Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 02-15-2010, 04:49 AM   #201
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
From today's news:

"February 12, 2010
The Sky Is Falling

Reports are coming in globally of meteors falling to the ground or flaring the skies over many countries. These are not Blue Beam, but heavy, real objects.

A meteor crashed into central Mexico this week leaving a big crater in the ground. Another meteor was seen flying over Ireland. Evidence of yet another meteor crash was recently found in India.

These will be used as 'proof' that the objects were not random, but hurled at the Earth as weapons. This is a precursor to the Staged Alien Invasion. Many more such sightings and crashes will be reported this year."

Blessings Seashore,

I viewed one tonight about 6:45 PM Eastern, coming straight down in the early nightfall eastern sky, when no stars were yet showing and while driving in a very well lit area; so it must have been fairly large.

PaL
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:18 AM   #202
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Blessings Seashore,

I viewed one tonight about 6:45 PM Eastern, coming straight down in the early nightfall eastern sky, when no stars were yet showing and while driving in a very well lit area; so it must have been fairly large.

PaL
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #203
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

This is the most thought-provoking post on Stewart's news that I have seen since I began reading it about three years ago:

February 16, 2010
Visitors From Time & Space

In order to understand the UFO/ Kuipers Belt/ 4th Reich issue that I have been discussing here for many months, one must widen the scope of thinking and move the consciousness outside of linear/ conventional thinking.

When we realize that there is no time and space in actuality, but only in faulty linear reality, then the understanding of what is happening on Earth and in the Universe can be more acceptable.

What is in the KB and what is happening in front of us, is part of simultaneous existence that has a foundation in the "Eternal Now."

All happens at once. There is no cause and effect. There is no karma or reincarnation--because all experience is simultaneous.

What is unfolding right now is outside of time and space. We are dealing with beings from our "past" and "future." We are seeing vehicles from other dimensions and universes. There are creatures from other worlds and times. All is upon us at once. This is why there is confusion. There is no one answer for all of it.

At the Expansions Conference in October 2010, I will explain this and attempt to put the pieces together for you.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:09 PM   #204
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

This is the most thought-provoking post on Stewart's news that I have seen since I began reading it about three years ago:

February 16, 2010

All happens at once. There is no cause and effect. There is no karma or reincarnation--because all experience is simultaneous.

What is unfolding right now is outside of time and space. We are dealing with beings from our "past" and "future." We are seeing vehicles from other dimensions and universes. There are creatures from other worlds and times. All is upon us at once. This is why there is confusion. There is no one answer for all of it.

At the Expansions Conference in October 2010, I will explain this and attempt to put the pieces together for you.

I actually think he is right except for "there is no Karma", which is true in linear terms but the law of cause, effect and consequence happens in all time lines and affect all our provabilities in the same way the other provabilities actions affect us

If it wasn't like that it will be a free for all universe and we know that is not the case

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:24 PM   #205
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
provabilities
You do mean "provabilities" and not "probabilities"?
Old 02-16-2010, 03:09 PM   #206
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I actually think he is right except for "there is no Karma", which is true in linear terms but the law of cause, effect and consequence happens in all time lines and affect all our provabilities in the same way the other provabilities actions affect us

If it wasn't like that it will be a free for all universe and we know that is not the case

Love
I don’t believe there’s Karma but I completely accept the law of cause and effect. The way I differentiate it in my mind is that Karma has religious undertones and used as a weapon to keep people in fear and also has a lot of judgement attached to it. Whereas cause and effect is not biased and has no judgement on whether something is right or wrong. It’s just one of the laws of ‘universe’.

From what the info I’ve been exposed to, it makes sense to me that reincarnation is yet another system put in place to keep our souls going round in circles and it yet another type of prison with invisible bars. Oh when will this end?? Getting quiet dizzy now!!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:24 PM   #207
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I don’t believe there’s Karma but I completely accept the law of cause and effect. The way I differentiate it in my mind is that Karma has religious undertones and used as a weapon to keep people in fear and also has a lot of judgement attached to it. Whereas cause and effect is not biased and has no judgement on whether something is right or wrong. It’s just one of the laws of ‘universe’.

From what the info I’ve been exposed to, it makes sense to me that reincarnation is yet another system put in place to keep our souls going round in circles and it yet another type of prison with invisible bars. Oh when will this end?? Getting quiet dizzy now!!
Very interesting!

Thank you.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #208
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You do mean "provabilities" and not "probabilities"?
I mean probabilities sorry

As in possible selves
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:04 PM   #209
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I mean probabilities sorry
Oh! Okay.

(I thought maybe I was learning a new word!)
Old 02-16-2010, 05:51 PM   #210
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

February 16, 2010

In order to understand the UFO/ Kuipers Belt/ 4th Reich issue that I have been discussing here for many months, one must widen the scope of thinking and move the consciousness outside of linear/ conventional thinking.

When we realize that there is no time and space in actuality, but only in faulty linear reality, then the understanding of what is happening on Earth and in the Universe can be more acceptable.

What is in the KB and what is happening in front of us, is part of simultaneous existence that has a foundation in the "Eternal Now."

Is he not referencing The Wave?
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:54 PM   #211
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
Is he not referencing The Wave?
I've never known him to use that term.

One thing I know for sure: after his October 2010 conference, I will be watching for the DVD of it!! I am thoroughly fascinated...
Old 02-16-2010, 10:06 PM   #212
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there, this has to do with the material of Jose Arguelles and the glyphs of the Tzolkin calendar. I've been studying the classical Maya timecount for 13 years now and designed a perpetual calendar of this Tzolkin (see image)tzolkintoy.jpg. Also, last year 2009, we've been investigating these energies(of the glyphs) in a project, by manifesting them, using movement (on music) as expression of these energies. In groups of 40 to around 150 people. Quite fascinating and groundbreaking, at least for me. This way of experiencing is a right brain way, which is appropriate for understanding the Tzolkin. There's a set of DVD's from this project. Also the book Mayan Astrology by Aluna Joy Yaxkin is a good one on this subject. Thanks very much, for the Swerdlow material, apart from truth or non truth, it's good gymnastics for the intuition
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:57 PM   #213
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintagelcave View Post
Hi there, this has to do with the material of Jose Arguelles and the glyphs of the Tzolkin calendar. I've been studying the classical Maya timecount for 13 years now and designed a perpetual calendar of this Tzolkin (see image)... Also, last year 2009, we've been investigating these energies(of the glyphs) in a project, by manifesting them, using movement (on music) as expression of these energies. In groups of 40 to around 150 people. Quite fascinating and groundbreaking, at least for me. This way of experiencing is a right brain way, which is appropriate for understanding the Tzolkin. There's a set of DVD's from this project.
This sounds very interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintagelcave View Post
Thanks very much, for the Swerdlow material, apart from truth or non truth, it's good gymnastics for the intuition
You're welcome.

I remember when I first discovered Stewart's work. It challenged my understanding of reality!
Old 02-17-2010, 02:11 AM   #214
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

There are Laws in effect... we see them, are subject to them, it's undeniable.. actions have consequences... that is wat Karma is, to me, consequences, outcomes of intention, it's brilliant really!

What has my fascination is the Holographic presentation of All...
it's as though every thing is a mental construct << THAT is bogglingly
fascinating.

It helps me actually to know that physicality is thought based, it eases the impact so to speak. There is No Thing that Is not Thought based... what a profound revelation!.. meaning to the "game" of it.

I would have, on my own, never "thunk" that life would be SO rivetingly interesting!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:41 PM   #215
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's perspective today:

February 18, 2010
We Are Not Amused

The British government released over 6000 pages of its UFO investigations between the years 1994-2000. Do not expect any amazing revelations. In fact, it is a lot of dribble.

For example, one report said that the witness may have had a chocolate craving since the UFO that was observed looked like a giant Toblerone chocolate candy.

Another report of a UFO over a bay in England, with eye witnesses and appearing on radar, stated that it was the reflection of a star or planet and the radar image was an echo form a nearby church steeple!

The UK reports are not much different than the ones recently revealed in France, the US , Canada and a few other nations. They all say pretty much nothing and make the UFO reporters look like idiots.

However, the mere fact that this has been on the news so much in recent months, indicates a precursor to some event being planned involving UFOs. The idea behind these ridiculous releases is simply to place the UFO topic in the forefront of your mind and prepare you for more information that may be shocking, frightening or even absurd. In any event, it is part of the Staged Alien Invasion scenario which is obviously coming soon.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #216
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

On the Austin plane crash:

February 19, 2010
New Revolution

Yesterday's plane crash into an IRS building in Austin, Texas was not just the act of a single, insane man who had had enough of government harassment. This is the outgrowth of a new American revolution, the one called for by Sarah Palin at her Tea Party speech, where she called for a new revolt.

As I said on radio shows subsequent to that, her words will trigger people all over the US who will take it literally and who are programmed to become home-grown terrorists. This is just the beginning.

Whether or not Palin knew what she was doing/ saying remains to be seen. However, the results are now clear. There is a lot more to this story in a vast sense that I will discuss on future radio shows this month.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:06 PM   #217
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting Matrix TV show on Stewart Swerdlow – starting at 17 minutes...(after spy chip segment)

Feb 10, 2010 - Katherine Albrecht & Stewart Swerdlow (Episode #359)

http://www.outtheretv.com/video_programming_preview.cfm

Stewart talks about;

what frequencies tattoos leave on the body;

project blue beam including when it was used to project a hologram of virgin Mary over the city Havana Harbour in 1961 in the hope of persuading people to over throw their government – great video evidence to go with that;

Norway spiral;

What the underground bases found in Antarctica and the monitoring of the ‘enemy’;

The earth sized object around the sun and how worried the illuminanti is about it– real interesting and verifies what Nassim Haramein has been saying and proving with his mathematical equitation’s – watch out for the second half of 2010;

Ice age that will last for 100,000 years;

Well worth watching – you will more than love it – enjoy. x
Old 02-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #218
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Interesting Matrix TV show on Stewart Swerdlow – starting at 17 minutes...(after spy chip segment)

Feb 10, 2010 - Katherine Albrecht & Stewart Swerdlow (Episode #359)

http://www.outtheretv.com/video_programming_preview.cfm

Stewart talks about;

what frequencies tattoos leave on the body;

project blue beam including when it was used to project a hologram of virgin Mary over the city Havana Harbour in 1961 in the hope of persuading people to over throw their government – great video evidence to go with that;

Norway spiral;

What the underground bases found in Antarctica and the monitoring of the ‘enemy’;

The earth sized object around the sun and how worried the illuminanti is about it– real interesting and verifies what Nassim Haramein has been saying and proving with his mathematical equitation’s – watch out for the second half of 2010;

Ice age that will last for 100,000 years;

Well worth watching – you will more than love it – enjoy. x
Gita,

Thank you so much!

I had never heard of Matrix TV! Now I know.

Thanks again.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #219
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart looks different! At first I didn't think this was him. (I saw him in person about 1 1/2 years ago.)
Old 02-20-2010, 12:38 PM   #220
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gita,

Thank you so much!

I had never heard of Matrix TV! Now I know.

Thanks again.
Quote:

Stewart looks different! At first I didn't think this was him. (I saw him in person about 1 1/2 years ago.)

You are very welcomed. Matrix TV has been on air for about 8 years I believe and it’s based in Los Vegas. The presenters do an excellent job and have had some brilliant people on their show. You should be able to watch some of their previous shows for free.

I agree, Stewart does look different. I was wondering if this could be due to his mind control experience. I’ve noticed that the faces of some multiple personalities seem to change dramatically – Could this be why he looks so different now?
Old 02-20-2010, 12:59 PM   #221
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree, Stewart does look different. I was wondering if this could be due to his mind control experience. I’ve noticed that the faces of some multiple personalities seem to change dramatically – Could this be why he looks so different now?

I think he's just losing his hair!!
Old 02-20-2010, 01:02 PM   #222
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I think he's just losing his hair!!

:roftl :
Old 02-20-2010, 01:14 PM   #223
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
:roftl :
Seriously, what do you think, Gita?
Old 02-20-2010, 01:27 PM   #224
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Seriously, what do you think, Gita?
Not sure really – can only go back to my original thought of multiples’ features changing quite dramatically. They seem to have more ‘shape shifting’ capabilities than non-multiples. This also seems to be scientifically documented. Can never be sure with these things.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:48 PM   #225
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not sure really – can only go back to my original thought of multiples’ features changing quite dramatically. They seem to have more ‘shape shifting’ capabilities than non-multiples. This also seems to be scientifically documented. Can never be sure with these things.
I don't think Stewart has had multiple personality disorder. He was subjected to mind control experimentation but I didn't think it was for the purpose of implanting alters to get him to carry out tasks. He was used for time travel and as a Vessel in Illuminati blood-ritual ceremonies in the 70s.

Do you have other information about him?