Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:02 AM   #1
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Default Objective crop circle anylisis

Just watched a documentary on http://www.richplanet.net/ about crop circles and want to know what the community thinks of the docu. Documentary is about one hour long.

Documentary listed here: http://www.richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=207

The information is quite surprising, at least in the end where the narrator lists military intelligence 5 (this documentary is focused on Great Britain) may be behind a portion of crop-circles. If the information is correct; I surmise there may be a communication plan going on from the military to whoever are making the real ones.
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:03 AM   #2
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Objective crop circle anylisis

Interesting. Thanks,Tony...

Perhaps someone should show this to David Wilcock...
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #3
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing the link:

This film is absolutely brilliant and I urge everyone to watch who is interested in cropcircles. It is excellently researched and parallels the UFO coverup in the US.

It is proposing that MI5 are funding artists to "muddy the waters" by creating many of the more complex circles since 1992. Essentially psychologically manipulating the masses. Just another example of how we are being duped by TPTB.

I have infact been in a genuine crop circle formation. I accidently stumbled upon it on my way back from Glastonbury in 1998. It was enormous but simple in design, consisting of a huge circle, a trunk and two smaller circles at each side. If seen from the air I imagine it would look like a humanoid. I believe it to be genuine because went I entered it it was absolutely buzzing with electricity, in fact I got several electric shocks whilst standing in it.

I live for the day when we have true transparency in government and we all realise we are supposed to be on the same side.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:49 AM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

If we have in mind that goverments have made deals with hostile ET groups, it is not surprising that they are collaborating with them to create disinformation

What we are not told is that symbols are the language of the emotional body (Michael Tsarion and Jordan Maxwell have videos about this) and the planet also has a emotional body like us. Whatever is done to the planet goes through the grids that in turn affect us too

So they are imprinting the planet, ETs and military alike to a purpose...their own agenda

From a very good confidential source I am told that beneficial ETs will not normally make crop circles because that will be interfering with the free will of the planet and the races that inhabit it

A great majority of people in this planet are sleepers, meaning that they subconsciously follow the program they have been give by TV, HAARP, school, books, radio, etc., from my perspective crop circles are just one form more of programing.

If one observe the images it is easy to notice that most of them are base ten, so very likely to come from the ones that seek the demise of the human race in my opinion

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:38 AM   #5
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post

If one observe the images it is easy to notice that most of them are base ten, so very likely to come from the ones that seek the demise of the human race in my opinion

Cheers
Would you mind clarifying this statement as I don't understand what it means. Also It doesn't make sense that if the British government was in cahoots with malevolent ETs that they would then chase balls of light with military helicopters. Frankly, I don't think they know anymore than we do.

Love Kriya
Old 12-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

You can see the youtube videos of William Cooper a wistleblower that knew about the involvement of western government and hostile ETs

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Add to this, a friend of mine made a documentary film on crop cirlces
http://www.newparadigm.no/films.html
They took measurements after people stepped out of the circles- their thyroid function dropped by 40%. Doesn't sound good......
Off to watch this- thanks!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:18 PM   #8
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to know if any of the 2012 crop circle messages are legit
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quite possible 2012 is a psy ops operation .......
Old 12-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #10
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Quite possible 2012 is a psy ops operation .......
I was thinking the same thing.

Perhaps the intention is to distract us and to create fear so we lose control of our positive vibration.

However I do enjoy the people who speak positively of 2012, because I always thought the Mayan calendar and prophecy was about a Golden Age, not some catastrophic age.

However I think there is some evidence, some pretty strong evidence, that we are either undergoing changes now, or are going to undergo sudden changes come 2012. We should be aware of this at least.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #11
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I just want to know if any of the 2012 crop circle messages are legit
No I don't believe any of the 2012 crops circles are genuine.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:32 PM   #12
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I agree there are changes- who knows really what is going to happen.
Again if we lose our physical bodies it's not the end of the world. It's all fine to me in the end.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #13
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

I can not comment on other circles or the bs in the doc but i can say this for a fact: whether it be by alien or not, the crop circles i decifered are diagrams of technological devices and rituals of accension.
Some give you ways to bulid things, others teach you how to invoke things or manifest energies.

I have wadded through alot of circles and only the ones that resonate with me i feel are true regardless of "who" they came from.
If i could get Richard Hogland, David Wilcock, Bill Ryan, Henry Deacon, Duncan O'finnion, And a few others into the same room with me as a council there would be no more secrets.

The council in power must be reseated.
It is time for change and the time is now!
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:46 AM   #14
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Objective crop circle anylisis

I do think that all of these things are possible. One additional thing is that the government is providing crop circles (steeling from farmers by ruining crops...) to communicate back to these ET's or who-ever is doing this officially real crop circles. HOWEVER -- MOST TO ALL CROP CIRCLES CAN BE RELATED TO A TYPE OF MATHEMATICS; OR FRACTALS. (just by the nature and shape of these crop circles is the evidence I am using.)

For reference in fractals look at: http://classes.yale.edu/fractals/

Go figure, an ivy league school is hosting fractals; thus something must be true about crop circles and other geometric figures.
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alien, circle, crop, fractal, great britain