Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-19-2008, 02:39 AM   #76
IronWoman

Default Re: Have you stopped to think, we didn't all come together by accident!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
I've heard of the term soul group. If there are many kinds of soul groups could it be that those who post and lurk on this forum be in a type of soul group?
cool.. i like that idea
makes me feel all fuzzy inside =)
Old 10-19-2008, 03:16 AM   #77
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRKCOD View Post
This forum and other sites like 'the survival podcast' are a great stimulus and give great comfort with the knowledge there are a lot other like minded/spirited humans spread throughout earth.
Hey, that survival podcast reference is cool, thanks!
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:37 PM   #78
Norval
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
I don't know if it's the same for you people but since I joined up here in early September I have a feeling something, other than chance brought us all together.
The wonderfull threads from Gale and Norval for instance have provided the last piece of a puzzle I have been looking for for maybe 15 years.
The empathy I have here with some of the members is soul lifting and how many times has a member said to you during a conversation, "hey how did you know that?"
How did we know that? Intuition? Like minded? ESP?
I don't have an answer but it is wonderfull here and I would like to take this chance to say thanks to you all!
R.I.P

I think this is the site about survival podcast?
http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com

Here we all bring something to the table. While some may not have the same "tastes" as you,
therefore you may not like what they brought, you should still sample it to make sure. Even though
you may have a reaction like, "awwwww gawd I can't believe I put that in my mouth/brain." at
least you tasted it. Then there are the dishes/thoughts that have the aroma of something great to
taste and calm the palate yet leave a bad taste after you have eaten. Keep sampling, you are
bound to find something that will feed you and strengthen you. After digestion of some of it you
may have some "problems" though. Keep on tasting and learning what you may as it will all work
it's way out in the end. (Said with a very tongue in cheek way.)

So, the table is set, we all see the dishes, smell the aromas, you decide.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:20 PM   #79
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticphoebos View Post
You guys are right, something is going down and we are meant to be here for the experience. My Mrs does not get the feeling I get about these times but she wants to be in on the ride, we certainly are going to see some things on the magnitude that people in the past have lived whole long lives never did, bring it on...
I myself believe in soul groups and such.

This has been in more frequency in the past 3 1/2 years and the closer i get to my belief the more I tend to pick up on who that person his.. But i only know them by feeling not image like others do and are able to do..

I feel the same way about folks in the group..

Namaste-Matte
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:16 AM   #80
Fuglybugger
Avalon Senior Member

Found like souls.

Glad to be here. Thank you all.

We need to focus on the transition.

It will be good.

Better than good.

Cheers.

Wow.
Fuglybugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:01 AM   #81
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

There are no accidents only possibilities...
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:09 AM   #82
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

There are no coincidences either...

Namaste- Matte
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:15 PM   #83
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Notice that when something strange (or exciting) happens to us lately we can't wait to share it on this forum. It is great to have this. My wife and sons are also having experiences so I can talk with them, but most of my friends would think I'd lost my mind if I told them half of what was going on.

Alot of my friends are still just coming around about 9-11 let alone everthing else.

Recently we had an all-candidates meeting locally for the federal election.
An individual stood up and started yelling 9-11 was an inside job and the masons are going to take over the world. He started warning people about being chipped and the vaccines were going to kill us. He went on about other things also.

Here's the problem. He's right but people don't want to find out this way. They think he is a nut case. Now if I bring up any of these subjects they immediately think of this guy and say I am crazy like him.

You can't impose on FREE WILL. read the handbook
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:23 AM   #84
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Notice that when something strange (or exciting) happens to us lately we can't wait to share it on this forum. It is great to have this. My wife and sons are also having experiences so I can talk with them, but most of my friends would think I'd lost my mind if I told them half of what was going on.

Alot of my friends are still just coming around about 9-11 let alone everthing else.

Recently we had an all-candidates meeting locally for the federal election.
An individual stood up and started yelling 9-11 was an inside job and the masons are going to take over the world. He started warning people about being chipped and the vaccines were going to kill us. He went on about other things also.

Here's the problem. He's right but people don't want to find out this way. They think he is a nut case. Now if I bring up any of these subjects they immediately think of this guy and say I am crazy like him.

You can't impose on FREE WILL. read the handbook
As Norval said in one of his post's, many people will be prevented from understanding!
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:54 AM   #85
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

My personal belief is that as we all have an interest in the subjects discussed here, it is the forums existence that has drawn us all together. Eventually if you study one line of research on these matters long enough you come across the camelot site, its is a natural evolution to then find this forum.

I don't believe there is any high purpose or reason that we are all here other than that we are like minded people that want to discuss/share things with each other as and when we come across them.

I do not mean any offence to anyone that does belive otherwise of course, but to me this is a simlpe case that if 50 people liked a movie, they would all find the forum about it, its not because of the "power" they do, its because its a shared interest.

my $0.02
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:35 PM   #86
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

The ghastly thing about these feelings and thoughts is that you have no where to put them, no one to talk to about them unless you happen to know someone in your life who is like-minded. But what's even more crazy is that you probably don't know you know someone because we are rightly I think hampered by being told or called a mad person. So your boyfriend could be on this without you knowing, in theory.

Its the freedom to say or write down the odder things that happen to you that is amazing. I was involved in the oddest little discussion yesterday about Notre Dame, so a man from Brazil said he dreamt of the church, when I saw the post I thought damn that is mad because I had been thinkin of Notre Dame for no reason I could put my finger on and then a woman from poland said she had the same thought, then another from Netherlands...........you know maybe we won't ever know what it was, if something important happened or what it means but what we all do now know is that that thought connected us from all over the world. I am lucky enough to be able to pop by and I will be doing so tomorrow. I promise to let you all know if there is an ET family living in the belfry :-)

Take it easy folks and keep smiling

g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:12 AM   #87
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

The Law of Attraction is at work in bringing us to this site.

In the handbook of the new paradigm it mentions that we will be given much information and it is up to seperate the sand from the pearls. Not all the info on here is correct but there is a lot of usefull stuff.

There are many posts and links that are very uplifting. It is nice to have a place to go to converse with like minded people. Once the forum completes the cleaning up of some the negativity that has been posted it will be even better....

Old 11-11-2008, 02:24 AM   #88
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

This is just another rest stop on our journey towards the light'

"The Darker the night, the brighter the light can be seen.."
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:34 AM   #89
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
There's no such thing as coincidence, just connections we may not have figured out yet.
---

Yup, I agree with you.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:57 AM   #90
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Or we are the logic outcome of a formula, that we can't oversee, thus its outcome looks for us like coincedence...
A Bene Gesserit acolyte becomes a full Reverend Mother by undergoing a deadly ritual known as the spice agony, in which she ingests a lethal dose of an awareness spectrum narcotic and must render it harmless internally. Surviving the ordeal unlocks her Other Memory, the ego and memories of all her female ancestors. A Reverend Mother is warned to avoid the place in her consciousness that is occupied by the genetic memory of her male ancestors, referred to as "the place we cannot look." In light of this, the Bene Gesserit have a secret, millennia-old breeding program, the goal of which is to produce a male equivalent of a Bene Gesserit whom they call the Kwisatz Haderach. This individual would not only be able to survive the spice agony and access masculine Other Memory, but is also expected to possess "organic mental powers (that can) bridge space and time."[10]The Bene Gesserit intend their Kwisatz Haderach to give them the ability to control the affairs of mankind more effectively.
The above is an brainchild of Frank Herbert, If he invented it, and not then he described in an roundabout way something he knew about.

I was send here, by someone I trust, that had read more of me.. She thought I would fit right in here, like a hand in a glove. And yes, this Rabbit hole is a fun trip.. Lots of mirrors.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:45 AM   #91
sleepingnomore

I was drawn here for what purpose I still don't know. I feel a kindred with many that I haven't even talked to on the forum yet. I follow my heart and let it lead me where I need to go.

Let us not forget it's not only the like minded souls we are drawn here for but also for those who do not agree with us or even mock us. It is all part of the same path. It would be a superficial existence if we always spent our energy on agreeing and rejoicing on finding others like ourselves.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:52 PM   #92
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

One thing about the TRUTH is that it will ALWAYS find a way to come out in the end. One Love from the I & I
reggaeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:53 PM   #93
iamhearing
Avalon Senior Member

Yes friends, i too believe that coincidences are not accidental. but the rythm of the universe in harmony.

Take for instance a seoul of fish connected by some unknown intelligece moving in sequence with one another, or indeed a flock of birds changing direction in unison at a moments notice.

Perhaps this forum is indicitive of our connected collective frequency at this time.

A book i personally found fascinating was Synchrodestiny by Deepek chopra,
some of you may already have read, where the universe is perpetually sending you signals and guiding you.

I believe we all have something to learn from each and every iniviual we encounter, so thankyou all kindly for sharing so much.

Best wishes
iamhearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:07 PM   #94
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=iamhearing;77258]

Take for instance a seoul of fish connected by some unknown intelligece moving in sequence with one another, or indeed a flock of birds changing direction in unison at a moments notice.

What a great comparison. I never really thought about this before.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #95
twiceborn
Avalon Senior Member

Were here because weve woken from the hypnotists spell which is the western media, this word conspiricy is a poor term for me a better word is THE TRUTH because it is all happening and its getting faster by the day. More and more people will see it for what it is because we are living in the apocolypse the revealing in other words, Im sorry but some people will never see it this time round, my other half bless her does not feel what i feel but she is definatly stirring from slumber, Twenty years ago nothing like this on this scale took place and you just know that its all for the good, the earth is alive and has a spirit and will not let any crazy self appointed rulers destroy her or the beautiful things on her, so keep on sending out those positive vibrations.OH MITAKUYE OYASIN
twiceborn is offline   Reply With Quote