Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 10:42 PM   #326
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbeac View Post
So, it would be good to know if Dr. Greer is honest or an infiltrated agent. The elite has a lot of expertise producing infiltrated agents.
You're giving the man far too much credit.

Steven Greer is simply a charlatan, and like any of his ilk, its the profit that matters most:



CSETI MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND BENEFITS SPECIAL INTERNET RATES!
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:50 PM   #327
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Yeah, I am sure that he quit his 250,000 dollar per year job in the medical industry so that he could spend the next 15 years begging people for money. "How dare he ask for donations, he is such a bad person."

Get over it.

I am sure Steven Greer is loosing sleep over those that judge him, LOL.

(Rolls eyes 4x)
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:10 PM   #328
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 44
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Yeah, I am sure that he quit his 250,000 dollar per year job in the medical industry so that he could spend the next 15 years begging people for money. "How dare he ask for donations, he is such a bad person." ...
tone3jaguar, have you read the questions I posted in my previous post? Here:

Post 325, pag. 13. Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Questions for Dr. Greer:
So, why doesn’t Dr. Greer do what he says he would do?

Why doesn’t he go immediately to the CNN and BBC and tell the world about it (the Pantone GEET motor)?
tone3jaguar, don’t you think it would be good for Dr. Greer to address those questions?
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:51 AM   #329
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbeac View Post
Why doesn’t he go immediately to the CNN and BBC and tell the world about it (the Pantone GEET motor)?
The Pantone GEET "motor" is not a free energy device. The add-on system improves the efficiency of combustion by vaporizing the fuel before it is mixed with air, but it does not eliminate the need for fuel. Various forms of water injection have been used with internal combutions engines for various reasons, but the water is not itself serving as a fuel. Perhaps Greer is not telling the world about it because it does not meet the criteria he has in mind.

Geet controversy v. fact
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:08 AM   #330
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 44
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
The Pantone GEET "motor" is not a free energy device. The add-on system improves the efficiency of combustion ...
Jnana, in my previous post (Post 325, pag. 13) I said specifically the following:
The Pantone GEET motor (...) is a type of “transitional technology” to increase the efficiency of current technologies. “Transitional technologies” were acknowledged by Dr. Greer in his briefing to Obama
Let’s see the exact words Dr. Greer uses in his briefing to Obama on page 3:

Summary of Breakthrough Energy Technologies
PREPARED FOR: The President of the United States and Members of the US Congress
PREPARED BY: Steven M. Greer, MD and Theodore C. Loder III, PhD
AERO INC. P.O. Box 265. Crozet, VA 22932

http://www.disclosureproject.org/PDF...nts/Energy.pdf
Pag. 3

1.2 Technology Categories and Background

We have identified a number of advanced technologies to replace the need for oil, gas, coal, and
nuclear power, thus eliminating pollution and the geopolitical instability resulting from the
existing systems.

These technologies fall into three broad categories (examples are listed in Section 4.0):
1. Transitional technologies. These are devices or processes that enable existing
energy sources to be much more efficient, reduce pollution or clean up existing
environmental hazards.
For example, add-on devices to retrofit cars and trucks
with a technology that significantly increases fuel economy.

2. Electromagnetic energy devices that are overunity. These include generators,
solid-state devices and magnetic plasma devices that perturb the zero point
energy field (or quantum vacuum flux field) to tap electromagnetic energy and
create usable power, without a net external fuel source or pollution.

3. Advanced propulsion systems that use electromagnetic fields to alter the mass
and space around an object to allow for lift and drive. These “electrogravitic”
systems will enable travel to be pollution free, rapid and without the use of fossil
fuels of any type or use of surface roads.
--------------------------------

This is what Dr. Greer said in the Exopolitics Summit 2009 in Sitges (Barcelona), July-26-2009:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1874942
Dr. Greer says (exerpt):

(Min. 49:49) I think that the critical point here is, is that a lot of people say “let’s let everything out at once”. And I can tell you, I can only do so much. I am not as young as I used to be.

(Min. 50:00) And the other point is, I think we need to walk straight perhaps before we can levitate. I would be happy just to be able to run this building without fossil fuels. Wouldn’t you? Let’s do that as a starting point. That we can do this year and next if we get moving. Absolutely it can be done.

(Min. 50:20) And so, what I am asking you to do is help us identify:
#1. The people in society and in your own circle who would support the new energy research.

#2. If anyone here knows of an inventor or an engineer who actually can do this or has done it that has something ready to be evaluated, and we will cooperate with a very fast moving strategic plan to move it out. They need to get a hold of me, immediately.
(...)

(Min. 54:20) Because this I will promise you, as soon as we find one of these systems, energy systems, that is legitimate, can be independently verified and reproduced. That’s the sine quanon of science, and is ready for prime time, we will come out with it.

(Min. 54:20) And no amount of money, no amount of threats, nothing will detour us from doing that. And if they give me a national security order to stand down, I will go on the CNN and the BBC, and your Spanish network, and I will tear it up in front of one billion people live, and say screw them.
--------------------------------

So, let’s see the following questions and answers:

1) Is the Pantone GEET “transitional technology” included in Dr. Greer’s briefing to Obama?

Answer: Yes, in pag. 3. Section 1.2.1.

2) Is the Pantone GEET motor perfect (I mean the blueprints Paul Pantone released for free on the Internet)?

Answer: No, it can be improved and has already been improved (there are other better versions of it).

3) Does the Pantone GEET motor (the basic version) work fine and save gas and cut pollution?

Answer: For sure. Anybody can build it and test it for himself. I’ve seen it running and it works perfectly well “partially” on water. You can already use it for small electrical generators which do not need to vary their speed (RPM) and it works beautifully.

4) Can anybody build the Pantone GEET motor and test it for himself?

Answer: Yes, because it does not require any especial or sophisticated components, all are standard and cheap components that you can buy at your hardware store. Anybody with normal technical skills could build it in around two days or less. It is reproducible by anybody.

5) Is there any problem with the Patent, legitimacy, etc.?

Answer: No, because his inventor released it for free on the Internet.

6) Is there any problem with his inventor not wanting to release it or being afraid of doing so, or whatever?

Answer: No, because his inventor already released it for free on the Internet. Look:

Paul's Comments About GEET FREE PLANS
Paul Pantone gives for free to the world his plans to build the Pantone motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXrHLNRmCOk

7) Could the Pantone GEET motor be used as a WORLWIDE PUBLIC "PROOF OF CONCEPT" TO HELP TO RAISE PUBLIC AWARENESS about the reality of these type of technologies (as Dr. Greer seem to want) and therefore help to get the support of the public to do research on them?
Remember Dr. Greer’s sentence:

Dr. Greer says (50:20): “And so, what I am asking you to do is help us identify:

#1. The people in society and in your own circle who would support the new energy research.”
Answer: For sure. Once you touch it and see it running for yourself, you realize immediately that this technology is real, that it does work, and that some of it is not as difficult as they may tell us (it’s not NASA technology at all). So, once you see it running you immediately realize they have been lying to us.

So, imagine the powerful effect it could have if somebody like Dr. Greer would go to CNN and BBC and say, for instance:
People of the world, here you have the Pantone GEET motor. It’s not the ultimate solution, it’s only a transitional technology, there are better ones, but ANYBODY can build this one and test it for himself and see that, indeed, it is possible to save gas, cut pollution, and, therefore, you’ll see that they are not telling us the truth about energy matters.

And if you go to my web site (www.theorionproject.org) you’ll see many other types of Free Energy technologies. Or you can go to PANACEA UNIVERSITY and see how people around the world are building and testing these devices in their own houses. In this link you’ll be able to get the blueprints of many different inventions (including the Pantone GEET motor), and build them and test them for yourselves at home:

Panacea University
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/courses.htm

In the following PDF file you’ll find the blueprints of the Pantone GEET motor, and you’ll see there are several variations of it, and you’ll see they are even using them in a helicopter to obtain 30%+ flying time (from 4.5 to 6 hours), and you’ll see a French city council has adopted this technology in their French town, etc.

Detailed blueprints for the Pantone GEET motor and several other variations of it
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/GEE...20procesor.pdf

etc., etc., etc.
A statement like that by Dr. Greer on the CNN or BBC would be REVOLUTIONARY. Millions of people around the world would know that these technologies are real and do work, because with the Pantone GEET motor they would have first hand solid proof of it. End of speculations!

So, the initial questions remain:
Why doesn’t Dr. Greer do what he "says" he would "do"?

Why doesn’t Dr. Greer go immediately to the CNN and BBC and tell the world about it (the Pantone GEET motor as a first hand proof anybody can see and touch for themselves, etc.)?
People, don’t you see a mis·match between “words” and “actions” here?

Last edited by qbeac; 02-25-2010 at 01:45 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:00 AM   #331
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 44
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

In fact, it would be as simple as Dr. Greer going to “Larry King Live”, CNN, with a Pantone GEET motor (which is relatively small, the size of a small suitcase), put it on top of Larry’s desk, drink a little bit of water from the fuel tank (to show people it’s water), and crank it up.... ttttrrrrrrmmmmttttrrrrrr!!!

End of story!

So, the question remains: Why doesn’t Dr. Greer do it as he says he would?

Last edited by qbeac; 02-25-2010 at 06:06 AM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:16 AM   #332
onawah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbeac View Post
Hi everyone, the questions raised about Dr. Greer are not only because he says there are not negative ETs but only positive ETs. There are other questions about other things too, such as, for instance, his alleged relation with the CIA (according to Alfred Webre,

This is what Alfred Webre says about Dr. Greer:

Alfred Webre, Barcelona. January-15-2010.
(Note: The original interview is in Spanish. This is a translation)
http://www.lighthousebcn.com/index.php/alfred-webre
http://vimeo.com/9064144
Min. 29:50. Obama’s announcement about declassifying the UFO matter is a play of the intelligence agencies identified with certain very well identified corners of the Exopolitics sector, Michael Salla, Steven Greer, who is closely identified with the CIA. He (Greer) follows the advice [or warnings] of the CIA, and is well surrounded by CIA agents. And that is a non-story to give the public hope so that they think "Obama El Salvador".... etc.

Original in Spanish:

Min. 29:50. Lo del anuncio de que Obama va a desclasificar el tema UFO es una jugada de las agencias de inteligencia de ciertas esquinas muy identificadas del sector de Exopolítica, de Michael Salla, de Steven Greer, que está muy identificado con la CIA. Él (Greer) sigue las advertencias de la CIA, y está muy rodeado de agentes de la CIA. Y eso es una no-noticia para darle aliento al público para que piense “Obama el salvador”.... etc.
So, it would be good to know if Dr. Greer is honest or an infiltrated agent. The elite has a lot of expertise producing infiltrated agents, so it should not surprise us they keep using that trick nowadays. Now then, in the case of Dr. Greer, perhaps he could clarify these questions by himself by agreeing to participate in more public and open debates so that everybody can ask him hard questions. Other persons are participating in open debates (see this forum), so, will he be willing to do the same?

I could not find an English version of that interview with Alfred Webre. Is there a transcript in English anywhere on the Net?

I am leaning more now towards believing that Greer is either a very bad case of burnout, which could explain a lot, or else really is a dupe of the PTB which could explain even more except why he would go to such great lengths to bring so many whistleblowers to the public's attention with the Disclosure Project. If that was a CIA attempt to deflect focus from the truth, it badly misfired. And his books really are inspiring, regardless of what he says about no negative ET s, etc.

But I don't know that it's really all that simple. It seems there may be a razor's edge so sharp for some people in this field that it splits them right in two. Similarly, I think it's likely that Greer may be caught betwixt and between, right on that edge.

Which is all the more reason to shift focus more to the higher energies and get out of our heads. because this stuff can really make you crazy.

I had no idea CSETI was charging that much money for the training. It seems awfully excessive and unnecessary to me. With the right intent, I don't think it can be that hard to make Contact.

Regardless of who did what, I do think it was inappropriate for Bill to post that information about the Manhunt site. That kind of thing makes everyone look bad.

And another interview with Greer to address some of these issues would certainly be instructive, but from all accounts, that seems pretty unlikely. It would certainly be something if it did happen, though!

Also,
Greer, Bob Dean and other whistleblowers say there are elements within the CIA and other agencies which are actually pro-Disclosure now. So if these are his CIA contacts, that puts a different perspective on what Webre says about Greer and possibly Salla.

This possibility reflects what Wilcock said in his Disclosure Endgame ebook about how many of the international power factions have re formed and reconfigured in the last decades. And many channellers say that there has been a slow infiltration of many arenas of power by more positively oriented individuals, from the bottom up, and that even some of the old guard are gradually seeing things in a different light.

We have to keep in mind that things are constantly changing, and quickly. What was true a couple of years ago may have shifted considerably by now...

Last edited by onawah; 02-25-2010 at 06:25 AM.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:49 AM   #333
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 44
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
...Also,
Greer, Bob Dean and other whistleblowers say there are elements within the CIA and other agencies which are actually pro-Disclosure now. So if these are his CIA contacts, that puts a different perspective on what Webre says about Greer and possibly Salla....
onawah, why don’t you ask Dr. Greer by e-mail about this issue?

You can ask him, for instance, about what he said in the Exopolitics Summit 2009 in Sitges (Barcelona), July-26-2009:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1874942

I encourage you to listen to the full talk, because Dr. Greer was very emphatic, he said things like that he would being willing to die for this cause (free energy), or that he would go to the CNN and BBC to tell the world, etc., etc.

So, ask him about it, and tell him there is already a “transitional energy” device that works fine (the Pantone GEET motor), and even though it is not the ultimate solution (there are better ones), it is great in the sense that can offer right now an excellent worlwide public “PROOF OF CONCEPT” to help to raise public awareness about the reality of these technologies, etc.

And ask him if he would be willing to do what he said he would in the Exopolitics Summit-2009: go to CNN and tell the world about it.
Will he do it?

If Paul Pantone released the free blueprints of his invention a few years ago (I’m not sure if it was in 2008 or before), why hasn’t Dr. Greer gone already to CNN a few years ago? Why the delay? What is he waiting for?

Dr. Greer says he has a group of experts in free energy who have been working in this field for more than 17 years. So, did they know about Paul Pantone’s public release of the free blueprints of his invention (you can see the video in YouTube. See above link)?

Suppose Dr. Greer goes to CNN and talk about the Pantone GEET motor for just 30 minutes and shows its free blueprints. That would help to rise the awareness of millions of people around the world with regards to free energy. That would tremendously boost the interest of the public for this subject. So, couldn’t Dr. Greer perhaps cancel one or two of his seminaries or conferences and go to the CNN instead? That small exchange (seminary for CNN) would be worth the effort.
If you ask him, let’s see what he says.

Btw: if you want to see the Pantone GEET motor working partially on water, go to Panacea University, follow the instructions and build it and test it by yourself. It works, I guarantee it... but you don’t have to believe me, do it yourself and you’ll see.

Last edited by qbeac; 02-25-2010 at 02:05 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:49 PM   #334
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbeac View Post
Btw: if you want to see the Pantone GEET motor working partially on water, go to Panacea University, follow the instructions and build it and test it by yourself. It works, I guarantee it... but you don’t have to believe me, do it yourself and you’ll see.
qbeac, thanks for all of your good analysis on Greer's statements about transitional technologies and GEET. I must have missed your previous post on the GEET as a transitional technology. I'm wondering, have your built a GEET motor yourself? What type of motor did you convert?

Fuel vaporizors are not new technology, and Pantone's GEET looks like one of many efforts out there. Interesting story here:

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2...12/122011.html

VST: http://fuelvapors.com/

More technical History/List of vapor carburetors:
http://www.himacresearch.com/docs/history.html

I can't read Greer's mind, but I do know that he has said repeatedly that time is short. I think he is looking for a major breakthrough at this point. He is just one man, and must choose his battles carefully. We all must decide how best to make a difference with the time and resources available to us.

If you want to help promote a particular fuel vaporizer, more power to you. I would say at this point what is needed is a serious large scale independent study with irrefutable results, not a demo on Larry King. Do you know anyone with a fleet of vehicles willing to put it to the test, and some scientists willing to do the analysis and reporting? (interesting effort in France: http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Dop...ry_English.pdf). Obama is pushing for higher mileage requirements and automakers will insist they can't do it. Now is the time.

Last edited by Jnana; 02-25-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #335
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 44
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...I would say at this point what is needed is a serious large scale independent study with irrefutable results, not a demo on Larry King....
Jnana, if you go to Panacea University, you’ll find all the instructions you need to build a Pantone GEET motor by yourself. I’ve seen it running in real life, and it works fine. But don’t trust me, go to Panacea University and see for yourself.

On the other hand, please, correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to be missing the main point I am trying to make. Please, let me explain it in a different way.

Nowadays (2010), millions of people around the world don’t even know free energy exists because is being censored or suppressed in MSM. Millions don’t think it is real, or don’t think it works, or don’t think there are already devices that are ready to be used, fully operational, and not in a prototype stage.

But there are: the Pantone GEET motor.

The GEET motor is only a “transitional technology”. You can go many levels above it, actually, all the way up to ET level. But at least the Pantone GEET motor already works. Let me say it clearly:
The Pantone GEET motor IS NOT A DEMO, it is a real product, fully operational, it works fine, saves gas and reduces pollution.
It’s good that Dr. Greer and anybody else would try to find much better solutions, but that can be done anytime and in parallel to other options. However, the GEET system is ALREADY working (don’t have to wait any longer) and it has many advantages (see previous post), but one very obvious advantage is that anybody can build it by themselves at home (it’s easy, cheap, its components are standard and easily available, etc.).

In other words, you don’t need to depend on a company (perhaps corrupt and working for the PTB?) that will develop it for you “in the future.” You can use it “now.”

Imagine that an “official” Lab or Company (perhaps corrupt?) who are going to build or test these devices, say:
“Sorry people, we tried hard, but at the very last moment men in black assaulted our installations and stole our equipment and results, or intimidated our inventor, etc., so now you’ll have to wait another 5 years. Be patient, we’ll keep working hard.”

... and by using that trick, they keep buying time so that the elite can finish developing their New World Order. And if they succeed before humanity wakes up, bye bye free energy for a veeeeeery long time, perhaps till the next 26,000 years cycle?
In the case of the Pantone GEET system, we avoid that risk (lies from “official” sources) because you can build it right now in your own house.

On the other hand, Dr. Greer also says: let’s “walk straight perhaps before we can levitate”, because a quick replacement of fossil fuel (from one day to the next) may cause economic or social disruptions. So, let’s go better step by step, starting with the “transitional technologies”, then level 2 (Electromagnetic energy) and finally level 3 (Advanced propulsion systems).

Let me put it this way:

There are different purposes that could be achieved by going to CNN and telling the whole world about the existence of the Pantone GEET motor, for instance:
- Public psychological purpose 1: in just 30 minutes it would dissolve the myth that these technologies do not exist or do not work.

- Public psychological purpose 2: it would rise tremendous public awareness, it would educate millions of people about the reality of these technologies and, therefore, it would create a huge amount of public pressure for the liberation of them. Remember that Dr. Greer also asked people to help him with that task by writing e-mails to Obama and Congress.

- Public psychological purpose 3: Since anybody can build it and touch it, it would give everybody solid direct proof that these technologies are real and work. You would not need to hear the results from an “official Lab” (perhaps corrupt and working for the PTB?) telling you that it works (or not), because you can prove it to yourself and by yourself.

- Public practical purpose 1: it would allow a lot of people to use the Pantone GEET motor for “certain types of applications” (Ex: home electrical generators, camping caravans, etc.), which will save them gas and cut pollution and help the environment.
So, in my opinion, I can’t find any good reason why Dr. Greer, if he is sincere in wanting to promote free energy, would not do what he says he would: go to CNN and tell the world about these matters.

On the other hand, and as I mentioned before:
The elite has a lot of expertise producing infiltrated agents, so it should not surprise us if they keep using that trick nowadays. Now then, in the case of Dr. Greer, perhaps he could clarify these questions by himself by agreeing to participate in more public and open debates so that everybody can ask him hard questions. Other persons are participating in open debates (see this forum), so, will he be willing to do the same?

Last edited by qbeac; 02-25-2010 at 05:57 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:20 PM   #336
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbeac View Post
On the other hand, please, correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to be missing the main point I am trying to make. Please, let me explain it in a different way.
I get your point, I just don't agree (entirely). The GEET device provides about a 20% to 30% increase in gas mileage (data from a single French test vehicle). If that kind of result is common, that is indeed significant and worthwhile, I don't dispute that.

But, there is a long history of "magic carburetors" and such promising 100 mpg that have never made it to market. I think many in the public are aware of such claims and are skeptical. I also think very few in the public have any clue as to who Dr. Steven Greer is, and I would be willing to bet that his detractors outnumber his supporters. Just how effective will it be for a "UFO nut" to get on Larry King and promote this device? You think Larry King won't talk about Greer's UFO background, and that he's a medical doctor who knows nothing about internal combustion engines? How much better would it be for the inventor himself backed up by an independent scientific study by Dr. Whoever from MIT and the City of Los Angeles or some big trucking firm to go on Larry King and say, "I invented it, they proved it, let's do it"? It's that sort of backing that is needed to prevent the loyal opposition from portraying the device as a hoax and shutting down all attempts at mass production. Greer's involvement would be a liability, in my opinion.

I also don't agree that just making the public aware of the plans and such is going to have the kind of results you expect. I'm quite mechanically adept, but I can see all kinds of potential problems with putting such a device on my car, so I'm not willing to try it at this point. Are you? If you haven't built one, what makes you think everyone else is in such a great hurry to do so? These things need to be refined and tested and manufactured and installed by someone willing to back up the product. If the installed price can be payed back with fuel savings in a year or so, then I think you'll get the kind of impact that matters.

If you want to make Dr. Greer solely responsible for doing something about this, fine, that's your call. I just think your passion for this could be put to better use than portraying him as a hypocrite for not taking up this cause. Greer quote: "Everyone wants to know, but nobody wants to do."
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:52 PM   #337
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbeac View Post
tone3jaguar, have you read the questions I posted in my previous post? Here:

Questions for Dr. Greer:

Why doesn’t he go immediately to the CNN and BBC and tell the world about it (the Pantone GEET motor)?[/indent]
tone3jaguar, don’t you think it would be good for Dr. Greer to address those questions?
Ahh, you must be new to the alternative media scene. All media outlets in the world are now owned by 6 Corporations. They did not buy up all of the media sources because they wanted to make money. They bought them all up because they wanted to control information. Get the picture?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:54 PM   #338
lisa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bay Area, USA
Posts: 118
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

qbeac, trying to reason on this thread is like talking to a brick wall.
These people may agree with you, but they are paid to defend Greer/CSETI and intimidate those who question him.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:46 PM   #339
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 44
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I get your point, I just don't agree (entirely). The GEET device provides about a 20% to 30% increase in gas mileage (data from a single French test vehicle). If that kind of result is common, that is indeed significant and worthwhile, I don't dispute that....
Jnana, considering the huge efforts the global elite does to try to control MSM to suppress all kinds of forbidden info (free energy, 911 fraud, swine flu vaccination fraud, anthropogenic global warming fraud, etc.), raising the level of public awareness (about free energy and other things) is not only “trivial or unimportant”, but on the contrary, “extremely important”.

In fact, what the elite is probably trying to prevent is precisely the awakening of the masses (the critical mass), because they know such a global awakening could mean their end.

Further more, that’s one of the purposes of Project Camelot, helping to get this global awakening. So, any effort in that direction should be welcome.

But let’s suppose for a moment that it’s not appropriate for Dr. Greer to go to CNN to talk about free energy (GEET, etc.), even though he already was in CNN and other channels talking about UFOs (Washington Press Club, 2001).

In such a case, instead of going to the CNN, he could perhaps show a Pantone GEET device in some of his seminaries and conferences, or do a video an put it in YouTube to show it to his audience (people who already trust him), and give them the free blueprints, and publish the performance tests that AERO and Orion Project could easily do to verify that technology, or things of that nature.

That’s what Panacea University is doing.

Why don’t Dr. Greer and his team of experts do similar things? That would be compatible and complementary with their other current activities.

I look at the Panacea University’s web site, or Jean Louis Naudin’s web site (both about free energy), and I see TONS of “practical” and “useful” free energy info (blueprints, detailed building instructions, pictures, graphics, experimental results, etc.), info which is helping thousands/millions of regular people to realize of the reality of free energy, and I think: these guys seem honest, they really seem to want to promote free energy among the general public.

Using a computer analogy, Panacea University could be like Windows Vista (user friendly), while Greer’s sites (AERO, Orion Project) look like an old beta version of MSDOS computer language (hard to use, only for experts, maybe it doesn’t work, maybe it doesn’t even suppose to work...?)

For instance, in my case, I did not see the blueprints of the Pantone GEET motor (and other devices) in Greer’s site, but in Panacea University and JLN.

Compare and judge by yourselves:

Panacea University, free energy
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/courses.htm

Jean Louis Naudin, free energy
http://jnaudin.free.fr/

The Orion Project & AERO (Dr. Steven Greer)
http://www.theorionproject.org
http://www.aero2012.com/en/index.html

-----------------------

Considering the above, there are several “possible hypothesis”. Which one will be the right one?
a) Dr. Greer is honest and sincere (?). In that case, it would be good if he could give us very good answers to the questions we are presenting here to him, as well as participate in open debates with his peers (Ex: Alfred Webre, Project Camelot, etc.).

b) Dr. Greer (or the current one, not the 1994 one?) is a double agent (?) (infiltrated, gatekeeper) who is playing a game with society based on a clever strategy by which he always has the perfect excuse. For instance, first he is a useful instrument to identify the best free energy devices so that men in black can suppress them, and then he says: “I tried hard but at the very last moment, the men in black intimidated the inventor, or he got scared, or they stole the equipment, or, or, or”..... to infinity, till the next 26,000 years cycle.

c) Other options (say which...?).
Based on all these considerations, which possibility do people think is more probable, plausible, or realistic?

P.S. Btw, Dr. Greer said that all his Disclosure Project witnesses have not suffered any threats, and I think that’s because he put in place some sort of protection system. That’s great. But if that is so, why doesn’t he offer the same protection to Henry Deacon after he talked about the colony in Mars, or having gone there by teleportation, etc.?
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:46 PM   #340
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 44
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa View Post
qbeac, trying to reason on this thread is like talking to a brick wall.
These people may agree with you, but they are paid to defend Greer/CSETI and intimidate those who question him.
Thanks for your support, Lisa.

Besides giving my personal opinions on the subject, I am trying to present data I’ve found so that people can make their own judgement.

Imho, there is something suspicious about Dr. Greer, and that’s not how I thought at first. Before the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit-2009, I thought he was a hero, I helped translating his materials from English to Spanish (videos, sites, etc.). But after the things that have happened since then, now I see several important inconsistencies that should be clarified ASAP.

By now, we all have lost our naivety and know that the PTB uses the tactic of infiltration (double agents, gatekeepers, wolfs in sheep’s clothing), and uses professional debunkers to debunk all versions contrary to the official one (Psyops, Agent provocateur, etc.). The PTB may even use clones, or mind control, or other unknown sophisticated technology, or who knows what.

For instance, Jnana has given his/her own personal opinion of why Dr. Greer may not want to present the Pantone GEET motor in the CNN. Firstly, I personally don’t agree with Jnana’s arguments (for several reasons). And secondly, those are only Jnana’s “speculations” (or plausible deniability arguments) of what Dr. Greer may think or want to do, which may not even be correct (we don’t know). Maybe Dr. Greer has other reasons to do what he does.

So, in any case, it would be good to hear Dr. Greer’s own opinion about this matter.

Something that Dr. Greer could do to clarify these questions is to make himself much more available, don’t hide, participate in more public and open debates with his peers, like other people are doing (Alfred Webre, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, etc.), and answer the hard questions that his peers (other experts in the field) and the regular people may present to him.

That would be something normal to expect from sincere and honest persons who don’t have things to hide or double intentions in mind (Ex: Alfred, Bill, Kerry, etc.).

For persons who have a leading role in the UFO field, it should be almost “mandatory” (or highly recommended) for them to participate in open debates if they want to have credibility, because truth is not afraid of lies. In open debates and in the long run, you can see and feel who is real or fake.

But Bill and Kerry have already said that it was hard for them to interview Dr. Greer because he declined several times.

In summary, if Dr. Greer does make himself available, that would be great. If he doesn’t, the suspicions will grow.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:48 AM   #341
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa View Post
qbeac, trying to reason on this thread is like talking to a brick wall.
These people may agree with you, but they are paid to defend Greer/CSETI and intimidate those who question him.
Lisa, no one here that I'm aware of is paid to defend Greer/CSETI or intimindate anyone who questions him. Your statement is clearly false. I support Greer because I admire him, the work he has done, that he has dedicated his life to helping others and is working toward Universal Brotherhood. I'm not going to change my mind about a man who has risked so much in his efforts to help humankind.

You implied that he came onto you and is a womanizer. You implied he is a cheat. You implied he is a fraud.

You may have been very disappointed by your experience and should just ask for your money back. However, I do question who you are and am aware when someone who hasn't grasped the basics of algebra enters into a physics class.. that person is going to feel lost. I suspect you were in over your head and are blaming everyone else as to being failures without looking at yourself first and whether you were really ready for such an experience. And I will share this with you... I've been involved in this field for years and don't even know if I would be ready. A couple years back when I sat out under the stars with Joan Ocean, when she supposedly was contacting ET with our group, I thought her nut was cracked and I'm a psychotherapist. I also paid around $1,500 for the 5 day experience and was also disappointed. However, I didn't go around trashing her or putting her down because I couldn't see what she whe was experiencing. And if it weren't for the photos which caught the pictures of the orbs I would have thought the whole experience a bust. There are photos of me being fully surrounded by them and yet during that time I didn't see a thing because I didn't resonate at the frequency these were coming in at.

Joan Ocean is also an amazing person who is out there on the fringe yet she is also a contactee and has experiences that even blow my mind away. It would not be fair to discount my experience with her because of my own personal failures and/or inexperience.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:54 AM   #342
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa View Post
qbeac, trying to reason on this thread is like talking to a brick wall.
These people may agree with you, but they are paid to defend Greer/CSETI and intimidate those who question him.
Yeah, that is why I am on unemployment and have 300 bucks in the bank. Because I am a paid disinformation agent by the Greer superstructure of disinfo people. Don't quit your day job there Watson.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:38 AM   #343
onawah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbeac View Post
.
So, in any case, it would be good to hear Dr. Greer’s own opinion about this matter.

Something that Dr. Greer could do to clarify these questions is to make himself much more available, don’t hide, participate in more public and open debates with his peers, like other people are doing (Alfred Webre, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, etc.), and answer the hard questions that his peers (other experts in the field) and the regular people may present to him.

That would be something normal to expect from sincere and honest persons who don’t have things to hide or double intentions in mind (Ex: Alfred, Bill, Kerry, etc.).

For persons who have a leading role in the UFO field, it should be almost “mandatory” (or highly recommended) for them to participate in open debates if they want to have credibility, because truth is not afraid of lies. In open debates and in the long run, you can see and feel who is real or fake.

.
I am definitely in agreement with this.

Disclosure across the board will make it a lot easier to get the news out there about various types of advanced technology that can be made available to the public. But what order the dominoes will fall in is anybody's guess.

It feels to me like we are moving into a new playing field now, of very creative and also very chaotic potential, so it will be interesting to see what happens next. It may be that things will unfold in a manner we never expected. IF it is true that stargates are opening up around the planet, whatever happens should be expedited considerably by the new energies coming in!
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:01 PM   #344
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 44
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Ahh, you must be new to the alternative media scene. All media outlets in the world are now owned by 6 Corporations. They did not buy up all of the media sources because they wanted to make money. They bought them all up because they wanted to control information. Get the picture?
tone3jaguar, the idea of going to the CNN and BBC to tell the world about free energy is not mine, it’s Dr. Greer’s idea, he said it during his talk in the Sitges (Barcelona) Exopolitics Summit (july-25-2009). I don’t think it would work, either, I don’t think the PTB, if they remain in power, would allow it. And that’s another reason why I find Dr. Greer’s remarks suspicious.

You can see the transcript of Dr. Greer’s own words in Post #330 of this page, pag. 14.

Last edited by qbeac; 02-26-2010 at 08:17 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:03 PM   #345
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 44
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Hi everybody, the following is a brief summary I wrote a few weeks ago while I was listening to the interview with Alfred Webre in which he makes the comments about the alleged Dr. Greer-CIA connection. Only a few parts of this summary are literal words, the rest is just a summary.

If somebody needs a translation, google works fairly well:
http://translate.google.es/?hl=es&tab=wT#

Summary of some key points of the interview with Alfred Webre during the Congress “Ciencia y Espíritu”, Barcelona, sep-09 (+/-)

Alfred Webre, Barcelona. January-15-2010
http://www.lighthousebcn.com/index.php/alfred-webre
http://vimeo.com/9064144
Traducción no literal, sólo apunto las ideas principales para que no se me pasen:

Min. 3:43. Habla de la infiltración en el movimiento 11-S para neutralizarlo, por la NSA y sus agentes.

Min. 5:38. Habla del gobierno invisible mundial, que tiene muchas caras, una de ellas es el Gurpo Bilderberg, Rockefeller, Rothschild, que controlan el sistema bancario mundial. etc.

Min. 6:40. El valor de la familia Rothschild excede los 100 trillones de dólares. La CIA es el arma de estas familias, etc., George Soros son agentes de esas familias.

Min. 7:30. George Soros intentó un ataque financiero a Malasia, pero su presidente (Tun Mahathir bin Mohamad), que es miembro del tribunal de crímenes de guerra internacional (como Alfred), pudo repeler el ataque.

Min. 8:20. Habla del programa de despoblación mundial (eugenesia).

Min. 13:50. La raza humana tenemos una crisis que amenaza nuestra supervivencia.

Min. 14:10. Por eso la intervención de ETs es esencial para la supervivencia de esta civilización, si no, todo se va al fondo.

Min. 15:25. El agujero negro del centro de la galaxia (Hunab Khun, o algo así) está reprogramando nuestro ADN, mejorándolo, añadiendo más chackras, etc.

Min. 16:35. Es un proceso multidimensional, y el universo interviene en este plano para asegurarse de que no nos destruimos.

Min. 17:10. El año 2020 será muy distinto a este año porque ya tendremos una nueva generación de líderes, una nueva población, y será un planeta mucho más orientado hacia la paz y el bien común y menos hacia el bien personal y la economía de guerra permanente. En el 2009 estamos viviendo en un período de transición y todavía siguen por un poco más de tiempo los últimos monstruos como Bush, Cheney, de la era sionista de los Rothschild, Rockefeller, del cerebro reptiliano de la humanidad.

Min. 18:35. Habla del Vaticano es una institución basada en el poder terrenal y las creencias, quienes se han aliado con los poderes del gobierno, y se ha aliado con creencias que intranquilizan a las masas. La iglesia ha sobrevivido 2000 años por la manipulación del dinero, del pueblo, de la fe, etc. El milagro de 1917 de Fátima, científicos demuestran que fueron OVNIS. O sea, que ya estamos entrando en una era de transparencia, y el sistema que ha usado el Vaticano durante todos estos siglos ya no funciona. Tienen muchas dificultades para conseguir sacerdotes, tienen ética anti femenina, en USA han perdido dinero y poder por los escándalos de los abusos sexuales durante décadas, pedofilia (Ej: un obispo de Canadá fue recientemente arrestado por tener fotos de niños en su computer).

Min. 23:15. La Iglesia Católica mundial es el prototipo de una edad que ha terminado, de corrupción, manipulación de la gran mentira, etc. ¿Cuál será el futuro de la Iglesia Católica en el 2010? Vamos a ver, porque estamos en una era de aceleración del tiempo, que tenemos conexión directa con la Fuente, que el dinero que se le da a la Iglesia va a una serie de bancos corruptos, que la Iglesia Católica está manejada por sociedades secretas que se asesinan entre sí, que está conectada con las agencias de inteligencia, con el Grupo Bilderberg, y que es una de las asociaciones más corruptas en la faz de la Tierra. Si la gente quiere mantenerse así, pues estamos en un mundo de voluntad libre (libre albedrío).

Min. 24:50. Pero yo nací en una familia muy Católica, mi tío era jesuita, el segundo mandatario en el mundo, el enlace entre los jesuitas y Pablo Sexto, yo he estado en Roma con él y he visto al Vaticano desde el interior y es lo más corrupto del mundo: Se asesinan, se roban. Y yo creo que con esta nueva energía que entra, eso no durará.

Min. 25:50. ¿Porqué ir a una iglesia a oír a unos ladrones por una hora dar una mentira grande? ¿Porqué no ir a una conferencia donde verdaderamente te hablan sobre qué pasa después de la muerte desde unos principios científicos? Y yo (Alfred) creo que es lo que va a entrar en los próximos 100 años.

Min. 26:15. El presidente Obama es un producto de un programa secreto de USA para ir al futuro e identificar a los futuros presidentes. Han identificado a Carter, a Clinton, a Bush Senior, a Bush junior y a Obama, etc. A los dos (Bush y Obama) les avisaron de que iban a ser presidentes cuando tenían 20 años, y desde entonces entraron en un programa clandestino para ser presidentes. Alfred tiene un amigo que estaba presente en la habitación cuando le dijeron al joven Bush junior (cuando era joven) que iba a ser presidente, y se puso muy contento... (27:25)

Min. 29:50. Lo del anuncio de que Obama va a desclasificar el tema UFO es una jugada de las agencias de inteligencia de ciertas esquinas muy identificadas del sector de Exopolítica, de Michael Salla, de Steven Greer, que está muy identificado con la CIA. Él (Greer) sigue las advertencias de la CIA, y está muy rodeado de agentes de la CIA. Y eso es una no-noticia para darle aliento al público para que piense “Obama el salvador”.... etc.
English translation (literal words):

Min. 29:50. Obama’s announcement about declassifying the UFO matter is a play of the intelligence agencies identified with certain very well identified corners of the Exopolitics sector, Michael Salla, Steven Greer, who is closely identified with the CIA. He (Greer) follows the advice [or warnings] of the CIA, and is well surrounded by CIA agents. And that is a non-story to give the public hope into thinking "Obama El Salvador".... etc.
40:40. Hay que difundir la info suprimida todo lo posible, porque mientras más gente lo sepa, menos efectivo será el engaño... es como el 11-S, no podemos parar, tenemos que seguir difundiendo esto...

55:00. Al igual que en la Tierra y en las ciudades todo está reglamentado (permisos, certificados, normas, ayuntamientos, etc.), lo mismo pasa en el cosmos por los diversos gobiernos galácticos, cósmicos, etc.

Last edited by qbeac; 02-26-2010 at 07:10 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:17 AM   #346
onawah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote from qbeac:Hi everybody, the following is a brief summary I wrote a few weeks ago while I was listening to the interview with Alfred Webre in which he makes the comments about the alleged Dr. Greer-CIA connection. Only a few parts of this summary are literal words, the rest is just a summary.

If somebody needs a translation, google works fairly well:
http://translate.google.es/?hl=es&tab=wT# "

Here's that translation, for what it's worth:

"Min 3:43. Talk of infiltration in the movement to neutralize 11-S, by the NSA and their agents.

Min 5:38. Talk of the invisible world government, which has many faces, one of them is the Gurpo Bilderberg, Rockefeller, Rothschild, who control the world banking system. etc.

Min 6:40. The Rothschild family value exceeds 100 trillion. The CIA is the weapon of these families, and so on., George Soros are agents for these families.

Min 7:30. George Soros financially tried to attack Malaysia, but its president (Tun Mahathir bin Mohamad), which is a member of the international war crimes (as Alfred), able to repel the attack.

Min 8:20. Talk of global depopulation program (eugenics).

Min 13:50. The human race we have a crisis that threatens our survival.

Min 14:10. So the intervention of ETs is essential for the survival of civilization, if not all sink to the bottom.

Min 15:25. The black hole at the center of the galaxy (Hunab Khun, or something) is reprogramming our DNA, improving, adding to the chakras, and so on.

Min 16:35. It is a multidimensional process, and the universe intervenes in this plane to ensure that there are destroyed.

Min 17:10. The year 2020 will be very different this year because we will have a new generation of leaders, a new town, a planet will be much more oriented towards peace and the common good and less to the good staff and the permanent war economy. In 2009 we are living in a transition period and still a little longer the last monsters like Bush, Cheney, Zionist era of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the reptilian brain of humanity.

Min 18:35. Talk of the Vatican is an institution based on the earthly power and beliefs, who have allied themselves with the powers of government, and has beliefs that uneasy alliance with the masses. The church has survived 2000 years by the manipulation of money, people, faith, and so on. The miracle of Fatima in 1917, scientists demonstrated that they were UFOs. That is, we are entering an era of transparency, and the system that the Vatican has used all these centuries no longer works. They are fighting to get priests are anti female ethics in USA have lost money and power by the scandals of sexual abuse for decades, pedophilia (eg, a bishop from Canada was recently arrested for having photos of children on his computer).

Min 23:15. The worldwide Catholic Church is the prototype of an age that has ended, corruption, manipulation of the big lie, and so on. What will the future of the Catholic Church in 2010? Now, because we're in an era of accelerating time, we have direct connection to Source, that the money given to the Church is to corrupt a number of banks, that the Catholic Church is run by secret societies are killing each other, which is connected with the intelligence agencies, the Bilderberg Group, which is one of the most corrupt associations in the face of the earth. If people want to stay, for we are in a world of free will (free will).

24:50 Min. But I was born in a very Catholic family, my uncle was a Jesuit, the second president in the world, the link between the Jesuits and Paul the Sixth, I have been in Rome with him and have seen the Vatican from the inside and is the most corrupt the world: We kill, steal. And I think that with this new energy comes in, it will not last.

25:50 Min. Why go to church to hear the robbers for an hour to give a big lie? Why not go to a conference where you really talk about what happens after death from scientific principles? And I (Alfred) I think is going to come in the next 100 years.

26:15 Min. President Obama is a product of a secret U.S. program to go ahead and identify future presidents. They found Carter, Clinton, Bush Senior, Bush Junior and Obama, and so on. At two (Bush and Obama) were warned that they were going to be president when they were 20 years old, and has since entered into a clandestine program to be president. Alfred has a friend who was present in the room when they told the younger Bush junior (when he was young) who would be president, and he was very happy ... (27:25)

29:50 Min. What the announcement that Obama is going to declassify the UFO theme is a play of intelligence agencies identified certain corners very Exopolitics sector of Michael Salla, Steven Greer, who is closely identified with the CIA. He (Greer) follows warnings from the CIA, and is well surrounded by CIA agents. And that is a non-story to give heart to the public to think "Obama ".... El Salvador etc.

English translation (literal words):

29:50 Min. Obama's announcement about declassifying the UFO matter is a play of the intelligence agencies identified very well identified with Certain corners of the Exopolitics sector, Michael Salla, Steven Greer, who is Closely identified with the CIA. He (Greer) follows the advice [or warnings] of the CIA, and is well surrounded by CIA agents. And that is a non-story to give hope the public into thinking "Obama ".... El Salvador etc.

40:40. We must spread the info deleted everything possible, because the more people know, the less effective the deception ... is like the 11-S, we can not stop, we must continue to spread this ...

55:00. As in the Earth and everything is regulated cities (permits, certificates, rules, town halls, etc..), The same happens in the cosmos by the various governments galactic cosmic etc.
Sugiere una traducción mejor
Gracias por proponer una traducción al Traductor de Google.
Sugiere una traducción mejor:
Literal translation, just write down the main ideas that I can not pass: <br> <br>Min 3:43. Talk of infiltration in the movement to neutralize 11-S, by the NSA and their agents. <br> <br>Min 5:38. Talk of the invisible world government, which has many faces, one of them is the Gurpo Bilderberg, Rockefeller, Rothschild, who control the world banking system. etc. <br> <br>Min 6:40. The Rothschild family value exceeds 100 trillion. The CIA is the weapon of these families, and so on., George Soros are agents for these families. <br> <br>Min 7:30. George Soros financially tried to attack Malaysia, but its president (Tun Mahathir bin Mohamad), which is a member of the international war crimes (as Alfred), able to repel the attack. <br> <br>Min 8:20. Talk of global depopulation program (eugenics). <br> <br>Min 13:50. The human race we have a crisis that threatens our survival. <br> <br>Min 14:10. So the intervention of ETs is essential for the survival of civilization, if not all sink to the bottom. <br> <br>Min 15:25. The black hole at the center of the galaxy (Hunab Khun, or something) is reprogramming our DNA, improving, adding to the chakras, and so on. <br> <br>Min 16:35. It is a multidimensional process, and the universe intervenes in this plane to ensure that there are destroyed. <br> <br>Min 17:10. The year 2020 will be very different this year because we will have a new generation of leaders, a new town, a planet will be much more oriented towards peace and the common good and less to the good staff and the permanent war economy. In 2009 we are living in a transition period and still a little longer the last monsters like Bush, Cheney, Zionist era of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the reptilian brain of humanity. <br> <br>Min 18:35. Talk of the Vatican is an institution based on the earthly power and beliefs, who have allied themselves with the powers of government, and has beliefs that uneasy alliance with the masses. The church has survived 2000 years by the manipulation of money, people, faith, and so on. The miracle of Fatima in 1917, scientists demonstrated that they were UFOs. That is, we are entering an era of transparency, and the system that the Vatican has used all these centuries no longer works. They are fighting to get priests are anti female ethics in USA have lost money and power by the scandals of sexual abuse for decades, pedophilia (eg, a bishop from Canada was recently arrested for having photos of children on his computer). <br> <br>Min 23:15. The worldwide Catholic Church is the prototype of an age that has ended, corruption, manipulation of the big lie, and so on. What will the future of the Catholic Church in 2010? Now, because we're in an era of accelerating time, we have direct connection to Source, that the money given to the Church is to corrupt a number of banks, that the Catholic Church is run by secret societies are killing each other, which is connected with the intelligence agencies, the Bilderberg Group, which is one of the most corrupt associations in the face of the earth. If people want to stay, for we are in a world of free will (free will). <br> <br>24:50 Min. But I was born in a very Catholic family, my uncle was a Jesuit, the second president in the world, the link between the Jesuits and Paul the Sixth, I have been in Rome with him and have seen the Vatican from the inside and is the most corrupt the world: We kill, steal. And I think that with this new energy comes in, it will not last. <br> <br>25:50 Min. Why go to church to hear the robbers for an hour to give a big lie? Why not go to a conference where you really talk about what happens after death from scientific principles? And I (Alfred) I think is going to come in the next 100 years. <br> <br>26:15 Min. President Obama is a product of a secret U.S. program to go ahead and identify future presidents. They found Carter, Clinton, Bush Senior, Bush Junior and Obama, and so on. At two (Bush and Obama) were warned that they were going to be president when they were 20 years old, and has since entered into a clandestine program to be president. Alfred has a friend who was present in the room when they told the younger Bush junior (when he was young) who would be president, and he was very happy ... (27:25) <br> <br>29:50 Min. What the announcement that Obama is going to declassify the UFO theme is a play of intelligence agencies identified certain corners very Exopolitics sector of Michael Salla, Steven Greer, who is closely identified with the CIA. He (Greer) follows warnings from the CIA, and is well surrounded by CIA agents. And that is a non-story to give heart to the public to think &quot;Obama &quot;.... El Salvador etc. <br> <br> English translation (literal words): <br> <br> 29:50 Min. Obama's announcement about declassifying the UFO matter is a play of the intelligence agencies identified very well identified with Certain corners of the Exopolitics sector, Michael Salla, Steven Greer, who is Closely identified with the CIA. He (Greer) follows the advice [or warnings] of the CIA, and is well surrounded by CIA agents. And that is a non-story to give hope the public into thinking &quot;Obama &quot;.... El Salvador etc. <br> <br>40:40. We must spread the info deleted everything possible, because the more people know, the less effective the deception ... is like the 11-S, we can not stop, we must continue to spread this ... <br> <br>55:00. As in the Earth and everything is regulated cities (permits, certificates, rules, town halls, etc..), The same happens in the cosmos by the various governments galactic cosmic etc.

Last edited by onawah; 02-28-2010 at 09:11 PM.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:28 AM   #347
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbeac View Post
tone3jaguar, the idea of going to the CNN and BBC to tell the world about free energy is not mine, it’s Dr. Greer’s idea, he said it during his talk in the Sitges (Barcelona) Exopolitics Summit (july-25-2009). I don’t think it would work, either, I don’t think the PTB, if they remain in power, would allow it. And that’s another reason why I find Dr. Greer’s remarks suspicious.
You asked why he did not go to them with info about what ever stop gap tech it is that you are talking about.

Now you are saying that you know why he has not gone and that it is suspicious that he would say that he would because he should know better.

If I did not know any better I would say you are grasping as straws here. You logic train is departing the station and you are not on it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon