Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-02-2009, 08:51 AM   #1
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Now's the Time

I don't know about you all, but so much seems so OLD now, like from a bygone time. Ancient history depicting savages at each others' throats, glorifying war.

For example: Israel and Gaza/ Israel and Iran/ US and Russia/ US and China/ Pakistan and India: These are clearly hormonally unbalanced children with very big sticks beating each other up. An adult needs to step into the picture and take their toys away. These types of conflicts are so OLD, so endlessly cycling and futile.

Most of the conflicts on this planet look like this to me now. I don't know if I've escaped the fear-paradigm box they want us all to be in, but I see the news now and know two things:

1. Anyone trying to solve the world's problems from inside the existing paradigm box will never come up with anything new, no matter how many threats of every conceivable kind of destruction are made. There is nothing new in that box. Discussing the details from inside that box, as they do on every form of news every day, is a waste of breath.

2. We have moved beyond that box. We are outside of that box, only those in the old power do not know it yet. That box must collapse.

So this is my wish and my thought-form for the world in this new year now beginning: Grow up! Grow beyond all your limiting beliefs. Shift your priorities. Do what supports life and health on this planet, in all ways. Let us become the shining planet that we can become. Let us bring forth the "Economy that Supports Life," not continue the one that builds wealth for only a very few by sacrificing the life and health of everything else on this planet.

Peace, Love, Prosperity, and Health to all life forms on this planet -- and may we see in our reality the new ideas and new thinking that can make it so.

If you have a new idea, now is the time. A window has opened in the universe, and there's nobody to ask permission from. If you see something that needs to be done and you think you can do it, step up to the plate and do it. There's nobody in charge here.

XXXOOOXXX

Last edited by doodah; 01-02-2009 at 08:53 AM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #2
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Now's the Time

If you have a new idea, now is the time. A window has opened in the universe, and there's nobody to ask permission from. If you see something that needs to be done and you think you can do it, step up to the plate and do it. There's nobody in charge here.

Well said. Now is our opportunity.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #3
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

AGREED!!!

yes..i feel much the same these days...
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. I had a vision. In the vision two teachers took over a school. They rebelled against the constraints of the hierarchical system that made it impossible for them to carry forward and complete great teaching ideas they had. They took over and divided that school, creating a number of smaller, more flexible schools. The kids loved going there.

This struck me as only one example of the millions of creative minds that are not allowed expression on this planet, of the way we are forced to stand back saying to ourselves: "This is really messed up. I could do better than this."

Yes, you probably could. And now's the time. Step up and do it. No one will "let you lead." You must simply lead.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:48 AM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, you probably could. And now's the time. Step up and do it. No one will "let you lead." You must simply lead.

Our rallying call for the new year! Thanks, Doodah.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:28 PM   #6
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Fully agreed and in fact I'm trying to grow out of my box... sometimes it's just so hard to figure how.
I'm learning at a pace like never before yet still, the paradigm hasn't really shifted yet.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:55 PM   #7
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

anything that no longer serves pure purpose in our lives is dissolving now, it hasn't the strength nor the place to fit in anymore, it just doesn't ...

if we surrender the old need to control all we once controlled and allow for our lives to move forward into the new without pushing, we will see the miracles unfolding before us and within us ...

it truly is about observing from outside of the box, what remains in the box no longer makes any worldly sense and it no longer resonates within us ...

and in this process, what is inside the box just begins to crumble, dissolve, because it no longer receives the energy once needed to fuel it, we have stopped supplying the energy it once simply took from us ...

and so it fades, anything of the old will fade, so much already feels archaic ...

2009 feels like a wildcard year, so much change will occur, but we must remember, it will be a year to locate our authenticity, to no longer follow what is in the box because we can see and feel it dissolving ...

it will be a year to come to know who we really are and what we are able to create, for our selves and for the good of all ...

if we follow our heart this year, the window will remain open for us and will expand and grow larger and larger, soon we will come to know there are no limitations, come to know freedom like we have never known it ...

follow your heart, it knows where its going ...

now really is the time, the time is now ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:12 AM   #8
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

the paradigm hasn't really shifted yet.

First it shifts in you, then it shifts out there. That's how it works. You change, then your world changes.

so much already feels archaic ...
if we follow our heart this year, the window will remain open for us...
follow your heart, it knows where it's going ...

It's unknowable, what will be the catalyst that will kick you forward. It could be anything, a learning, an event, a vision. If your heart hurts enough and it becomes unbearable to stay inside the old paradigm one second longer, that's when you can step out. Outside, looking in, you may still not know where you are headed, but you know where you are NOT headed. You've done it before, stood on the edge of the abyss and jumped, with the faith that you would be caught up and held and protected. And it was true.

There's a tremendous power in this time. All who have responded here can feel it. And it is true -- there's nobody in charge, no permission to be asked. We are creators. We do not need permission to do our job.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:11 AM   #9
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

If your heart hurts enough and it becomes unbearable to stay inside the old paradigm one second longer, that's when you can step out. Outside, looking in, you may still not know where you are headed, but you know where you are NOT headed. You've done it before, stood on the edge of the abyss and jumped, with the faith that you would be caught up and held and protected. And it was true.

thank you doodah, you have helped me connect some dots about looking back into the box ...

when your heart feels it can no longer remain where it is any longer, allow for your heart's freedom, allow for your own authenticity ...

free your heart, free your self ...

trust and have faith in following your heart ...

and then ...

JUMP!!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 09:30 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It certainly does seem old, especially when I read about politicians wanting to print up more money so they can try and solve a problem, despite the fact that it almost never works.

It's time to move past the old way of thinking. It's like walking away from the schoolyard bully as a way of saying "This **** is getting old. I'm not going to play this game anymore" and stepping outside of the box.

As for the comment regarding paradigm shifts, it is true that you change and then the world changes. The more you realize that life is a boring game and you're sick of playing it, the more you will be able to change the rules or live independently of the game. I realize that there are so many baubles and trinkets and electronic **** that I can live without and I don't place much value in them anymore. I don't even want to work more hours than I need to and i have no more interest in becoming rich. In a way, I have changed.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:09 PM   #11
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
the paradigm hasn't really shifted yet.

First it shifts in you, then it shifts out there. That's how it works. You change, then your world changes.

so much already feels archaic ...
if we follow our heart this year, the window will remain open for us...
follow your heart, it knows where it's going ...

It's unknowable, what will be the catalyst that will kick you forward. It could be anything, a learning, an event, a vision. If your heart hurts enough and it becomes unbearable to stay inside the old paradigm one second longer, that's when you can step out. Outside, looking in, you may still not know where you are headed, but you know where you are NOT headed. You've done it before, stood on the edge of the abyss and jumped, with the faith that you would be caught up and held and protected. And it was true.

There's a tremendous power in this time. All who have responded here can feel it. And it is true -- there's nobody in charge, no permission to be asked. We are creators. We do not need permission to do our job.
I meant 'my paradigm' rather than the one. Maybe that's a wrong use of the word.
However, your quote about getting sick of the old paradigm might hold some truth but I don't think I can see either enough pain or necessity to move forward, yet I want to. I know this will come by time and I have gone through the very same changes that Humble Janitor described.
I just don't feel like the change is big enough. It's still the same, different colour. (Same **** different day.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #12
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

You know FutureEyes, Your words are as inspirational as the message . Keep them coming as they are welcome. Myself and my girlfriend both follow the intuittion .
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:39 AM   #13
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

there is so much more to life than the game we have all been playing ...
when the knowing of this realization enters our hearts and becomes one with our being ... we stop playing ...
and we start living ...
not the way we used to but the way we were always meant to ...
we then look back at the box and see and feel it much differently, so small is it then, so insignificant, so large was it when we played in it ...
and we will continue to see players playing ... and wonder why they do ...
it is then that we turn away from the shadows of the box and look to the sunlight beyond, close our eyes and feel life as it really is ...
feel within us something so new and yet, something so familiar ...
we will feel the fulfillment of just being, there is no fulfillment greater than this ...
we will know we are our own creators, with pure intention we can create miracles ...
we will feel the oneness with every living thing ...
and as we feel the light permeate our being, we will wonder why we had never looked in that direction before ...
it was always before us, we just needed to step out of the shadows of the box and sense the sunlight upon our faces and within our hearts ...
letting go of the box we will come to know was our greatest challenge ...
we stop playing, the challenge is complete ...
never without bumps and bruises, those are a given, a tough tumble within the walls of the game box but once we step out and turn to what is beyond, we won't feel the bumps and bruises and we won't remember the stories of old, no longer will they have importance ...
most significant is to let go of anything that doesn't resonate within us any longer, old beliefs, old patterns ...
to fully step out of the box is to fully step into authenticity, it is within our genuine self that we will find true fulfillment, fulfillment that we could never imagine but we will come to know ...

Old 01-06-2009, 03:40 AM   #14
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, thanks Futureeyes- beautifully put. Check out youtube for Christopher Holmes- he has an interesting take on the heart.
\
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote