Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 05:28 AM   #76
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE Oregon boondocks, USA
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
I am sorry Ross, but it seems that there is a hidden agenda that the masses are not allowed to know. It just seems too familiar and I cant ignore it.
I am sure I am not the only one to notice.
I am just dumb enough to say something.
Tell me I am wrong! Please!
Almost anywhere you work or volunteer, where you make you way into an inner circle, there are things that are confidential for very important reasons. Any mod that joins our team is supposed to STFU about any knowledge gained by access to the back room.

Kerry and Bill will release what they want released and any mod who blabs without permission will be fired. That's just the way it is, like it or not.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:35 AM   #77
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member
 
mkspllmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 196
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

I will add this... you are correct that there are folks who would like to see Avalon shut down... but almost all of those people have toes that B&K stepped on first. The attitude of competition instead of partnership was their weakest link. They may think some of their whistle blowers are their friends, however, I personally know of several who are not ~ and set out to do them damage. This is where the problem originated.



That is what I was trying to say.

Besides the part about the mods was only one part of the post. It was intended as part of a package idea. The rest of the post apparently got ignored.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:53 AM   #78
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 137
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Hey all

Wow, go to sleep for a few hrs and miss allot it seems.

As to the Post of Bills Comments, they were taken off the Avalon chat log that I requested be saved and re-posted. Karen was nice enough to re-post it on Avalon chat for those that were not there when Bill was Posted it live
(over & over & over btw, TY Karen aka saint).

I was there & it was confirmed by a Mod that it was Bill Ryan as we had a fake Bill in the forum previous that evening.

I did make 1 change to the post I changed bills word destruc to destruct and removed the time logs to make it easier to read.

The original chat log exists.

That my friends is the story of Bill's account in Avalon Chat room.
Some of us were there for 10hrs or more.
It was an adventure filled with intrigue, chills, spills , trolls & Rusty Hooks!!
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:54 AM   #79
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member
 
mkspllmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 196
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Almost anywhere you work or volunteer, where you make you way into an inner circle, there are things that are confidential for very important reasons. Any mod that joins our team is supposed to STFU about any knowledge gained by access to the back room.

Kerry and Bill will release what they want released and any mod who blabs without permission will be fired. That's just the way it is, like it or not.
OK. Ill buy that. But even the mods must know how it looks and it only adds to the frustration.

We are dealing with extremely intense subject matter that can often lead to life and death. Even posting casually here probably puts us on some kind of list. When dealing with these kind of people it is good to remember that even your best friend cannot be trusted. Anyone can be gotten to without their even knowing it. The ptb have thousands of years of practice and they use methods that seem like science fiction to most of us. They are gaining control over the entire planet and it seems there is no way to stop them. If they want control of Project Camelot they will probably have one of their kids do it on a weekend.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:54 AM   #80
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE Oregon boondocks, USA
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

mkspllmn - I don't recall Kerry ever shutting down a thread. She has demanded a few times that they be opened after people complain to her, but since she doesn't hang out at the forum or with mods, she doesn't know the situation that she demands be reversed. Over a year ago Bill was to take Avalon and Kerry Camelot, but it is difficult for her to stay out of forum business when people complain to her. Now there is a clear cut division and as usual, I will volunteer - to have her send those complaints to me and team, so we can make our decision about a possible reversal. We are not power-tripping ogres. Send us a reasonable and polite request and we will reconsider or tell you why not.

Kerry did shut down the forum to put pressure on the fact that she wanted a closed thread be reopened. That was quite shocking and took over about 24 hours of my life. As of today, she no longer has that power - the separation of Camelot and Avalon is complete. I heard mention they will have a "portal" on the web where people can come and see what Bill and Kerry have to share in their own spaces.

From my perspective Kerry is not fighting with Burisch. Bill and Kerry to this day are perplexed by the accusations made against them by the Burisch team. I think I saw where that started - at the conference in Europe, where there was a panel discussion and the topic of vaccinations came up and exploded. Many in the crowd were anti-vaccine, yelling because they didn't have mircophones and Burisch is very pro vaccine and felt threatened by possible outbreak of violence. Burisch accused Bill of lying about a bomb threat - when Bill says it was a problem with a database making labels. The was a phone call about it and Bill and Ruth went off to sort it out. And this list of misunderstandings continues to grow.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:54 AM   #81
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

lol! well said..we are all gratefull for the clarity you offer
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:13 AM   #82
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member
 
mkspllmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 196
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
mkspllmn - I don't recall Kerry ever shutting down a thread. She has demanded a few times that they be opened after people complain to her, but since she doesn't hang out at the forum or with mods, she doesn't know the situation that she demands be reversed. Over a year ago Bill was to take Avalon and Kerry Camelot, but it is difficult for her to stay out of forum business when people complain to her. Now there is a clear cut division and as usual, I will volunteer - to have her send those complaints to me and team, so we can make our decision about a possible reversal. We are not power-tripping ogres. Send us a reasonable and polite request and we will reconsider or tell you why not.

Kerry did shut down the forum to put pressure on the fact that she wanted a closed thread be reopened. That was quite shocking and took over about 24 hours of my life. As of today, she no longer has that power - the separation of Camelot and Avalon is complete. I heard mention they will have a "portal" on the web where people can come and see what Bill and Kerry have to share in their own spaces.

From my perspective Kerry is not fighting with Burisch. Bill and Kerry to this day are perplexed by the accusations made against them by the Burisch team. I think I saw where that started - at the conference in Europe, where there was a panel discussion and the topic of vaccinations came up and exploded. Many in the crowd were anti-vaccine, yelling because they didn't have mircophones and Burisch is very pro vaccine and felt threatened by possible outbreak of violence. Burisch accused Bill of lying about a bomb threat - when Bill says it was a problem with a database making labels. The was a phone call about it and Bill and Ruth went off to sort it out. And this list of misunderstandings continues to grow.
Ok, it wasnt a thread it was the whole forum.

Thank you for the corrections on other details.

Would anyone care to comment on what I was trying to say in the post?

I think Kerry is being used to discredit Camelot.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:29 AM   #83
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

I got over my paranoia years ago. Having people with the highest security level clearance in my home along with others who know all the other folks who are whistle blowers made me realize that anyone in the right circumstance can look at anything at anytime. However, it was after my little ET experience I also realized there is no such thing as secrets because telepathy is real and one can't hide. Subsequently it isn't worth the effort or energy to be afraid. Sometimes my email may be delayed but that is about it. There isn't anything earth shattering in it and certainly no secrets. My name may be on some lists but no one has ever showed up. And even if they did what would they do? I'm too far down on the totum pole for anyone to really care. And I am not a threat and probably considered boring if ever monitored.

Facing fear and walking to the other side is liberating.

As to if Kerry is being used. That is possible. However, it is also her choice and I suspect she has good instincts so would catch on fairly quickly. Perhaps it is more a mutual association where both are being used for different purposes that may be at work here. However, it still isn't our business. We are just spectators at this point and working at our own discrimination when being an observor. I think we all wish them the best and just have to let it go at that.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:31 AM   #84
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member
 
mkspllmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 196
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Send us a reasonable and polite request and we will reconsider or tell you why not.
That is the proper attitude for a moderator.

I must say that I have heard mods speak very differently in the past. Even lashing out. This has intimidated the whole forum. However it does not seem to have curtailed the number of visitors and new members. But I do think speech has been squelched. I know there are those who are afraid to post their thoughts. I have been but I am coming out of the closet because I think Project Camelot is on its last legs.

I may have been too harsh on the mods in my post. But the post should be taken as a single thought and not picked apart. I think I was making a valid point and no one has commented on that point.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:34 AM   #85
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

there is change in the air
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:43 AM   #86
josie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Hey all
It was an adventure filled with intrigue, chills, spills , trolls & Rusty Hooks!!
ya hunh. 10 hours more. like your take on the chills spills. i'm in for that speak up more! like your tone thank you too.
josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:55 AM   #87
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member
 
mkspllmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 196
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Facing fear and walking to the other side is liberating.

As to if Kerry is being used. That is possible. However, it is also her choice and I suspect she has good instincts so would catch on fairly quickly.

I think we all wish them the best and just have to let it go at that.
When I first learned what kind of a world we live in through the interviews and other reacerch, I was almost afraid to leave the house. I took security measures and jumped when someone was at the door. I have largely gotten over that fear but I still dont like the fact that the world is controlled by the kind of henous criminals that should only be in movies, or in prison. I just cant believe it. We are all slaves. Its like a nightmare. The whole purpose for my existence has been shattered. This knowledge has changed me forever. Still it is better to know than to not know. What I cant understand is people who know and just yawn and say "there is nothing I can do about it" and just go on with their lives as if nothing is different. This does not seem rational to me. I guess it is just their way of dealing with it, like a traumatic event, just try not to think about it.

Project Camelot is the Kerry show. If she wants to wreck it that is her right. There hasnt been anything new in a long time and maybe it has simply run its course. Besides I think she is very interested in having a TV show. (I think she must know that TV is used as a mind control device. Mine got shut off 2 months ago due to lack of payment and I think I am starting to get used to it.)

I will miss Camelot the same as I missed "Gunsmoke".
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #88
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

there is a tv show in the works.right?
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:03 AM   #89
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 137
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post

Besides I think she is very interested in having a TV show. (I think she must know that TV is used as a mind control device. Mine got shut off 2 months ago due to lack of payment and I think I am starting to get used to it.)

I will miss Camelot the same as I missed "Gunsmoke".
My Oldest son is 14 and has never seen a TV show, that will give you an idea how long we have been without TV. I would hazard to guess you are not missing anything.

It's not called TV "Programming" for nothing
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:10 AM   #90
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northwoods
Posts: 151
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
It seems pretty obvious to me that this site has drawn the attention of 'the dark side'. FWIW Bill was spot on about Heather and Abx. Both are clearly stalking horses and divisive distractions cooked up gods know who...


K.
I myself.... Can "get" that and it has had MORE THAN ONE dark side here from the start. When the "site went to pay to type" I thought oh well maybe that will keep it light. NO way in fact it got even worse.

Not to try and point out "cops" or other controler types but I just could not deal with it for a while there.

About the time Bill said "enough" to the radio station stuff was when it was really bad.

Sorry to see this happen. The love is lost. now it is about power.

Just do not let your soul get sucked into this mess.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:16 AM   #91
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Auroville, India
Posts: 268
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Not been here for a while and find the house in a mess.

My resolve was right: stop too much discussing and do ur inner work (connect to That and through That, fight the inner demon), it is the only thing that works for me, and results are visible.

Both B&K have done good jobs, but in both I've clearly seen some closed doors. Synchronicities and dissynchronicities have very much become a reflection of our inner states in these times. Real power will only be for those that strictly adhere to truth. Amen.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:17 AM   #92
ellie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 183
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Whatever.

Last edited by ellie; 03-02-2010 at 09:06 AM.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:24 AM   #93
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

--

Last edited by Anchor; 03-02-2010 at 12:12 PM. Reason: No longer relevant
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:27 AM   #94
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member
 
mkspllmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 196
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

Just watch me get banned now.
Do the mods see how everybody is afraid of getting banned on this forum?

The forum has been ruined!
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:31 AM   #95
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

You have said nothing but extremely negative things about this forum all day from what I've been reading - note how you are still not banned nor censured?

We have come a long way.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:35 AM   #96
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member
 
mkspllmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 196
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
You have said nothing but extremely negative things about this forum all day from what I've been reading - note how you are still not banned nor censured?

We have come a long way.

A..
Your point is well taken. Actually I do feel a little liberated.

However, I have also said some nice things.

Its really all about the truth, isn't it?
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:15 AM   #97
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

mkspllmn: yes it is.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:22 AM   #98
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie

Just watch me get banned now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
Do the mods see how everybody is afraid of getting banned on this forum?

The forum has been ruined!

I was going to say the same thing.

There is a serious problem here about FREE speech.

If anybody was paying attention, Kerry was fighting for it.....
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:27 AM   #99
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Ross H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 507
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
This forum has never ever had free speech. Hells, bells and little fishes it just hasn't alright. If someone with the power here said ban, then it was after a count of three mods in agreement.

Would you stop with the Kerri bashing for crying out loud. THIS is what happened.

Bill stepped in and said for reasons I will not say he wanted the Thuban thread stopped, someone then complained to Kerri about that and she then took the action because she has been about free speech, and to let you make up your own mind about stuff.

And THAT is the darn truth of it.

Just watch me get banned now.



GET real.

Go on take the bloody post off now push the bloody ban button.

Morons.

EGO of some people are beyond a bloody joke.


You are invited to leave here and pursue another forum that fits your requirments if you so wish. One where there are no ego's, but you may find that hard, as I do not know of such a place, and, you will have to tone down your own ego in order to fit in.

I wish you well in your pursuit.

Ross H.
__________________
Ross H, formerly known as jross.

Last edited by Ross H; 03-02-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:40 AM   #100
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member
 
Dougall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 46
Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Here's the thing - Project Camelot doesn't work without Bill and his floppy hat.
It might sound silly but it's true. He can go on interviewing people with a new female partner and it's still Camelot. Or he can go solo and It's still PC.

Kerry could get a new partner or go solo but it's not Camelot.

I think they should think about keeping it together because the show has a lot of momentum, however if it's not in the cards I am sure they both will have interesting material to look at. No need for any more fussing and fighting let's get some more vids online!
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon