Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 12:23 PM   #3426
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Red face Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

I like this Kylie one, call me soft.. whatever

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:54 PM   #3427
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Cool Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Just a note to any lurkers;

This Lounge thread is not a 'goof off' music zone for alcoholics! Though sometimes can appear as such.

We have way too much fun here alot of the time but if you care to look through the pages you will discover an astonishing amount of top-notch research and informational videos, book reviews and links to ebooks, pictures scattered through the music, art, jokes, recepies and conversations.

Dantheman62 is the honorary bartender (we like to party here) and Brinty can often be found under the tables or making people laugh.

Boudicca is head chef, but also a wonderful DJ and educator as is BROOK.

Every single person that has ever posted here has brought something unique and all of it is greatly appreciated.

This is all about genuine people having big-hearted interaction.

Sharing and caring is what AVALON LOUNGE is all about, new people are always cherished.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #3428
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

ok soft.. whatever really though luminari is much nicer

well yesturday i was cocktail waitress.........and you lumi are a mad dancing thing......entertainment officer thats it



bou x

adding this think of any other clown songs........but this one is kinda ok
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 12-08-2009 at 02:05 PM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:41 PM   #3429
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Smile Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
you lumi are a mad dancing thing......entertainment officer thats it



I like it.





Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #3430
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Exclamation Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

This has been vetted with a minor censorship so it should fall within forum guidelines of acceptability. Turn it up loud and sing along to this Camelot anthem!

YouTube- Pennywise "F*uck Authority"
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:32 PM   #3431
Freedom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 2nd star to the right and straight on till morning
Posts: 434
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

This is pretty good and the music ain't bad either......Freedom


Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #3432
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Talking Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
This has been vetted with a minor censorship so it should fall within forum guidelines of acceptability. Turn it up loud and sing along to this Camelot anthem!

YouTube- Pennywise "F*uck Authority"
nope that is just sooooo not as good as this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkAc...eature=related

note carefull use of studio version.......where is the angle halo emotion when its needed?
bou x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:04 PM   #3433
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
super vid freedom thank you
bou x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:11 PM   #3434
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvuL5jyCHOw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLhpH...eature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcU57...eature=channel

guess what it good old lenny and a shed loads of chocolate cake yummy.......going to have to bake another tomorrow as i dont think it will last the weekend.....oooops
bou x

ok i would some really kind soul tell me why i can never seem to do youtube clips properly
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 12-09-2009 at 11:14 PM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:18 AM   #3435
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Cool Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9UTCs4YOWw

We are back!!

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:52 AM   #3436
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

I'm back after three days without a computer! $120.00 bought me a new motherboard and processor and now it's better and faster than before! So I'm ready! LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:15 AM   #3437
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Blackbutt, Queensland, Australia
Posts: 1,004
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I'm back after three days without a computer! $120.00 bought me a new motherboard and processor and now it's better and faster than before! So I'm ready! LOL

And I bet they were the longest three days you can remember Dan.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:19 AM   #3438
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Yeah, the computer is where I get all my news and weather and such. I couldn't be any happier that it was so cheap for a new better motherboard and dual core processor!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:48 AM   #3439
Freedom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 2nd star to the right and straight on till morning
Posts: 434
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Boudicca...on some of the "You Tube" videos they just won't let you cut
and paste...might be an infringement of copywrite laws. Right under the
URL that you usally go to cut and paste...are the words "Embed" and in
that line it will usually say [Embedding disabled by request] then if you
look at who put the video out there...in this case it was Virgin Records
and they want to advertise their power...so to speak...they still let you
watch THEIR video but you have to come to them. There is also another
reason....that I have noticed...sometimes sites server just gets mixed
up.....case in point....the following didn't work for me either.
So it's not you. xx Freedom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2gEAvOW2nc
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:39 AM   #3440
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

LOL, Sorry I couldn't resist.....




How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?


1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
1 to move it to the Lighting section
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs image
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversyimage
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:46 AM   #3441
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Dan, you've done it again!

Brilliant.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:58 AM   #3442
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
LOL, Sorry I couldn't resist.....




How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?


1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
1 to move it to the Lighting section
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs image
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversyimage
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
very funny, loved it!

freedom thank you.......now i know

bou x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #3443
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leohcvmf8kM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FjSc...eature=related

happy music for a happy day

to you all on this fine morn.........no rain yet! fingers crossed that it stays dry.......52 days of rain is a bit much by anyones standards.
bou x

edit to add this rather cool song by an amazing man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikHI7_PMFNc
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 12-10-2009 at 10:55 AM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #3444
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Cool Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours








Shh

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #3445
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

shhhhh we wont let the cat out of the bag, lol

bou x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #3446
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Wink Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

They would never believe it anyway.

I think we may get to catch that wave to somewhere pretty spesh..

Halls Of Amenti will be open.

Surfs up Bou.

Click the pic;

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #3447
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lljB...eature=related

ride those waves!
bou x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 12-10-2009 at 03:01 PM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:03 PM   #3448
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Thumbs up Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours








Cheers!

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:07 PM   #3449
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

ching ching........cheers, that looks yummy.

bou x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:17 PM   #3450
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Thumbs up Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
Thanks Freedom, you rock!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon