Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
senate014
Avalon Senior Member

Default Synchronicities - Harrogate, UK - Are people waking up!?

This might not be strange to you but it was weird for me!

I was in a bar in my home town of Harrogate UK (About 60k Population) when after I bought my drink and had sat down I found myself next to 2 girls. I would never usually talk to someone that I don't know but for some reason I felt I needed to on this occasion. I introduced myself and asked their names. The girl next to me replied with her name and somehow straight away I explained that I'm into conspiracy theories and to my surprise she explained that she was also, I asked her if she had ever been on a site called Project Camelot in which she replied with "Yes, I go on it regularly"! I asked her if she'd seen the 2012 Enigma video by David Wilcock, she said she had! She even knew everything about Montauk which one of my favourite subjects!

I couldn’t believe it, how had i found myself next to a girl that I don’t know and suddenly felt that I needed to talk to her about my interests in conspiracies and the work of Project Camelot in which she had the exact same interests in a club with 300 people inside!

I've talked to a lot of my friends and family about Camelot and conspiracies in which none of them have a clue what I'm talking about and frankly think I'm going mad!

I my mind this was a stone cold Synchronicity for me and also gives me hope and joy that people are really starting to wake up!

Please post your story if you've experienced something similar

Regards,

Andy
senate014 is offline   Reply With Quote