so that whoever believes from now to ever in the Power of His Resurrected Spirit shall be saved by the Glory of His Name!

Last edited by RedeZra; 12-02-2008 at 03:18 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:34 AM   #22
ayadew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Fine you be on top of your game in Life and God will guide you through Death and back to Life again to Death to Life again and back again so you can influence yourself again and again continually paused by brief moments of Death then Life and Death and Life again til you get so fed up you cant take it anymore and seriously start to look for God in Life lol

Actually God Self Realization is serious business for only a few handful people at every time
Most dont understand it - Many cant take it - Some go half the way - Only a few endure to the End
It means literally picking up the Cross carry it be strung on it and pierced on it!
It means being spat on cursed ridiculed trampled kicked bruised and battered!
It means total destruction of ego in body mind and soul!

Who will carry this Cross...? Any volunteers among Man...? Who will help me carry this Cross...?
So He did it Himself all the Way ...so that whoever believes from now to ever in the Power of His Resurrected Spirit shall be saved by the Glory of His Name!
Ah, but all matter is a collective of "gods" of this universe, as we're from the same source. Gods of consciousness.

I'm not sure what you mean of enduring, I've endured 20 years of a "godless" existence believing in practically nothing. It was because there was nothing meaningful to believe in, I refused to give into chirstianity for example, which was force-fed to me.
I have been destroyed, but been rebuilt so strong that you'd have to physically destroy me to remove the conviction I have of this.

There is no cross to bear, there is only love. It's all you and I ever needed to do.

Last edited by ayadew; 12-02-2008 at 06:39 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:08 PM   #23
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayadew View Post
There is no cross to bear, there is only love. It's all you and I ever needed to do.
He bore the Cross - as it was to heavy for Man to bear
His reward Ressurection in Spirit
The Cross a Rip across I - Ego torn asunder
Releasing pure Spirit Immanent in All and Transcendent beyond All
Same as silent Sages and not in the news Masters
No more exclusive Soul Mind or Matter to encase and carry Him against His Will
No more Birth but Eternal - No more Karma but Grace - No more Effort but Resolve

He is pure Spirit Love Truth Beauty Residing and Aspiring in All Hearts
Love you feel and speak of is an Emanation of Him
Truth you tell and adhere to is a Principle of Him
Beauty you cherish and adore is a Brilliance of Him
Life you live is in effect because of Him

Spirit Resurrect - Him - Christ Consciousness

The Taoists call It Tao - The Jews YHWH - The Hindu Krishna Brahman -Buddhists Zen - Islam Allah - Native Americans Name It Manitu

All people all over the world Speak of It according to their language culture mentality - It is the Same but in Name of the Constant Source Support of Everything

Soo love is good and great and all you need and fine - but its not so hard to mistake that love for emotion lust affection i love you if you love me

Love is Living Force capable to stop a raging charging elephant as did Buddha
Love is Unconditional Forgiving as did Jesus on the Cross
Love is the Heart of hearts - little hearts dip into Heart and take what they can tolerate unless they overflow and burst
Old 12-02-2008, 12:34 PM   #24
ayadew
Avalon Senior Member

Alright, I made the mistake of actually arguing about religion.

I'm sorry, I can't make out your intention of that post, blending both your own words with quotes. It's all very objective and diffuse.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:49 PM   #25
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

some many attempts,
one for visualization:
a room, a person is given
a paper and a pen
afront, a window is just opened, &
he is asked to draw a picture of the world
will he succeed in first attempt?
by not moving his feet ever step out of his room?

what ultimately drives his feet initiative?
it is seized and carried by force
it points to a door,
but the light bulb, he thinks,
need to be turned on first
will he make a move?
or ever allow? to see

it is a very serious business
Tear and Thought
Thought and Tear
Tear and Thought
Thought and Tear
resurrection in shocks

& Is there something more? better still,
We always stay open should those answers come

By a humble heart

Last edited by china2012; 12-02-2008 at 02:19 PM.