Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Divide and Conquer

Where the people are divided the enemy will destroy them. This is one of the oldest tricks in the book of conquest. In order to get a strong unified force to become week it is best achieved from within the unified force itself. Never attack from without, that usually makes the unification stronger. Get within the group and plant the seeds of division, break them apart, this makes for much lighter warfare in destroying your enemy.

As the truth movement begins to come together as one voice do not expect the enemies to attack from without – expect them to come from within us, and divide us into separate groups, then we are much easier to bring down. “A house divided against itself will not stand.” If PC/PA wants to continue to become one of the most powerful voices on the planet today then there needs to be a unity, and not a division brought about by negative circumstances. It is one thing to split in a positive way – it is another thing to split in a negative fashion. Do not give the naysayer’s the opportunity to condemn the work of PC/PA because of this split. Reconcile this division and become stronger through the spirit of unity and peace. In the story of the Tower of Babble, the unified work that was unstoppable was being accomplished in that very spirit of oneness. The only way the work could be stopped was to bring confusion through division. Nothing good comes out of this kind of energy. Yes, we can go on – but we miss what might have been. Get together at the “Round Table” and sort out the issues, but do not allow the enemy to destroy from within.

Where there is imbalance there will be chaos, but where Balance reigns supreme chaos cannot prevail.

~Namaste
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Divide and Conquer

Thank you Horizon.....all very true. The divide & conquer tactic has been in effect for some time here. I hope Kerry & Bill read your words. I feel concerned about Kerry's new alliance with this Jack person.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Thank you Horizon.....all very true. The divide & conquer tactic has been in effect for some time here. I hope Kerry & Bill read your words. I feel concerned about Kerry's new alliance with this Jack person.
Thank you for your support. I am so filled with energy right now, I KNOW that I had to write this, I feel it is very important.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Ditto all the above!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

another ditto from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:44 PM   #6
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Very true. I hope it will be heard by Bill and Kerry. I feel there are decisions taken out of emotions. We are all humans and it is natural to be upset. But some decisions have greater impacts then others and needs time and reflexion before being taken.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #7
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
kerry made a statement just earlier..very lonely place that thread..

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=15825&page=4

nothing shockingly new, she only sounds more determined to call it a day...sad.

best l

lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:02 PM   #8
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Ditto, hope everyone achieves win win solutions

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:22 PM   #9
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Tribuo Quod victum.
Smashed to pieces.
They built a community, then boiled their tempers, and smashed it into tiny pieces.
They are clearly a most primitive species?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND8Bbn9V6as
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:24 PM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Be the Love that you are and then you will find that two and many make One.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I find it easier to just step back and not take sides, let the conflict play out naturally.

This conflict has sapped the energy from all parties involved. We need to ensure that this is not a permanent thing.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:28 PM   #12
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in."
- Unknown

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-01-2010, 11:35 PM   #13
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I find it easier to just step back and not take sides, let the conflict play out naturally.

This conflict has sapped the energy from all parties involved. We need to ensure that this is not a permanent thing.
HJ, Respectfully... We have allowed the "natural outcome" to rule over our lives for far too long, I personally think it is time we allow the spiritual to influence our world. Spiritual outcomes will be a whole lot distressful then natural ones -- but this is a learned trait of a new paradigm of living and human understanding.

Regards,
Old 03-01-2010, 11:38 PM   #14
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
[

"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in."
- Unknown

Love Always
mudra
Pictures worth more than thousands of words. Thank You!
Old 03-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #15
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

divide and conquer... efforts by TPTB? --- maybe- maybe not...
it just may be the accelerated growth pull of their energy paths... individually and/or separately

I know B&K will see a way to acheive both of their goals, in whatever way they feel guided... (in ether talk or tantrum) (together or alone) as each of their journeys continue on ... one or two path(s)...it will be according to what each of them (and us) needs to work on at this time...

No one can dictate someone else's journey or life lesson... there is a time and a season for everything... let it morph into what is needed for each of us... (AS INDIVIDUALS AND AS A GROUP)

whether they stay together or part ways is not for anyone to say but them... just know that what they have begun may be allowed to die OR split OR branch out in expansion OR twist into another direction,

but it cannot be UN-done, so learn from it, take what you need and build on it from there...

hard paths require a tough skin - much love to everyone...
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:57 PM   #16
josie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by horizons View Post
where the people are divided the enemy will destroy them. This is one of the oldest tricks in the book of conquest. In order to get a strong unified force to become week it is best achieved from within the unified force itself. Never attack from without, that usually makes the unification stronger. Get within the group and plant the seeds of division, break them apart, this makes for much lighter warfare in destroying your enemy.

As the truth movement begins to come together as one voice do not expect the enemies to attack from without – expect them to come from within us, and divide us into separate groups, then we are much easier to bring down. “a house divided against itself will not stand.” if pc/pa wants to continue to become one of the most powerful voices on the planet today then there needs to be a unity, and not a division brought about by negative circumstances. It is one thing to split in a positive way – it is another thing to split in a negative fashion. Do not give the naysayer’s the opportunity to condemn the work of pc/pa because of this split. Reconcile this division and become stronger through the spirit of unity and peace. In the story of the tower of babble, the unified work that was unstoppable was being accomplished in that very spirit of oneness. The only way the work could be stopped was to bring confusion through division. Nothing good comes out of this kind of energy. Yes, we can go on – but we miss what might have been. Get together at the “round table” and sort out the issues, but do not allow the enemy to destroy from within.

Where there is imbalance there will be chaos, but where balance reigns supreme chaos cannot prevail.

~namaste
amen brother! And thank you kindly for sayin so.
josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:02 AM   #17
josie
Avalon Senior Member

thank you for your lovely pictures and taking the time to post them. do you know where to find that "better" video again? sure made my heart happy to watch it. love to you my friend.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:46 AM   #18
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by josie View Post
thank you for your lovely pictures and taking the time to post them. do you know where to find that "better" video again? sure made my heart happy to watch it. love to you my friend.
I would love to help you but which video are you talking about Josie ?

Love from me
mudra
Old 03-02-2010, 02:00 AM   #19
josie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I would love to help you but which video are you talking about Josie ?

Love from me
mudra
it was one where a guy played guitar and sang and it kept showing pictures of these beautiful couples loving each other and i think it was in black and white or mostly... ? just the sweetest most beautiful couples ! that's okay if you don't remember maybe it's in my history folder somewhere buried deep by now. but if you do remember you can pm me too if it's takin up too much bandwith or whatever that is here...?

thanks doll!
Old 03-17-2010, 01:37 AM   #20
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

This was posted 16 days ago and look what has happened since then.

We are divided and ... well what's next?

Tags
discuss, oneness, unity