Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
vesta
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rural NSW, Australia
Posts: 141
Default Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Good morning all,

here is a link that we all need to review about the introduction of a 'new global currency' that the G8 will discuss during the emergency summit,


http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=648580

it would seem the plan is unfolding right before our eyes, glad we're awake for all of this!

Blessings,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #2
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Posts: 175
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Good find Vesta, thanks
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:48 PM   #3
divinethread
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bombay - India
Posts: 27
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!


Someone should tell them to stop using stock market as a "Global Casino." Casino is broke and wants the world citizens to pay for fixing it so they can start gambling again-- also with our hard earned money.

Thanks that was a good read.
divinethread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:34 PM   #4
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 73
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

To savee the system, a single currency has to happen. That is a given and China, Russia and everybody else is slowly dawning to the simple fact that the US Dollar has them basically ******.

ALL their wealth is in US Dollars. If they dump it, they get screwed. If they keep it, they get screwed.

That is why a new dollar will come into existence and why at the end, we will all be making $1 an hour again or whatever.

You will also find that most of the US Debt will disappear in the process.

It will also allow the Fractional Reserve system another 100 years of operation as well. We will continue living the way we have been living for the most part, but the poor will continue to get screwed by the rich and that will be that.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:38 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

@Knightbk: What you say wont happen, especially if us "manifestors" make it so
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:41 AM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

are my swiss franks still safe ???

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:59 AM   #7
Magii
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Close to NYC
Posts: 165
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesta View Post
Good morning all,

here is a link that we all need to review about the introduction of a 'new global currency' that the G8 will discuss during the emergency summit,


http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=648580

it would seem the plan is unfolding right before our eyes, glad we're awake for all of this!

Blessings,

Vesta.
This article has ZERO .. ABSOLUTELY ZERO -- to do with "New Global Currency" -- there is NO mention of it anywhere

--
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:02 AM   #8
Magii
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Close to NYC
Posts: 165
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contactee77 View Post
It's coming.....no doubt about it.


the question is..........will they back the new currency with gold ????


If so anyone holding gold be sure to hold onto it.

""Since the mid-20th century, the de facto world currency has been the United States dollar. ""

its not coming .. its been here!
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #9
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Posts: 175
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...h=4226714&news

EU TO PRESENT 'BLUEPRINT FOR NEW WORLDWIDE CURRENCY SYSTEM' TO U.S. THIS WEEKEND

Here is a news clip that adds support that this is what they are planning, its a short clip but they clearly say it at the end.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:14 PM   #10
Magii
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Close to NYC
Posts: 165
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...h=4226714&news

EU TO PRESENT 'BLUEPRINT FOR NEW WORLDWIDE CURRENCY SYSTEM' TO U.S. THIS WEEKEND

Here is a news clip that adds support that this is what they are planning, its a short clip but they clearly say it at the end.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Do you believe word for word -- everything they say on the News?
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:23 PM   #11
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Hi vesta,

Where in the article it mentioned a Global Currency?

I think what the people were talking about was a reform of the waythe global market does business and the role of the IMF.

The only currencies that are in risk are the US dollar,because there are far toomany in circulation, based on nothing, only the need to have them to do international trade, and those currencies that are linked to the dollar forthe local economy. Brazil until recently was linked to the dollar, where the value of the Real was controlledso that it had a floor and ceiling in terms of value against the dollar. This was to control exports better so as not to make them too expensive and un competetive.

More countries arelooking more for the Euro as an international currency,making the dollar less important. The big difference between the Euro and thye dollar is that the Eurois backed by wealth, and the dollar is only based on need.

The Swiss franc is safe as it is also based on wealth.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesta View Post
Good morning all,

here is a link that we all need to review about the introduction of a 'new global currency' that the G8 will discuss during the emergency summit,


http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=648580

it would seem the plan is unfolding right before our eyes, glad we're awake for all of this!

Blessings,

Vesta.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:27 PM   #12
karmacop
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

The crazy thing about all of this is that we are not sure exactly how this will all work out. It might not be as bad as people imagine it would be. Right now you can't stop the Government and the Big banks from stealing our money so what is the difference. Actually, aside from being affected by plans for population reduction ONE BIG HAPPY WORLD IS WHAT most people want. No passport - no borders - one money - but only 20% of us will be left to try it out.... Not good odds.... Who knows anymore. It's all so messed up. Sometimes I wonder if I'm cheating myself out of my life by spending so much time thinking about how to protect my life... I just want to see people return to a way of life that is in harmony with each other and with nature... Peace - Love - and Harmony............ Let them have all the money just give us truth and freedom and leave us alone.... We'll make our own new money....

$$$

Last edited by karmacop; 10-17-2008 at 06:30 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:32 PM   #13
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA - Augusta, GA
Posts: 141
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi vesta,

Where in the article it mentioned a Global Currency?

I think what the people were talking about was a reform of the waythe global market does business and the role of the IMF.

The only currencies that are in risk are the US dollar,because there are far toomany in circulation, based on nothing, only the need to have them to do international trade, and those currencies that are linked to the dollar forthe local economy. Brazil until recently was linked to the dollar, where the value of the Real was controlledso that it had a floor and ceiling in terms of value against the dollar. This was to control exports better so as not to make them too expensive and un competetive.

More countries arelooking more for the Euro as an international currency,making the dollar less important. The big difference between the Euro and thye dollar is that the Eurois backed by wealth, and the dollar is only based on need.

The Swiss franc is safe as it is also based on wealth.

Best regards,

Steve
Actually, I found this video news article about Europe wanting to discuss the "Blueprint" of a worldwide, global currency! The NWO is very real, people! Check it out: http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...h=4226714&news

Make sure you watch the whole thing. It doesn't talk about the global currency until the very end.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:38 PM   #14
Jenny
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 496
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

The EU chairman for the time being is France.

EU presidents and governements are in agreement to change the kapitalist financial system to be a serving system not a system to enrich themselves.

No, no link as it is the Dutch secretary of Finance Mr. Bos who said it in a talkshow; Pauw en Witteman two days ago.

http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/Archie...he=1&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=1519&tx_ttnews[backPid]=111&cHash=5fdb71afa8
http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/Archie...he=1&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=1360&tx_ttnews[backPid]=111&cHash=7d8bc65095
__________________



Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #15
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Hi ctophil,

Once again the report did not mention a worldwide currency. It mentioned a worldwide financial system, trying to invlolve developing countries and a worldwide currency system to combat the financial crisis.

Knowing politics, as I do, the European politicians are meeting with these developing countries to explain the benefits of using the Euro as a world 'business' currency, as used now. This in effect would strengthen the Euro as, it would become in demand. The dollar, on the other hand, will weaken if the developingcountries move their focus from buying dollars to buying Euros for their international trade.

I really don't think George Bush has much weight in these meetings any more, as he's on his way out.

Best regards,

Steve


Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Actually, I found this video news article about Europe wanting to discuss the "Blueprint" of a worldwide, global currency! The NWO is very real, people! Check it out: http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...h=4226714&news

Make sure you watch the whole thing. It doesn't talk about the global currency until the very end.

-Phillip
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:02 PM   #16
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Here-54 secs into this yahoo vid gets to the point.
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...h=4226714&news
Apologies!! soul sequence already posted this link.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #17
Peer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 261
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

I believe that what we see happening now is just the tip of the iceberg.
This has been fortold for years and now it is happening exactly as it was forsaid.

Then why shouldn't the other things that were forsaid not be true?
What the RPTB (the real powers to be, the ones you never see but control governments and moneyflows) have in mind is total worldcontrol.

It would be no good if this monetarysystem would get back on its feet again because the stealing and the cheating will go on as if nothing happened.

If you miss an accident just by an inch will you step out of your car?
No, you will drive a bit slower for a few days and one day when you're angry because your neighbour p'd on your lawn you press the trottle through the bottom.

When this fake economy with this monopoly-money without any value would get back on it's feet again people will go on living as if nothing happened running towards the final disaster like lemmings running to their death.

It is time we wake up and realise we have to stop living in a fake world where everything is financed with debt.
One day someone has to start paying back and believe me:
It won't be the ones at the top.

So why not start being free right now?
Declare yourself free.
Free of sinn, free of debt, free of money, free of racism, free of religion, free of government.

You will meet with the system that will not agree with you so what?
It all begins with the realisation that you are free.

What will it take to open your eyes?

It is time for the declaration of freedom for everybody.

Last edited by Peer; 10-17-2008 at 07:12 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #18
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Hi Antaletriangle,

The phrse used was "worldwide currency SYSTEM" NOT A UNIQUE GLOBAL CURRENCY.

Today there is a worldwide currency system in place, it's how countries trade with each other, it's why currencis fluctuate' it's why we need to change our currencies to go abroad. To comply with the worldwide currency system. So we can spend our money abroad.

The meeting was about how this system needs to be changed....

Bestregards,

Steve


Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Here-54 secs into this yahoo vid gets to the point.
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...h=4226714&news
Apologies!! soul sequence already posted this link.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:23 PM   #19
deb003
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 297
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Thank you Vesta.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:24 PM   #20
Darkfang34
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Denver
Posts: 19
Exclamation Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Thats funny that this came up I have not looked at the link but I will advise you to read what Lynod LaRoche has to say he was pointing out the fact for Global currency under US standards it seems like hes cool until he talks about that, this allows a straight shot through all the countries instead of moving through other systems which could slow down tyrrants.

www.larochepac.com

He talks good about getting rid of the dereviatives and the quadtrillion dollar expense hes trying to remove, but Im concerned about the linking up of the money systems. It seems through his audiobiography that hes pretty chill, but nonetheless it concerns me when someone talks about grouping the world together under a common currency in which we are seeing the ground works of it happen already through the bailout.

Peace N Love
-Brother Nate
myspace.com/satanslibrary
Darkfang34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:51 PM   #21
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Posts: 175
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
Do you believe word for word -- everything they say on the News?
I believe that we are preconditioned by the news media so that when things happen, panic isnt created because we've been desensitized by it.
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:56 PM   #22
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: i live in puerto rico
Posts: 643
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

As a matter of practice most Engineers graduatting in PR look at the defense contractor companies for employment. Due to present and future wars these companies have a solid future. The intresting thing I found is that some of these companies are not in the stock market. These companies have a incredible influence in the goverment, why ? Legislators,senators,are in the payroll of these companies. Often if these people do not get elected they can work as a lobyist and stay in Capitol hill looking out for the intrest of these companies. The regular working folks have no influence over the business as usual of these companies. The sad part is that selling your soul to these companies means a lifetime membership to corruption. Basically the decision of the one world currency makes sense to them from an economic standpoint. Most people thought the euro would never come about. Is common sense that the RPTB look out for their intrest,. The reality is that if you are not on board supportting these companies your days in politics are number. The old saying for these politicians if you can't beat them join them.
A few big comglamerates have stay away from the corruption game of capitol hill but maybe I am wrong. David Gates in my book gets an honorable mention,Paul Newman another one of my real modern heroes. There's hope as more people in the sideline have access to the big executives and can encourage them to educate themselves in the awakening process.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-17-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #23
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 66
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

before we talk about Global currency don't you think US $ should turn into Amero first?
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:57 AM   #24
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
...It is time we wake up and realize we have to stop living in a fake world where everything is financed with debt.
One day someone has to start paying back and believe me:
It won't be the ones at the top.

So why not start being free right now?
Declare yourself free.
Free of sinn, free of debt, free of money, free of racism, free of religion, free of government.

You will meet with the system that will not agree with you so what?
It all begins with the realization that you are free.

What will it take to open your eyes?

It is time for the declaration of freedom for everybody.
I couldn't agree more Peer!

a first step here: http://www.humansovereignty.org/

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:25 AM   #25
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

Hi Peer,

I'm sure that was one of the ideas being discussed during the meetings of the G7 and G20. They are all saying the same thing, the financialsystem needs to be changed where everybody agrees. Nothing secret, no slight of hand.... Let's see where this goes.

Best regards,

Steve



Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
I believe that what we see happening now is just the tip of the iceberg.
This has been fortold for years and now it is happening exactly as it was forsaid.

Then why shouldn't the other things that were forsaid not be true?
What the RPTB (the real powers to be, the ones you never see but control governments and moneyflows) have in mind is total worldcontrol.

It would be no good if this monetarysystem would get back on its feet again because the stealing and the cheating will go on as if nothing happened.

If you miss an accident just by an inch will you step out of your car?
No, you will drive a bit slower for a few days and one day when you're angry because your neighbour p'd on your lawn you press the trottle through the bottom.

When this fake economy with this monopoly-money without any value would get back on it's feet again people will go on living as if nothing happened running towards the final disaster like lemmings running to their death.

It is time we wake up and realise we have to stop living in a fake world where everything is financed with debt.
One day someone has to start paying back and believe me:
It won't be the ones at the top.

So why not start being free right now?
Declare yourself free.
Free of sinn, free of debt, free of money, free of racism, free of religion, free of government.

You will meet with the system that will not agree with you so what?
It all begins with the realisation that you are free.

What will it take to open your eyes?

It is time for the declaration of freedom for everybody.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon