Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 02:31 PM   #26
dragondweller
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Comment on Bill Deagle credibility

Another thing that I find sort of inconsistent or silly is that he constantly talks about not getting involved in religion, yet quotes the bible constantly and claims he's descended from Moses and is a prophet, just like Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all had prophets. So, should we now follow him? Is he the new prophet of his new religion? He says he's a piece of hardened steel. Possibly, mentally and spiritually, but franky, I don't fully buy it. And if he's talking physically, he could probably use some exercise. He's an egomaniac. Egomaniacs aren't usually prophets and fear mongerers, I don't think. Therefore, although some or a lot of what he says may be true, there's something really off about him and not all that helpful and God-like.

Last edited by dragondweller; 10-27-2008 at 02:36 PM.
dragondweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:04 PM   #27
Gale
Banned

Thumbs down Re: Comment on Bill Deagle credibility

Eaglespirt, listen to part 3 again, specificly where Bill mentions the Messiah. Quote, (33:55) "We have to stop looking for an external Messiah...come in the clouds, which is ridiculious...this ET stuff is crazy stuff too...the fact is what will save us is us...I have seen the Messiah and the Messiah is us" Bill Ryan said, "Very good".

Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:12 PM   #28
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondweller View Post
Another thing that I find sort of inconsistent or silly is that he constantly talks about not getting involved in religion, yet quotes the bible constantly and claims he's descended from Moses and is a prophet, just like Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all had prophets. So, should we now follow him? Is he the new prophet of his new religion? He says he's a piece of hardened steel. Possibly, mentally and spiritually, but franky, I don't fully buy it. And if he's talking physically, he could probably use some exercise. He's an egomaniac. Egomaniacs aren't usually prophets and fear mongerers, I don't think. Therefore, although some or a lot of what he says may be true, there's something really off about him and not all that helpful and God-like.

I was thinking this also.

Also wish he quit saying "people have to understand"

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:21 PM   #29
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Prophets live a sort of possession. They do not quote though.
The problem with prophets of the past is that they always yielded to the invisible.
A spiritual connection is not good enough.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:31 PM   #30
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
Eaglespirt, listen to part 3 again, specificly where Bill mentions the Messiah. Quote, (33:55) "We have to stop looking for an external Messiah...come in the clouds, which is ridiculious...this ET stuff is crazy stuff too...the fact is what will save us is us...I have seen the Messiah and the Messiah is us" Bill Ryan said, "Very good".

Gale, How are You?

We are talking of the same things...are we not?

WE have to write Our Own Script...the powers that be DO NOT want us to find the time and energy and insight to "write our own scripts" and change everything to Oneness in the now..and WE ARE DOING THAT...it may be only 20% of the world grabbing hold of this insight at different levels right now BUT
the entrainment is taking hold and the 'powers that be' cannot pulls us back or down by the shirt tails because the entrainment of Consciousness is getting too strong...we have passed the tipping point.
What this interview does IS increases "awareness" of Our Own Direct Input to this tipping point of unconditional love in action in the now One by One changing everything in our very own lives.

WE are the ONES We have been waiting for!

One by One, Together, We ARE the Messiah[FIGURATIVELY in the Physical and REALISTICALLY in the Spiritual]...
We ARE directly connected to Divinity and can re-awaken to that beauty and bring it "home" right here and right now!
And the 'powers that be' do NOT want us to connect to that Oneness Consciousness and bring it to fruition en-masse!

BUT it is too late...WE are already there... and it will be 50% of the worldwide population that has a hold of this in varying degrees very soon...
and that entrainment of connection to "personal divinity" and putting it into action in the now will go exponential...the whole world IS changing over to unconditional love and oneness, one by one by one.

NOW as I type this!

Onward and Upward!

Last edited by eaglespirit; 10-27-2008 at 04:21 PM.
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:39 PM   #31
historycircus

Wow.

If the same personal attacks were leveled at David Wilcock, or Michael St. Clair, there would be ten forum pages defending everything they have ever written.

Let's forget the pointless attacks - he is fat, talks quickly, has an ego (the guy holds a Ph.D. in molecular biology and is liscensed to practice medicine - I'd be pretty proud of that too). Let's move on to the biggie.

Deagle is a doom monger. His message makes you feel bad, and inspires fear. What drew you to Camelot and Avalon? Are we here because we all think everything is just fine, and the world is in complete balance? The wars, famines, genocides, and economic collapses of our times are all just naturally repeating cycles of the human condition that will work themselves out? Nope. We're here because we can sense something is terribly wrong with our world. Deagle, and many others, are just outlining their interpretation of what is wrong. The problems won't go away if we quit talking about them. And, if you all want to go the manifestation route, if we collectively consider the absolute horror of a nuke going off in L.A., or a martial law scenario, and collectively despise it, won't that help us collectively avert manifesting such horrific tragedy?

I can't really say I'm at a place right now where I believe that Deagle is Moses's ancestor (not his reincarnate). However, is it any more impossible to believe than Wilcock's existance as the ghost of Edgar Cayce? Bob Dean's adventures in ancient mesopotamia? Phil Schnieder's fire fight with the grays? Billy Meier's backyard parties with the Plaeidians? David Icke's fight against the lizard people?

The real trick with these Camelot interviews and other sources, is to take something of value away from them - or else you will have just wasted your time. Why do anything that does not enrich your existence? Besides, I think that is why Kerry and Bill do the videos - to educate.

I like what Deagle had to say about the nature of spirituality. I think he uses so much of the Bible because it is a beautiful philosophy, is it not? The old and new testaments both exalt love and promote morality. But they have been appropriated by organized religions that evolved as part of power structures; they were organs, or the body, of various states - and in many ways still are, even right here in the U.S. It is the individual relationship with the divine that is the most important for the health of the spirit, all other relationships only add flavor to the experience. That is the one truth that ideally, all people of faith and spirituality can share - as Martha Stewart would say, "and that's a good thing." If the big three monotheistic religions of the world could get together and recognize that, war would all but dissappear from the globe. I thought that was some pretty deep stuff to consider, and that was one of the positive things that I took away from the interview.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:46 PM   #32
dragondweller
Avalon Senior Member

I like your points HistoryCircus. I do think that Deagle is a powerful and interesting speaker, more so than some of the others. He really grabs your attention. I don't even talk about Wilcock and some of the other speakers because they don't grab me as hard, I guess.

As far as religions dividing us, I would have to say that this is the plan of the world elite in the first place - divide and conquer. Divide us with religion, with countries, with cheering for sports teams, with political parties, etc.
dragondweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:46 PM   #33
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

We are heading for a change, in the christian text it is called judgement, but what ever you call it, something is coming. According to any spiritual leader you talk to how it ends is up to you. We are just coming to understand our universe and how we are part of it. That we are living energy, and this reality is constructed of the overlaping of our energy and thought, which creates the illusion of mater.

Now that that is out of the way, it appears that we are coming to this energy shift soon and there will be some difficult times leading to it, then when the shift comes the possibility of more than one outcome is possible. It has been said that there will be three heavens and three earths. It is possible that most of the beings on this planet will shift into three groups, three groups of an energy range.

Think about it, there is a story by one of the main alarmist on Camelot that says a group of our decendants come back here and report that 2/3 of all people die with out a trace of were they went. They are speaking from the future on the event that is just ahead of us. From thier point of view everyone perished exept them. They were the lowest enery group, not realizing that nobody died they just moved on to a different plane of existance.

Why do you think the world is at it's highest population? It is so that a maximum amout of beings can expierence this coming jump. Don't let your heart be troubled, everything is just as it should be. There are groups and entities that don't see things as they are or wish to scare you into fear. Fear is a bad energy, be happy and at peace this is a positive thing.

be at Peace
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #34
Anticomuna
Banned

I have watched that interview and in my opinion it is complete BS. The guy just came up with the most common ideas in the new age/ufo/conspiracy groups and repeated them. The guy thinks he can hear God! He should be sent to a mental institution!

I know people that believe they can hear "spirits". They are some not-so-intelligent miserable individuals who can't create anything (either technology, art or whatever) and live miserably (and trying to make others to be the same). All these kind of people want is to gain power over others. How? By being "the channel" between "the spirits" and you. That's not "evolved" in any way!

But let's be objective. He gave lots of information about things he did and places he lived in. Could project Camelot actually do some fact checking in order to see if he actually lived and worked in the places he said he did, and if anybody in those places knows him and can tell something about him? This would be true investigation and true research. Without it, this is probably the biggest BS so far in project camelot.

Even if all the things he said he worked on and the places he lived in were correct, it would still be hard to believe that he is prophet. But at least it would give some credibility to this pile of nonsense.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:36 PM   #35
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
He said what he wanted to say. I listened to him as well as I listened to many others. And I am going to follow my inner voice when it comes to critical decisions. But I believe it is good to listen to many sides, to many people and on the basis of all that, draw your own conclusion.
This is exactly the way I listen and digest every interview. Great interview!!
Keep them coming.

Love and peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:44 PM   #36
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
Gale, How are You?

We are talking of the same things...are we not?

WE have to write Our Own Script...the powers that be DO NOT want us to find the time and energy and insight to "write our own scripts" and change everything to Oneness in the now..and WE ARE DOING THAT...it may be only 20% of the world grabbing hold of this insight at different levels right now BUT
the entrainment is taking hold and the 'powers that be' cannot pulls us back or down by the shirt tails because the entrainment of Consciousness is getting too strong...we have passed the tipping point.
What this interview does IS increases "awareness" of Our Own Direct Input to this tipping point of unconditional love in action in the now One by One changing everything in our very own lives.

WE are the ONES We have been waiting for!

One by One, Together, We ARE the Messiah[FIGURATIVELY in the Physical and REALISTICALLY in the Spiritual]...
We ARE directly connected to Divinity and can re-awaken to that beauty and bring it "home" right here and right now!
And the 'powers that be' do NOT want us to connect to that Oneness Consciousness and bring it to fruition en-masse!

BUT it is too late...WE are already there... and it will be 50% of the worldwide population that has a hold of this in varying degrees very soon...
and that entrainment of connection to "personal divinity" and putting it into action in the now will go exponential...the whole world IS changing over to unconditional love and oneness, one by one by one.

NOW as I type this!

Onward and Upward!
Yeah, We are the ones who must make the difference.

We have to be Active.

Think in Ghandi.

If Ghandi would not done anything India still would be in invaders hands.

So many good posts here...

I think the most important thing he says is that the Importance of Each human being and the fact that we are much, much more than we think we are.

That's the important thing, the same say the other day David Icke in his interview to the british tv (!).

We are sons of G O D and have the right to make this world a good non-stupid place.

Hi!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:38 PM   #37
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

haven't listened to him yet, but I love all the discussion here....Great insights and "wrangling it out." Blessings!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:10 PM   #38
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but if I understood his message correctly, he said there is no way to stop what is coming and no where to hide. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
He's very clear when he says time is liquid, not solid, and he mentions several times how humanity has a role to play, that the future is not written in stone.

Quote:
He talks directly to God? Directly all the time? I find that hard to believe, because my understanding is that God is the ultimate force/entity in the universe and is most likely a perfect source of love, not hopelesness, evil, and fear. He talks directly to God, the most powerful entity in the universe
My understanding is that you, me, everyone, is a fragment of this creational force we call God. This creational force is not a system or entity outside ourselves, it is the core of who we are. The human form (us) represents the physical manifestation of God.

------

As I expressed before, I think we need people like Dr. Deagle willing to put their reputations on the line so they can effectively PANIC PEOPLE to react to change.

I am perfectly fine with him trying to make me panic with facts I would otherwise completely let slide.

It is our job to continue doing research so we can get a richer view of the events unfolding on the planet.
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:13 PM   #39
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
The guy thinks he can hear God! He should be sent to a mental institution!
you could too, if you tune in.

it's perfectly natural for a human being to hear the source of its creation.
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:41 PM   #40
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Deagle's message, as I heard it, is simple:
1. We each need to remember who we are (this was elaborated on in various ways).
2. Stand up to evil (don't be silent).

Bill pushed hard for more information on coming events so that people can prepare. Deagle said #1 prepare spiritually, #2 prepare physically (food, water, etc.). He discussed what he knew about the events because he was asked to, and to emphasize the urgency of the situation.

If the message you got was one of fear mongering, then it may be more a problem with your outlook than with the content of the what was presented. Try listening again and focus on the positive aspects of the message. He didn't present an inevitable future - he said what needs to be done to avoid the future that he sees as likely if we stay on the current course.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:53 PM   #41
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
I have watched that interview and in my opinion it is complete BS. The guy just came up with the most common ideas in the new age/ufo/conspiracy groups and repeated them. The guy thinks he can hear God! He should be sent to a mental institution!

I know people that believe they can hear "spirits". They are some not-so-intelligent miserable individuals who can't create anything (either technology, art or whatever) and live miserably (and trying to make others to be the same). All these kind of people want is to gain power over others. How? By being "the channel" between "the spirits" and you. That's not "evolved" in any way!
dr. deagle is not attempting to be a spiritual middleman.. in fact it is just the opposite; he is encouraging people to get in touch with the source of creation themselves, if you think that is crazy, then you dont have to even try, but your public spew of judgement and negativity.. uncalled for in this community to say the least.

anticomuna, if it is your opinion that the most common ideas in the new age/ufo/conspiracy groups are completely false, i have to question exactly what your interest is in the project camelot material..

regardless, i agree with astroboy. try tuning in, and dont stop trying until you dont have to try.
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:29 PM   #42
vettman
Avalon Senior Member

Folks, basically it comes down to this. Bill and Kerry are presenting as many different facets to the story/picture/scenario as possible...in other words, they are "questioning everything..." as Einstein said. He also said "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." You may or may not agree with them OR Dr. Deagle. You don't have to, and you certainly shouldn't just on hearing what he or anyone has to say. You most definetly should investigate for yourself and come to your own conclusions.

There was much of the most recent interview with Dr. Deagle that doesn't resonate with me as well, HOWEVER, it is simply another perspective, that's all. Take it or leave it as you will. The simple answer to any and all of the information that is presented to us by Bill and Kerry is this:

"If it works for you, or if it doesn't work for you."

If it doesn't work for you, move along. If it does work for you, make sure it is because you have investigated it on your own and "know" within your own Being that it is your truth.

There is no "one" correct path for all. Each individual path is the correct path for each soul expression. Take what works for you and run with it. That which does not work for you, as I said move along. It doesn't mean that that is how it is for the next person. There is no right or wrong...ONLY that which 'does' or 'does not' work for each of us.

I nor you have experienced the life experiences that Dr. Deagle has. I myself have had many awakening experiences that many of my friends and family have labeled as crazy and insane...but to ME, and MY experience, it makes total sense and I understand it perfectly. Such is the experience of each and every one of us..."unique." The "experience" is what this is all about...as many and as varied experiences as possible in order to gain as much "experience" as possible. That includes all things dark and all things light, ultimately to settle into balance in all things, but only through the extremes of the polarity can that be achieved. Far be it from me to intervene on the experience(s) of another. Just watching the videos and determining for yourself whether or not anything he says works for you or not, is an "experience"! is it not? To limit yourself in any way is to limit your level of experience. Personally, I want to gain as much experience as I possibly can so that I don't have to repeat any of this again. Heaven or Hell (if you will) is what you make of your experience right here, right now. I personally think that the 3rd dimension is as close to Hell as a soul can get but as some might say, a necessary evil. If that is the case, it only gets better from here on out!

Last edited by vettman; 10-27-2008 at 08:51 PM.
vettman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:40 PM   #43
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettman View Post
...in other words, they are "questioning everything..." as Einstein said. He also said "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
No, there are lots of questions that weren't asked. For example, who is this guy? Really that he did all the things he said he did? Does anybody in the places he said he knew remember him? Can his sources be checked?

Questioning is not condemnation and possibility is not truth.

If he says he hears God then I would expect some kind of evidence, like ressurrecting the dead, walking on water, turning water into wine, etc.

He is now a direct competitor to Billy Meier. Another prophet and another big ego. But at least Billy Meier has some cool pictures, even though questionable, and a more interesting story to tell.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:56 PM   #44
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T View Post
Prophets live a sort of possession. They do not quote though.
The problem with prophets of the past is that they always yielded to the invisible.
A spiritual connection is not good enough.
Are you saying he needs to connect his physical world as well?

Not just his spirit.

Is it his love for the invisible that causes his vision's to be misunderstood?
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:58 PM   #45
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I spent last night and this morning listening to this guy in the newest 3 part interview. There's something interesting and credible with this guy, but too much that just isn't. I think he is a government insider spreading fear, disinformation, and he ultimately wants us to give up religion, which is probably a new world order/one world government agenda anyway. There's something really off about him.

First of all, he offers no solutions, just a gloom and doom scenario and a lot of fear. If he's right about the nuclear devestation and no where to hide on earth, there's nothing that can be done about it. If he's not right, anyone who listens to him has just bought into all the fear that he spreads and wasted their time and energy feeling helpless and hopeless and waiting for the devestation. I'm certainly guilty of the latter, and who wants to live their life a paranoid fool, waiting for bad things to happen? Won't I feel stupid if they never do, like I wasted my life in anticipation that life isn't worth the effort of living? In the meantime, he promotes his web site on nutritionals, trying to make a profit. I would imagine that some of his products might come in handy for "preparing" for what is to come. Is that what a prophet does? Promote himself to make profits?

This guy has no peace in him. He talks directly to God? He is a prophet? I doubt that. What solution did he come up with during that interview? Hardly any. Just a lot of fear, gloom and doom. Total bullsh*t. How many times did he touch his nose during the interview, a body language sign that you're lying? He's a prophet? Prophets spread fear, gloom, and doom, offer no real solutions, and say that they are prophets? Some prophet.

This guy talks very fast, rambles about all sorts of different subjects, can't keep on topic 1/2 the time, etc. He's been everywhere and done everything under the sun, it seems. He was at Columbine, he was here, he was there, blah blah blah. I think he's some sort of pathological liar and bullsh*t artist, personally. I just don't know why he's even interviewed by Project Camelot.

There is something there. He possesses a great deal of knowledge and is talented. But, ultimately, he's done too much and his ultimate message is nothing but fear. What's the point? He's a fear monger with no real solutions. That's what the government likes to do. Send in guys like this with no real solutions, spreading fear and despair, and subtle disinformation. I think Alex Jones could be another one, frankly. Profiteering from making people scared, envisioning hopelessness, and not giving real solutions.

That's my opinion. Deagle's vibe promotes fear, confusion, and hopelessness.

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I spent last night and this morning listening to this guy in the newest 3 part interview. There's something interesting and credible with this guy, but too much that just isn't. I think he is a government insider spreading fear, disinformation, and he ultimately wants us to give up religion, which is probably a new world order/one world government agenda anyway. There's something really off about him.
It seems everyone who speaks about forming a one world religion is a NWO insider well also those who want to abolish it are also "NWO" agents here to rule the world... What ever happened to the real situations behind why Religion is a plague? I have no problem with its cultural heritage and being proud but to believe and ignore the obvious truths about Catholicism would be foolish.

Quote:
First of all, he offers no solutions, just a gloom and doom scenario and a lot of fear. If he's right about the nuclear devestation and no where to hide on earth, there's nothing that can be done about it. If he's not right, anyone who listens to him has just bought into all the fear that he spreads and wasted their time and energy feeling helpless and hopeless and waiting for the devestation. I'm certainly guilty of the latter, and who wants to live their life a paranoid fool, waiting for bad things to happen? Won't I feel stupid if they never do, like I wasted my life in anticipation that life isn't worth the effort of living? In the meantime, he promotes his web site on nutritionals, trying to make a profit. I would imagine that some of his products might come in handy for "preparing" for what is to come. Is that what a prophet does? Promote himself to make profits?

You are right about the doom and gloom aspects but we ourselves open our ears to the message, it all depends on who hears it and frankly that CAN be a bad thing, hell, i know my friend who was absolutely paranoid about this and it made me look like some kind of fringe leader when the person paranoid only knew about Nibiru, it spreads quite easy and labels us all.

You are right in people wasting their lives in fear, some also waste their lives in helping the helpless, some people simply don't want to hear it and the more breath we waste on them the more time we waste trying to find that goodness in ourselves - their must be many who waste their time on others well nothing comes of it. When this happens we have all sorts of other things we can sell to people like the various Homeopathy shysters, its all about hitting a certain market - i.e personality.

Quote:
This guy has no peace in him. He talks directly to God? He is a prophet? I doubt that. What solution did he come up with during that interview? Hardly any. Just a lot of fear, gloom and doom. Total bullsh*t. How many times did he touch his nose during the interview, a body language sign that you're lying? He's a prophet? Prophets spread fear, gloom, and doom, offer no real solutions, and say that they are prophets? Some prophet.
He may be a subject of EMF waves or Blue Beam technology (i have no proof of this) but the only other logistical answer is that he is being manipulated into his own belief system to spread what ever the handler chooses. I wasn't to aware of his body language but ill go over it and see whats up.

If you want to make a quick buck in a consumer based economy you must either make them afraid or lie to them - either way you get the cash.

Quote:
This guy talks very fast, rambles about all sorts of different subjects, can't keep on topic 1/2 the time, etc. He's been everywhere and done everything under the sun, it seems. He was at Columbine, he was here, he was there, blah blah blah. I think he's some sort of pathological liar and bullsh*t artist, personally. I just don't know why he's even interviewed by Project Camelot.
A rambling man is a man who has to much on his mind and his assertion about Columbine was something i have NEVER heard about... The FBI shot some kids?? very odd indeed, and if so why?? to rack the kill count up more and take away peoples guns? thats just a thought but who knows...

Quote:
There is something there. He possesses a great deal of knowledge and is talented. But, ultimately, he's done too much and his ultimate message is nothing but fear. What's the point? He's a fear monger with no real solutions. That's what the government likes to do. Send in guys like this with no real solutions, spreading fear and despair, and subtle disinformation. I think Alex Jones could be another one, frankly. Profiteering from making people scared, envisioning hopelessness, and not giving real solutions.
How many people have i seen within the truth movement repeat the same story and offer not a solution?? jesus to many to count, it seems the more they learn the more they realize how F u c k e d they are.

Alex Jones and Bill Deagle say they want the best for mankind but they themselves fall into the "sheeple, naa naa naa" crowd and always blame it on the phantom, its come to a point where the term New World Order could be used against us to paint us all as loons, how many people within the movement have given us ALL bad names?? quite a bunch... and when people like us try to get the real truth we get labeled debunkers. Even people within this site have called me a debunker simply because im TIRED of hearing all this BS, but no it never seems to fit the agenda of he who is way over his head.

Reality is so far away from humanity right now its a complete mystery.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:22 PM   #46
BooBear

After listening to Dr Deagle and his quite staggering stories and predictions, I am now convinced he is playing a part in the "BlueBeam Project". Part truth-part disinfo.
Did he say he was a related to Moses ? Deagle is a doom and gloom merchant. Stay well clear. As for David Wilcock, he is clearly a new age Guru wannabe. Ironically ,DW doesnt rate Deagle either.
The more I research 2012 and its significance, the more I see NWO.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:25 PM   #47
ChickenLittle

I really want to believe in Deagle... but when he starts going on about how many 100's of super-natural, magical experiences he has had It’s more about HOW he describes them) my "Discernment" says he may have some incites, but he seriously embellishes the truth of his experiences. He talks fast like a pathological liar friend I used to know. It’s a bummer that Project Camelot gives Deagle their time and energy.

Quote:

That's my opinion. Deagle's vibe promotes fear, confusion, and hopelessness.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:29 PM   #48
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

But my post above is answering your questions and thats all, i honestly think Bill is a good man who is trying his best to understand the situation (like all of us) just he has the real life experience to back it up and on that note he can be labeled an insider or "plant".

If we never had a whistle blower what would we have? really nothing but declassified information, it seems Bill had a slow start and seeing Kerry actually get "angry" and to see Bill start using the "time out sign" was quite odd, i think Kerry knows alot more then she leads on, as Zorgy told me - The things released in public are not always what you hear in person, some of the things these insiders know they wont even release on camera simply because its either to far out or just plain scary.

Bill is a good man from what i can gather but i still keep a keen eye on him (from what i can see) and take it like apples and oranges.

He wants to help.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:38 PM   #49
Emman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Deagle says we must "repent". That is such a loaded word to me. Kind of like the N word. I wish he would define what he means by repent. I get a revulsion from that word that brings to mind when someone says we must repent. I think of an extreme Christian fundamentalist talking. I, too, wonder about his quoting the bible. On the one hand, he says some very straightforward hardcore spirtual concepts that no conventional Christian at this point would accept. But, on the other hand he'll say something like the burning bush spoke....etc. It's a weird dichotomy to me.

As with any and all sources of information, we must be skeptical. When he claims to be a direct descendant of Moses, or that he attended a galactic council that oversees whether we'll be "aborted spirits" or not, we can only take his word on it. Bill and Kerry let it go and didn't call him on it. But, that wasn't what the interview was about whether he can substantiate his claims. He was supposed to give us a rundown on what to expect in the coming days and weeks ahead as Bill was trying at the start to set the premise for this interview. He went off in so many tangents that even after almost 3 hours I was left still wanting answers.
Emman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:01 AM   #50
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Did anyone else notice that he said the asteroid belt is between Earth and Mars!!?

I find it strange that he'd say that given it's common knowledge that it's located between Mars and Jupiter.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote