Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Default Down under (Australia)

Hi all
I have been following project Camelot for some time now. Unfortunately I feel very alone, anyone I talk to is either in total disbelief or thinks I am absolutely mad.

I would like to meet others in Aus. (Melbourne)
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:34 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Down under (Australia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
Hi all
I have been following project Camelot for some time now. Unfortunately I feel very alone, anyone I talk to is either in total disbelief or thinks I am absolutely mad.

I would like to meet others in Aus. (Melbourne)
There are lots - go here

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/f...splay.php?f=28

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:04 AM   #3
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Questions about our great land of Oz

We read - and keep searching for - updates on the current global situation, we find references to what appears to be going down in the US and the UK, and with Australia being a part of the Trilateral community, being also seen as a part of Asia on other levels, and also at the same time we hear of secret US bases on out soil which are controlled by the US military which Australia has no control over – at least 3 that I have ascertained – we hear of what may go down in the US and UK with changes to government laws and policies that can ultimately effect the people of both countries, but there is very little said or inferred about Australia…………….

- Have we been sold out to the US or UK in any way ?,

- Are there plans also underway that could also bring about Marshall Law in this country, and take away our freedoms as is being steadily done elsewhere, or are we blind to what is going on. Yes the police were given additional powers since Apec and the popes visit, and have remained in place even though there is no apparent need for that to be ?.

- Are there facilities that exist in this country, as in the USA, for the detention of those who oppose the system, when the time arrises to round them up – maybe ?

- We have in place the laws to control terrorism activities, but we never hear very much about what is transpiring with their proposed use – are we as free a country as we assume ?? – the majority of Australians still have the “She’ll be right mate” attitude and have no idea where the world is heading in relation to NOW, RFID chips, population control, etc etc

I try to maintain an awareness of the possibilities and probabilities, and I suppose really the questioning is one of that we hear nothing of what is happening in this part of the world, and it seems too quiet to not take any notice of……………

The quietness is deafening really………………
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:00 AM   #4
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Touche Tez ..... the quietness hurts my ears too!!!!
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:26 AM   #5
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Hey AussieG .... hang in there and stay true to yourself

and above all remember you are NEVER alone ... just look around you here
Old 09-29-2008, 04:18 PM   #6
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Down under (Australia)

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:49 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:51 PM   #7
gretsico
Avalon Senior Member

excuse me but is Marshall law the same as Martial Law???
gretsico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:38 AM   #8
P4BL0
Banned

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:49 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:09 AM   #9
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday All
pablo makes some sense with regards martial law maybe not being nessecary, that unfortunatelly does not guarrentee our individual saftey or freedom, please BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOING hen the hoard government was in power they had a treaty with the US government that effectivelly allows the US government to arrest/detain/export from australia any australian citizens considered by the US to be terrorist suspects, you say lm not a terrorist suspect, according to US law the recent definition of a terrorist includes anyone whom breaks any US law, which in theory means if you are a suspected speeding motorist you in essence qualify as a terrorist suspect the rest is history.
please note that the Rudd Government has not ammended this arrangement so it is still in effect, and the bill of rights etc etc dont apply to terrorists.
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:20 AM   #10
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post
Martial law is the system of rules that takes effect when the military takes control of the normal administration of justice.

Congressional Martial Law can be invoked by the leadership of the House of Representatives in the USA.

Martial law is sometimes imposed during wars or occupations in the absence of any other civil government. Examples of this form of military rule include Germany and Japan after World War II or the American South during the early stages of Reconstruction. In addition it is used by governments to enforce their rule, for example after a coup d'état (Thailand 2006), when threatened by popular protests (Tienanmen Square protests of 1989), or to crack down on the opposition (Poland 1981). Martial law can also be declared in cases of major natural disasters; however most countries use a different legal construct, such as a "state of emergency".

In many countries martial law imposes particular rules, one of which is curfew. Often, under this system, the administration of justice is left to a military tribunal, called a court-martial. The suspension of the writ of habeas corpus is likely to occur.

Marshall Law was an Australian television series, which aired for one season in 2002.
l hope tou all realize that BUSH declared a state of emergency about 4 weeks ago
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:43 AM   #11
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdiablo69 View Post
l hope tou all realize that BUSH declared a state of emergency about 4 weeks ago
I suspect that only Americans take note of what Bush says. Poor buggers don't have a lot of choice do they?
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:19 PM   #12
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

LOL I hear you loud and clear too P4BLO!!!! hugsssssssss

Well okay maybe you're right its time to make some noise!!!

To quote Mr Rudd....

"the truth is that we are going thru the worst financial crisis in our lifetime"

Now hearing our OWN PM stating that - I think this is a prime opportunity to actually start making some NOISE - as in talking to people whom you may think are "unaware" "asleep" or "sheeple" ( personally i dislike all those terms because to me people are people no better no worse than you or i)

However, for me personally in the last few days i have had phone calls saying .. hey??? its all happening isn't it?? what now?? lol like i even know!!! As you may tell from that statement - I have been gently relating to people what i could see happening the last few months!! lol

My point is that when it becomes apparent to people who have full and utter faith in the system that something is wrong THAT is when a Ground Crew can really come into its own!!

Not by giving economic advise or swamping them with all the new age advice either but by suggesting gently - lets work together here. If times get really hard (we all have family members who LIVED thru a depression and we remember those stories) lets just make a pact to work together now!

I mean at the moment it is a very REAL situation that times are gonna get tough - so even the people who blindly BELIEVE what they are told are starting to sit up and take notice.

While I really love being able to feel at home here with like minded people and really appreciate the good vibes and encouragement - i think its time we all took up the challenge now - not just to meet each other - but to STEP out into your OWN circle of people and start networking a survival strategy.

For those people you know even in your own family that may not see the BIG PICTURE - you can at least say to them - hey if things go pear shaped - you can grow things - i can fix things mechanically - Bob down the road is good with carpentry etc etc. Lets put in a water tank - lets find out who else in the street has fruit trees.

I see this time as a perfect opportunity to bring to everyday conversation - what we are all capable of in real terms. This in turn empowers people to realise they are NOT helpless and if only we work together we can and will prevail.

As much as I appreciate our Governments pledge today to provide pensioners and people with children with a lump sum payment just before Christmas - I for one wont be blowing that all on useless plastic toys for the kids to keep the money machine well oiled - I'll be buying more loads of hay and compost - finally getting my chooks installed in the backyard and buying more seeds so i can feed my kids next year!!!!!!!!!

Love and Hugs to all - now get out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 12:44 PM   #13
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hey People from Aus,

Is Blossom Goodchild well known as an actress over there. What as she appeared in, mainly theatre, TV programmes like Neighbours (Ausie version of Coronation Street). I can only find reference of her being a phsycic on the net.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:23 PM   #14
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Steve A

personally speaking as a West Aussie - i had only ever heard of Blossom as psychic - but apparently she does musical theatre over on the Gold Coast in Queensland. Wouldn't say she is on mainstream TV as an actress tho. (not that i watch Neighbours or anything like that!! lol)

Would be interested also to hear how much maybe Queenslanders know about Blossom prior to her book.

Regards

Genevieve
Old 10-15-2008, 12:24 PM   #15
P4BL0
Banned

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:47 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:53 PM   #16
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tez View Post
- Have we been sold out to the US or UK in any way ?,
Yup, in the long history is the CIA (US) didn't like Gough Whitlam wanting to close down the US base Pine Gap so was the first and only Prime Minister to be dismissed by the Governor General (UK).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Au...utional_crisis

Quote:
- Are there plans also underway that could also bring about Marshall Law in this country, and take away our freedoms as is being steadily done elsewhere, or are we blind to what is going on. Yes the police were given additional powers since Apec and the popes visit, and have remained in place even though there is no apparent need for that to be ?.
When the Patriot Act was installed in the US we followed suit without referendum with the ASIO Anti-Terrorism Act.

Quote:
- Are there facilities that exist in this country, as in the USA, for the detention of those who oppose the system, when the time arrises to round them up – maybe ?
Near the nuclear test site at Woomera detention center, courtesy of Wackenhut.

Quote:
- We have in place the laws to control terrorism activities, but we never hear very much about what is transpiring with their proposed use – are we as free a country as we assume ?? – the majority of Australians still have the “She’ll be right mate” attitude and have no idea where the world is heading in relation to NOW, RFID chips, population control, etc etc
The pre runner of RFID Chips are already in passports (I have one), and the Australia Card is still be discussed since its first inception despite what wikipedia is saying.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote