Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 09:46 AM   #101
matrix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Thanks for a great interview. What was said resonated so well with me - that I often KNEW what she was going to say next, before she said it - and this was the first time I encountered her or her work.

I view the responses of members here - it is a great barometer of the state of our collective consciousness.

I think that a lot of us already know what we need to know, now at this point in time. If we move from Knowing to Doing, maybe more insights and knowledge will be revealed?

There is a time for the in-flow and out-flow (and application) of knowledge. Knowledge without action is not worth a lot, in my opinion. The time for Action and Shift is NOW!

This interview has brought my own experiences with OBE's, other entities etc. into sharper focus.

A great contribution, thanks.
matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:47 AM   #102
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post

It certainly resonated within me...

peace
bananaman
And me.

It seems obvious that we are in very deep trouble on this planet and have failed miserably in our own human responsibility to be stewards of all that's around us.

The problems of 'ordinary' human greed and short-sightedness have been exacerbated by the agendas of various control factions that have been around for quite a long time. But a lot of it is our own doing, too.

There's a great danger that we're going to blow it as the human race (or this version of it).

It's not quite too late - but it's perilously close. James Lovelock, the originator of the Gaia model, now says that the Earth is too damaged to be able to repair itself properly (my paraphrase).

Resources (oil, minerals, water, food) are becoming depleted and scarce. The world's population is growing at the rate of an additional city per day. All this would be worrying enough if the world's leaders were actually trying to handle these problems, but they are not: they are obsessed with perverted ideas of destiny and power and regard you and me as pawns on a giant chessboard to be sacrificed at will.

So if I were a member of a powerful, benevolent, Guardian race (and I'm sure they exist, maybe in many different forms) I'd be concerned too. I think they might intervene - but only at the eleventh hour and in limited ways. We may live to find out.

It seems certain that some people are being prepared, in some way, for something. You, reading this, are the only arbiter of whether or not this may apply to you.

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:54 AM   #103
EpiphaMe

Before finding Camelot early this year, I'd been reading a particular person's account, former Montauk boy, recruited, mind controlled/programmed via trauma, sexual & otherwise, ritual sacrifices, really, really disgusting sick stuff (which Miriam & the others confirm)... he's a "gifted mentalist", now a whistleblower for hire, loads of info, classes on deprogramming, consultations for sale, all fine & dandy... his take: that Sedona area has one of the largest undergrounds bases, warns it is NOT a safe place, but highly targeted for mind control via satellite transmission, much NewAge BS stems from there. My point IS that whatever "agenda" is going on, it's obvious that alien, ET exposure is a high priority, people coming forward in droves. I wonder just how much is actually downloaded into the minds of people? If aliens are abducting, taking samples, hybridizing, wanting soul carrier bodies, if their technology is such that they can read minds, implant thoughts...... I mean how much of this stuff do we need to hear??? Good gawd, if Bill Deagle's Granada Forum doesn't blast your mind apart, what will? This one person holds more info, insight & knowledge than I thought was possible! Want to get really scared? Chit is so deep that only your spiritual state is left for you to ponder.... get it??? Spirit is that stuff that animates, it moves you, get up off yer butts! Informaton is just that, while knowledge will bring about real change, in your self first!

All these people coming forward have the same underlying messages: Yes there are aliens (physical beings), ETs are real (non physical beings, other realms), astral realm is dangerous, use protection, that we are immortal, thoughts are energy (the frenzy here alone is food enough for the reptiles, smirk), take responsibility, live a virtuous life, stop believing & hold onto Knowledge, the economy is crashing, war is an ongoing threat. What's going on out there is a reflection of our interior, as a whole, is it not?

I especially noted Miriam's appeal to not be judged as being one of us, her family of mankind! Almost brought tears to my eyes because we all tend to hold ourselves blameless.

What can & do we really KNOW? We each know how we've lived our lives in this "prison zoo planet" < that's another repeated message. It takes a lifetime to unlearn everything right?... but ultimately, and brilliantly, it boils down to self responsibility.

Back to basics. Take back your mind, your spirit, your body however late it is. Trust your connection to the Source. How can there be an oppressor if the victim is not there? We already KNOW the physical body dies without its basic needs. We've been taken care of for so long most don't even know how to do it ourselves, that's the reality! We've all been swept up and even the tiniest details of our lives demanded choice when you really look and ad-mit (let in) that truth.

So here we find ourselves. Deal with it as it's "In Your Face".

It's entertainment for me, to listen to all these insiders reveal what's been hidden... they come forward in retirement or after they've accumulated their wealth, after living their entire lives being consciously a part of the lies, or until the situation is so dire that it's time to get right with god.

Oh I got her message alright! That look in her eyes at the end drove it home what's likely coming & I didn't need a blue star to tell me!

Today I'm planting garlic during this waning moon...grateful to be living in the country, it's so quiet, the stars are brilliant.

thank you for listening, however imposed it is.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:57 AM   #104
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post

It certainly resonated within me...

peace
bananaman
This resonated with me also Bananaman, to be honest, I am totally itching to get the whole 'Radiant Zone' party started. I understand that not everyone is on the same page, and they may never be. We have to follow our feelings, I am not running scared (Cos I know someone will say that) I have a deep yearning, that I have felt for a VERY long time. We have to prepare, not out of fear. We need to join and create new communities in 'safe' areas or for those not ready or willing to relocate, then they should start/continue to bring harmony to their current location.

So folks, let's get this party started!

Jay
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:07 AM   #105
tgraf66
Avalon Senior Member

I've not read other opinions yet, as I didn't want to be influenced by them. Here's my take:

First impression: Another fear monger. Uses her "experience" as a "contactee" to spread fear. An agent of someone, don't know who, but someone who is trying very hard to scare the bejeezus out of people in order to get them to "comply" with whatever comes from whoever says it. May be psychic, may be a contactee, may have had encounters with feds/secret groups, but has reached the stage of believing her own hype. Not a positive impression.

Later impressions: Stories are interesting, but nothing all that different from other contactees/gov't ops/whistleblowers. Appears to me to be a bit too emphatic and unctuous in telling her stories, almost like she is doing her best to raise the tension and suspense to get me to pay attention. Problem is that she keeps saying "potentially, possibly, could be, might be" about things that are supposed to happen in the future, and then never really giving any details. I respect that she may feel the need to be circumspect about saying that anything specific will happen or giving dates in order to save herself from future ridicule if her "revelations" don't happen, but she doesn't say anything really concrete or convincing. Just says that "catastrophes, chaos," are coming. Plays on the Hopi and Maya stuff that has been all over the internet for ages.

Some decent advice on seeds and a few other small things, but again, nothing that hasn't been said many times before.

Last edited by tgraf66; 09-26-2008 at 10:10 AM.
tgraf66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:11 AM   #106
quest
Avalon Senior Member

actully, not to offend anyone, but the nuanced critics in this thread are giving me a good feel and are at least as inspiring as the inteview to me.

a thought about groups; is de devine spark not present in all of us. are we in the proces of forming groups not creating a form of seperation vs working on unity?
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:17 AM   #107
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

People seem to need more and more and more facts and information to convince themselves.
Looking outside for more.The cancer of this time. What made all this mess.

Instead of looking inside and feel in their hearts what is truth to them and Stand Tall in their actions with compassion.

Miriam is a very strong messenger in finding truth inside against all odds.
She knows people will invalidate her message by harsh personal attacks.

She is stressed about that. And she is stressed because of the enormity, the magnitude of her message.

It is all plain to see in her video.

Z for Zorro.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:26 AM   #108
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

I am pretty impressed by that interview and agree it's one of the most powerful so far. I still have to read all post on this thread, but I am surprised a lot of people didn't like it???
I am curious why. This evening I'll read all post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
... we are in very deep trouble on this planet and have failed miserably in our own human responsibility ...
... greed and short-sightedness ... But a lot of it is our own doing, too.
There's a great danger that we're going to blow it as the human race (or this version of it).
It's not quite too late - but it's perilously close...
Maybe not all of us, but almost all of us have failed in our own human responsibility indeed. And please, don't point your finger to others this time. Look into your own bosom.
Greed and short-sightedness, yes, surely. But also laziness, not caring enough, more being interested in having kicks,... The list is long...
Fortunately, there are still some exceptions.

I've often thought about things to come. Some few times I'm afraid for myself. But when I think of it seriously, I'm not afraid to die, I won't flee to safer zones... The only thing I'm really concerned about, afraid you might say, is the earth won't survive. So many beautiful places, flowers, trees, innocent animals... will it all disappear? That worries me more than my own life. Ok, in some billion years, a new revived world will have emerged. That's a poor consolation, don't you think. The earth is quit innocent, did not diserve this.

It's not quite too late - but it's perilously close...
I agree. And still so many peoples mind have to be changed. If I look around, everybody seems to treat their world as a garbage can, more then ever.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:32 AM   #109
SHAMANKA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
This is in response to Miriam Delicado's interview when she talks about the "seeds" of the earth.

When listening to Miriam's interview, I was reminded of two articles I have read on Global Research when Miriam tells how the Tall Blondes talked to her about "seeds", which she is concerned about because of its ability to save the planet.

Below are the two articles:

"Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Artic: Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO Giants Know Something We Don't by William F. Engdahl
Globabl Research
December 4, 2007

NATO's Doomsday Seed Vault in the Artic: Using "Climate Change" as a Pretext to Appropriate World's Seeds' Treasure by William F. Engdahl
Global Research
September 22, 2008
THANK YOU for these links, they are brilliant. Going tro forward this on to people I know who laugh at me when I talk about the importance of seeds and bees, grwoing your own and so on. I must read his book, thank you for these...

Re Miriam I thought she was sound, I still need time to process what she said and will be reading her book. But I really felt she was genuine, and I have not felt that with many of the others whom Camelot have interviewd there has always been a nagging doubt..or three..but I think that is a good thing- we all need that ******** detector mechanism, I thought her strong advice about entities and boundaries was excellent and much needed. Great work from Bill and kerry, also Kerry's place looks amazing..!!
love to all.
SHAMANKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:35 AM   #110
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...It seems obvious that we are in very deep trouble on this planet and have failed miserably in our own human responsibility to be stewards of all that's around us...
I totally agree!

Quote:
...There's a great danger that we're going to blow it as the human race (or this version of it)...
We all feel this deep in our hearts, as well as anyone not blind, can see it with their own eyes.

Quote:
...It seems certain that some people are being prepared, in some way, for something. You, reading this, are the only arbiter of whether or not this may apply to you...
This is maybe the explanation of the explosive success of Project Avalon; finally we are with our fellow. Finally a channel to share and learn, to prepare. To realize that I am not alone. Bringing us together in this forum is worth a big star in heaven for you guys! Thanks a lot. The sky is not the limit, but the start!
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:38 AM   #111
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
People seem to need more and more and more facts and information to convince themselves.

Curse those pesky "Facts". Always getting in the way of reality.

call me old fashioned, but I like facts.

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 09-26-2008 at 10:51 AM.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:57 AM   #112
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Facts can be multiplied by a factor ...choose a factor you like..whatever.

Facts are things to be shoved around till it fits your convictions and believes.

Shift and change is about finding inner core truths. And the facts are just a tool to find a procedure on how to go about to make your inner heartfelt truth become reality.

And for that you need the heartvirtues.
6 of them and the 7th is in the middle..your heart.

http://eventtemples.com/

You can find it there.

Jenny

Z for Zorro.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:05 AM   #113
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

errrr, ok....?
Old 09-26-2008, 11:08 AM   #114
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Hm, is my post too compressed? EWO?

Old 09-26-2008, 11:12 AM   #115
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I just dont see what that has to do with any of this. I think I made my point. I just dont get yours.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:16 AM   #116
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
Curse those pesky "Facts". Always getting in the way of reality.

call me old fashioned, but I like facts.

I commented on this .

Old 09-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #117
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I dont shape facts to fit my beleif. Its the other way around .Facts shape my belief. I weigh up the facts and then choose what to belive. I combine with my gut instinct & then try to reach a conclusion. In this case, something seems off. Thats all I have to say really. Love & light to all.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:53 AM   #118
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

Just to add my 'two-penneth' worth, whatever people thought of the interview or Miriam, whether there are good or bad ET's, Nordic/Nazi, reptilian, greys, End times etc, is to me irrelevant. Agreed, there was nothing new in what was said here but I think the overriding message is clear. We need to come together and change our ways both on a physical and spiritual level pronto! As it seems to be the general consensus that we and the planet are in deep sh*t! ...Sorry if that sounds like an understatement...

We have to stop giving in to those weaker emotions especially Fear! And start taking more responsibility for ourselves on a personal level, once we achieve that the collective effect will be exponential.

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:54 AM   #119
Johnno

Thumbs up Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

That was one hell of an interview. It certainly got my eyes open a little wider.
Great interview once again from Bill and Kerry. And its very much appreciated on the speed you got it out there for all to download. My hat off to you both. WELL DONE!!!
Take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter
Old 09-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #120
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Bill & Kerry...
all in all, it is very good

from the aspect of quality of the production,
sound & video, this is a major improvement,
over earlier ones, it is clearly apparent,
it appears the two of you, have a lot of talent,
and, you have fabulous equipment,
and, the know now to produce, some pretty good stuff This is great !!!

Both, Bill & Kerry have excellent voices, and, that clearly stands out,
and, sets the two of you, into a nice light.

I am really impressed with both Bill & Kerry

Kerry's caring, compassion, and, kindness
and, personality and, unique style,
makes her shine, and, come across
as, someone, who people feel a sense of she is real,
a woman, who is strongly connected, to her mission/and, her purpose, and, i think,
that, the same too, can be said about you Bill.
Your realism, and, your professional approach,
balances, and, rounds out the equation, very nicely.

i found, what she had to say was quite interesting,
however, it seemed to be missing, a lot of pieces,
was, most of this, just in "lucid dreaming"...
or, actual "real contact"...i found myself, wanting to know more ...
but, feeling a little powerless to ask the quesions,
since, i was just watching an interview.
SO, i would eXplore her and her message--in much greater depth--for sure

Her delivery of it, was rather emotionless, and, she didn't seem very excited about it, and, it was a wee bit flat, but,
there was a definite "good message" to it
and, i got it !!! (a few times, during it,
her inability to control her own emotions, left me feeling rather odd)
but, it did leave me, with a lot of unaswered questions--i'd want to explore further

however, it is also possible, that, this was an interview,
where the client paid, for the taping, and, these where the questions,
as, well, as, the product, the client wanted ???
MIGHT make you curious, and, buy her book.
(as, i am sure, very likely this type of stuff, is NOT done for free)

she is also quite young, just 22 ???
so, that also, should be taken into account,
it is NOT easy to do this sort of thing
and, anyone who might think it is,
should think again, it is very difficult/and, hard
(esp. if, you are NOT 100% sure you want to do it)
which was the impression, i was left with

many contactees, stay in the closet,
because it is easier that way
so, she is definitely to be commended for talking,
and, telling her story
(the first interview is always the hardest one)
the second one, will likely be a breeze
(so, it is important, that people here,
express, some tact, in their comments)
i think we will be hearing a lot more,
about Miriam Delicado,
she's one, i'll bet would be a pretty interesting
person, to spend a day with.

the first speaking event i did that was large,
with over 2,000 people, almost all of them strangers
& i actually lost my own composure,
and, started screwing up my words,
even, forgot what i wanted to say,
and, i actually had to nearly be picked up,
from the floor
(and, at that time, i was about 26)

(it was a good learning experience)
it only happened once, thank god, for that

most people, who have had contact with "others",
and, i will utilise that term others, rather "loosely"
since contact does span many different gambits,
both good, and, bad.

It has been my own experience,
that, i have almost always been empowered by them,
NOT often disempowered,
and, when things come to me,
it is a rather simple process,
to sort the light beings, from the dark beings
but, that took, a lot of discerning, on my part
to learn to separate it all,
as, a spiritualist, the ethers around me,
are very active.

so, i think, i will need to watch it twice,
in order, to see, exactly why i feel this way.

on the other hand,
i found her website, more intriguing,
and, her picture there, quite compeling,
and, although i have NOT read her book,
i am sure, that is also interesting.

i still say, "events", and, "seminars"
where you can record 2-3 minutes,
of many different people, like 30-50 people,
would likely make much more of an impact.

even the recording of a simple interactive
type of conference call with many guests

i believe, there are a lot of people on earth,
with an assortment, of pieces of a puzzle,
i suppose, the best part of that,
is all of us, are here, with the answers,
it's just a matter of how do we assemble it,
in ways it makes sense to all.
and, is that even possible ???

i am aware, of abilites, to go into much higher
earth dimensions, and connect to beings,
in a 9th dimensional earth,
however, i am hard pressed
on exactly how you would prove it, to others,
who do NOT possess that ability, to connect.

i have had physical transportations,
into the 5th new world...
admist, being in the 4th world

a trip up north in the snow,
and, a closed highway
(as per the newspaper)
were, although the time on the clock
would have implied, it was impossible to travel
up the road (since the highway was closed)
and, a comment, from the driver of the car
(geez, what happened to all the other vehicles around us)
tells me, on 12/27/07, of last year
(i stepped into the 5th world, and, did it,
with 2 others, in the same car, who ironically,
live most of their lives, very 3D based)
while i certainly, do NOT...
i live most of my life, in what, i would consider to be
the new earth, with my physical anchored/and,
grounded in 3D, extending upwards,
i get a sense, that Miriam, does the same.

The oddest part of that trip,
was, that, we had to get to this funeral,
SO, did the will projected,
allow for the way to get there...
to just be automatically provided ???

All in all, i found it to be quite good...
however, in truth, i was expecting her,
to be much more informed,
than she appeared to be,
however, i know, it is NOT an easy job,
to be in front of cameras, and, lights, etc.,
and, to tell a story such as this,
esp. a lifetime of stories,
in just 1 1/2 hours !!!
(that is a virtual impossibility)
and, in light of that,
i think, you all did a good job

As a sage, i am very unlikely to read her book,
as, reading other peoples books,
is NOT how i have come into my own awareness,
some of it, has happened in "lucid dreams",
so, i can relate to that.

Some of it, did occur, when, i saw a ship,
with another,
and, both of us, became frozen in time,
(i even remember how that felt, as, it was happening)
looking at him, getting frozen behind me,
and, then, feeling almost like i too,
became a statue, too)

and, there was a "missing set of 4 hours"...

and, the other person, refused to even talk about it,

i am beginning to remember the event,
but, even yet, i am NOT so sure,
i would want to talk,
about it, with a camera rolling on me !!!

personally, in light of her age, etc.,
i think she did quite a good job,
and, she is REAL ...that is far more important,
than, having a dynamic personality,
and, then, people would be saying,
she is just too polished and slick,
either way,
i think, all round,
if all productions by Bill & Kerry,
to come in the future,
have this type of production quality,
they have come a long way, in a short distance
leaves me, with one uneXpressed thought...

"it will be good, getting better, becoming the best"

White Lotus Star ~ susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-26-2008 at 12:17 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #121
kem
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Hi folks!

I'm a bit disappointed by this interview. Mme Delicado looks like a very benevolent and gentle person. But it seems that nobody has noticed her eyes motion. I agree she's very nice eyes maybe reflecting the purity of her soul.
Anyway she's always looking to her left side. As she looks right handed (maybe i'm wrong but her body gesture looks like she is) it means she's refering to the left part of her brain.

This part is actually involved in building objects and situations which are not existing or have not happened.

I'm really sorry but I can't be confident with her and I won't believe all that she said. I'm used to grow suspicious in front of people who have an odd body language.

however the good point is that she wants to make things better. And by these days, it's important enough to be stressed....

Last edited by kem; 09-26-2008 at 12:21 PM.
kem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:21 PM   #122
arcora
Banned

My view is that she will sell some more books because of this interview.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:22 PM   #123
Ofelas
Avalon Senior Member

It may seem like there are two distinct types of users engaged in here, one group that resonates more with the clear cut, fact-filled message
from the likes of Green, Lear, St:Clair, James/Wingmakers and Wilcock, and then those that resonate with the type of messenger-style
that Delicado has.

I had high expectations as well as many other people in here, and I enjoyed the interview for sure,
but it probably isn't an interview I will listen as many times to as for instance St:Clair's interviews, which I personally favor..
Not to say anything bad about Miriam, she is doing a fantastic job coming forward with her personal story/message,
but what resonates more with me is the 'cut-to-the-bone' style of the other messengers.
But still I would say her interview was pretty powerful,
and probably even more so for those that really 'clicks' with her way of presenting her message.

Last edited by Ofelas; 09-26-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Ofelas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:27 PM   #124
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

It's not quite too late - but it's perilously close. James Lovelock, the originator of the Gaia model, now says that the Earth is too damaged to be able to repair itself properly (my paraphrase).

Resources (oil, minerals, water, food) are becoming depleted and scarce. The world's population is growing at the rate of an additional city per day. All this would be worrying enough if the world's leaders were actually trying to handle these problems, but they are not: they are obsessed with perverted ideas of destiny and power and regard you and me as pawns on a giant chessboard to be sacrificed at will.

So if I were a member of a powerful, benevolent, Guardian race (and I'm sure they exist, maybe in many different forms) I'd be concerned too. I think they might intervene - but only at the eleventh hour and in limited ways. We may live to find out.

It seems certain that some people are being prepared, in some way, for something. You, reading this, are the only arbiter of whether or not this may apply to you.

Very best to all, Bill
bill i have to disagree with you about earth being beyond repair-this is the globalists trick on good hearted environmentalists. we absolutely are destroyng our environment, but if we can somehow finally get zero point energy we can reverse the damage as well as change our whole wage slave system/education etc.

the idea that the earth has to depopulate itself by cataclysmic changes is something that DOESNT need to be willed into existence. people like steven greer are working with private sector scientists to bring this about, the whole NWO has been about keeping the powerbase intact and they know the greatest danger the ET's pose is this paradigm changing technology that would put us on the path to harmony and balance.

i dont understand why you and kerry have chosen to go down the george green st clair path of total earth population destruction and that our salvation lies in these very FEW places on earth.

their are plenty of contactees (james gillilands group says NO earth changes) or people like mr greer that you could give equal exposure too who dont say "head for the hills." or marcia schafer even said their would be different realitites for different people. dan burisch even said were pretty out of the woods regarding earth changes and now just have to deal with the elites.

i know you want to take practical steps for people to be prepared for turmoil, but its one thing to prepare for winter, its another thing to act if winter is the apocalypse and tell everyone to move to hawaii or tahiti.

i think the fact that this DIDNT resonate with half the community here speaks volumes about people who dont see heading to the hills in fear to be the only solution.

i mentined this before, when ghandi saw what he did emerging in india did he say "screw this british police state! im headed for the himalayas! peace out folks!" no he stayed and changed the course of history despite the painful cost to him. shouldnt we take this more spiritual path. shouldnt we stay with our friends and loved ones to help them through these times.

if we run to the hills and abandon everyone we know are we in service to others and humanity? sounds more like service to self to me, just my opinion.

-kyle

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-26-2008 at 12:30 PM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:35 PM   #125
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post

their are plenty of contactees (james gillilands group says NO earth changes)

-kyle
I don't think that is correct, James has stated that Earth changes are going to happen. Have you seen his DVD, Contact has Begun? He states it in there that we are going to experience Earth Changes.

Jay
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado