Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:44 PM   #126
Nebula

Default Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

First of all, we are all going to die one day. Forget about the doom and gloom and live your life to the fullest everyday.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:52 PM   #127
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Wow, There is a lot to learn in the last few posts... (Edit ahum, from a page back.. (woops.) )

If we could only get our "wise" leaders to walk this world with such wisdom.

(Ok back to reading again.. But I felt like handing out some flowers.) :-)

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-29-2008 at 10:54 PM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:13 AM   #128
Norval
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Just thought I would inject this here,
From another thread.
Quote:
Quote:
The greatest matter of concern for today is survival of what is coming. Everyone "knows"
something major is about to happen to our world. Yes, the bible has given advanced
warning of what is about to occur. The bible also tells us what we must do to prepare
ourselves for what is about to happen. Those of us that have read and understand what
the bible has to say when it comes to our future also know what we will be doing after the
calamity. We will spend seven months picking up bones, but will spend several years
getting rid of weapons.

hmmmmmmm grins
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:39 PM   #129
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
So a video is now the profit of DOOM? Hmmm

2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Curious... has anyone ever calculated just how many people die around the world every given month from war, disease, accidents, natural disasters? Now multiply that by twelve...

Hmmmm

So these 2 billion... will it be one country? selected ones around the world?

Do we have a date? Or do they not want to give one 'just in case'?

A while back we had one of the usual religious groups walking door to door... In this case the worker wanted to help save me and prepare by worshipping there particular brand of christianity... her reasoning was that the end is coming and I need to be prepared...

Well I asked her why would I wish to worship a god that is about to a) either destroy the world.. or b) sit idly by and let it happen?

You know... she had no answer for me...

It's not about religion, I'm not telling you to worship anyone and I have no answer for you also and no, there is no date but there are signs and these signs are everywhere and the reason Bill and Kerry started Camelot was because of these signs, disclosure, global warming, planet X, Aliens, UFOs, New World Order, WWIII, etc, etc.
The people Kerry and Bill interview, they are all warning us of the things above.
So a video is now the profit of DOOM? Hmmm. No Sir, the signs of our times are a profit of Doom, the video is only there for emphasis and to show people here, what you are seeing and being presented by Project Camelot is all true and very soon the xxxx is gonna hit the fan and no matter how hard we all try to think it away, it ain't gonna work, we are going to have to face up to it!

I'm not selling religion here!

The Bible is about disclosure, not religion!

Thank you.

Last edited by beauwalton@rocketmail.com; 10-30-2008 at 05:29 PM.
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:50 PM   #130
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder...

if we were to count all the deaths in the next year, natural and unnatural

I wonder how many that would be?

did a little search and found that there is an average of 56-57 million deaths each year worldwide

gonna have to be something especially nasty to make this happen

that guy in the video gives me the creeps BTW

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:53 PM   #131
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I wonder...

if we were to count all the deaths in the next year, natural and unnatural

I wonder how many that would be?

did a little search and found that there is an average of 56-57 million deaths each year worldwide

gonna have to be something especially nasty to make this happen

that guy in the video gives me the creeps BTW

peace
You are not the only one!
Video only there for emphasis!
Old 10-31-2008, 12:33 AM   #132
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

For whatever it is worth:

http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=33.56...7.8&r=0&src=yh

For a walk in this park:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epMeGr-wDc0

From WRH. with quote:
"A field of thousands maybe a million plastic coffins spread out over a 10 mile radius, you can see it from Google Earth!? are you kidding me?

33°33'57.36"N 83°29'6.26"W
"

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-31-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:00 AM   #133
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:50 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:43 AM   #134
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
Jesus is for followers that want to follow trails like it is a guided tour they payed for, with all certainties and guarantees that came in the tour guide,
I go and make my own path.

My father and mother would and should love and respect me for that struggle, in order to become equals, in rights, duties and thus in resposibilities.
Not punish me and keep me down and far from ever becoming equals.

Or should I feel like an "creation" a "I Robot" and in the end only being made for one thing, the ego boost of my creator?
I'd rather be a pain in his (_*_) and thus a thorn in his consciousness. Talk about "Free Will" in a "perfect" Creation as is.

Totality

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-31-2008 at 02:00 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:45 AM   #135
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
First of all, we are all going to die one day. Forget about the doom and gloom and live your life to the fullest everyday.
I agree with Nebula.

For 12th Dec 2012... how about Oct 14th 2008 ? Who's to say what might happen on that day. Maybe nothing, and maybe not much in-between either.

The super thing about the future is that you get to use your imagination. It's harder to do that with the present. The present only seems to work with actions, not thoughts (or the dishes pile up, I've noticed of late )

Maybe we just all love a good date to look forward to I will be looking forward to Christmas anyway. maybe someone will get me something I need this year, for a change? (Berkey filter please )

I watched 'the Bucket list' tonight. A film about two cancer patients with six months to live. They managed a pretty full life. Impending doom didn't seem to affect that unnecesarily, they were too busy living to worry about dying.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:48 AM   #136
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

There are times when I wonder if parts of the Bible were not written by negative ET time travelers who would like nothing better then to deceive and enslave humankind. And then there is this stray thought which says that those who choose to push this evil agenda may just be falling into a trap. How about just cancelling Armeggdon? Let's just call the whole thing of for lack of interest. And while we're at it.. forget about 2 Billion to Die within the next 12 months as well. Maybe if there is a pole shift... but not in the next 12 months. How about instead focusing on building family and neighborhood gardens and helping to feed those one knows in their own inner spheres of life? How about jumping down off those rusty dusty soap boxes and using the lumber to build something constructive that feeds both soul and body? And how about stop preaching doom and gloom and focus instead on all the beauty that IS in this world? How about being or becoming the change one wishes to see?

On a real personal note here.. strickly from myself.. if you are not here to help build the kind of future you would like to have for yourself and others.. there are plenty of other forums to go and post at.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:54 AM   #137
Stephen

For the Record: I do not always agree with Carol on some issues.
As MEMBERS here. Remember we are also MEMBERS with thoughts & Ideas!
That is simply being human and we both have our ways of looking at things....

After Saying THAT!

I fully agree with her last post above mine. She makes a solid case here.
Work on the positive. Be thankful for what you DO HAVE!
Work Together! BUILD! Edify! SHARE! GIVE!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:40 AM   #138
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
There are times when I wonder if parts of the Bible were not written by negative ET time travelers who would like nothing better then to deceive and enslave humankind. And then there is this stray thought which says that those who choose to push this evil agenda may just be falling into a trap. How about just cancelling Armeggdon? Let's just call the whole thing of for lack of interest. And while we're at it.. forget about 2 Billion to Die within the next 12 months as well. Maybe if there is a pole shift... but not in the next 12 months. How about instead focusing on building family and neighborhood gardens and helping to feed those one knows in their own inner spheres of life? How about jumping down off those rusty dusty soap boxes and using the lumber to build something constructive that feeds both soul and body? And how about stop preaching doom and gloom and focus instead on all the beauty that IS in this world? How about being or becoming the change one wishes to see?

On a real personal note here.. strickly from myself.. if you are not here to help build the kind of future you would like to have for yourself and others.. there are plenty of other forums to go and post at.
Yeay ! Yeay ! Go Carol

That's exactly the change I'm talking about... if everyone focuses on what they can do to love the people they know, to live life and be the person they were meant to be - then any 'agenda' will crumble like a house of cards. Because it needs people to be asleep or paralysed with fear for it to work. As soon as you realise 'you are you' and there ain't a damn thing anyone can do about that, you become the centre of your universe and not the pawn on the periphery of someone elses plan.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:15 PM   #139
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Carol. Why not band together and bring down the corrupt and those who wish to control, by simply uniting in all that is good about this beautiful planet.

If we let go of fear and remember that we are all connected to the same unified field we have enough power to overcome any gloom or doom prophesy.

Prophesy is there to forewarn, which means we have the capacity to change the outcome. We are truly powerful beings, let's use that power and raise the consciousness for all. We chose to be here at this time because we wanted to make a difference, so why are we bickering amongst ourselves about a proposed timeline that not only hasn't happened yet, but can be changed.

We were made in the image of God, does not mean we look like God. It means we also have the ability to create. So let's create a positive future. Use your imagination to think about the future YOU would like, instead of a future someone else THINKS might be possible.

"There is nothing to fear except fear itself." - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"Happiness is a voyage, not a destination
There is no better time to be happy than now
Live and enjoy the moment" - Author Unknown

I believe I am truly blessed to be alive in these very exciting and transitional times.

Love, light and peace to you all.

angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:09 PM   #140
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Well said Carol, It's refreshing to know that some people can bring everything back into perspective and add a little calm to a heated debate!
Perhaps you are correct and some of us have been decieved by the negative ET time travelers.

We all know from other threads that dark forces are at work here at Avalon and the best way to beat these Evil doers is for us all to come together and be a positive unit, we have to be shiny happy people if you like!

As for calling Armageddon off, that would be truly wonderfull, wouldn't it,
I mean, none of us want to hear about all that negative stuff, do we?

As for focusing on building family and neighbourhood gardens, well Avalon is a sort of garden of souls, united in a common goal, bringing well being to the world, it's a great concept, our own "NEW WORLD ORDER" and we are the first!

I for one will get of my soap box and won't be posting negative threads like this one anymore, whats the use, people don't want to here this kind of crapola! It's upsetting, who needs it?

Yes, Avalon should only be for people with something positive to say!
Old 10-31-2008, 04:28 PM   #141
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Amen....!
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:11 PM   #142
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

kudos beauwalton!
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:35 PM   #143
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
kudos beauwalton!
kudos---- Must see video!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:41 PM   #144
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Isn't fear mongering and creating the illusion of impending doom exactly what the illuminati does? Its funny how we fall for it again, and again. If a lot of people die it will be because of natural disasters, and even then, those disasters will be karmic and create a cleansing. Every thing happens for a reason, and the human race will survive regardless.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:03 PM   #145
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
Can I please be one of the first to go? That is all I want now. This world is silly and stupid and I don't want another thing to do with it.

That sounds pathetic, but that is how I honestly feel at the moment. I don't care to gather supplies to try to survive any longer. Just take me now... whatever.

I am not growing in a positive direction, obviously, I am ready to go.
Keep the faith Seeker Mom. If you have children then you have several reasons to live for, or perhaps certain relatives or friends. I almost died yesterday. A car almost nailed me while I was riding my bike to work. I am seriously injured and still alive. Nobody knows when it will end. Life is the gift. If you participate in the gift, you become part of the gift. You will not live one second more or less than you are suppose to and ultimately, nobody gets out of this alive. Your life is precious and unique in the universe. You are a unique signature. No one has been like you before and no one will be like you after you are done here. When you let go of your self-precious mind, you are ready to die. Being ready to die is the first step in life. You have to understand your true nature. Correct condition of the heart leads to correct action, which leads to correct relationships, which leads to correct condition. Check your condition. If you are not clear, hug your child. If you still do not understand, sit in a quiet place and drink hot tea. If you still do not understand, drink cold water. Peace to you and your family.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:55 PM   #146
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
Can I please be one of the first to go? That is all I want now. This world is silly and stupid and I don't want another thing to do with it.

That sounds pathetic, but that is how I honestly feel at the moment. I don't care to gather supplies to try to survive any longer. Just take me now... whatever.

I am not growing in a positive direction, obviously, I am ready to go.
Oooh, c'mon gal, you are here with the rest of us, you are looking for answers, you are on the right track, for yourself and your family!

Don't give up!
Old 10-31-2008, 10:18 PM   #147
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

E

Last edited by Dantheman62; 11-01-2008 at 01:11 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:23 PM   #148
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Exactly, we're looking for answers, not BS, so why did you start this thread to begin with!?
Your not looking for anything!
Old 10-31-2008, 10:41 PM   #149
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauwalton@rocketmail.com View Post
Hello friend's
While all of you have wonderfull idea's of spirituality and love and you all want to make the world a better place, I would like to remind you all of what's really going to happen, billions, yes billions of us are about to die, this video is telling us , what is coming our way, if you don't believe the video, read the last book in the Bible
The guy in the video is explaining A Revelation to John!
video link
My first question is what are they (we?) going to do with all of those disembodied beings frittering around us? It's going to get real noisy in the spheres...
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:52 PM   #150
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
My first question is what are they (we?) going to do with all of those disembodied beings frittering around us? It's going to get real noisy in the spheres...
Hi, I don't know what you mean? spheres?