Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 08:17 PM   #26
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Climate Gate Updates: The Global Warming Scam is Being Exposed

They wanted to tax people more because of global warming and now they will have a problem with that. i read on Polish pages how lavishly everything had been prepared for the big meeting: limo, caviar, chmpagne, private jets, etc. people have become ****** off already because of that. They expressed it in their comments.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:29 PM   #27
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

that was a great interview, he seems really intelligent and calm, unlike the supporters of this thing. my professor put on a movie about climate change the other day and i just got so worked up i had to leave. it's amazing how much the argument is directed towards the uneducated. they make it seem so simple, thats a huge red flag for me. the evolution of the earth and its cycles is not a simple topic.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:03 AM   #28
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

That is the sadest part of all of this. What they teach you in the schools now a days.

check out this video............I am shocked

http://news.yahoo.com/video/environm...49659/17018740
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:21 AM   #29
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Climate talk collapse better for planet: NASA's Hansen

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5B21BK20091203

LONDON (Reuters) - The planet would be better off if the forthcoming Copenhagen climate change talks ended in collapse, according to a leading U.S. scientist who helped alert the world to dangers of global warming.

Green Business

Any agreement likely to emerge from the negotiations would be so deeply flawed, said James Hansen, that it would be better for future generations if we were to start again from scratch.

"I would rather it not happen if people accept that as being the right track because it's a disaster track," Hansen, who heads the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York, told the Guardian newspaper.

"The whole approach is so fundamentally wrong that it is better to reassess the situation. If it is going to be the Kyoto-type thing then will spend years trying to determine exactly what that means."

On Wednesday China and other big developing nations rejected core targets for a climate deal proposed by the Danish hosts in a draft text, such as halving world greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.

Developing nations want richer countries to do much more to cut their emissions now before they agree to global emissions targets which they fear may shift the burden of action to them and hinder their economic growth.

Hansen is strongly opposed to carbon market schemes, in which permits to pollute are bought and sold, seen by the European Union and other governments as the most efficient way to cut emissions and move to a new clean energy economy.

Hansen opposes U.S. President Barack Obama's plans for a cap and trade system for carbon emissions in the United States, preferring a tax on energy use.

Tackling climate change does not allow room for the compromises that govern the world of politics, Hansen said.

"This is analogous to the issue of slavery faced by Abraham Lincoln or the issue of Nazism faced by Winston Churchill," he said. "On those kind of issues you cannot compromise. You can't say let's reduce slavery, let's find a compromise and reduce it 50 percent or reduce it 40 percent."

"We don't have a leader who is able to grasp it and say what is really needed," he added.

(Reporting by Kylie MacLellan)
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:53 AM   #30
gittarpikk
Avalon Senior Member

Default According to latest Beck...

You need to be watching the "other hand" Cap and trade is already here....a new bill passed with FDIC (methinks)....anyway ...might ought to check that out...
gittarpikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:18 AM   #31
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone have any theories on what the Copenhagen logo is all about?
It certainly tries to suggest that the planet is in a state of chaos which suit there goals of course, but I wonder if there is a more occult meaning to the symbol.

And what is the 15 all about?

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:34 AM   #32
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Anyone have any theories on what the Copenhagen logo is all about?
It certainly tries to suggest that the planet is in a state of chaos which suit there goals of course, but I wonder if there is a more occult meaning to the symbol.

And what is the 15 all about?

Looks like the sun to me...

LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:20 AM   #33
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Ha ha my eye briefly read the poster text as unclimate change!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:47 AM   #34
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Well it seems to have finally hit the main stream news :

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-sto...z-drills-ipcc/
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:18 PM   #35
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Climate Gate: Is “Big Oil” really behind the Global Warming deniers?
Penny for your thoughts
December 8, 2009

Since the leaking of the e-mails/ corrupted code etc., and the resulting scandal known as Climategate, we have been hearing alot of claims from the man made global warming believers that ‘big oil’ was behind the leak.

Were they?

Al Gore, the man from Occidental.

I am inclined to say, doubtful. But, will concede that is just my opinion.

I am more inclined to say the Big Oil stands firmly behind the man-made theory and the drive to massively increase energy prices. And profit from carbon credit trading/carbon capture.

It would really be a win/win situation for them.

Let’s look first at Al Gore. The name and face of the man-made global warming movement. Interesting fellow. With ties to Occidental Oil. It seems Al Gore is Big Oil and Big Coal, perhaps he is big Nuclear Power also. Nuclear stands to benefit, as much as all other energy producers from the man-made Global Warming theories. What with massively increased energy prices across the board Nuclear Power may become highy profitable, however problematic it may be.

Al Gore claims the shares were sold in Occidental, but were they really?

Occidental shares are set to soar profit wise. Al Gore would be privy to much insider information through his many high level contacts, surely he would be aware of the money to be made?

Occidental: Well-positioned for oil’s next vault to the stratosphere

I’m Reiterating my Buy rating for Occidental Petroleum , first recommended on April 27, 2009 at a price of $54.81. If you bought OXY in April, you’re up an impressive 52%. Occidentalis well-positioned to capitalize on oil’s likely upcoming surge to triple digits.

Interestingly, besides making money off of increased oil prices. Big Oil is set to get into the Carbon Capture and Sequestration business

Company/Alliance: BP: Hydrogen Energy and Edison Mission Group, with sponsors and participants Fluor, GE Energy, Occidental Petroleum, and West Basin Water District

Then as most know Al Gore is tied to the carbon credits selling market

Yup, Generation Investments Management.

So it does seem, Al Gore is well positioned for profit.

Then there is this: Global firms seek climate deal.

The group called for “immediate and deep” cuts in greenhouse gas emissions, as world leaders meet at the UN in New York for climate change talks.

The companies are members of the Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change.

They include Tesco, German insurer Allianz and oil giant Shell.

Shell, calling for a firm climate deal?

Not possible, Big Oil is behind the deniers!

And the Prince of Wales Group?

Corporate Leader: James Smith, Chairman, Shell U.K. Limited

Working Group Member: David Hone, Group Climate Change Advisor

Corporate Leader: Graeme Sweeney, Executive Vice President Shell International EU Renewables B.V Working Group Member: David Hone, Group Climate Change Adviser

Big Oil behind the deniers? It just doesn’t appear that way at all.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #36
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Some Updates.

Lord Monckton from Copenhagen talking with Alex Jones about the treaty. Monckton had a tough time even getting a copy of the treaty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZW-BF70TsI

Here is Lord Monckton on the Glenn Beck show with Michael Bolten. You can't argue against facts.
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/10/3...now-available/
Old 12-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #37
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Climate Gate Updates: The Global Warming Scam is Being Exposed

NASA is also caught with there pants down. No surprise here.
This is a recording live from CSPAN from yesterdays congressional hearings on this issue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej03xl3DF3Q

And as Lord Christopher Monckton says himself, if anyone doubts what he and others like him are saying about this Copenhagen monster being nothing but the creation of an unelectable, unaccountable world government, then he has 3 words for you...
READ THE TREATY
Old 12-10-2009, 12:19 AM   #38
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

The 'WATERMAN' Files

COPENHAGEN PROJECT

ARGUSOOG RADIO PRESENTS December 13th 2009

The Copenhagen Treaty: "Treat or Trick"?

Compliments: Rense.com

Several experts will be on during the day from all over the world,
including economic experts from The Austrian School of Economics.

MORE INFO HERE POST #3: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17137

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-13-2009 at 12:45 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:45 AM   #39
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

The Meaning of Climategate

By William Anderson
Published 12/08/00

Almost anyone who can read has heard about the "Climategate" scandal in which emails between the scientists that have been at the forefront of promoting the apocalyptic views of "climate change" were hacked and then made public. The snippets I have read confirm my worst fears, as we are seeing exactly what happens when the political process completely hijacks science.

As an Austrian economist, I don't worship at the feet of the "scientific community," in large part because the "scientific community" is able to engage in trickery but defend its actions in the name of "preserving science." However, because of my own experience in publishing papers in refereed journals and knowing the experiences of others, I can see what has been happening over the past decade in "climate science," and I can tell you that while it is not rigged, it is close to being so.

Modern science is all about receiving grants, and the biggest checkbooks are those wielded by governments, and governments expect certain results. For example, the government two decades ago funded research into the alleged "acid rain" problems and the researchers reached very different conclusions than what the U.S. Government, and especially Congress and the George H.W. Bush administration (and his William Reilly-led EPA) had wanted to see.

Acid rain, apparently, was not going to destroy U.S. forests, lakes, and rivers, and the government was ticked, really ticked. The EPA attempted to destroy the career of one scientist, Edward Krug, who had a paper in the prestigious Science in 1983 that demonstrated that lakes with high acidity were located in watersheds where the soil happened to be acidic. Furthermore, as Krug and other researchers noted, acid lakes existed in many places around the globe hundreds of years before "industrial society" became the norm.

Continues: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/article.php?view=422
Old 12-13-2009, 09:51 AM   #40
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Climate Gate Updates: The Global Warming Scam is Being Exposed

OMG I LOVE MONCKTON.

He tells it like it is haha!
Best video ever!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-X_vFWMlw
Old 12-13-2009, 12:25 PM   #41
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Starts at 8 AM now! See Post #7 HERE for Player: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17137

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
The 'WATERMAN' Files

COPENHAGEN PROJECT

***ARGUSOOG RADIO PRESENTS December 13th 2009 8 AM Eastern***

9 HOUR MARATHON BROADCAST

The Copenhagen Treaty: "Treat or Trick"?

Compliments: Rense.com

Several experts will be on during the day from all over the world,
including economic experts from The Austrian School of Economics.

MORE INFO HERE POST #3: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17137

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-13-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:18 PM   #42
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Norwegian oilwells are losing pressure, what comes as a great saviour to both the climate and our nation?

Well, CO2 storage. There is a pioneer program in progress where Norwegian oil industry want to capture CO2 and store it, either in big tanks or under the oceanfloor.
Nice thing to be doing when they want to make CO2 a dangerous pollutant. Just have to be nice profit involved then!
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #43
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

So I get regular emails from the Care2 Petition site. And what do I see today but this farce! A Petition started by the Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) claiming the following:

"Hackergate is Bogus: The Climate Crisis is Real
Target: U.S. Congress
Sponsored by: Environmental Defense Fund
Climate action opponents are at it again. Earlier this year, they sent forged letters to members of Congress opposing the House climate bill.

Now, they've stooped to hacking servers and manipulating excerpts from stolen emails to undermine the overwhelming scientific consensus on global warming. Even Sarah Palin is getting in on the act with an error-filled op-ed in The Washington Post.

Enough is enough. We need your help to fight back.

Scores of scientific institutions agree that global warming is a clear and present danger and that we must take action to cut emissions.

Please take action today. Email your members of Congress. Let them know: Hackergate is Bogus. The Climate Crisis is Real."

And then here is the actual letter that will get sent out when they reach their signature goal:

"I am outraged that opponents of climate action are manipulating the contents of stolen emails to confuse and undermine an honest debate about how we solve the climate crisis.

Here are a few FACTS you should keep in mind:

* There is no evidence that any climate data have been tampered with.
* There are at least three other independent institutions, including NASA and NOAA, whose temperature data show similar warming trends.
* Hundreds of independent scientists have been studying the physics of climate science for the last half century and have amassed an overwhelming amount of evidence that human-caused global warming pollution is warming the planet.
* 2000 - 2009 was the warmest decade on record, according to the World Meteorological Organization and NOAA.
* The concentration of carbon dioxide in the earth's atmosphere is the highest it's been in at least the last 800,000 years.
* Global carbon dioxide emissions from the burning of fossil fuels increased 20% from 2000 to 2006 and are now more than 8 billion tons of carbon per year.
view more

We also know that every major national academy of sciences, including America's, as well as thousands of scientists involved with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and scores of other scientific institutions agree that global warming is a clear and present danger and that we must take action to cut emissions.

Radical ideologues misrepresenting the contents of stolen emails do not change these basic facts.

[Your comments]

I urge you to oppose these internet-era "Watergate" tactics and to support a strong cap on America's global warming pollution to help solve the climate crisis and unleash our clean energy future.
view less

Sincerely,
[Your name here]"

I can't believe that there are people that believe this was all faked!! It just goes to show how brainwashed the sheeple are. If it was faked, why would climate scientists be stepping down and be getting questioned by their respective institutions.

I have emailed the site moderators and requested that the petition be removed and an apology/retraction be put in it's place and emailed to anyone who signed it, stating the real facts, because it is a blatant lie. We cannot allow this utter nonsense to e spread.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #44
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

I just received the Care2 petition as well, and promptly deleted it.
They will stoop to anything, won't they?

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:30 PM   #45
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

in response to PHTA

see below, where alex colier and mike russ discuss the matter- I feel is the subject of copenhagen poster. COP i think is short for COPPER (policeman) and 15 i think refers to 15th dimension the PTB are trying to steal from humanity. indirectly i think it is about setting up a frequency fence (using HARP) that would prevent the planet from ascending. i feel that whatever they are intending to set up - they are well behind schedule as we are most likely already being gererously assisted..one of the theories behind spiral in norway is just that - the beam "shot at" and i would like to think disabled HARP facility in norway (look up hoaglnad website for that, also d wilcock interviewed by kerry the other day)..
we do have responsibility however in helping it all turn to our due advantage by keeping our individual spiritual houses in check - keep positive and fear not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpzG3...eature=related

nad maybe then move to patr 6
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #46
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

What about the planet? A couple of emails doesn't negate the fact that the planet is sick and dying from humanity's neglect and abuse. We have totally lost our connection with nature, what are we going to do to stop the neglect and clean up our mess? Globing weirding is here because of humans, as the Earths Stewards we need to stop the finger pointing and demand that corporations clean this planet up, people all over the world need to become environmentally responsible and do whatever it takes save Mother Earth from further destruction.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:39 PM   #47
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks lightblue I'll check those vids out, sounds interesting...

Starseed what does this climate change/global warming agenda have to do with healing our Earth? I think your confusing the two concepts.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #48
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, the media have certainly upped the anti the last couple weeks about this climate issue.

Ironic that the media promote 'green peace' and yet are the same folks backing the war mongering elite who play undoubtedly the bigger part in corrupting the environment.

The Mayans were right though, we run in cycles.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:08 PM   #49
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Hehe speaking of greenpeace here is Lord Monckton turning one of their members inside out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuovqFwUtDc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Ironic that the media promote 'green peace' and yet are the same folks backing the war mongering elite who play undoubtedly the bigger part in corrupting the environment.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #50
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

there iare thibns we can do for the planet - which is raise our individual and hopefully collective frequencies..that would help greatly..unlfortunately, we are past the point where we could get the big corporates to change their ways, too late for that..all they want to do is raise taxes - relating to copanhagen business..nothing to do with cleaning up..i am afraid..listen to lord monkton and you will find some substantiated info regrding this issue. our planet is suffering and the climate changing but so are all other planets of our solar system, not to do with human activity or carbon emitting..the scientifis eviidence to prove the so called global warming is a HOAX..a little surprised you have not heard about it - the internet was full of it the last 2-3 weeks..it's a fraud, scientific diarreah..they (east anglia university EMPLOYED by the UN) HAVE BEEN CAUGHT GREEN HANDED!! all that to support the NWO agennda..thay just about infiltrated every noble movement and they hAVE certainly infiltrated and made a mockedry of the greens (from years ago)..sad..

our planet will heal itself through a process of our own ascention..it will probably be a bumpy ride, but i feel it's for the best!

best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote