Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 12:43 AM   #1
apostacy

Default Experience with light entities

Has anyone had an experience with a light entity? Would love to hear about it.
When i was 21 years old, i had one of the most vivid, intense and beautiful experiences. It occured within the context of an ordinary dream that became hyper-real. While still dreaming , there appeared my field of view this eliptical, intensely glowing blue light. I felt an incredible sense of reunion and love/acceptance from this light being. It was as if I had known it beyond time. It was ancient. I was crying from happiness and from the sense of proufound reunion. The dream had become hyper-real upon the arrival of the light. Suddenly the lights eliptical shape (approx 4-6 ft ?), condensed with a high pitched zeeeng type sound to the size of a softball (approx) and radiated 4 "arms" of light (north south east west) No words emanated from the light, rather, just an indescribably sublime love/acceptance/ancientness. This experience happened approx 25 years ago. I have not had any experiences with the blue light being since then. I feel blessed to have had the experience. Somehow i feel that we will meet up again. Sometimes i ponder that perhaps the blue light is always with/whithin me but due to my limited 5 sense reference, im just to dense most of the time to be aware of it. thank you for listening, namaste
Old 09-09-2008, 01:41 AM   #2
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Experience with light entities

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:54 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:55 AM   #3
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experience with light entities

when my grandfather died about 7 years ago i stared having vivid dreams about him. then one night i dreamed about him talking to me and taking me through a field and showed me things tha related to my life, my family and events of the future that later happened. after that dream i woke up in the middle of the night and i couldn't move anything but my eyeballs. i heard a really loud "bee" sound in my ears and i saw this green light being standing at the foot of my bed and started walking towards me. i inmediatley thought he was my grandfather and i got really scared so i closed my eyes and prayed reaaly hard for it to be over and it did. i couldn't sleep for several nights. i had a similar experience later that same month but it was weirder. i had a vivid dream and woke up in the middle of the night and i could feel 3 beings standing around my bead saying something like a prayer. i could distinguish the voices of an old man, a young man and a woman. then i looked left and i saw over my desk a pile of books and a golden chaliss glooming in a very strong light. once again a prayed for it to be over and it was. i'm not sure this were positive experiences. once again sorry if my english isn't perfect.
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:08 AM   #4
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

There was one in my basement a few weeks ago. A humanoid form that shifted to a ball of light then disappeared.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:16 AM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I merged with one years ago. It entered my bedroom window one night and I floated out of my body to merge with this sphere. It was incredible- beyond description. My daughter has this happen every morning after yoga and meditation only she does not merge with the spheres. My teacher (Anna Wise) also has seen these balls of light in Brazil.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:26 AM   #6
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

I've been in the presence of a female lightbeing before...

They're beautiful. I've never before, nor since, felt so much love....

P4blo : I find it interesting you had this experience in WA...

Have you had any similar experiences in NSW? I lived in NSW for 3 years, never once had any experiences while there, moved back to Perth and started having them again....

Also haven't had many experiences since moving to Bunbury. It seems that WA, and especially Perth, is a hotspot for this sort of stuff..

I once read that there was a huge pyramid the size of the great pyramid buried beneath Perth, but only ever read it from one source and never heard anything of it from anywhere else.

Also read that there are apparently a race of El's (their words not mine) in suspended animation within the darling ranges (a bit cuckoo, but who knows?), and apparently there is a limestone quarry up in the darling ranges where they tried to cut away limestone from a cliff-face and couldn't - every time they tried the blade would get blunted...

interesting things to think about...
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #7
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Experience with light entities

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:54 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:59 PM   #8
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Experience with light entities

If any of you can read spanish here are a book from contactee Claudio Pastene, it's really spectacular. "Irenko y la ciudad de Cristal" : http://www.enelnombredecristo.com/Pr...testimonio.htm

This case is a real deal, and it is absolutely awsome, the aliens (like angels) and Claudio go to the places where all we go when we die, unique!

PD: Irenko (the angel) tell Claudio several quotes of great wisdom and in all the tavel Claudio have more senses that we do for some reasons and he explain very well what he realizes in that state.

Plus the book is really difficult to find.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:34 AM   #9
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

deleted. Accidental double-post
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #10
Yorkie
Avalon Senior Member

Few years ago, during my studying to exam session I fell asleep I had one of my out of the body experience. It was dark when I realised I am out of my body. I asked my angel to help me to find myself in that situation. He/she said to open my eyes. I argued a little while with him/her saying if I open my eyes I will wake up in my normal reality. Finally I agreed and I saw my body sleeping on the sofa. I was shown few things from my life which didn't happen that time yet, it was from my future. Then I found myself in the round shape hudge object. It was empty in the middle with many rooms around and floors. I was on the second or third floor and saw people by the computers or kind of panels downstairs, working. I even shouted something about corruption to this people by the computers. They just looked at me..like they understood what I meant (seriously, I don't know why I said that) Then I was shown few rooms in that building/object but I was told that I won't remember what it was. Each room represented something which of course I don't remember what. Then I was shown room which represented my children (in real life I don't have children yet) but I was told that this room is not ready yet. All the time there was this androgynous being by my side full of love, patience and understanding. It emanated with such amount of love that I started crying at the same time thinking if my body cries as well. At the end entity shown me pictured of an angel with sword and I opened my real eyes and found myself again on the sofa complitely awake. As I have regular OBE I am sure it wasn't dream. I am sure I will meet this being once again.

Peace and love to all of you
Namaste
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:00 PM   #11
ebobs
Avalon Senior Member

Default Help Send Light to Encourage a Positive Future Time Line

Hi all,

After we came back from holiday a few years ago my twin brother had an OOBE and visited me after falling asleep, he described floating to the ceiling and then moving through the walls of the house to visit me. He seems to be able to do it at will. It really confirms there is more to us than meets the eye.

Anyway I have been following the Benjamin Fulford and George Green audio interviews regarding the potentional financial collapse.

I was inspired by George's video interview to create a page to allow people to spend just 5 minutes of their time sending light to the world, focused for different days. It's more urgent than ever that Light Workers start waking up, everybody has a spiritual job to do. The more people who awaken and send light will help things emmensly. I believe we have choice on which outcome we experience in regards to the future but humanity needs to do their bit.

The page can also be used as a counter to see how many people are awake and working.

http://www.lightworkercount.com/

LL&H
Ian, Essex
ebobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:21 AM   #12
Uncle Fester
Avalon Senior Member

I am the original light being!

But seriously, last summer, I had the most incredible dream.

I walked up to a friend who is a girl, and I said: Sandy, we should just do it. She said "What?"

I said, "You know." She takes off running, and I take off after her. We find ourselves in a field of wild flowers, laughing uncontrollably because we were 5 years old again.

Suddenly, she does a little girl wiggly dance, and pulls off her dress, and she is pure light. (no parts by the way.) I look down and I'm pure light, and it was unbelievable. We were just laughing so hard. The weight of the world was gone, and it felt wonderful. She took off running, and I chased her, and when I caught her, I woke up. Damn!

Had I been able to stay that way, I would have never come back. I was so sad when I woke up.

Anyway, I got to feel what it's like to be pure light.
Uncle Fester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:52 AM   #13
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

My first experience, was when I was 5, my mom was upstairs making a bed and she looked out seeing me bouncing on an old wooden well cover, suddenly she saw the wood splinter as I fell into the deep well. She ran down the stairs, busted out through the back door and as she jumped from the porch, she saw me standing next to the well. I remember the 3 light beings that were there at that moment to save me.

As my mom walked up, she heard me talking but didn't see who I was speaking with...

My clothes were dry, I never hit water at the bottom of the well...

She swept me up and gave me a hug, when I looked back, they were gone...

I always considered them guardian angels...

I have a dozen stories of near death experiences that I walked away from without a scratch...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:02 AM   #14
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

When many of my gifts started lighting up, over 15 years ago now, my curiosity led me to explore even more.

here in San Diego, we have many "centers" for learning, and one of my friends brought me an article about a meeting of channeling. I thought it sounded cool, so that night, we went. It was located in a church, a large sound system was set up surrounding a stage, we sat in the back, just wanting to observe.

The person running the meeting walked out on stage, started the music and told us all to close our eyes and let the music carry us to wherever we were meant to be. I saw a handle like the loops used in a circus for the girls that spin on the ribbons. Without thinking I put my hand through, at that moment I felt like I was going through a "Star Trek" Warp spinning upward until I came to a stop, in front of me was the three beings that had saved me at the well.

I started to speak with them, and suddenly woke to my friend that was shaking my shoulder.

The head of the meeting was asking who connected, for 20 years he had always been the most powerful in the room, today was different, he wanted to know who it was. My friend looked at me knowingly and smiled, and we slipped out the back door...
Old 09-10-2008, 02:10 AM   #15
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Who are these light beings? Where or when do they come from? Can they be trusted? Could they be what some people think of as guides or angels? Does anyone have any insights?
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:11 AM   #16
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenEyes View Post
Who are these light beings? Where or when do they come from? Can they be trusted? Could they be what some people think of as guides or angels? Does anyone have any insights?
Well, in my dreams, I have spirit guides, they aren't the same, they are more human, the 3 beings are what seem like pure energy, I didn't recognize any facial features, couldn't tell if they were men or women. When they spoke, their mouths opened, breaking the light, almost a shadow.

A few years back, I was using my gifts to help in missing children cases, one case hit me real hard, I have a huge heart and the pain of what I was seeing in these dreams was too much, I layed down in bed closing my eyes, my thoughts were I couldn't take it any longer, I had to quit... I felt a soft touch on my shoulder, I opened my eyes, and had an angel with wings bent over me, she smiled and pointed across the room. I glanced over and the room was filled with little angels, many of whom I had helped in solving their cases.

one smiled and said "don't worry, we're here to help you.

my eyes welled up with tears, it was almost too much for me to handle, the tears weren't from sadness, I was happy that what I was doing was making a difference. Suddenly the pain I was feeling was gone, my mind once again had clarity, I walked back out and continued working on the case.

so to answer your question, these three beings weren't angels or spirit guides, but I can't tell you what else they would be.

Of all the answers I've gotten from my spirit guides, that is one they go silent when I ask.

Could it be the Trinity? The Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

I really wish I knew...
Old 09-10-2008, 03:24 AM   #17
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Dear, Rocky... what a beautiful story and experience!

The light beings that I 'saw' a few months ago had a different 'feel' to them than other spirits I've seen/felt. A short time before I experienced these 2 entities, I was reading about ultra-dimensional beings. The article said that all a human had to do to interact with them was to give them permission. I did.. on a whim. I'm wondering if the contact with the light beings is a result of my giving 'permission'... just a thought..
Old 09-10-2008, 04:10 AM   #18
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Have you ever read about the 10 insights?
Old 09-10-2008, 04:14 AM   #19
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

I've never read about the 10 insights.. but am very intrigued! Got a link? or if I google will I get info?
Old 09-10-2008, 05:05 AM   #20
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenEyes View Post
I've never read about the 10 insights.. but am very intrigued! Got a link? or if I google will I get info?
http://www.crystalinks.com/celestineprophecy06.html

I haven't read it in 10 years, but you'll be amazed reading it as you see you have many of the insights already, the 10th insight has to do with higher vibrations and crossing over...

It might answer your question on the light entities you've been seeing...

This is a list of the 10 insights from the link above...

Quote:
Insight #1 ... Reality is consciousness manifest in electromagnetic grids of experience. We ONLY manifest physically by grid connection.

Insight #2 ... If you are emotionally balanced you will attract that which will keep you in balance. If you have emotional problems, and are in denial, you will attract drama!

Insight #3 ... Think outside the box :: Observe what, when, and how you sabotage the patterns of your life. This is a form of manifestation by your soul after its energy reserve with existing patterns is depleted.

Insight #4 ... DNA :: We all search for different things ... love, power, money, recognition, healing, etc. Manifesting the desired result goes to one's programming and the DNA code they came here to play out. Use your family's DNA patterns as a guide.

Insight #5 ... Healing systems cannot teach you how to manifest, but can give perspectives about your emotional body and soul decisions. Psychologically speaking, it is the subconscious mind that is the driver of it all, therefore you have to link to that part of who you are to understand your patterns past, present, and future.

Insight #6 ... When trying to manifest, one must consider a whole host of peripheral streams of interconnected energies based on attaining that which one thinks they want.

Insight #7 ... Learning to manifest and shift grids creates synchronicities which may have underlying repercussions.

Insight #8 ... Observe your patterns and face the truth about limitations, so manifestation can evolve within the guidelines of your life.

Insight #9 ... Self-awareness will help you unfold your true potential and heal old wounds.

Insight #10 ... The nature of reality is an ever evolving hologram that is about to manifest souls into their true essence, the Shiny Ones.
Another Coincidence, the story/adventure is based in Peru in the land of the Mayans...

I would definitely read both books if you can find them before watching the movie, I enjoyed the movie, they did a good job putting it together, but it didn't capture everything you will get from the book. If the movie is being shown in your area, its a must see, the crowd that gathers to watch it will be buzzing with power... It attracts a special "kind"

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-10-2008 at 06:02 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:11 PM   #21
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Thank You !

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:53 AM.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:14 PM   #22
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thank You !

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post
Wow..!
I want to thank you very much for your great stories : )
It's so amazing to hear from other people who had this incredible experiences..

Rocky_Shorz : They saved you from the well !!! Wow..!
When I was a young kid I was saved from falling off a 20Meter precipice of a water dam.
I did not see any lights but I felt the physical touch on my chest that stopped me from falling off.
Also I love the Celestine Prophecy. Thank You!

I'm looking froward to hearing more great stories..
I've always kept the story of the well quiet for a few reasons, one I went from being a blonde haired child to a brunette within a year after that...

2nd - I've been delivering messages to Islam over the last few years, if they knew about the well, I might have a few Billion show up at my doorsteps...

shhhhh...

Quote:
Feather Of Faith
many know me as the poet, changing the world as we know it...

martyrs of Islam, important warning call
fear of God's power should be known by all
The meaning of Islam is will of God
The will of God is peace, lost oxes plod

the eagle has vision seeing the path
lion guards the entrance, terrible wrath
hurting women and children, deepest sin
erasing your name and also your kin

soul barbequing, burning fires of hell
no paradise realized as they fell
destruction, violence, filled with dispair
tools of the devil, too late for prayer

look inside, take the evil from your heart
forgiveness, scale of justice, glowing start
molehill of grief or mountain of kindness
stumbling through darkness, knowing truths blindness

judgement coming do you weigh good or bad
earth angel asked, left you happy or sad....

Copyright ©2008 by Rocky Shorz
When I channel, the messages just flow through my pen, 3 days after this one was the massive earthquake in Pakistan that killed so many.

my first was followed by Bam Iran, the second a Tsunami

all 3 days almost to the minute of when it was first written for others to read...

and so it was written has a very special meaning to me...
Old 09-10-2008, 01:58 AM   #23
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

A few months ago, while I was in my kitchen in the early afternoon doing dishes, I heard a voice tell to turn around and close my eyes. I did. When my eyes were closed, I still "saw" my kitchen. There were 2 beings made of light standing before me. They were about 4 feet in front of me. They had a human form but I couldn't see any features because of the brightness. The thing is, the light came from inside of them and didn't shine out of them...like their skin was made of light. A thought was put into my mind that I had to let go of things that no longer serve me.

During this same week, I had 3 psychic friends of mine tell me that they were compelled by spirit to tell me that I needed to let go of things that no longer serve me... the exact same words that the 2 Light Beings told me...
Old 09-13-2008, 09:39 PM   #24
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Esteban

I woke one saturday morning years ago and as i lay there i could hear a humming tone in the middle of my head. I opened my eyes and found i could not move a muscle. I tried shouting for help but found it only sounded in my head. My body felt like a bug lump attached to me that was my head. I spent a few minutes like this and got so scared that i closed my eyes and prayed to god to help me. I then felt like i lifted upwards and back down and opened my eyes again. I could move! Thank god.

When i was a child i recall awaking on my side and also facing the other way too - weird. The best way to describe this was like being in two places at once.

I think that all this kind of thing as gone on since the dawn of man but it is only in the last 100 years that we have been able to share our experiences. I think this whole thing points to a change that will benefit humanity. I forsee a coming time when all bad that is here will lose its grip and allow us to grow in a new era.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:44 PM   #25
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Esteban

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
I woke one saturday morning years ago and as i lay there i could hear a humming tone in the middle of my head. I opened my eyes and found i could not move a muscle. I tried shouting for help but found it only sounded in my head. My body felt like a bug lump attached to me that was my head. I spent a few minutes like this and got so scared that i closed my eyes and prayed to god to help me. I then felt like i lifted upwards and back down and opened my eyes again. I could move! Thank god.
What you have described is what I was saying about channeling and opening yourself up to spirits. It is a scary feeling when one steps in and takes over.

Have you ever experimented with channeling before? Ouiji<?> boards etc?

You did the right thing by calling for help...

Up until 7 years ago, I was never a God fearing man, but I've learned a whole new respect for his powers since connecting to the Spirit world...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-13-2008 at 09:46 PM.