Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,709
Default Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Ok, thought I would give this a little push...

By the way I want to thank Two3jaguar for all his efforts in the 'Something is brewing' thread... and all who engaged ...

Just wanted to mention that if they are up there watching us, and perhaps are waiting for the nod so to speak...can you imagine if they all started drifting off away for no apparent reason!!!!

We would never forgive ourselves would we for not giving it one last push!!!

This ones been around along time but I thought it would be appropriate to post now!!!

Remember, any type of telepathic message they will receive....so happy thoughts and if you really want.. say YES...

Change the World!
Decide Whether We Should Show Up!


Whoever transmitted this translated message to you is irrelevant, and should remain anonymous in your mind. It is what you will do with this message which matters !

Each one of you wishes to exercise her/his free will and experience happiness.

These are attributes that were shown to us and to which we now have access. Your free will depends upon the knowledge you have of your own power. Your happiness depends upon the love that you give and receive.

Like all conscious races at this stage of progress, you may feel isolated on your planet. This impression makes you sure of your destiny. Yet, you are at the brink of big upheavals that only a minority is aware of.

It is not our responsibility to modify your future without you choosing it. Consider this message as a worldwide referendum! And your answer as a ballot!

Who are we ?

Neither your scientists nor your religious representatives speak unanimously about the unexplained celestial events that mankind has witnessed for thousands of years. To know the truth, one must face it without the filter of one´s beliefs, however respectable they may be.

A growing number of anonymous researchers of yours are exploring new knowledge paths and are getting very close to reality. Today, your civilisation is flooded with an ocean of information of which only a tiny part, the less upsetting one, is notably diffused.

What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover the worst as well as the best.

Like billions others in this galaxy, we are conscious creatures that some name "extra-terrestrials", even though reality is subtler.

There is no fundamental difference between you and us, save for the experience of certain stages of evolution. Like in any other organised structure, hierarchy exists in our internal relationships. Ours is based upon the wisdom of several races. It is with the approval of this hierarchy that we turn to you.

Like most of you, we are in the quest of the Supreme Being. Therefore we are not gods or lesser gods but virtually your equals in the Cosmic Brotherhood.

Physically, we are somewhat different from you but for most of us humanoid-shaped.

Our existence is a reality but the majority of you does not perceive it yet. We are not mere observations, we are consciences just like you. You fail to apprehend us because we remain invisible to your senses and measure instruments most of the time.

We wish to fill this void at this moment in your history. We made this collective decision but this is not enough. We need yours. Through this message, you become the decision-makers ! You personally.

We have no human representative on Earth who could guide your decision.

Why aren´t we visible ?

At certain stages of evolution, cosmic "humanities” discover new forms of science beyond the apparent control of matter. Structured dematerialisation and materialisation are part of them. This is what your humanity has reached in a few laboratories, in close collaboration with other "extra-terrestrial" creatures at the cost of hazardous compromises that remain purposedly hidden from you by some of your representatives.

Apart from the aerial or spatial objects or phenomena known about by your scientific community, that you call ´UFOs, there are essentially multidimensional manufactured spaceships that apply these capacities.

Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that "govern" you. The scarcity of your observations is due to the outstanding advantages provided by the dematerialised state of these ships.

By not witnessing them by yourself, you cannot believe in their existence. We fully understand this.

The majority of these observations are made on an individual basis so as to touch the soul and not to modify any organised system. This is deliberate from the races that surround you but for very different reasons and results.

For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown.

For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own. Humankind´s entrance into the family of galactic civilisations is greatly expected.

We can appear in broad daylight and help you attain this union. We haven´t done it so far, as too few of you have genuinely desired it, because of ignorance, indifference or fear, and because the emergency of the situation did not justify it. Many of those who study our appearances count the lights in the night without lighting the way. Often they think in terms of objects when it is all about conscious beings.

Who are you ?

You are the offspring of many traditions that throughout time have been mutually enriched by each others´ contributions. The same applies to the races at the surface of the Earth. Your goal is to unite in the respect of these roots to accomplish a common project. The appearance of your cultures seems to keep you separated because you substitute it to your deeper being. Shape is now more important than the essence of your subtle nature. For the powers in place, this prevalence of the shape constitutes the ramparts against any form of jeopardy.

You are being called on to overcome shape while still respecting it for its richness and beauty. Understanding the conscience of shape makes us love men in their diversity. Peace does not mean not making war, it consists in becoming what you are in reality: a same Fraternity.

To understand this, the number of solutions within your reach are decreasing. One of them consists in contact with another race that would reflect the image of what you are in reality.

What is your situation ?

Except for rare occasions, our interventions always had very little incidence on your capacity to make collective and individual decisions about your own future. This is motivated by our knowledge of your deep psychological mechanisms.

We reached the conclusion that freedom is built every day as a being becomes aware of himself and of his environment, getting progressively rid of constraints and inertias, whatever they may be. Despite the numerous, brave and willing human consciences, those inertias are artificially maintained for the profit of a growing centralising power.

Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions. But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable. Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your mind. Such plans are on their way.

This can change as long as you keep this creative power in you, even if it cohabits with the dark intentions of your potential lords. This is the reason why we remain invisible. This individual power is doomed to vanish should a collective reaction of great magnitude not happen. The period to come is that of rupture, whichever it may be.

But should you wait for the last moment to find solutions ? Should you anticipate or undergo pain ?

Your history has never ceased to be marked by encounters between peoples who had to discover one another in conditions that were often conflictual. Conquests almost always happened to the detriment of others. Earth has now become a village where everyone knows everyone else but still conflicts persist and threats of all kinds get worse in duration and intensity.

Although a Human being as an individual, yet having many potential capacities, cannot exercise them with dignity. This is the case for the biggest majority of you for reasons that are essentially geopolitical.

There are several billion of you. The education of your children and your living conditions, as well as the conditions of numerous animals and much plant life are nevertheless under the thumb of a small number of your political, financial, military and religious representatives.

Your thoughts and beliefs are modelled after partisan interests to turn you into slaves while at the same time giving you the feeling that you are in total control of your destiny, which in essence is the reality.

But there is a long way between a wish and a fact when the true rules of the game at hand are unknown. This time, you are not the conqueror. Biasing information is a millenary strategy for human beings. Inducting thoughts, emotions or organisms that do not belong to you via ad hoc technologies is an even older strategy.

Wonderful opportunities of progress stand close to big subdual and destruction threats. These dangers and opportunities exist now. However, you can only perceive what is being shown to you. The end of natural resources is programmed whereas no long-term collective project has been launched.

Ecosystem exhaustion mechanisms have exceeded irreversible limits. The scarcity of resources and their unfair distribution - resources which entry price will rise day after day - will bring about fratricide fights at a large scale, but also at the very heart of your cities and countrysides.

Hatred grows bigger but so does love. That is what keeps you confident in your ability to find solutions. But the critical mass is insufficient and a sabotage work is cleverly being carried out.

Human behaviours, formed from past habits and trainings, have such an inertia that this perspective leads you to a dead end. You entrust these problems to representatives, whose conscience of common well-being slowly fades away in front of corporatist interests, with those difficulties. They are always debating on the form but rarely on the content.

Just at the moment of action, delays will accumulate to the point when you have to submit rather than choose. This is the reason why, more than ever in your history, your decisions of today will directly and significantly impact your survival of tomorrow.

What event could radically modify this inertia that is typical of any civilisation ? Where will a collective and unifying awareness come from, that will stop this blind rushing ahead ?

Tribes, populations and human nations have always encountered and interacted with one another. Faced with the threats weighing upon the human family, it is perhaps time that a greater interaction occurred.

A great roller wave is on the verge of emerging. It mixes very positive but also very negative aspects.

Who are the "third party" ?

There are two ways to establish a cosmic contact with another civilisation: via its standing representatives or directly with individuals without distinction. The first way entails fights of interests, the second way brings awareness.

The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping mankind in slavery, thereby controlling Earth resources, the gene pool and human emotional energy.

The second way was chosen by a group of races allied with the cause of the Spirit of service. We have, at our end, subscribed to this disinterested cause and introduced ourselves a few years ago to representatives of the human power who refused our outstretched hand on the pretext of incompatible interests with their strategic vision.

(Editor's Note: This makes them sound like the good extraterrestrials who are reported to have met with U.S. President Eisenhower, and offered to teach us about spirituality. They were, of course, rejected. Eisenhower then met with some negative extraterrestrials, the grays, who did offer all kinds of military "goodies". According to Phil Schneider (God rest his soul. Thank you for giving your life for us):

In 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all.

That is why today individuals are to make this choice by themselves without any representative interfering. What we proposed in the past to those whom we believed were in a capacity to contribute to your happiness, we propose it now to ... you!

Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large number of your representatives are fighting this danger ! Be aware that not all abductions are made against you. It is difficult to recognize the truth !

How could you under such conditions exercise your free will when it is so much manipulated ? What are you really free of ?

Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward the harmony with civilisations other than yours.

That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes want to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also reign over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their capacity to distillate mistrust and fear into you. This considerably harms your very cosmic nature.

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators´ tutorate did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles.

To defend yourselves against this aggression that bare's no face, you need at least to have enough information that leads to the solution.

As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come.

Being aware of the priceless value of free will, we are inviting you to an alternative.

What can we offer ?

We can offer you a more holistic vision of the universe and of life, constructive interactions, the experience of fair and fraternal relationships, liberating technical knowledge, eradiction of suffering, controlled exercise of individual powers, the access to new forms of energy and, finally, a better comprehension of consciousness.

We cannot help you overcome your individual and collective fears, or bring you laws that you would not have chosen, work on your own selves, individual and collective effort to build the world you desire, the spirit of quest to new skies.

What would we receive ?

Should you decide that such a contact takes place, we would rejoice over the safeguarding of fraternal equilibrium in this region of the universe, fruitful diplomatic exchanges, and the intense Joy of knowing that you are united to accomplish what you are capable of. The feeling of Joy is strongly sought in the universe for its energy is divine.

What is the question we ask you ?

"DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP ?"

How can you answer this question ?

The truth of soul can be read by telepathy.

You only need to clearly ask yourself this question and give your answer as clearly, on your own or in a group, as you wish.

Being in the heart of a city or in the middle of a desert does not impact the efficiency of your answer, YES or NO, IMMEDIATELY AFTER ASKING THE QUESTION! Just do it as if you were speaking to yourself but thinking about the message.

This is a universal question and these mere few words, put in their context, have a powerful meaning. You should not let hesitation in the way. This is why you should calmly think about it, in all conscience.

In order to perfectly associate your answer with the question, it is recommended that you answer right after another reading of this message.

Do not rush to answer. Breathe and let all the power of your own free will penetrate you. Be proud of what you are ! The problems that you may have weaken you. Forget about them for a few minutes to be yourselves. Feel the force that springs up in you. You are in control of yourselves !

A single thought, a single answer can drastically change your near future, in one way as in another.

Your individual decision of asking in your inner self that we show up on your material plan and in broad daylight is precious and essential to us.

Even though you can choose the way that best suits you, rituals are essentially useless. A sincere request made with your heart and your own will will always be perceived by those of us whom it is sent to.

In your own private polling booth of your secret will, you will determine the future.

What is the lever effect ?

This decision should be made by the greatest number among you, even though it might seem like a minority. It is recommended to spread this message, in all envisageable fashions, in as many languages as possible, to those around you, whether or not they seem receptive to this new vision of the future.

Do it using a humorous tone or derision if that can help you. You can even openly and publicly make fun of it, if it makes you feel more comfortable but do not be indifferent for at least you will have exercised your free will.

Forget about the false prophets and the beliefs that have been transmitted to you about us. This request is one of the most intimate that can be asked to you.


Making a decision by yourself, as an individual, is your right as well as your responsibility !

Passivity only leads to the absence of freedom. Similarly, indecision is never efficient. If you really want to cling to your beliefs, which is something that we understand, then say NO. If you do not know what to choose, do not say YES because of mere curiosity. This is not a show, this is real daily life, WE ARE ALIVE ! And living !

Your history has plenty of episodes when determined men and women were able to influence the thread of events in spite of their small number.

Just like a small number is enough to take temporal power on Earth and influence the future of the majority, a small number of you can radically change your fate as an answer to the impotence in face of so much inertia and hurdles ! You can ease the mankind´s birth to Brotherhood.

One of your thinkers once said: “Give me a hand-hold and I´ll raise the Earth".

Spreading this message will then be the hand-hold to strengthen, we will be the light-years long lever, you will be the craftsmen to ... raise the Earth as a consequence of our appearance.

What would be the consequences of a positive decision ?

For us, the immediate consequence of a collective favourable decision would be the materialisation of many ships, in your sky and on Earth.

For you, the direct effect would be the rapid abandoning of many certitudes and beliefs.

A simple conclusive visual contact would have huge repercussions on your future. Much knowledge would be modified forever. The organisation of your societies would be deeply upheaved for ever, in all fields of activity. Power would become individual because you would see for yourself that we are living. Concretely, you would change the scale of your values !

The most important thing for us is that humankind would form a single family in front of this "unknown" we would represent !

Danger would slowly melt away from your homes because you would indirectly force the undesirable ones, those we name the "third party", to show up and vanish. You would all bear the same name and share the same roots: Mankind!

Later on, peaceful and respectful exchanges would be thus possible if such is your wish. For now, he who is hungry cannot smile, he who is fearful cannot welcome us. We are sad to see men, women and children suffering to such a degree in their flesh and in their hearts when they bear such an inner light.

This light can be your future. Our relationships could be progressive.

Several stages of several years or decades would occur: demonstrative appearance of our ships, physical appearance beside human beings, collaboration in your technical and spiritual evolution, discovery of parts of the galaxy.

Every time, new choices would be offered to you. You would then decide by yourself to cross new stages if you think it necessary to your external and inner well-being. No interference would be decided upon unilaterally. We would leave as soon as you would collectively wish that we do.

Depending upon the speed to spread the message across the world, several weeks, or even several months will be necessary before our "great appearance", if such is the decision made by the majority of those who will have used their capacity to choose, and if this message receives the necessary support.

The main difference between your daily prayers to entities of a strictly spiritual nature and your current decision is extremely simple :

we are technically equipped to materialise!

Why such a historical dilemma ?

We know that "foreigners" are considered as enemies as long as they embody the "unknown". In a first stage, the emotion that our appearance will generate will strengthen your relationships on a worldwide scale.

How could you know whether our arrival is the consequence of your collective choice ? For the simple reason that we would have otherwise been already there for a long time at your level of existence ! If we are not there yet, it is because you have not made such a decision explicitly.

Some among you might think that we would make you believe in a deliberate choice of yours so as to legitimate our arrival, though this would not be true. What interest would we have to openly offer you what you haven´t got any access to yet, for the benefit of the greatest number of you ?

How could you be certain that this is not yet another subtle manoeuvre of the "third party" to better enslave you ? Because one always more efficiently fights something that is identified than the contrary. Isn´t the terrorism that corrodes you a blatant example ?

Whatever, you are the sole judge in your own heart and soul ! Whatever your choice, it would be respectable and respected ! In the absence of human representatives who could potentially seduce you into error, you ignore everything about us, as well as from those who manipulate you without your consent.

In your situation, the precautionary principle that consists in not trying to discover us does no longer prevail. You are already in the Pandora´s box that the "third party" has created around you. Whatever your decision may be you will have to get out of it.

In the face of such a dilemma, one ignorance against another, you need to ask your intuition. Do you want to see us with your own eyes, or simply believe what your thinkers say ? That is the real question!

After thousands of years, one day, this choice was going to be inevitable: choosing between two unknowns.

Why spread such a message among yourselves ?

Translate and spread this message widely. This action will affect your future in an irreversible and historical way at the scale of milleniums, otherwise, it will postpone a new opportunity to choose to several years later, at least one generation, if it can survive.

Not choosing, stands for undergoing other people´s choice. Not informing others stands for running the risk of obtaining a result that is contrary to one´s expectations. Remaining indifferent means giving up one´s free will.

It is all about your future. It is all about your evolution.

It is possible that this invitation does not receive your collective assent and that, because of a lack of information, it will be disregarded. Nevertheless no individual desire goes unheeded in the universe.

Imagine our arrival tomorrow. Thousands of ships. A unique cultural shock in today´s mankind´s history. It will then be too late to regret about not making a choice and spreading the message because this discovery will be irreversible. We do insist that you do not rush into it, but do think about it ! And decide !

The big medias will not be necessarely interested in spreading this message. It is therefore your task, as an anonymous yet an extraordinary thinking and loving being, to transmit it.

You are still the architects of your own fate...

"DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP ?"

ps sorry Moderators for posting the whole text but thought it was necessary...

viking

Last edited by viking; 11-30-2009 at 04:45 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

" NO ".........


Verry trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,709
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

I say 'YES' ....

Tango, If you think in your wildest dreams that we can do this alone then thats fine... however...

Tell me...

How do we feed the 1 billion now straving and dieing each and every day? Which is controlled by the Evil elite...

How do we all get ourselves out of this financial mess.Contries in billions of debt? Which is controlled by the evil elite.

How do we stop all this killing each and every day thousands upon thousands of our brothers and sisters. Which is controlled by the evil elite.

You have to have something to tip humanity over??? To wake them up???

How do we do it Tango??

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:53 PM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Viking: in answer to your questions to Tango...here is my thoughts on the subject. I agree with your questions. I believe what I see with my own eyes. We are already beyond the point of helping ourselves. We are now so controlled & manipulated in every area of our lives, that we cannot sort out fact from fiction anymore. The dark elite rule and control this planet, & through their secret technologies have removed our will to stand up and be counted. We have become apathetic, dull in our responses to the human tragedy that lays before our eyes. We have been programmed to not believe what is actually there & is replaced with another more acceptable vision. Eg. we see a snake on the road, & we convince ourselves its a mouse, so that we can accept its presence. This kind of programming is subtle but very real and deadly, because it entraps us even deeper into the matrix. Because they let us meditate, attend our churches, go to work, use the internet etc. we believe we are free, when in truth we are not. Are we even free to even think our own thoughts anymore? Is our mind proccesses constantly being bombarded with frequencies that fracture & diminish our ability to think clearly, I would say definitely yes. So how then can we rise up & change this picture.

My conclusion is that we are too far gone now to help ourselves & we do need some outside help. Not take control of us, but to give us back our freedom and a hand up. I have given the subject a lot of thought as to why people are afraid of disclosure, & I think our ego plays a role in this, as well as all the confusing messages that are being relayed to us. I believe most people would probably say yes to ET help at this point if they could be sure of the intentions of the particular group offering the help. For me, the bigger question is how can we be certain that they are benevolent?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

IF they are up there then by all means give us a hand, but I doubt there are enough to help us out of the mess we are in.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
IF they are up there then by all means give us a hand, but I doubt there are enough to help us out of the mess we are in.





Last edited by Dantheman62; 11-30-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Hehe nice one Dan
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:07 PM   #8
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I say 'YES' ....

Tango, If you think in your wildest dreams that we can do this alone then thats fine... however...

Tell me...

How do we feed the 1 billion now straving and dieing each and every day? Which is controlled by the Evil elite...

How do we all get ourselves out of this financial mess.Contries in billions of debt? Which is controlled by the evil elite.

How do we stop all this killing each and every day thousands upon thousands of our brothers and sisters. Which is controlled by the evil elite.

You have to have something to tip humanity over??? To wake them up???

How do we do it Tango??

viking
I'm with ya Viking, and great summary Waitinginthewings!

But, maybe when people can't text anymore or talk on their cell phones then they will pay attention a little better. So a little help would be appreciated, but that help may be in the form of letting the chips fall!

**** people are so off in another world... if we did get help then the elite would look like heroes trying to save us from an invasion, or we would not learn our lessons and go back to learning that not paying attention is ok because we will just get rescued again!

Back to the same dilemma... what to do?

Ride it out and pick up the pieces.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

So your telling me it's; they are like our Landlords..........


NO.....

The Elite are Nothing compared to the Power of Minds here... Elite's play with
the value of currency... It's Not Real....

It's the elite that tell you to GIVE UP... We will save you.... B.S. .....

I'm NOT giving UP MY Consciousness...Ever................ End of Story

People have to THINK their way out.... Giving Up is NOT an OPTION.

How many people on this forum are Overweight... Now, tell me about
people starving.

How much food is destroyed... Wasted food in the frig. thrown out... If I
can feed others everyone can. I give Food and Money every month to
others. Selflessly... If I can... You can... Feed others. I'm NOT willing
to knuckle under. Give UP...

Trooly,


Tango



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post



Last edited by Tango; 11-30-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Tango, write one sentence that can be used to tell the world what to think in order to move the current unfolding dilemma into a positive future.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:37 PM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,709
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

LOL ...you are funny Tango....

Who said anything about being our landlords???

We would be more free with our Brothers nad Sisters in the background rather than the evil elite.

Did you read the original thread...ie The Message???

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:48 PM   #12
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

WE " ARE the World "....


" I'm Not willing to give up ANY of You here.... "

I'm also ' NOT ' willing to give up Your Consciousness.

I'm NOT willing to give away your childrens Freewill, choice...

I treat My neighbors the way I want to be treated...

I will decide what is good for MY Loved One's.


I understand the selfish one's also....

What would I transmit.... We don't need your help... Thanks for asking


Trooly,


Tango

Last edited by Tango; 12-01-2009 at 01:42 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:51 PM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Sometimes people "fear" the unknown, the unseen........it is easier to remain within the framwork of the status quo. It provides the basic ingredients that allow for a false sence of security. To discover the unknown is to courageously, confidently, and with a firm footing step outside of this framework to discover that which has been hidden from us by our fear. We will surely find that the perceived threat from the unknown is really unwarranted. One step at a time, we need to open the door of our mind just a little and take a peep outside, see whats there. We have allowed ourselves to be imprisioned within our minds through social conditioning, education and so on. We have been taught to not inquire, to not seek, to not ask questions, to not step out of the tribal mind conditioning.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #14
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

why invite demons


God

is turning over

the rocks

as we speak
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,709
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Hey Tango

Yes we are the World Citizens...We are also Galactic Citizens...but people don't realize this because truth has been denied from for thousands of years...really when we are introduced to our extended family all history will be re-written.

I love that song and the words...."So we all must lend a helping hand" ... do you not think that these words would extend outwards as well...from a higher dimension.

No one is asking us to give up our conciousness and freewill. If you read the message it clearly states it is our choice. We are all blessed with freewill. You have your choice and that is perfectly ok.

Of course you treat your neighbours the way you want to be treated. Our cosmic neighbours will do the same.

Again Tango great song...this is one of my favourites...take your time to listen please...listen to the words...



viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:22 PM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

I am with you Tango on that one. Why all the talk about how powerful we are if you really do not believe that?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:26 PM   #17
viking
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,709
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Viking: For me, the bigger question is how can we be certain that they are benevolent?
Sorry Waiting missed your post....great summary...

You will know in your heart that they are benevolent...just as you instinctively know danger...your heart will tell you instinctively they are here peacefully.

Trust your heart and inner guidance. As time goes on your inner radar will become sharper and sharper.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:42 PM   #18
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
You will know in your heart that they are benevolent...just as you instinctively know danger...your heart will tell you instinctively they are here peacefully.

Trust your heart and inner guidance. As time goes on your inner radar will become sharper and sharper.

funny

my radar says stay away

have they done anything for you to be so sure
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #19
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

I think that humans need to experience this learning curve and find their own way out, what personal and collective growth would we accumplish (sp?) if we are handed the answers on a plate?
Now I am a firm believer of other beings and their interactions with earthlings past, future and present. But I would question anybeing that doesn't let others
learn and become all that could be under their own steam.
Just a little thought
Bou x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #20
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Honestly... I try to heal those Here... And, many others... And, I know more

than what You Think about how is all works... The most valuable asset we

have is our Consciousness... That's what is always asked for. I can't help

You if you don't understand this....



I have questions for You. 2 out of 10 grown children beat their older parents.

Why...? People can Eat and watch people that are hungry... How...? And,

WHO is going to help us....? Earth, has a bunch of Cow Boys... Someone

would start shooting... Viking, I like You... I'm NOT buying what ANY are selling.

WE have to solve our own problems... Elite's. We have to Solve That problem.

Trooly,


Tango

" I'm NOT willing to give up anyone. Strike that... They can have the 0IL
people... Big Pharmaceutical manufacturers." LOL .




Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hey Tango

Yes we are the World Citizens...We are also Galactic Citizens...but people don't realize this because truth has been denied from for thousands of years...really when we are introduced to our extended family all history will be re-written.

I love that song and the words...."So we all must lend a helping hand" ... do you not think that these words would extend outwards as well...from a higher dimension.

No one is asking us to give up our conciousness and freewill. If you read the message it clearly states it is our choice. We are all blessed with freewill. You have your choice and that is perfectly ok.

Of course you treat your neighbours the way you want to be treated. Our cosmic neighbours will do the same.

Again Tango great song...this is one of my favourites...take your time to listen please...listen to the words...



viking

Last edited by Tango; 12-01-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:11 PM   #21
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Spot on tango very zen like in it's simplicity
Bou x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #22
viking
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,709
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Hi Tango

I understand all you say....I really do....

However as Waiting so eloquently pointed out....
quote...
'We are already beyond the point of helping ourselves. We are now so controlled & manipulated in every area of our lives, that we cannot sort out fact from fiction anymore. The dark elite rule and control this planet, & through their secret technologies have removed our will to stand up and be counted. We have become apathetic, dull in our responses to the human tragedy that lays before our eyes. We have been programmed to not believe what is actually there & is replaced with another more acceptable vision. Eg. we see a snake on the road, & we convince ourselves its a mouse, so that we can accept its presence. This kind of programming is subtle but very real and deadly, because it entraps us even deeper into the matrix.'

Without some real truths emerging we will forever remain in this loop...

With Disclosure or Decloaking it would be a HUGE wake up call to humanity...If you think we can do this without a VERY BIG WAKE UP...teh tell me how?

As I have stated previously...
How do we feed the 1 billion now starving and dieing each and every day? Which is controlled by the Evil elite...

How do we all get ourselves out of this financial mess.Countries in billions of debt? Which is controlled by the evil elite.

How do we stop all this killing each and every day thousands upon thousands of our brothers and sisters. Which is controlled by the evil elite.

And also how do we stop the Mass deception by the Elite of our true history...

Hey Tango I like you as well...we are all here to seek truth/preparation/ascension...but we cannot do it without a little help.

viking

Last edited by viking; 11-30-2009 at 09:48 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #23
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

that's just it, it will get as bad as it needs to before the world of humans wake up and do something about changing inner and outer, all of us have to stand as a united conciousness,
Untill then we would not be welcome in the bigger picture, way to aggressive a species.
Bou x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #24
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
As I have stated previously...
How do we feed the 1 billion now starving and dieing each and every day? Which is controlled by the Evil elite...

How do we all get ourselves out of this financial mess.Countries in billions of debt? Which is controlled by the evil elite.

How do we stop all this killing each and every day thousands upon thousands of our brothers and sisters. Which is controlled by the evil elite.

And also how do we stop the Mass deception by the Elite if our true history...

the ruling Elite is a cancer that will have to be cut out of the body of humanity

see to it that you do not feed this cancer and help where you can

Leave the conversion and the cutting to God
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:38 PM   #25
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

YES... WE can... I'm proof... I can transmit and be heard. So, can YOU...

We can All help three people, Pay it Forward, everyday... Like family... Don't

make a Loan. Just give the Food, help a neighbor, give the money, time, Love.

Sorry, I have to STAND FIRM... I'm Not promising to give Not one being.

And, it is our Consciousness THAT IS WHAT IS WANTED... The control of

our Consciousness. I know I've already been there... I was asked to give up.

I'm still here... Excellent Health... weight 148 lbs. Still pass my flight physical,

Second Class. And, I was told to give up.....

Trooly,


Tango



Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Tango

I understand all you say....I really do....

However as Waiting so eloquently pointed out....
quote...
'We are already beyond the point of helping ourselves. We are now so controlled & manipulated in every area of our lives, that we cannot sort out fact from fiction anymore. The dark elite rule and control this planet, & through their secret technologies have removed our will to stand up and be counted. We have become apathetic, dull in our responses to the human tragedy that lays before our eyes. We have been programmed to not believe what is actually there & is replaced with another more acceptable vision. Eg. we see a snake on the road, & we convince ourselves its a mouse, so that we can accept its presence. This kind of programming is subtle but very real and deadly, because it entraps us even deeper into the matrix.'

Without some real truths emerging we will forever remain in this loop...

With Disclosure or Decloaking it would be a HUGE wake up call to humanity...If you think we can do this without a VERY BIG WAKE UP...teh tell me how?

As I have stated previously...
How do we feed the 1 billion now starving and dieing each and every day? Which is controlled by the Evil elite...

How do we all get ourselves out of this financial mess.Countries in billions of debt? Which is controlled by the evil elite.

How do we stop all this killing each and every day thousands upon thousands of our brothers and sisters. Which is controlled by the evil elite.

And also how do we stop the Mass deception by the Elite if our true history...

Hey Tango I like you as well...we are all here to seek truth/preparation/ascension...but we cannot do it without a little help.

viking
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon