Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 08:03 AM   #1
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

Question What If ? - Your input please

A thought came to me last night, out of the blue, regarding our financial system. Although the Banks have and use our money, we have no real say over what happens to it, or how it is used.

What If:

When we pay money into the Bank (even if it is not physically, when you receive a wage slip or payment advice) we make a statement along these lines:
I (Leadman) give this money freely & with love to (bank name) on the understanding that it may only be used for the "good of mankind" and by accepting this gift (bank name) will become a partner in this contract.

Obviously, the statement would be made to oneself, please don't stand at the cashier's window and make this statement.

Would/could this have an effect on the system. Would we have an increase of real & electronic money, circulating through the banks, that could only be used for the good of mankind?

I am going to start doing it anyway, but would be keen to hear your views.

With only good intentions,
Leadman

P.S. if you did the same when paying, Taxes, Utility bill's, etc. ?
Leadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:30 AM   #2
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What If ? - Your input please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadman View Post
What If:

When we pay money into the Bank (even if it is not physically, when you receive a wage slip or payment advice) we make a statement along these lines...
By all means do so. It can do no harm, even if it turns out to be mere mental masturbation. It's a charming idea.

I have a slightly different method. My check deposits automatically, every Thursday midnight. Every Friday morning, I visit the ATM at the nearest branch and take out all my money except enough to cover those payments I have deducted automatically, plus enough to hold the account open for another week. Then I pay cash for everything.

Obviously my savings are not in the form of a bank account.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

or you could do the right thing and boycott banks and a monetary system
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #4
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbivore View Post
or you could do the right thing and boycott banks and a monetary system
Thats the correct answer. As long we live on profit based planet we aint going anywhere, simple as that. Imagine how quickly we could fix EVERYTHING if we didnt have to worry about how much it costs. We have the resources. Thing are purposely kept on short supply to keep demand and price up (Oil and Diamond companies for example). Imagine if resources werent held back and and the technologies we REALLY have are bought out to the public. The sky is the limit (thats wrong actually! the UNIVERSE is the limit!). Money IS a control system (and its one of the most visable ones for that matter).

__________________________________________________ ___________
"May god help us all"
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:50 PM   #5
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Well here is another crazy idea (just to provoke inspiration I guess).

If overnight all money would disappear probably more than half of mankind would die because all economy comes to a screeching halt.
But why actually ? If we all would keep doing what we are supposed to be doing for free the world would continue
without the disaster described before.

Sure lots of jobs would be obsolete (banks, insurances etc.) but that can be solved (it's minor I think).

So ?

It is up to mankind what will be the outcome of such an event ....

If you WILL do it for FREE ... (out of FREE WILL) a miracle might happen ...

Crazy thought actually, mind provoking ... It's based on TRUST and RESPONSIBILITY ! Could we handle it ?

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:55 PM   #6
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Mental Masturbation... Great Line
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:06 PM   #7
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
By all means do so. It can do no harm, even if it turns out to be mere mental masturbation. It's a charming idea.

I have a slightly different method. My check deposits automatically, every Thursday midnight. Every Friday morning, I visit the ATM at the nearest branch and take out all my money except enough to cover those payments I have deducted automatically, plus enough to hold the account open for another week. Then I pay cash for everything.

Obviously my savings are not in the form of a bank account.
Here Here... A "wise" way of participating in the "system". Damn its good to be an "observer"
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:19 PM   #8
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,

If overnight all money would disappear probably more than half of mankind would die because all economy comes to a screeching halt.
But why actually ? If we all would keep doing what we are supposed to be doing for free the world would continue

Sure lots of jobs would be obsolete (banks, insurances etc.) but that can be solved (it's minor I think).

So ?

Crazy thought actually, mind provoking ... It's based on TRUST and RESPONSIBILITY ! Could we handle it ?

Cheers

Yup its entirely up to us. Once we can be self responsible we can achieve just about anything. Self Resposibility, I think, would remove all the barriers that stand in our way. Its a tough on though. People sure do love that victim mentality.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:53 PM   #9
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi,

So ?

Cheers
NOT a crazy thought at all, Operator : )

And that exact premise I have put to People I love in my life...and They have replied that They WOULD INDEED keep doing what They do for the good of mankind and to keep necessities flowing while We re-arrange the ways and means of ways and means. As long as the basic goods and energy supplies keep moving and those Folks that move Them have Their basic needs taken care of through this "new" system of the heart...then We will simply adapt and overcome...sliding into 'free energy' and on and on and onward and upward!

And this IS right in front of Us and IS about to take place in some way, shape or form with each of our own direct input from the heart, imho!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:37 PM   #10
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

monetary systems are solely responsible for debt (of course), social hierarchies, infinite amounts of fear/sadness/depression/deaths/ruined lives/stress/etc. there isn't a single product of monetary system that can't be a product of a non-monetary system.

little do people know now-a-days that in 17th century england the monetary equivalent of our 'o-so-precious' paper and ink bills were (literally) wooden sticks.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:41 PM   #11
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
monetary systems are solely responsible for debt
Well partly we are responsible ourselves for TAKING the debt ....
The reason they offer it doesn't mean we should take it ....

Cheers
Old 11-14-2008, 08:09 PM   #12
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well partly we are responsible ourselves for TAKING the debt ....
The reason they offer it doesn't mean we should take it ....

Cheers
i get your point, but i have to disagree. when you get your paycheck there isn't a little box that says "oh yeah, every dollar of this paycheck is attached to 100%+ amount of debt. do you agree to inherit? check yes or no"

we are told that for every dollar we have in our pockets it is our gross profit. when in reality the federal reserve loans all those dollars to the U.S. with more debt than profit.

now if you get a credit card and start spending all the company's fake invisible money without your own fake invisible money, that's your own fake invisible hole of fake invisible debt you've dug for your fake invisible self.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:26 PM   #13
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i get your point, but i have to disagree. when you get your paycheck there isn't a little box that says "oh yeah, every dollar of this paycheck is attached to 100%+ amount of debt. do you agree to inherit? check yes or no"

we are told that for every dollar we have in our pockets it is our gross profit. when in reality the federal reserve loans all those dollars to the U.S. with more debt than profit.
I think we may agree after all ... that's why I said partly.
Of course you're right, and that was what I was aiming for, that personal credit is the part of your own responsibility.

Cheers
Old 11-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #14
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

cheers indeed, my friend.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:47 PM   #15
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: What If ? - Your input please

Interesting thread thus far. The problem with the global elite is that they believe humans are inherently lazy. They believe that if the monetary system collapsed, humans would no longer have the need for work, and would consciously choose to sit on their lazy butts, while they watched society as we know grind to a screaching halt.

Many on Avalon know better however; that humans by nature want to create, and co-create the reality and universe that engulfs them. We do not want to sit around and do nothing, rather we want to express our infinitely unique personalities in this reality we call planet earth.

Architects will continue to build amazing structures and homes, regardless of whether they are paid or not. Same goes for musicians, artists, professional athletes, business owners etc. Sure, maybe the work week would be scaled back considerably, but is it really so bad for people to enjoy their lives a little more? To travel around more of the world in one lifetime? I don't know one hard-working person who doesn't think a little more R&R (rest and relaxation) would be a bad thing.

Continue our journey from here on out with no money..........we can all dream, right?

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:59 PM   #16
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

collapsing of the monetary system would be the greatest thing to ever happen on earth (if it hasn't happened already, atlantis).

i believe there would be a percentage of people who would have no idea what to do and they would continue their lives leeching or sitting on their butts. this is what the global elites want. they want people to be too lazy to think and provide for themselves.

they are ruling now, a sure sign that their plan has worked for most.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #17
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

O.K.

Now this thread is picking up momentum, thanks.

Call the idea "Mental Masturbation" if you wish, it's much better than "masturbation going mental". And yes it would be great to not participate in the banking system at all. But even when you pay your wages into the bank, one day, and draw out what you can the next day, you can't avoid ANY of your money passing through the system.
I am talking about that % of your money that goes into the system whether you like it or not. Yes, it would be great to do away with the whole monetary system but for the moment we are stuck with the one we have.

Now, I am new to this whole co-creation thing, I am trying hard to be positive about everything. (have to keep biting my tongue and keeping my thoughts in check, still) But I have noticed a change, at first I thought it was just wishful thinking, then I realised that it might be, just that - wishful thinking, if that makes sense.

So if this actually worked could it not, over time, affect the whole banking system.
I hate having to pay Taxes to support the free loaders who won't get off their ass to help themselves. Governments who rely on a % of my hard earned wages to pay for their wars and "Diplomatic Lifestyles". Ministers/ Senators who spout about "Global Warming" and "Neccessary Cutbacks" in local services, whilst cruising around in motorcades and jetting all over the world for their global summits & Jollies. This includes the Bankers, Moneymen, Fixers, Large Corporates etc.

Just try it, while we have no choice but to use their system, what harm can it do.

"ONLY FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND" or something similar ?
Old 11-15-2008, 07:26 PM   #18
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadman View Post
O.K.

Now this thread is picking up momentum, thanks.

Call the idea "Mental Masturbation" if you wish, it's much better than "masturbation going mental". And yes it would be great to not participate in the banking system at all. But even when you pay your wages into the bank, one day, and draw out what you can the next day, you can't avoid ANY of your money passing through the system.
I am talking about that % of your money that goes into the system whether you like it or not. Yes, it would be great to do away with the whole monetary system but for the moment we are stuck with the one we have.

Now, I am new to this whole co-creation thing, I am trying hard to be positive about everything. (have to keep biting my tongue and keeping my thoughts in check, still) But I have noticed a change, at first I thought it was just wishful thinking, then I realised that it might be, just that - wishful thinking, if that makes sense.

So if this actually worked could it not, over time, affect the whole banking system.
I hate having to pay Taxes to support the free loaders who won't get off their ass to help themselves. Governments who rely on a % of my hard earned wages to pay for their wars and "Diplomatic Lifestyles". Ministers/ Senators who spout about "Global Warming" and "Neccessary Cutbacks" in local services, whilst cruising around in motorcades and jetting all over the world for their global summits & Jollies. This includes the Bankers, Moneymen, Fixers, Large Corporates etc.

Just try it, while we have no choice but to use their system, what harm can it do.

"ONLY FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND" or something similar ?
What if everyone refused to pay taxes?
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:24 AM   #19
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
What if everyone refused to pay taxes?
My Taxes are deducted at source