Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-30-2009, 10:00 AM   #101
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I am truly disappointed.

If this site has any value, an Archeologist from any one of the Universities in North Carolina would be out there investigating.

Universities are back in session, I think I'll write some of them myself.

Kathy
a college instructor
kathy T
i have spoken to the main archeologist here in NC for the parks service, until he makes time to investigate this himself, then we simply have to wait. i have contacted many archeologist over the past few months, and this is exactly what they tell me. this was very frustrating to me in the beginning of the journey. then i realized a more subtle piece to the puzzle, suddenly it was much more clear.

from an energetic perspective, and speaking from much experience in dealing with how the site seems to be 'working', this is the general way that it has flowed. i have invited so many people to visit the site with me, and only two people, so far, have been willing to make the trek. this is of no coincidence. this is exactly how we, as aware folk, observe energetic resonance. there is no difference in this example. energy is energy and when it is time, it will be time. it really is as simple as that.

you were the first person to warn me of intentions like the one you speak of here, when i first started this thread. and now, here you are, projecting that sort of energy. i do not hold an attachment to what you may or may not do. i know that it will happen the way it is suppose to happen, as i have simply explained/stated above.

i will have much more information about this very very soon, as this may be the reason you are pushing for more disclosure. this ancient site wants to be seen and that is a certainty. but i have been constantly reminded that there is conscious work that MUST be done before this will become a reality. and that will be for the benefit of ALL.

once we do our part with that work the rest will fall in place. does this now make better sense to you? there are very good reasons, especially in a public forum, why this must be done this way.

and please remember, i was so jazzed about this when we first found it that i wanted to share it with the world. i have now done much research into ancient history, and have noticed that when there is a discovery like this, it is YEARS before it hits the papers, or becomes known to the world. there is a very good reason for that. one being, so much is discovered in a short amount of time, you need a bigger picture before you can put it all together for a presentation to the world. this removes the speculation and really gives everyone a better idea of the who what when why and how.

once the conscious work is completed, there will be a story to tell, and so far, it has been the most wonder.full, bliss.full, and quite daunting at times, experience. i sincerely look forward to sharing that with every one, as i feel it ties in most graciously with what we are now undergoing within our own collective consciousness. it really is amazing.

please know Kathy, that i understand your passion to validate this in a scientific manner. but science has not caught up to this yet, because this requires no thinking, it requires stillness and trust in the uni.vers.all mind. science can have it soon enough.

it is going to be a blast............
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:18 AM   #102
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Unlimited mind,
Google,
"from zero to infinity peter rowlands",
Go to the google book link,
tap in fibonacci into their search box,page 529
ALL is ONE.
It's a hologram.
Hobbit
thanks hobbit!

if anyone else is interested, here ya go http://books.google.com/books?id=cOn...onacci&f=false
Old 08-30-2009, 10:33 AM   #103
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
Perhaps unlimited mind does not want archaeologists out there yet as he/she mentions conscious work being done. If I found a wondrous place, I might want to revel in it and share the beauty of it after i found some peace there and did some of my own exploring without disturbing it. Then after a couple weeks or a month, I would contact people to come have a look. I am by no means trying to speak for unlimited mind for I do not know him/her but in looking at it from my own perspective, that could be a possibility.

thank you malynda! anyone can tap into the consciousness of this ancient site. i have dedicated an entire page on my website full of pictures, links to other ancient sites, and a general overview of some perceptions along the way under the pictures. early theories if you will.

so much has been going on since this discovery, and most of it has been internal. this place is exactly like an initiation into another dimension. try explaining that to a scientist.

anyhow, if you have not read the rest of the thread, here is the link to the picture page, there are over 50 very nice pictures of the highlights of the site so far.

RE.MEMBER
Old 08-30-2009, 10:38 AM   #104
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
You are very wise Malynda. There is plenty of time for the scientists and academics to poke around. Now is a time for us who are interested in this site to focus on LOVE LOVE LOVE as a wise person told me and have an open heart and open mind. I am sure that soon it will all reveal itself. We are all with you unlimited mind.
see you out there cosmic...............
Old 08-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #105
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
kathy T
i have spoken to the main archeologist here in NC for the parks service, until he makes time to investigate this himself, then we simply have to wait. i have contacted many archeologist over the past few months, and this is exactly what they tell me.

you were the first person to warn me of intentions like the one you speak of here, when i first started this thread. and now, here you are, projecting that sort of energy. i do not hold an attachment to what you may or may not do. i know that it will happen the way it is suppose to happen, as i have simply explained/stated above.

please know Kathy, that i understand your passion to validate this in a scientific manner. but science has not caught up to this yet, because this requires no thinking, it requires stillness and trust in the uni.vers.all mind. science can have it soon enough.
Unlimitedmind,
You have misunderstood and misinterpreted my “warnings” or "intentions", as you say.

In a series of private posts:
I have given you contact points with several Universities in the area.
I have cautioned you about giving them the photography with the lens flare, as most professional photographers will recognize it for what it is.
I have suggested that you contact both archeology departments and history departments at Universities.
I have suggested that you take lots of pictures.
I have suggested that you may be able to sell your pictures to a number of major newspapers/magazines like the National Enquirer. I have suggested that you make a map. I have suggested that you not tell the newspapers/magazines where the site is at, during your negotiation period. I have cautioned you about sending the newspapers/magazines photos, until you have a written agreement, one that is based in the state you live in.
I have suggested you have more 'power' in selling the photos if nobody else knows about them, or has access to the same location to get their own photos.

You responded that you suck at being a negotiator.

I have cautioned you that you’re not going to get really famous over this.

Quote:
“you were the first person to warn me of intentions like the one you speak of here,”
The “intentions” you think I speak of, is only that I may write them. You fail to see how this may help you. I work at a college where my associates are educators, and yet you fail to see the value I may have in contact with other people who are instructors and educators like myself.

My intentions were to help you, everything I did was to help you understand what you needed to do next, as it was apparent you didn't know. My intentions now are to get some other educators and professionals in the field to determine what is at the site you visited.

You have admitted to me that you ‘suck at being a negotiator’. I suspect the way you approach people may very well influence those same people as to whether they believe you. I suspect you may very well need help with how you sell yourself and how you sell this ancient rock site to others.

I do commend you for the website you have created: http://www.thesynchronicitygrid.com/ancientsite.html.
If you have been unable to sell your photos, proceeding to document your photos is the next best thing you could have done. I do hope some others will eventually get out there to look at the site.

Last edited by KathyT; 08-30-2009 at 05:14 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:48 PM   #106
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
You are very wise Malynda. There is plenty of time for the scientists and academics to poke around. Now is a time for us who are interested in this site to focus on LOVE LOVE LOVE as a wise person told me and have an open heart and open mind. I am sure that soon it will all reveal itself. We are all with you unlimited mind.
I don't know if I'm wise or a tad selfish, cosmictexan. I just figure that as well-intentioned as academics and scientists may be, sometimes the end result is access denied to others and we all need to be able to share, respectfully, in the blessings and beauty of this Earth. Much love to you all.

Last edited by Malynda; 08-30-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #107
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

thank you malynda! anyone can tap into the consciousness of this ancient site. i have dedicated an entire page on my website full of pictures, links to other ancient sites, and a general overview of some perceptions along the way under the pictures. early theories if you will.

so much has been going on since this discovery, and most of it has been internal. this place is exactly like an initiation into another dimension. try explaining that to a scientist.

anyhow, if you have not read the rest of the thread, here is the link to the picture page, there are over 50 very nice pictures of the highlights of the site so far.

RE.MEMBER

heya unlimited mind,

i'm excited for you to have found such a lovely place. In good time, I'm sure the right people will take notice if it's meant to be. If not, you have found a treasure and have kindly shared it with all of us. Thank you for that. Thank you especially for the picture and the links. I can't wait to explore it in my own way. Nothing but the best to you.

Last edited by Malynda; 08-30-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:09 PM   #108
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

kathy T

the intentions i am speaking of,
are directly related to the fact,
that for some reason,
you have not resonated that there is 'conscious work' being done, BEFORE academics get in there and close the site off. i hope this is more clear now. i have mentioned this in several posts along the way.

so when you say you are going to go around contacting people after i have clearly stated the objective, by discerning and interacting directly WITH the site, then i have to say, that pretty much speaks for itself, about your intentions. there is NO REASON why you or anyone else should feel disappointed in the progress, of this process.

no matter who attempts to gain interest in this site by contacting archeologists and other disciplines, will have the same fate as i have over these months, for the reasons i have mentioned throughout my posts here.

switch gears to the shaman that lives inside you kathy, then you may better understand all of this, or better yet, get in your car and come have a look and get a sense of the energy.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #109
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
I don't know if I'm wise or a tad selfish, cosmictexan. I just figure that as well-intentioned as academics and scientists may be, sometimes the end result is access denied to others and we all need to be able to share, respectfully, in the blessings and beauty of this Earth. Much love to you all.
i could not agree more with this beautiful philosophy Malynda.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:44 PM   #110
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i could not agree more with this beautiful philosophy Malynda.
I am an adventurer by nature I do believe. My father used to take me out gold panning as a child and fishing too. I wasn't necessarily into any of that although I did take some interest and learned a few things. I found some great artifacts, rocks, fossils, caves and all kinds of great stuff that others seemed to have overlooked. A few years after we had begun going to the same area nearly every weekend, they made the hike in miles longer and it became difficult to get there and back with daylight. I felt robbed of my playground. I couldn't understand why we had to pay to park in our mountains and why we had been forced by some random officials to push ourselves to the limit to get to a piece of our planet. We all are caretakers. No one owns anything here. Enjoy the peace and sanctity while you can. You never know who will decide they own it and that others will just ruin it or maybe find out too much. That's my 50 cents on that. Thanks again for sharing this with us all.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:48 PM   #111
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Kathy T,

I don't think that the site and the work being done there has anything to do with money or fame. It will come to someone's attention when the time is right. I am not a patient person but for some reason I am being patient about this discovery. I have faith in unlimited mind and know that all will be fine. I also was so excited in the beginning and being a Sagittarius I wanted it to be done yesterday but after reading about other sites throughout the world it is a slow process. I guess that is why I wouldn't make a good scientist.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:09 AM   #112
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

since i have only posted the cropped picture, thought i would share an expanded view

Old 09-03-2009, 02:27 AM   #113
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

wow that's the prettiest lens flare I've ever seen.
cool photo!
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:57 AM   #114
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
wow that's the prettiest lens flare I've ever seen.
cool photo!
dear thunderbird,
thank you for taking a peek. it either resonates or not. what if it is not a lens flare? connect with it that way to see/sense what happens

peace brother
Old 09-04-2009, 05:23 AM   #115
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
what if it is not a lens flare? connect with it that way to see/sense what happens

peace brother
I think it's pretty obvious that it is lens flare.

Why do I think it is lens flare? Because I DO work with photography, I have been running National Photo Contest for several years. My profession also requires that I examine and work with photos for graphic design... and that is what I see... lens flare.

I suggest those who wonder about this, that they contact a number of professional photographers or people who work with photography, and ask their opinion. Don't just do speculation and don't base your opinion on mine... take it to the best photograph studio in town.

But I agree with Thunderbird... it is really pretty.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:01 AM   #116
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i have spoken to the main archeologist here in NC for the parks service, until he makes time to investigate this himself, then we simply have to wait. i have contacted many archeologist over the past few months, and this is exactly what they tell me.

you have not resonated that there is 'conscious work' being done, BEFORE academics get in there and close the site off. i hope this is more clear now. i have mentioned this in several posts along the way.

so when you say you are going to go around contacting people after i have clearly stated the objective, by discerning and interacting directly WITH the site, then i have to say, that pretty much speaks for itself, about your intentions. there is NO REASON why you or anyone else should feel disappointed in the progress, of this process.
You’re correct, I have not resonated with a strange idea that there is “conscious work’ being done. I don’t think that term has any meaning to me in regards to a logical and sensible process of studying the site.

You seem to be offended that I said I would contact people. However, contacting professionals who know the area, and know anthropology, is an excellent way to find out what may be at this site, particularly when I’m thousands of miles away and need some local expertise to provide feedback. Is it just a pile of rocks?, or is there some explanation for the slated rocks and depressions in some of the boulders? The only 2 boulders that I thought were interesting, were the ones with possible "faces".

I did say I was disappointed, and the reason I said that, was because you said “nor do i expect them to until the conscious work we are doing is completed. “
It is almost like you are holding the key to a door, that something you are doing, some work of extreme value, is holding any other person from having the answers.

I said I would contact some Universities, since I am an educator myself. Here is a response I have received, it is from Jane Eastman, who is the Assoc Professor/Department Head of the Anthropology & Sociology Department of Western Carolina University.

I think her reply is self explanatory and tells of natural weathering formations which occur in the rocks and boulders in that area of North Carolina.

----------------------------------------------------

Dear Kathy

I spoke to her (Jodi Hammack and/or Donna Spratt) on the phone and recommended that she contact the NC Rock Art Society. After looking at the photos of the depressions, I would recommend that you and she have a look at the images and descriptions of these types of depressions that form from natural weathering processes - they are called gnamma pits. If you could please pass these on to her, I'd appreciate it. What appears to have happened is that these pits formed when the boulders where oriented such that the rock face was horizontal and that since then the boulders have tumbled downslope to their current location and position.

http://geo-sites.zoomshare.com/files/snames-range.htm

http://www.uccs.edu/~geomorph/sites/the_crags.html

http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~rmr/E-rock/gnamma.html

I think you will notice a striking resemblance between these natural weathering features and the depressions on the boulders from Joyce Kilmer.

Jane Eastman

Last edited by KathyT; 09-04-2009 at 06:07 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:16 AM   #117
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
since i have only posted the cropped picture, thought i would share an expanded view

i have been a professional photographer for over 5 years now. and since i am aware of what causes a lens flare, and i was the person who took the picture, i can attest that it is, in fact, not a lens flare. i was completely aware of the environment and the placement of the sun.

there is a heavy tree canopy there, so i had to adjust the camera setting to brighten it up a bit.

i can also speak to seeing lights flying around this spot as i looked at that area, then looked into the camera, and the camera could see them. this is what happened when i took the photograph of those lights, i thought i was going to catch some orbs, got this instead.

i posted this expanded picture here, so people could see the orientation of the anomaly. plus, to notice the spacing between these slabs.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 09-07-2009 at 02:28 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:11 AM   #118
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I did say I was disappointed, and the reason I said that, was because you said “nor do i expect them to until the conscious work we are doing is completed. “
It is almost like you are holding the key to a door, that something you are doing, some work of extreme value, is holding any other person from having the answers.
my apologies for not explaining myself fully in regards to the perception you have about my intentions kathy. from the beginning of this journey, i have been making every effort to get someone to actually visit this site. several have almost made it, and then had to cancel at the last minute.

i made the statement in quotes above, based on my own obseervations and perceptions, of why this was not moving forward with the scientific end of things. just to reiterate once again, i have contacted well over 70 institutions, rangers, archeologist, anthropologist, etc. and most have responded in the same manner. they each said they needed an archeologist to verify, with on site visitation, and that it needed to come from someone that works in the area here. it has nothing to do with my presentation of anything, since you have mentioned this many times, as i send pictures and ask them to contact me if they are interested in more information.

a few of the local people i contacted said that their office didn't even have enough cash in the budget to pay for the fuel to get there or the manpower to investigate.

some things to reconsider here that are quite valid...
if you notice on the large slab, the one that you spoke of to jane, one is in the shape of a teardrop, while the other is a circle. i enjoyed the links that jane sent to you, and can definitely see a resemblance. not too sure about the tumbling down the mountain part tho, as the arrangement of the slabs are very interesting to say the least. there are large boulders on either side of that particular site, which are about 10-20 yards away from the bulk of the 'face' site, and have one carving on them, a teardrop. jane hasn't visited the site, and obviously hasn't studied the pictures in detail, or she would have noticed the many oddities i have attempted to describe here. (and none of those links she added, are from local sites)

as i have walked further and further around this area, i have noticed these in very peculiar places. it has been very cumbersome to give a better idea of what these 3 sites all look like with an expanded picture, due to the terrain, the size of the slabs, and that i do not have a camcorder or wide angle lens for my camera. i am working on that. this would give a better view of the large slabs that are laying at an angle on the right side of the formation. i have some pictures of both these pieces (and have posted them in this thread), and it is quite obvious they are laying with the same angle. the slab on the back, right, side, has the largest tear drop carving on the face of the slab, as if to make a point, that those slabs did not just happen to land that way in some sort of earth change event.

from the picture of what we are calling a chamber, that large slab has an arch and an angle cut all the way across the slab. this is very similar to the angle cut from the slab that is laying on top of the block and slab construction at the waterfall. it all seems to mirror, and this in and of itself, seems a bit less coincidental and is harder to justify by tumbling rocks down a mountain.

this has been a process ongoing kathy, and by my obseervations, this is what i mean when i said “nor do i expect them to until the conscious work we are doing is completed." in other words, something needs to be done before something else can happen. if there is a key, this is what i believe it is.

when i followed this thought, it lead me to many other, and in my opinion, more important things to add to the 'to do' list. it has not stopped any other part of the process, only added to it.

i would like to add that there are MANY ancient sites being discovered right now, and this is no coincidence. we are going to be learning more about our distant past, as it has all been hidden from us for a very long time. this, again in my opinion, has everything to to with the vibration and resonation of energy and how we are now able to perceive things in a way that we have not been aware of previously. take a look at all the links i have listed on the page on my website and you will see what i mean.

as an example, you can take michael tellinger's work with all the rock sculpting, that had not drawn anyone's attention for thousands of years, and what he has been able to piece together from approaching it from a perspective that is totally against what the rest of 'science' has discussed. his methods have included conscious work, or remote viewing-connecting with the energy thru psychics and shaman, and a fuller representation well beyond other seekers of lost history.

from your own words about 'conscious work,
Quote:
I don’t think that term has any meaning to me in regards to a logical and sensible process of studying the site.
this clearly validates your attitude towards what we are working towards here. and what we are working for, is a fuller picture, using any and all means necessary, and cross validating it from sources that are drawn to the energy of the site itself.

what we are aware of now, is that there are ancient sites (that have been studied) that are on energy points all over the planet, and they are part of a grid. it is by no accident that these ancient sites are located where they are. this further leads an open mind, to ponder how in the heck they knew where to put these things in the first place and why it was important to do so. and seemingly, all around the same linear time frame. by studying these common similarities in the mathematics of these places, has allowed new ways to understand where WE have come from and expanded a host of other disciplines.

from this forum, NEXUS 2012 is chock full of people that travel to ancient sites all over the world, and they are doing conscious work there. it is no different than what we are doing with this site. and from this perspective, when we look at the ancient sites that are NOW being discovered, it could be theorized that there may be a significance to that awakening of new energy centers of the earth grid.

i am not offended at all by you contacting people to bring their attention to this site kathy, you could have been doing this all along if you were so inclined. yet, i would ask you to refer them to me, since at this time, no one has investigated the site as much as i have, and i can answer any questions they may have with the information that i have gathered thus far. for the next few months, there are several members of this forum that are going to come take a look, and then there will be someone other than myself, that can speak to their own experience and opinion.

and lastly, in regards to your interest in this site, which is decidedly confusing on many levels as you seem to be focused on something i can't even discern as adding to any further investigation, but rather making inappropriate suggestions based on having absolutely no connection to the site what so ever, other than what i have shared here. this does not add anything to this ongoing discussion and speaks loudly of your attachment and agenda to this process. this is not the kind of representation that this ancient site deserves and would be better served by someone with an open mind, especially as it relates to consciousness and energy.

until the time comes when there has been investigation that you would consider scientific, all i can say, is what i know at this time. i think i have done that throughout this process, sharing photos of the site, and doing massive amounts of leg work to add validity to what it may or may not be.

as far as the conscious explorations that i and a few others have done on this site, there is no reason to share that information here at this time. it would be met with resistance by some, while for others, who are more sensitive to energy and their own level of awareness, it would have an opposite effect.

there is a story to tell about this site, and oddly enough, it greatly resembles the process that we, as a social consciousness, are undergoing as we speak. contemplate that, and you may understand on a deeper level what you are not 'seeing' at this time.

we are working towards, with every step we make, a scientific investigation. i have every hope that folks will be able to visit the site, and experience it in their own way. i also fully admit, that what i have personally experienced there with the energies that are present, may not be provable on any level what so ever. and understanding this, does not take away from the validity of my experience.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 09-04-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:24 PM   #119
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i have been a professional photographer for over 5 years now. and since i am aware of what causes a lens flare, and i was the person who took the picture, i can attest that it is, in fact, not a lens flare. i was completely aware of the environment and the placement of the sun.

there is a heavy tree canopy there, so i had to adjust the camera setting to brighten it up a bit.

i can also speak to seeing lights flying around this spot as i looked in my camera, then looked up and saw them with my eyes. this is what happened when i took the photograph of those lights, i thought i was going to catch some orbs, got this instead.

i posted this expanded picture here, so people could see the orientation of the anomaly. plus, to notice the spacing between these slabs.
Actually, there is evidence that there is light coming towards you through the trees. Doesn't matter whether there was a tree canopy, the evidence is that there was the necessary light coming right through the opening in the trees... doesn't take much... and you were in the right spot, and your camera lens was set up perfectly to make a rainbow 'flare' as it took the picture.

You can even see the circle of your camera's lens shape right in the picture... it's quite obvious.

I suggest you post your picture on one of the forums of photographers... with no comments from you, and ask their opinion.

And you're a professional photographer? That means you are for hire, correct? Do you have a studio or office where you advertise and sell your services?

Quote:
hello truthseeker360,
i have not had the photo analyzed. what would i look for?
Have you considered taking a good print of the photo and go ask about 5 other truly professional photographers at businesses in your area?

I've already asked one friend I have who does operate a full time photography studio... been there 10 years, 3 full time employees, reputation very good in my community, to look at this one picture of yours... and the answer was... "definitely lens flare". And the 1st comment before the final answer, was, "kathy, I know you're running a national photo contest... and you're asking me for my opinion on the photo quality and content of a photo on the internet on a forum like that? are you serious?" and when I went ahead and said yes, just please look at the picture... I got my answer.

Last edited by KathyT; 09-06-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #120
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I was reading this post this morning and marveling at the pictures.

The portal image.... it makes my heart and solar plexus chakra POUND.

Anyway, I was talking it over with my husband. He is in the midst of reading, "The Great Shift: Co-Creating a New World for 2012 and Beyond." written by the channels of the Hathors and The High Council of Sirius, et all.
He keeps experiencing all of these crazy synchros with what he reads and what happens or is said to him before or after he reads a section....

He smiled ear to ear this morning as I explained to him what I was reading on this post this morning. Here is what he read last night right before bed....

Page 211 in the High Council of Sirius section. They are answering a question about what is beneath the Sphinx::

Beneath the Lioness lies the Hall of Records in which are recorded all the thoughts ever thought, all the words ever spoken and every secret code ever encoded in the multidimensional universe.

There are found all the keys to activate the network of pyramids on all continents, the temples of all worshipers, the energy grids of the outer and inner bodies of Gaia, and access routes to Agartha.

There lies and unadorned chamber, circular in form (representative of the Atum, the One of Creation), that serves as a resonance chamber for the music of creation to be played when the time is reached that Human consciousness can decipher just how the symphony is written and stored in the Sphinx.

Your archeologists have already penetrated this sacred space, disappointed at its simplicity and barren walls, for they have no idea of its purpose. Spiritual matters will be enabled to decode the many layers of consciousness and sound the music, and that will only occur when the Human race has made the shift, creating the necessary harmonics.

----------------------
I really think this site is so much more than we can see.
I FEEL it.
And this strange coincidence is confirmation for me of that feeling.

Thanks for sharing.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:19 AM   #121
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
I was reading this post this morning and marveling at the pictures.

The portal image.... it makes my heart and solar plexus chakra POUND.

Anyway, I was talking it over with my husband. He is in the midst of reading, "The Great Shift: Co-Creating a New World for 2012 and Beyond." written by the channels of the Hathors and The High Council of Sirius, et all.
He keeps experiencing all of these crazy synchros with what he reads and what happens or is said to him before or after he reads a section....

He smiled ear to ear this morning as I explained to him what I was reading on this post this morning. Here is what he read last night right before bed....

Page 211 in the High Council of Sirius section. They are answering a question about what is beneath the Sphinx::

Beneath the Lioness lies the Hall of Records in which are recorded all the thoughts ever thought, all the words ever spoken and every secret code ever encoded in the multidimensional universe.

There are found all the keys to activate the network of pyramids on all continents, the temples of all worshipers, the energy grids of the outer and inner bodies of Gaia, and access routes to Agartha.

There lies and unadorned chamber, circular in form (representative of the Atum, the One of Creation), that serves as a resonance chamber for the music of creation to be played when the time is reached that Human consciousness can decipher just how the symphony is written and stored in the Sphinx.

Your archeologists have already penetrated this sacred space, disappointed at its simplicity and barren walls, for they have no idea of its purpose. Spiritual matters will be enabled to decode the many layers of consciousness and sound the music, and that will only occur when the Human race has made the shift, creating the necessary harmonics.

----------------------
I really think this site is so much more than we can see.
I FEEL it.
And this strange coincidence is confirmation for me of that feeling.

Thanks for sharing.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
thank you for the love bomb dear Claudia! this makes perfect sense to me, as it does for you and many others. it is really wonderful that we are all moving in the same direction, explaining the same things, in different ways, with different experiences.

keep shining sister! and thank you for being the change!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:12 PM   #122
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Unlimited mind ,

This is an amazing discovery .
It seems that sacred place called you.
You are taking all the right steps .
Blessed be your journey and if you pass that portal
take us with you

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:16 PM   #123
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Dear Unlimited;

Like Arturo, I broke down and paid for two reasons. This thread is one of them.

The very first thing I wanted to say was, Wow! What a find! The emotional impact of seeing your first pics from there was amazing.

Re. who you talk to in the "official world", please! Keep your own counsel ! From a couple of your later posts, I surmise you wish to pursue some of the more "esoteric" lines of investigation, before letting "the straights" wander all over it. If so, then I can only say, "Good on ya!" The site isn't going anywhere, plenty of time for the "publish or perish" crowd to climb over each others backs, over this, later.

Having had some experience with this, I would remind you to make sure that you are the one interviewing them. 'Nuff said.

A couple of thoughts...
Quote:
If so, you might be able to get the park officials, who often have archeologists on staff, to take a look. Another option would be to go to a local museum of natural history, and see if they have an archeologist on staff who could take a look.
We live out here in California, near the Big Bear mountains. My son has volunteered up there for the last 12+ years in more ways than I could possibly list here. Everything from doing the scut work, no one else wants to, to taking inner city kids up for a day in the mountains, on and on. In my opinion, he knows them as well, or better than anyone except the Rangers who travel the place 5 days a week, their whole career.

(the point) He was a part of the volunteers to the Rangers for nearly 7 years before they let him "in" on a different level. There exists up there a whole string of sites, from Gold Rush miner's camps, to Indian sites and settlements. Some are known to the local schools who operate digs there, some known only to the Rangers themselves. They keep them off the maps, and off the "radar" to preserve them.

To point blank ask them if they do something similar back there might worry them, but, to quietly ask one if there was anything they could do to "help" keep the place pristine, sure couldn't hurt (having typed that, it occurs that you may have already done this, silly me)

Quote:
Yet another option would be to approach archeologists at a local college or university. This can sometimes be frustrating, but it should be done, and who knows?
Please see my previous caution, and the fact that, to "well educated" geologists and archeologists, this site....

near Yonagumi Island, is "nothing more than a normal erosion pattern." (yeah, right!)

Quote:
what we are aware of now, is that there are ancient sites (that have been studied) that are on energy points all over the planet, and they are part of a grid.
A suggestion for your "list":
Where are the local magnetic lay lines, in relation to this site. They could say much, including the possibility of leading to additional construction.

People have driven by the site, perhaps daily, for .... how long? Coupled with your statement that, "...several have almost made it, and then had to cancel at the last minute." is a good indication that the place itself has it's own ability to "hide in plain sight". The fact that "other matters" have kept them away, is what it is. You made the proper noise in the right places, their loss, not yours.

Yet, in the end, it reached out to you. While that may not make sense to others, while they may even think that arrogant, or selfish, I don't get even a smidgen of that from your writing. Stay true to that, let it unfold.

I think you've found a beautiful, and magical place. Do your best.

Fred

PS: Something from a book I have been absorbing, lately...
"Trust not your good intentions. They are not enough. But trust implicitly your willingness, whatever else may enter. Concentrate only on this, and be not disturbed by what shadows surround it. They are why you came."
This seems like one of those moments.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #124
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

unlimited mind,

Checking in to see if there has been anything new happening. It is good to see some new interest in the site by some new memebers. It is always good to get new perspectives on things. Sunday 9/6/09 about noon I had a sudden burst of energy that lasted for severval days and wondered if something may have happened. Keep up the good work and all will be revealed in time.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:02 AM   #125
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Unlimited mind ,

This is an amazing discovery .
It seems that sacred place called you.
You are taking all the right steps .
Blessed be your journey and if you pass that portal
take us with you

Love always
mudra
hello dearest mudra,
i have been missing you. i am very happy that your attention has found this thread, and now have become a part of the energy of the ancient site. i hope your visit with some of the avalonians will be grand, maybe soon you can come to the states for a visit.

you can take a journey with the portal, it is really powerful. and with your open heart, you will certainly travel far. and as with any dimensional travel, ask for someone to go with you to help bring you back safely.

many blessings and much love to you