Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-27-2009, 08:30 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Was Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA

Ok putting all arguements to one side read further... I know this sounds a little absurd...but read on and do your own research...When I first read Steve's post about Michael Jackson the first thing that came to mind was EMR!! I have done a little bit of research and found this...Any more please post...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M85JDYYV2Tc

Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative journalist, Jane Burgermeister, who is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway, and as we can read:

Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative journalist, Jane Burgermeister, who is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway, and as we can read:

“Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

In her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S. under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.

Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain.

The charges contend that these defendants conspired with each other and others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis. They did this by bioengineering and then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically the "bird flu" virus and the "swine flu virus" in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program which would be the means of administering a toxic biological agent to cause death and injury to the people of the U.S. This action is in direct violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-terrorism Act.”

Further reading here.. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1244.htm

and here... http://naturalnews.com/z026503_pande...terrorism.html

COME ON GUYS PUTTING ALL THINGS TO ONE SIDE, PERHAPS HE REALLY WANTED TO CHANGE THE WORLD??... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4OVC...eature=related

viking

Last edited by viking; 06-27-2009 at 12:21 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:49 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA

Whenever I hear "cardiac arrest" and a famous person dies, I become suspecious.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:17 AM   #3
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative journalist, Jane Burgermeister, ...
This is a STRANGE coincidence

Another dead guy. Michael Jackson...???!!!
Old 06-27-2009, 09:42 AM   #4
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Whenever I hear "cardiac arrest" and a famous person dies, I become suspecious.
Me too. It's just too "convenient", if you get what I mean.
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:02 AM   #5
viking
Avalon Senior Member

WATCH AND READ VERY CAREFULLY .... PLEASE PASS AROUND.

Jane Burgermeister has filed charges with the FBI alleging that a corporate and government criminal syndicate under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO are using genetically engineered flu virus as an act of Bioterrorism.

Keep track of this story as it unfolds and keep your eye on Jane Burgermeister..let's pray that she is shielded by the Light!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpXxSdj0rJQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayi5OazGxAc

viking
Old 06-27-2009, 02:44 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
WATCH AND READ VERY CAREFULLY .... PLEASE PASS AROUND.

Jane Burgermeister has filed charges with the FBI alleging that a corporate and government criminal syndicate under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO are using genetically engineered flu virus as an act of Bioterrorism.

Keep track of this story as it unfolds and keep your eye on Jane Burgermeister..let's pray that she is shielded by the Light!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpXxSdj0rJQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayi5OazGxAc

viking
Yes viking.....I fear for her safety.......

PLEASE PEOPLE......LETS VISUALIZE HER IN A SAFETY BUBBLE OF GOLDEN WHITE LIGHT & ANYTHING ELSE YOU CARE TO ADD TO PROTECT HER. SHE IS RISKING HER LIFE FOR ALL OF US.......LETS SHIELD HER FROM HARM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:54 PM   #7
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

We the people we must investigate all these things! We have the mental power, the duty and the spiritual guidance to do this!

We owe this investigation to our World and we owe it to Michael for all the high conscience states that he gave to many of us, while listening to his songs.

Sleep in peace Michael and us LET'S SLEEP NO MORE!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #8
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Since you brought up this thread.... I was wondering if Operation Black Jack 21 was perhaps related to Michael Jackson instead of some other event.

He does have 7 albums and he died on a 7 day not sure what the other 7 is though... just an observation.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:26 PM   #9
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Since you brought up this thread.... I was wondering if Operation Black Jack 21 was perhaps related to Michael Jackson instead of some other event.

He does have 7 albums and he died on a 7 day not sure what the other 7 is though... just an observation.
I'm sure 777 The Great Work is working on connecting the dots as we speak, & will probably report in soon.......?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:10 PM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think he died. I think he was murdered. I don't trust some of the things I've read about the behavior of his doctor.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:44 PM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I'm sure 777 The Great Work is working on connecting the dots as we speak, & will probably report in soon.......?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #12
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can't find articles about Michael Jackson supporting Jane Burgermeister. In fact, there's not much about Jane Burgermeister either.

Here's an allegedly email to Margaret Chan from Jane Burgermeister on fourwinds10:
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1240676697

As far as ATS is reliable, there's these posts, most from Trunkeight:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg2#pid6575562
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg2#pid6574849
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6582116
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6582874
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6583747
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6583773
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6583793
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:47 PM   #13
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Humble Janitor,

I hope Michael Jackson has died as they're burying him tomorrow!

I know what you mean though about the doctor. Although I don't beleive that the CIA had anything to do with his demise, there is something not quite right about the situation.

The coronor said that he didn't suspect foul play, even though the cause of death was deferred, which is sort of a contradiction in a way. If the cause of death was deferred, foul play shouldn't be ruled out.

However, this could have been a ploy to get Doctor Murray to turn up for questioning.

As I understand it, Murray didn't have a permit to act as a doctor in California.

What disturbs me is that the doctor was 'pumping' Jackson during the 911 call on a bed! Any doctor knows that you need a firm surface, like, as the 911operator advised, the floor.

The 911 call was made after Jackson had died. The caller said that the patient was not responding to the 'pumping'. If the doctor was on hand and he knew that Jackson was entering in some sort of problem, before he needed to pump he could have taken Jackson in his own car the seven minutes or so to the hospital.

The coronor said that there were no external markings on the body. This is a very important piece of information, as there SHOULD HAVE BEEN external markings on the body, like bruising, possible cracked ribs.

Anyone who knows about CPR, knows that it isn't like we see on the TV shows where somebody simply sits on a patient and pushes against the heart. You have to give the heart a shock to try and kick start it and then do the 1, 2, 3's. To give that shock, you have to really hit down hard, so to pass by the sternum bone (well cartlidge) that protects the heart and lungs. So hard in fact that a skinny man like Jackson could quite easily have suffered a broken rib, but at least would have bruising around the sternum area of the chest and this should have been visible.

The doctor continued giving CPR for forty minutes when the ambulance arrived, also in the ambulance during its' seven minute journey and even in the hospital, thus eliminating any participation of the paramedics and even for some minutes some of the doctors in the hospital. This to me is also odd.

Of course we'll never know if Jackson was taken out by a third person like Murray, or if Murray found Jackson in an unconscious state.

Two hypotheses are that Jackson was so depressed and disappointed with the world that he took himself out, or that the people who were involved with those multi million sell out concerts didn't like the fact that Jackson was cancelling the events creating a humongous financial loss. Jackson was after all worth more dead than alive.

A third hypothesis is that, of course, Murray is a quack.

Time will tell.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I don't think he died. I think he was murdered. I don't trust some of the things I've read about the behavior of his doctor.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:01 PM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Now there is a version that his chest was bruised....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Truth will find itself... always ... in time...

Steve don't underestimate the CIA ... They have committed more crimes than you can imagine.

Anyway just got this update...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhXoOGH59ZM

viking
Old 07-07-2009, 05:03 PM   #16
Nebula

MJ is being buried today and it almost seems the media and the whole world is captivated by this!
Old 07-07-2009, 05:56 PM   #17
no caste

Quote:
Anyway just got this update...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhXoOGH59ZM
Hi viking - What was this video about? It was removed by user.

now curious
Old 07-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #18
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Michael's song, "They Don't Really Care About Us" is very timely.

check it out.

http://heavenlycatalyst144.blogspot.com/

NOTE: If you look at the blog date JUNE 9th to current. I have posted many songs and some text trying to talk to one of THEY'RE assets/agents. Im in close contact with her and she is being used to get to me. She has contracts and missing soul pieces that are holding her in bondage to the evil dark forces. If you have it within your hearts could you please pray for her. thank you.

Last edited by Visvasa144; 07-07-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #19
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Hi viking - What was this video about? It was removed by user.

now curious
Hi Caste
It was with referance to further suspicians about his death...I will see if I can track it down....

Viking
Old 07-07-2009, 07:56 PM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

There was a video posted on ATS about Jackson's "ghost". It was too animated to be a shadow and there's a lot of arguing over it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am67-Sew7k

I don't know but I believe in ghosts, have seen a ghost and my first reaction is that it was a ghost, very likely his ghost.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #21
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
pray that she is shielded by the Light!!
I agree, but I want to propose a refinement to your request.

On the basis that She is as much me as you are, surely we must be the ones who ensure she is sheilded by asking for that very thing? No one is going to do this for us unless we ask!

It occurred to me that once you know something must be done or not, you have a free-will choice to make about wether or not you do it. The choice to let someone/thing else do it for you is a equivalent to a personal choice not to do it, such an act is something which we are jointly and severally responsible for.

I therefore ask that the agencies of the power, light and love of the one infinite creator: bless, shield and protect this woman so that she may weild her sword of truth for the highest and best good of all.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:57 PM   #22
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I agree, but I want to propose a refinement to your request.

On the basis that She is as much me as you are, surely we must be the ones who ensure she is sheilded by asking for that very thing? No one is going to do this for us unless we ask!

It occurred to me that once you know something must be done or not, you have a free-will choice to make about wether or not you do it. The choice to let someone/thing else do it for you is a equivalent to a personal choice not to do it, such an act is something which we are jointly and severally responsible for.

I therefore ask that the agencies of the power, light and love of the one infinite creator: bless, shield and protect this woman so that she may weild her sword of truth for the highest and best good of all.

A..
Hey Anchor,
are you referring to this girl/asset/agent that im requesting prayer for?
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:14 PM   #23
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
Hey Anchor,
are you referring to this girl/asset/agent that im requesting prayer for?
I dont know. My post was referring to Viking's post about Jane Burgermeister.

I cannot go to the blog you reffered to in your post from where I am, so I cant tell if its the same person.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:26 AM   #24
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I dont know. My post was referring to Viking's post about Jane Burgermeister.

I cannot go to the blog you reffered to in your post from where I am, so I cant tell if its the same person.

A..
Anchor I totally agree with you....

We all need to follow this story as she is trying desperately to uncover what most of us suspect...

I have just found this... apparantly she has been fired!!! Where does this leave her criminal charges filed against the FBI!!

quote..
Austrian journalist Jane Bürgermeister, who recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several high ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism, has been fired from her job. “On Monday, I was unexpectedly fired from my job as European Correspondent of the Renewable Energy World website,” Bürgermeister writes on her blog.

Bürgermeister's Bioterrorism Evidence law suit points to an international corporate criminal syndicate and extensively details its plan to carry out mass genocide against the American people by unleashing a deadly flu virus and instituting a forced vaccination program.

As part of Burgermeister's lawsuit she claims, “There is proof many organizations — World Health Organization, UN as well as vaccine companies such as Baxter and Novartis — are part of a single system under the control of a core criminal group, who give the strategic leadership, and who have also funded the development, manufacturing and release of artificial viruses in order to justify mass vaccinations with a bioweapon substance in order to eliminate the people of the USA, and so gain control of the assets, resources etc of North America.”

Bürgermeister names Barack Obama, the UN’s Influenza coordinator David Nabarro, WHO director Margaret Chan, HHS secretary Kathleen Sibelius, DHS secretary Janet Napolitano, bankster kingpins David de Rothschild and David Rockefeller, international criminal financier George Soros, and others as defendants. The WHO, European Union, the CDC and other research labs, FEMA, vaccine companies, and the DHS have interacted with each other to develop and distribute biological weapons, the journalist contends, and have leveraged funding through the banking system and its global drug trade mechanism.
end of quote.

We all need to pay particular attention to this as this has been planed along time ago..

confirmed here...listen very carefully ot this video and replace the word 'classified'
with 'swine flu' !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXfXuk6aWJc

This has all been orchestrated by the PTB...please do your own research and uncover more truths.

viking
Old 07-09-2009, 03:12 AM   #25
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
confirmed here...listen very carefully ot this video and replace the word 'classified'
with 'swine flu' !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXfXuk6aWJc
You are aware that it's fake? It's an Onion:
http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...fied_bill_will
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote