Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 07:13 PM   #1
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Ascension & Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

Since the 60s meditation has become very popular in the western world and is being used as a means of enlightenment, relaxation, stress management, and good health. Since then there has been an influx of culture and tools used the world over that specializes in steering and enhancing meditative states. From Mala Beads and Tao Totems , to binaural beats and brainwave entrainment CDs it can be said that sounds and brain wave function has a significant effect on the body.

Sound has been seen as an integral part in achieving enlightenment and the most famous of mediators and meditative cultures create these sounds through chants, mantras, gongs, and the singing bowls found worldwide. These days people are using brainwave generators, binaural beats, and ascension tones to produce a more focused and energizing meditative experience. Among these tones I feel that the The Solfeggio Ascension Frequencies are the most relevant concerning the changing/activation of DNA and I want to thank Mikill for inspiring me to make this post. Since it is so covered so well already on the net I will simply paste some general info on this with links you can follow up on if you like.

Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses.

These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they’ve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

To learn more about how Solfeggio Frequencies Repair DNA Read the full article here.

Various Youtubers have created various videos for these frequencies displaying sacred geometry and other soothing visuals to help during meditation and DNA Activation.

174 HZ - Foundation

285 HZ - Quantum Cognition

396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear

417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change

528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships

741 Hz – Awakening Intuition

852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

Note: there is some disparity between the names
and or functions of these frequencies and
IMHO the names do not matter.
Just the frequencies concerning application.

Evolution of the Gregorian Musical "Solfeggio" (Scale) form Initially Six (6) Notes
The Original Solfeggio
1. Ut - queant laxis
2. Re - sonare fibris
3. Mi - ra gestorum
4. Fa - muli tuorum
5. Sol - ve polluti
6. La -0 biireatum
The Earlier Modified Solfeggio
1. Ut - queant laxis
2. Re - sonare fibris
3. Mi - ra gestorum
4. Fa - muli tuorum
5. Sol - ve polluti
6. La - biireatum
7. SI - Sancto Iohannes
The Current Modified Solfeggio
1. Do - queant laxis
2. Re - sonare fibris
3. Mi - ra gestorum
4. Fa - muli tuorum
5. Sol - ve polluti
6. La - biireatum
7. TI - Sancto Iohannes
(From Page 177: Fig 5.6):
The Secret Solfeggio Frequencies: Sound Vibration Rates for Creation and Destruction:
1. Ut = 396 = 9
2. Re = 417 = 3
3. Mi = 528 = 6
4. Fa = 639 = 9
5. Sol = 741 = 3
6. La = 852 = 6
Definitions of Tones in the Latin Solfeggio Including "Hidden Entries" From Webster's Dictionary

UT-quent laxis
1. a syllable used for the first note in the diatonic scale in an early solminzation system and later replaced by do. 2. the syllable sung to this note in a medieval hymn to St. John the Baptist. <Gk. -Gamut- 1. the entire scale or range; the Gamut of dramatic emotion from grief to joy. 2. the whole series of recognized musical notes [1425-75]; late ME (Middle English)><ML (Medieval Latin)-contraction, of Gamma, used to represent the first lowest tone of (G) in the Medieval Scale Ut, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Si. <Gk - Gamma- 1. the third letter of the Greek alphabet. 2. the third in a series of items. 3. a star that is usually the third brightest in a constellation. 4. a unit of weight equal to one microgram. 5. a unit of magnetic field strength equal to 10 to the fifth power gauss. (quent: needing), (laxis: loose; axis-an affiliation of two or more nations. Also Axis Powers.)
RE-sonare fibris (Res-o-nance)
1 a: the state of quality of being resonant. b(1) a vibration of large amplitude in a mechanical or electrical system caused by a relatively small periodic stimulus of the same or nearly the same period as the natural vibration period of the system 2. the prolongation of sound by reflection; reverberation. 3a. Amplification of a source of speech sounds, esp. of phonation, by sympathic vibration of the air, eesp. in the cavities of the mouth, nose and pharynx. b. a characteristic quality of a particular voice speech sound imparted by the distribution of amplitudes among the cavities of the head, chest, and throat. 4a. a larger than normal vibration produced in response to a stimulus whose frequency is close to the natural frequency of the vibrating system, as an electrical circuit, in which a value much larger than average is maintained for a given frequency. 5a. a quality of enriched significance, profundity, or allusiveness; a poem has a resonance beyond its surface meaning. 6. the chemical phenomenon in which the arrangements of the valance electrons of a molecule changes back and forth between two or more states. (in percussing for diagnostic purposes) a sound produced when air is present [1485-95]; <MF (Middle French), <L Resonantia, Echo=Reson (are) to resound + Antia-ance. (Re-a prefix, occurring orig. in loan words from Latin, use to form verbs denoting action in a backward direction, Action in answer to or intended to undo a situation, or that performance of the new action brings back an earlier state of affairs. (fibris: fibre string, vocal cord.)
MI-ra gestorum (Miracle)
1. an extraordinary occurrence that surpasses all known human powers or natural forces and is ascribed to a divine or supernatural cause esp. to God. 2. a superb or surpassing example of something; wonder, marvel {1125-75}, ME<L Miraculum=Mira(Ri) to wonder at. fr (French): sighting, aiming to hold against the light. (gestorum: gesture; movements to express thought, emotion, any action, communication, etc. intended for effect.)
FA-muli tuorum (Famuls.)
... plural Famuli, 1a. servant/s, or attendant/s, esp. of a scholar or a magician [1830 - 40<L (Latin), servant, of family. (Tourum - quorum - 1. the number of members of a group required to be present to transact business or carry out an activity legally. usu. a majority. 2. a particularly chosen group. [1425-75;<L quorum of whom; from a use of the word in commissions written in Latin specifying a quorum.)
SO-lve polluti (So-lve')
1. to find the answer or explanation for; clear-up; explain; to solve a mystery or puzzle, to work out the answer or solution to (a mathematical problem.) [1400-50, Late ME<L Solvere to loosen, release dissolve=so-var, after velarl, of se-set-luere to wash; (see Ablution.) Ablution n. 1. a cleansing with water or other liquid, esp. as a religious ritual. [1350-1400]. (Pollutii-pollute-luted, 1. to make foul or unclean,)
LA-bii reatum (Labi-al)
1. of pertaining to or resembling a Labium. 2. of pertaining to the lips, 3. (of a speech sound) articulated using one of both lips. 4. of or designating the surface of a tooth facing the lips. 5. the labial speech sound, esp. consonant, [1585-95]; ML lingual. (reatum - reaction - 1. a reverse movement or tendency; an action in a reverse direction or manner. 2. a movement toward extreme political conservatism; 3. a desire to return to an earlier system or order. 3. action in response to some influence, event etc.; 4. a physiological response to an action or condition. b. a physiological change indicating sensitivity to a foreign matter.) 6. mech. the instantaneous response of a system to an applied force, manifested as the exertion of a force equal in magnitude, but opposite in direction, to the applied force [1635-45].
SI (Sancte Johannes)
1. a person of exceptional holiness, formally recognized by the Christian Church esp. by Canonization. 2. a person of great virtue or benevolence. 3. a founder or patron, as of a movement. 4. a member of any various Christian groups. 5. to acknowledge as a Saint. Canonize [1150-1200]; ME Seinte. Canon: 1. an ecclesiastical rule or law enacted by a council or other competent authority and, in the Roman Catholic Church, approved by the Pope. 3. a body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding, esp. in a field of study of art. 6. any officially recognized set of sacred books. 10. the part of the mass between Sanctus and the communion. 11. consistent, note-for-note imitation of one melodic line by another, in which the second line starts after the first. (axiomatic). 1. pertaining to or of the nature of an axiom; self-evident. 2. a universally accepted principle or rule. 3. a proposition in logic or mathematics that is assumed without proof for the sake of studying consequences that follow from it.
Source

I am absolutely positive that this is not an exhaustive source of information on this subject and invite correction and more material on this subject so feel free to add to this thread your own links and sources concerning the Solfeggio Frequencies.

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ascension & Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

Glad to see this info staying up and on the top for people to see. I give it a big ~

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #3
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

I find these Solfeggio frequencies really interesting - so thank you for posting your information

Before I heard about them, I came across a CD of Gregorian Chants, was drawn to them, played them and found them so peaceful. All my stresses drift way when that CD is on. Even if these chants no longer contain the right frequencies

As I'm just learning about Sofeggio, can someone tell me how they should be used? Should they be listened to once a day, twice a day, for ten minutes, one hour....etc. etc.

Cheers!
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:10 PM   #4
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
As I'm just learning about Sofeggio, can someone tell me how they should be used? Should they be listened to once a day, twice a day, for ten minutes, one hour....etc. etc.

Cheers!
Wow...one hour would be awesome as far as any meditation goes and if you have that endurance then this will absolutely blow your mind.

But there are lots of things you could do I suppose...

You could meditate with earphones on with these tones in the background.

You may have one you find works best right after you get up, and another for going to sleep soon after once you have a feel for them

You could listen to them while surfing the net or take a pit stop surfing the web and mosey on over to youtube and take a 3-5 break

You could set up a daily schedule to play what and when

all up to you...

You can play around with them however you desire, follow your bliss.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:48 AM   #5
Jaan
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Ascension & Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

I am learning more and more every day!

Thank you
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:55 PM   #6
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

There is information about Solfeggio Frequencies on the thread
"DNA Activation" (2.17.09), chiefly from Frank Samuel, a
former Avalon member who writes about how he was
remarkably healed through listening to these frequencies.

Frank recommends leaving them playing through the night
while you are asleep.

There are also links to further information from this thread.

I myself have been using the CD "Holy Harmony" (Jonathan
Goldman with Sarah Benson). I can't, as yet, lay claim
to perfect healing, but believe it is working. I find it
more benefical than the tracks I had previously laid down
from Youtube.

I hope this is useful. I do feel these chants are another
wonderful healing tool we have been given.

Love and light to all
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote