Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #126
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

I suggest, this is a difference between the Eastern way and the Western way.

The Eastern way appears to be fairly ignorant to what's going on in our world. They kind of just let it be and focus more on raising consciousness for the individual. This is critical to balance out the Western world's extreme focus on the material lifestyle. However, I would suggest both approaches must meet in a balanced way in order to bring forth the world as it is meant to Be.

Meaning, it is time for fully enlightened Beings to walk the Earth that are not 'chopping wood' all day! The world is having birth pains and it will need many solutions brought forth to help people make the transition into a New Earth. These solutions include government, environment, health, food, economy, music, business etc. etc. etc.

I believe what is necessary Now is for the Light to shine on the darkness. This starts with shining the Light on the darkness in our own consciousness, but then it does most definitely involve shining the Light on the darkness in the world, on the PTB, on the corruption.

There are indeed dark forces, and it is indeed time the people became aware of the reality of the darkness so that they can learn to protect themselves from it and rise above it. All that is hidden will be revealed and this includes the dark stuff !

So for me, I believe the gameplan is to surrender ego, the Be and open door for solutions from the infinite.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:30 PM   #127
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

WE ARE HERE

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO
DANCE, with all your shadows,
til you wear them out !!!

"k"
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:38 PM   #128
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

For me, I guess it depends what dancing is? If by dancing, we mean shining the Light of our consciousness on the shadows in our being then I agree wholeheartedly.

Observing the self awakens the Self.

I personally strongly believe letting the shadows just hang out, is exactly the same as society just ignoring the darkness and corruption of the PTB.

I believe it is time we not only took back control of our own consciousness by shining the Light on the shadows, but also took back control of our own world, by shining Light on the shadows that the PTB operate out of.

If the people knew better, they would do better. Same goes for us, become More conscious, and we create a much more enjoyable and empowered experience.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:39 PM   #129
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Yes we are here NOW and have to deal with what we find in front of ourselves
through surender, right action, whatever works. We are suposed to act as though it is all very real and enjoy the Cosmic Dance.
With Love and rspect to all who vist and contribute here.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #130
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Greybeard, It's in one of his books- not sure if it's Power Versus Force - will look through them all when I have time.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #131
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Greybeard, It's in one of his books- not sure if it's Power Versus Force - will look through them all when I have time.
Thanks. If you happen accross it great, but no need to look.
I believe you read that.
I also belive there are others in the comos more advanced spiritually than us and and have the means to visit us. UFOs.
Crop circles are beautiful and I dont know how they came about, but certainly its a credible thought that aliens created some of them.
However that almost a distraction.
If I raise this conscious then everyones is raised.
If consciousness/spiritual energy is raised collectivly then negativity is no longer dangerous.
Seems the best way to have some positive influence.
Chris
Namaste.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #132
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Yes we are here NOW and have to deal with what we find in front of ourselves
through surender, right action, whatever works. We are suposed to act as though it is all very real and enjoy the Cosmic Dance.
With Love and rspect to all who vist and contribute here.
Chris
Yes agreed.

I would suggest that while the story in the matrix is based on illusion, the "I" of each being experiencing it here is very very real. It is the One real thing is real and that is permanent.

So I believe many of us are here Now to help raise up creation back onto the Divine Timeline where abundance is made manifest for the Earth and it's people's. The world has been in a fallen state, and it has resulted in souls often becoming less not more. Some even losing their opportunity to continue. It is time for Life to move back into the Divine flow of things where it is clear that All Life is One, and that we are Co-Creators of our experience here, that we have created all the suffering, and that we can create the Abundant Life for All when we surrender to our own higher Will within, beyond the ego.

Time to raise up the experience of each I that makes up what I'S by raising up our own I's to a higher level and then helping other I's do the same ~ so the abundance that really IS, IS made manifest (ISIS anyone?)

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-19-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:57 AM   #133
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

good night all.
Chris
Old 12-20-2009, 04:39 AM   #134
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

In my spiritual experience the ego is the programming of the flesh. We are human(flesh)-beings(spirit). When a spiritual awakening takes place, the spirit recognizes itself and the power it has and begins to challenge(not really a challenge) the ego for control, but the ego never goes down willingly. I believe many perceive spiritual awakening as depression, suicide, or a feeling of less...because our perception is from the flesh point of view. Our flesh can't perceive the grandeur of the spirit, it can't wrap it's box of logic around the fact that spirit is limitless, it has no beginning and no end. It fears the spirit because it can't exist in a spiritual world and so it fights for control, even if that means killing itself in the process, because without control and boundaries the flesh is useless. Now the ego does have it's uses, instinctively it preserves the flesh so we may achieve spiritual awakening, and in this awakening the spirit gets to experience a limited existence. Emotions that would be incapable in a higher state of consciousness and a spiritual body. Emotions like joy, pain, fear, humility...etc are useless to a fully enlightened being that can do all and know all.

To transcend the ego you must transcend this limited existence, transcend fear, and gain grace in everyday events...grace meaning seeing things for what they are and not the duality of good and bad. Everything just is,be grateful for your have's and have not's.

I believe I have transcended fear, I am battling with grace, and my ego craves the spiritual power I am capable of but will never realize until it is subdued.

Whether any of this makes sense or if I'm nuttier than a snicker's bar is up for discussion

There is truth in everything, but everything is not truth.
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:04 AM   #135
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
The ego what is it? How to transcend?
I don't know the answer to that.

But I do know the hardest words for many people to say are: "I was wrong, you are right." Which is weird, because we're all human and we all make mistakes all the time.

I think that's a place to start.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:05 AM   #136
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

The ego comes from not feeling fulfilled within. When one does not know how fulfillment is reached (that is being conscious and present) then that entity finds other means to become 'fulfilled'. This is when selfishness develops. The egoic entity then gets caught up in trying to create a certain reality it thinks will 'fulfill' itself. This leads to manipulation of others and of the drive of gain/desire. The problem is is that manipulating one's reality and trying to become fulfilled through physical reality never brings 'fulfillment', and so then the egoic entity will never feel truly happy until it feels the 'prescence'. Those things that inhibit the formation of an entity's idealized reality become things of the entity to try to resist and eliminate so it could bring back the order of its false reality/drive. This is what causes the formation of hate and resistance. IF the entity cannot fully eliminate this inhibition then it become distressed and depressed. When the inhibitions fully overtake an entity it then destroys itself. An entity also destroys itself when it realizes, but only through its delusional state, that true happiness can never be attained. But an egoic entity, when it reaches middle to elderly age, gains more insight into the truer reality. This then eventually leads to some comfort until the entity dies. This is not the end, because more lives have to be lived by the egoic entity so it can learn.

But there is also a difference, seemingly, between overcoming evil and learning. A pure positive non-egoic entity can still learn, even if it has gone past all of its ego.
yellowcosmicseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:20 AM   #137
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsciousSponge View Post
In my spiritual experience the ego is the programming of the flesh. We are human(flesh)-beings(spirit). When a spiritual awakening takes place, the spirit recognizes itself and the power it has and begins to challenge(not really a challenge) the ego for control, but the ego never goes down willingly. I believe many perceive spiritual awakening as depression, suicide, or a feeling of less...because our perception is from the flesh point of view. Our flesh can't perceive the grandeur of the spirit, it can't wrap it's box of logic around the fact that spirit is limitless, it has no beginning and no end. It fears the spirit because it can't exist in a spiritual world and so it fights for control, even if that means killing itself in the process, because without control and boundaries the flesh is useless. Now the ego does have it's uses, instinctively it preserves the flesh so we may achieve spiritual awakening, and in this awakening the spirit gets to experience a limited existence. Emotions that would be incapable in a higher state of consciousness and a spiritual body. Emotions like joy, pain, fear, humility...etc are useless to a fully enlightened being that can do all and know all.

To transcend the ego you must transcend this limited existence, transcend fear, and gain grace in everyday events...grace meaning seeing things for what they are and not the duality of good and bad. Everything just is,be grateful for your have's and have not's.

I believe I have transcended fear, I am battling with grace, and my ego craves the spiritual power I am capable of but will never realize until it is subdued.

Whether any of this makes sense or if I'm nuttier than a snicker's bar is up for discussion

There is truth in everything, but everything is not truth.

ConsciousSponge.
You have your own way of expressing buut that as close to it as anyone gets with words.
Thanks
Chris
Old 12-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #138
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcosmicseed View Post
The ego comes from not feeling fulfilled within. When one does not know how fulfillment is reached (that is being conscious and present) then that entity finds other means to become 'fulfilled'. This is when selfishness develops. The egoic entity then gets caught up in trying to create a certain reality it thinks will 'fulfill' itself. This leads to manipulation of others and of the drive of gain/desire. The problem is is that manipulating one's reality and trying to become fulfilled through physical reality never brings 'fulfillment', and so then the egoic entity will never feel truly happy until it feels the 'prescence'. Those things that inhibit the formation of an entity's idealized reality become things of the entity to try to resist and eliminate so it could bring back the order of its false reality/drive. This is what causes the formation of hate and resistance. IF the entity cannot fully eliminate this inhibition then it become distressed and depressed. When the inhibitions fully overtake an entity it then destroys itself. An entity also destroys itself when it realizes, but only through its delusional state, that true happiness can never be attained. But an egoic entity, when it reaches middle to elderly age, gains more insight into the truer reality. This then eventually leads to some comfort until the entity dies. This is not the end, because more lives have to be lived by the egoic entity so it can learn.

But there is also a difference, seemingly, between overcoming evil and learning. A pure positive non-egoic entity can still learn, even if it has gone past all of its ego.
Hi yellow cosmicseed
Yes what you say is so.

A pure positive non-egoic entity can still learn, even if it has gone past all of its ego.[/quote)

Yes after enlightenment, trivial or complex things may be learned, consciousness may evolve further, there are level of enlightenment as I understand it.
Karma hs momentum so the body may still experience this.

While the enlightened entity is now free of personal karma there is still cosmic karma, so there is possability of fall from grace.
The lower astral feels and is threatened by every advancing soul so it will tempt all who are advancing to higher levels of consiousnes.
ie Jesus offered power by the devil,

Who wants it? smiling. Power brings responsability. Let God take care of it.

Chris

If you are looking at this thread for the first time could I sugest you also read the predceding pages, there have been a lot of interesting posts.
Thanks
Chris
Old 12-20-2009, 09:50 PM   #139
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Id like to thank all who contributed to the thread.
Ive learned a lot.

Off topic.
Its snowing heavy here and its the most snow ive seen fall in one go in years.
Just beautiful.
Im back to my childhood and if I had a sledge I would be on it.

Happy Christmas to all.

Chris
Old 12-20-2009, 11:52 PM   #140
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

“There is no greater gift that you can give to another
than that of self-realization "

It is said that when 18% of the population shifts, all the rest will also experience a shift in consciousness. In
Power versus Force, David Hawkins states that a person at a level above 540 on the consciousness scale
(vibration of joy) provides a counterbalance to 750,000 people below 200 (consciousness of fear). The
divine universal laws promote our success, because thoughts of love and goodwill are far more powerful
than are thoughts of fear. They implement the Law of Love as primary power of creation, and all that is love
is met with synergy and increase.

Love from me
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 12-20-2009 at 11:55 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:31 AM   #141
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

"Its snowing heavy here and its the most snow ive seen fall in one go in years.
Just beautiful.

Happy Christmas to all."

I'm with you Chris

We got a lot here in the Washington metro area~ as well!!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:27 AM   #142
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
"Its snowing heavy here and its the most snow ive seen fall in one go in years.
Just beautiful.

Happy Christmas to all."

I'm with you Chris

We got a lot here in the Washington metro area~ as well!!
LETS DO IT.
Chris
Old 12-21-2009, 08:56 AM   #143
Gringo
Avalon Senior Member

hello everybody I have a couple of questions for the people who could answer...I am very new to to this and was wondering if transending is the same thing as raising your consciousness level, and if so how can I raise my consciousness? you see i live in a small town where there is no classes or groups for this...so I turn to you for enlightenment. Please try to keep it simple if thats possable, im just starting to drink this in, so... baby steps if you can. I guess what im trying to ask is how to raise my energy level or chakra or chi?
Gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:43 AM   #144
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
hello everybody I have a couple of questions for the people who could answer...I am very new to to this and was wondering if transending is the same thing as raising your consciousness level, and if so how can I raise my consciousness? you see i live in a small town where there is no classes or groups for this...so I turn to you for enlightenment. Please try to keep it simple if thats possable, im just starting to drink this in, so... baby steps if you can. I guess what im trying to ask is how to raise my energy level or chakra or chi?
Hello Gringo
good question.
Raising consciousness will at some point in time transcensd the ego.
I would sugest that in all humilty you pray for help first.
Somthing simple like.
"Beloved God I am ignorant of spiritual matters please help me to raise my consciousness."

Meditation is a proven way to do this.
Keep it very simple and dont look for an end result ie a spiritual experience, this will happen if you are patient.
Just offer the meditation to God close your eyes and watch the thoughts drift bye dont get involved in anything that comes up, just be the witness of it all.
To help you still your mind, as you breath in folow the course of the breath same with breathing out.

Dont get into the spiritual circus of chakras, technique, anything other than prayer and meditation. (im not saying these dont work but they are a distraction)

I would sugest you get the book "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle.
Its a massive best seller.
You can find him on u tube also.
The more time you can regularly put to reading, listening to spiritual input the better.

There is a lot of scarey stuff on the forum--- avoid it.
Do your best to think positivly.
Anything that Mudra puts up can be trusted.

Wishing you every sucess in your spiritual endevour.
The raising of your personal consciousness raises the collective.
Chris
Old 12-21-2009, 01:56 PM   #145
Gringo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Hello Gringo
good question.
Raising consciousness will at some point in time transcensd the ego.
I would sugest that in all humilty you pray for help first.
Somthing simple like.
"Beloved God I am ignorant of spiritual matters please help me to raise my consciousness."

Meditation is a proven way to do this.
Keep it very simple and dont look for an end result ie a spiritual experience, this will happen if you are patient.
Just offer the meditation to God close your eyes and watch the thoughts drift bye dont get involved in anything that comes up, just be the witness of it all.
To help you still your mind, as you breath in folow the course of the breath same with breathing out.

Dont get into the spiritual circus of chakras, technique, anything other than prayer and meditation. (im not saying these dont work but they are a distraction)

I would sugest you get the book "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle.
Its a massive best seller.
You can find him on u tube also.
The more time you can regularly put to reading, listening to spiritual input the better.

There is a lot of scarey stuff on the forum--- avoid it.
Do your best to think positivly.
Anything that Mudra puts up can be trusted.

Wishing you every sucess in your spiritual endevour.
The raising of your personal consciousness raises the collective.
Chris
Thank you Greybeard I will start today
Gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:43 PM   #146
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
“There is no greater gift that you can give to another

It is said that when 18% of the population shifts, all the rest will also experience a shift in consciousness. In
Power versus Force, David Hawkins states that a person at a level above 540 on the consciousness scale
(vibration of joy) provides a counterbalance to 750,000 people below 200 (consciousness of fear). The
divine universal laws promote our success, because thoughts of love and goodwill are far more powerful
than are thoughts of fear. They implement the Law of Love as primary power of creation, and all that is love
is met with synergy and increase.

Love from me
mudra

[QUOTE=mudra;205639]“There is no greater gift that you can give to another

The moment we take up a position we are in duality.
The ego loves positionality because inherent in this is the judgment that I am right and therfore somthing is wrong, even when we are siding with something that is aparently right.

We are in opposition to somthing that is.
There is that and our point of view.

We dont condone something or reject somthing, nether are we neutral,which is also a belief system.

Its a question of non-attchment.
It is as it is.

When we are in a nondualistic state right action will occour which is witnessed. by Self.

Jesus said.
"Of myself I do nothing it is the Father within that is the doer" or words to that effect.

When our pesonal will is surrendered to God then right action naturally follows.

We are at a very interesting time in the evolution of mankind.
Hawkins says that the chances of being enlightened are 1000 times greater than ever before in our history.

By his reckoning there are thirty three in that state at the moment.
That is a quote from some years back so hopefully there are many more now, our future as a race depends on it.

The ego has been the cause of all of the misery in the history of man kind, yes it is also resposible for some good.
The same ego that invented the atomic bomb and all kinds of wearons also created atomic power, safer areoplanes. Out of war came many fringe benefits to mankind.

An enlightned being is only capable of loving action -- somtimes tough love but love non the less.

It is not necessary for everyone to be enlightened but those who are balance negativity. More enlightened one less negativity till all negativity is ovecome,
fear is redundant then and great creative work becomes possible.

Great athletes, painters, musicians talk of the "ZONE" they perform/create in that state. In the Zone there is only performing/creating there is no person only the single minded action.
Inspired means in Spirit.

Chris
Namaste
Old 12-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #147
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
Hello again Gringo
Let me know how you get on with the meditation.
Consitancy is important. Ten minutes twice a day to begin with is better than trying to meditate an hour twice a wreek.

Chris
Old 12-22-2009, 12:52 AM   #148
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Raising consciousness?,

really, people really seek good emotions, by doing that?. Enlightenment?, what the duck is that?, the epitome of an ego who dislikes themself searching for itīs own hated inmortality?. A fallacy?, none can know everything, There is no enlightenment, there is just the moment in wich you lift the veil over something. There are infinite veils to be lifted.

Raising consciousness in itīs very sense expands your limits, wich means expands your capacity of feeling bad and good emotions, nothing assured you will feel any of both no matter the technique you use. Life threatening experiences, in many senses, make you able to change yourself radically so you sphere of consciousness usually increases.

Ascension, and trascendence is being misunderstood literally here, and anywhere, and threated as an issue completelly ignore by those who presume of knowing anything about it.

Ascension means you expand your capacity to interpret and feel the cosmos, so the consecuences of such an expansion donīt gives you bliss forever, just an enhanced human experience, so to speak, wich, with you limited intelligence right now, you canīt grasp; but, eventually, you will.

That means you will be able to experience a nearer heaven, and a nearer hell, as the eye of your consciousness increases itīs accuracy to penetrate further into the infinite fractal structure of the cosmos.

With increased consciousness, new problems arises, as new benefits.

With the example most of you if not all are given here, none of you will accept to ascend, because you are seeking for the opposite: fleeing from the negative. Fleeing from a part of what you are makes your way forward incomplete.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:03 AM   #149
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Hell disapears in Oneness.

Beyond duality is reality, where you and I are infinite potentiality.

Suffering is the fruit of maintaining the illusion of seperation. Abundance is in Oneness.

The source of All Life is accessible within. It wishes to provide abundance, creativity, Power, Wisdom, Unconditional Love, for it is a Sun and it shines on both the just and the unjust.

However, our own illusions of separation, our human ego, blocks the Way from the Abundant Life BEing made manifest.

Do we wish to experience suffering, limited abilities, victim consciousness for another 10,000 lifetimes? Well, the choice is ours, but Now is the opportunity to transcend lack and suffering and move back into the Divine flow of things, where we constantly Be More in Oneness with our source.

Oneness is not sameness, Oneness is reality, Oneness IS.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:08 AM   #150
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Hell disapears in Oneness.

Beyond duality is reality, where you and I are infinite potentiality.

Suffering is the fruit of maintaining the illusion of seperation. Abundance is in Oneness.

The source of All Life is accessible within. It wishes to provide abundance, creativity, Power, Wisdom, Unconditional Love, for it is a Sun and it shines on both the just and the unjust.

However, our own illusions of separation, our human ego, blocks the Way from the Abundant Life BEing made manifest.

Do we wish to experience suffering, limited abilities, victim consciousness for another 10,000 lifetimes? Well, the choice is ours, but Now is the opportunity to transcend lack and suffering and move back into the Divine flow of things, where we constantly Be More in Oneness with our source.

Oneness is not sameness, Oneness is reality, Oneness IS.

I dont need any of that. Keep trying. You are still childs seeking for guidance. In fear and denial about the possibility of experiencing pain. But, funnily enough, all your universe canīt exist without it, because itīs made of it.

When all here makes you laugh, even the worst pain, you are ready to ascend.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote