Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Al Gore won't debate Lord Christopher Monckton

Science corrupted....Lord Monckton discusses reasons why Al Gore won't debate him & more.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/759.html
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:41 AM   #2
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Al Gore won't debate Lord Christopher Monckton

That was a funny video, and the guy is right about everything he said. Too bad we can't get him in the mainstream media news. That would be enlightening to the masses. He also mentioned the deal about the new light bulbs we'll be ordered to use and how dangerous they are. Thanks for sharing that.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:51 AM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
That was a funny video, and the guy is right about everything he said. Too bad we can't get him in the mainstream media news. That would be enlightening to the masses. He also mentioned the deal about the new light bulbs we'll be ordered to use and how dangerous they are. Thanks for sharing that.
I haven't finished listening to the vid....but heard something about light-bulbs. Is he referring to the spiral ones (which I dislike) ever since I found out about them having mercury in them, I have switched back to the old style ones, which are becoming harder to find.

Yes I think Al Gore knows he is toast now.....so avoiding interviews is the best he can do.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:11 AM   #4
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Hey waitinginthewings! Yes, he was talking about the spiral flourescent bulbs, and I've heard in other places how dangerous they are. Take a few minutes to watch the video in its entirety. The guy is funny, but right on the money about everything he says.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:51 AM   #5
Digi
Avalon Senior Member

Why on earth would Al Gore debate this guy anyway? Maybe the reason Al Gore won't debate him has nothing to do with being scared, and everything to do with Mockton being a comparative nobody.

Last edited by Digi; 01-02-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:00 AM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi View Post
Why on earth would Al Gore this guy anyway? Maybe the reason Al Gore won't debate him has nothing to do with being scared, and everything to do with Mockton being a comparative nobody.
It would give Al Gore a chance to redeem himself for the lies he told, but he knows the gig is up for him, with no wriggle room left. His avoidance speaks volumes.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:17 AM   #7
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why on earth would Al Gore this guy anyway? Maybe the reason Al Gore won't debate him has nothing to do with being scared, and everything to do with Mockton being a comparative nobody.
Al Gore won't debate anyone. It could have something to do with the consequences of lying in front of a real expert.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:13 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

isn't it nice to see them silenced
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:51 PM   #9
Digi
Avalon Senior Member

But why Lord Monckton? Not why should he have a debate, but why should he have it with Lord Monckton, who is a person of no great significance.

My postman emailed Gore challenging him to a debate, and Gore hasn't replied. Al Gore is ignoring my postman. What does Al Gore have to hide? Why is Al Gore affraid of an honest debate with my postman?

And actually, come to think of it, why does Al Gore have to have a debate with someone? Isn't he private citizen? Why does he need to prove himself in front of any of us?
Old 12-31-2009, 04:55 PM   #10
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But why Lord Monckton? Not why should he have a debate, but why should he have it with Lord Monckton, who is a person of no great significance.

My postman emailed Gore challenging him to a debate, and Gore hasn't replied. Al Gore is ignoring my postman. What does Al Gore have to hide? Why is Al Gore affraid of an honest debate with my postman?

And actually, come to think of it, why does Al Gore have to have a debate with someone? Isn't he private citizen? Why does he need to prove himself in front of any of us?
Are you aware Digi of who Al Gore is, & what he has done?
Old 12-31-2009, 05:47 PM   #11
Digi
Avalon Senior Member

I'm aware of who I think he is, and what I think he's done. What is it you think he's done where he has to debate people, especially random minor celebrities like Monckton?
Old 12-31-2009, 06:01 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

digi, digi, digi, da...digi, digi, digi, da..lalalala..It is New Year's Eve and I am just enjoying myself....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:08 PM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm aware of who I think he is, and what I think he's done. What is it you think he's done where he has to debate people, especially random minor celebrities like Monckton?
happy new year troll.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:32 PM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
happy new year troll.
trolley, trolley, trolley....BUS....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:44 AM   #15
Digi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
happy new year troll.
There's a great deal of irony in your not understanding the difference between someone who politely asks questions, which seem to challenge you, and a troll.

Beyond disagreement not being trolling, I haven't actually disagreed with anything. My questions are not rhetorical. Really really: why does he have to have a debate with anyone, and why specifically Monckton? I actually want to know. It's your opinion, you ought to be able to explain it.

It's unfortunate that you've spoiled our conversation by descending into name calling, but I'm going to wish you a happy New Year despite this, and a happy New Year to everyone else.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:45 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It's not longer import for Al to run his trap any longer. Both sides of this "debate" are controlled by those with greater interests.

We don't need to fall into this stupid trap.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:21 AM   #17
Kojak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why on earth would Al Gore debate this guy anyway? Maybe the reason Al Gore won't debate him has nothing to do with being scared, and everything to do with Mockton being a comparative nobody.
What a well researched comment, incredibly enlightening. You've persuaded me now, I thought the whole thing was a hoax. But now that I know that he's a "comparative nobody", I feel re-assured re carbon taxes, bring them on!! I want to pay more taxes. Please help Goldman Sachs stay afloat, they can't fail, and I wish them all the best with their futures trading. I'm going to walk to work now, use candles, and generate electricity on a exercise bike, so I can turn the net on and be educated by your excellent posts. I know Mr Gore is setting an example with his energy consumption and I want to follow suite. And who said the polar bear population has more than quadrupled in recent years, what a nobody whoever that was, and who said all the planets are going through climate change, what BS. Sorry I just farted also!

ps- what's a climategate!! Does it keep sheep in???

Last edited by Kojak; 01-05-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:23 PM   #18
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Prince Albert is a fat phoney and always has been.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #19
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Al Gore recently stated on the Conan O'Brien's show that inner earth's temperature (not even the core, just inner earth quite close to the surface) is millions of degrees hot and he spoke about using it to produce electricity through steam turbines.

That just shows you that even after 10+ years of involvement with climate things he is a real Bozo when it comes to the science behind it. Even the worst sales people understand that when you are selling something you must have your basic technical facts straight about the product.

So maybe the reason why Al Gore won't debate anyone is that such a debate would soon turn into a such a fiasco that would make Sarah Palin giving an interview look like Albert Einstein.

Hey Al Gore.. how exactly do we turn that geotermal energy into electricity?
"Well .. Steam turbines of course. "

But if the temperature we are using is several million degrees.. wouldn't that melt our turbines which have a melting point of only several thousand degrees?
"Ummh .. you got me there. I am full of s***"
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #20
Kojak
Avalon Senior Member

Al Gore is a fraud- end of story really. It's quite simple to see. He can't support his arguements with facts that stand up, and he can't debate anything, it's all rhetoric, nothing else, so simple to see. It's all about more control and taxes, nothing else, I can't understand how sheeple can't get it. It seems odd though that there are people who are posting here supporting him. I thought people would be a bit more clued up and awake here. Gore runs from any scrutiny. If"climategate" didn't spell it out clearer, what will??

Clean energies and electric cars don't make it through, but they keep digging up coal. It's a scam!!! Mind you the chinese are going full tilt on electric cars, but the US crushed their few, and everyone had no problems with them. Ask Gore about that one Diji?? I can't believe your posts, to be honest. No facts at all. Also see Glen Beck's Goldman Sachs Utube, it explains how they make about a billion $$$, for an outlay of 10million. DERRRR!!!!
Old 01-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #21
Kojak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Prince Albert is a fat phoney and always has been.
Another clever post, with no substance, well done!!! Little one liners, is that the best you can do?? A real pea brain post really. How is he a fraud, can you supply any of your research. People here are trying to get answers. To be honest I think your IP, and others that quote such rubbish, should be banned. Your obviously agenda driven and attempting to smear and misinform, with no substance at all. Just a fool really.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #22
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Kojak with 7 posts I see you are a newbie here. If you don't like my posts, then STFU and ignore them. I don't give a **** what you post, why do you care about mine? Trying to pick a fight are we? You obviously have to much time to waste and have an ego similar to FAT Al Gore's.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #23
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Lord Monckton is an idiot too. It's true: what is this 'debate' about. What does Lord Monckton have to gain by debating Al Gore. Why can't I debate Al Gore, oh, never mind, I do, whenever I can. I *hate* the notion of carbon derivatives. Let's duke it, Al.

Christopher Walter Monckton, 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, eldest son of the late Major-General 2nd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, CB, OBE, MC, MA, DL and Marianna Letitia (nee Bower), former High Sheriff of Kent and a Dame of Malta, has interesting, zealous notions, himself:
- anyone with HIV/AIDS should be quarantined
- calls Jewish protester at the Copenhagen Climate summit 'Hitler youth' and 'Nazis'
- it's the climate change denier brigade, like this group
http://www.friendsofscience.org/asse...n%20Resume.pdf

If someone tells me there's no pollution on earth or that secret military installations and operations don't affect its climate - especially when the group is aligned with the petroleum industry - well, 'nuff said. Weather weapons, weather derivatives, earthquake buttons, ...
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #24
Kojak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Kojak with 7 posts I see you are a newbie here. If you don't like my posts, then STFU and ignore them. I don't give a **** what you post, why do you care about mine? Trying to pick a fight are we? You obviously have to much time to waste and have an ego similar to FAT Al Gore's.

NEWBIE to SEASONED WISE PRO-
Yeah, you're right, you have more posts than me, I'll learn to respect your "one liners". I must admit I thought you were referring to Lord Monckton, Sorry!!!! Oh *****!!! Whatever!! Don't worry, shoot me down in flames. I just realised Fat Al, Is GORE!!! i screwed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must laugh!

Maybe a wry smile?? then?!?!?!

Last edited by Kojak; 01-06-2010 at 11:50 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:06 PM   #25
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Kojak, we're cool...
Remember Prince Albert pipe tobacco in a can? It was just a joke.
I like calling Gore a fat phoney because of the way he likes to talk down to people who in reality are much smarter than he