Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #51
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

I have to go along with Tango on all of this\

I know that there are many crafts around our world as I have been made aware of this by many different people

The thing is they have their own agenda and not all of it is good.

There are many "intruders" waiting to take over our planet as they are not ready to leave or stop their ****.

The ET's that are here to help us are doing it by opening our consciousness and I believe they are helping by keeping the grids cleared. TPTB's plans on using HARP to keep them blocked so we stay dumbed down.

So there are many wonderful ET's that are already helping us and thats all I want from them. They were given permission to do this and it doesnt not give them the rights to "rule" us as the Intruders are doing.

So we are getting alot of help and I appreciated it.

We truly do have to do this ourself and I will let them know that I love them and appreciate all their doing but I will not ask them to "fight" our battle
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #52
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

my perception precisely truthseeker. We may be in trouble here on crazy earth but the ultimate goal is to help ourselves as i posted before this is about learning and no laying down and letting another race walk in to aid is not what it is all about.
We do have higher beings here on earth today assisting so let it be this way, the point they are asking for our permission seems a little suspicious.
If they wish to assist what can they do here more walking amongst us than helping off planet, is this not all about enlightenment? why not assist from their ships if this possible, no because this is something we must do ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I have to go along with Tango on all of this\

I know that there are many crafts around our world as I have been made aware of this by many different people

The thing is they have their own agenda and not all of it is good.

There are many "intruders" waiting to take over our planet as they are not ready to leave or stop their ****.

The ET's that are here to help us are doing it by opening our consciousness and I believe they are helping by keeping the grids cleared. TPTB's plans on using HARP to keep them blocked so we stay dumbed down.

So there are many wonderful ET's that are already helping us and thats all I want from them. They were given permission to do this and it doesnt not give them the rights to "rule" us as the Intruders are doing.

So we are getting alot of help and I appreciated it.

We truly do have to do this ourself and I will let them know that I love them and appreciate all their doing but I will not ask them to "fight" our battle
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #53
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

oh exactly that is the first clue that there is a big issue when they start asking for permission

We have many here willing and able to assist us and are doing fine

I just listened to Jim Sparks and he mentioned that 1000s were wandering half naked in an open field and he was asked to lead them inside where they all sat up watching a computer screen ( downloading information in their minds) of a perfect beautiful earth and then a nasty vision of earth. Also Jim continues to admit that he can pretty much say what he wants with no problems. (he was followed and warned once )

The thought that kept running through my head was the Reps were suppose to be helping us by brainwashing all of these people in getting more of us to ask for their help in keeping it this way.

We can do that on our own. Its a trick to once against ask for help

No, this just doesnt sit right with me at all. We do not want their help, we want them to leave. (all of the intruders)

I want my personal rights and I'm working on that.

I'm all for speaking up instead of walking away assuming if I add my opinions that I am not good enough.

Too much of that has happened already
Old 12-01-2009, 05:45 PM   #54
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

You know dear... You've come a long way in just a short time...

I hope I was a part of Awakening You... I'm very proud of You...

It was also a pleasure helping You with you grandson... I Like You...

I like the way you are Thinking Now...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
oh exactly that is the first clue that there is a big issue when they start asking for permission

We have many here willing and able to assist us and are doing fine

I just listened to Jim Sparks and he mentioned that 1000s were wandering half naked in an open field and he was asked to lead them inside where they all sat up watching a computer screen ( downloading information in their minds) of a perfect beautiful earth and then a nasty vision of earth. Also Jim continues to admit that he can pretty much say what he wants with no problems. (he was followed and warned once )

The thought that kept running through my head was the Reps were suppose to be helping us by brainwashing all of these people in getting more of us to ask for their help in keeping it this way.

We can do that on our own. Its a trick to once against ask for help

No, this just doesnt sit right with me at all. We do not want their help, we want them to leave. (all of the intruders)

I want my personal rights and I'm working on that.

I'm all for speaking up instead of walking away assuming if I add my opinions that I am not good enough.

Too much of that has happened already
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #55
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Tango, I feel the same way about you

Yes, you did help tremendously and I will not forget it. My grandson is doing very well

I have grown and it seems I am still growing. I just ordered Ashayana Deane's books and hope to continue growing

I am 100 per cent behind you on this topic thats for sure
Old 12-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #56
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Tango: here is a statement you made in a post: "I'm Not willing to

Give You Up... "
I'm wondering what you mean by that statement?

I'm going to guess that your saying its your job to not give up any of us? That is our job Tango, each and every one of us to decide whether we give ourselves over to anything or anyone. It is not your job.

I sometimes have trouble understanding the language you use. Seems like a code language
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:18 PM   #57
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I first saw this message about 2 years ago and to be honest I thought "yes, absolutely yes". Now however......No, I don't think so.

For me a lot has changed. I have always been a rather aware person but there is someting that niggles at me from the deep recesses. I see it here I see it everywhere.

What if, just what if, this whole "thing" we call reality, was set to fail and set to fail for a definite reason. Perhaps a learning curve? Hnnnn. I see definite distinctions in people, as clear as you have different breeds of dogs and cats, so you have different "human " types. The souless, the spiritual, the psuedo spiritual, the genuine, the genuine as long as you scratch my ego, the caring and the not caring....the list is as varied as the cup cake toppings at a 4 year old's birthday party.

I look at the basic fabric of this thing we call reality and see that in order for life to be sustained , something has to die. There are exceptions but the norm is kill to eat. If we were so great, if gid was so powerful we would be "light beings" where we obtain our sustenance as do trees and plants (even there you have trees and plants that kill to survive).

What am I saying here.....we need to learn that we are not as almighty and wonderful as we presume ourselves to be. That at some level we are indeed all bigots and fools and that this life we now live, as terrible as it is, is merely a lesson and that we need to grow the F up and do it frigging right quick, or be doomed to repeat this.

So, NO, thank you all the same.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #58
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
My personal learning curve is degrading... Each year I can remember less info from the past, I need longer and longer time to put info in my head, I can hold less and less info in the head (accessible at any given time)....all this compared to when I was 13-21/22

Most of all I have much less over all energy and "enthusiasm" Feeling of being tired, fed up, bored, confused...etc

I am talking about me now, can not say this is common.

Hitting the stone whenever trying to discuss "every day life" only adds to the conclusion - that yes, people might come together when they get f*** up enough.... the key word being *MIGHT*
Well, I made reference to what you have learned in your heart, not what you can store up from books. True, things you read or hear can inspire you to new level of knowing, though. That's why we quote the great spiritual masters on the forum. But you never know. Something Shakespeare said, or Camus, or Plato, or John Cleese or Johhny Depp. Or some diagram in geometry class might set something off in you. But if you can't remember algebra formulas anymore, it's probably just because they don't apply to you now. And what you're not recalling may be just mind chatter to who you are now.

You have learned great love; you know how to behave on this planet; you have learned to question what does not fit your reality.

As for being tired and losing enthusiasm, you're not alone. Some say it's your spirit pushing at its limitations, the confinement of 3-D body experienced by expanding lightbody. Meditation and "going inside" helps.

We can't be concerned with who won't wake up in time,except to have compassion. We can only try to stay awake ourselves and know there are many who are in the same boat with us.And that all are welcome.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #59
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

The ETs have been showing up and I expect they will continue to show up. There have been numerous sightings around the world in the last few decades witnessed by hundreds or thousands of people (e.g., Phoenix Lights, Belgium triangles). Many of these are very well documented and cross-checked. There have been thousands upon thousands of sightings witnessed by one or a few, many of which are documented and corroborated. Richard Dolan's books provide a good summary.

There is also a strong suggestion of ongoing ET "interference" dating back to the beginnings of human history. There is the possibility that many of us are "ET" souls here to help with the transition. It seems likely to me that ETs are helping with the execution of the divine plan for earth.

I think if we are going to focus intention, it should be for peace on earth and the healing of the planet. That seems to be the only way we can "muddle through" the transition. Otherwise, a "cosmic reboot" may be needed to allow the earth to move to the next stage without all of our human negativity holding her back. The ETs can't really fix this for us. I think the ETs are here to help with this transition, but the form that this help takes depends very much on our choices.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #60
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Peace on Earth.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:04 PM   #61
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
The ETs have been showing up and I expect they will continue to show up. There have been numerous sightings around the world in the last few decades witnessed by hundreds or thousands of people (e.g., Phoenix Lights, Belgium triangles). Many of these are very well documented and cross-checked. There have been thousands upon thousands of sightings witnessed by one or a few, many of which are documented and corroborated. Richard Dolan's books provide a good summary.

There is also a strong suggestion of ongoing ET "interference" dating back to the beginnings of human history. There is the possibility that many of us are "ET" souls here to help with the transition. It seems likely to me that ETs are helping with the execution of the divine plan for earth.

I think if we are going to focus intention, it should be for peace on earth and the healing of the planet. That seems to be the only way we can "muddle through" the transition. Otherwise, a "cosmic reboot" may be needed to allow the earth to move to the next stage without all of our human negativity holding her back. The ETs can't really fix this for us. I think the ETs are here to help with this transition, but the form that this help takes depends very much on our choices.

Deffinately According to Alex Collier we are made up of 22 different species so deffinately there are many that are our loved ones.

The ET's are helping quite a bit and I for one am glad they did not give up on us
Old 12-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #62
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post
Well, I made reference to what you have learned in your heart, not what you can store up from books. True, things you read or hear can inspire you to new level of knowing, though. That's why we quote the great spiritual masters on the forum. But you never know. Something Shakespeare said, or Camus, or Plato, or John Cleese or Johhny Depp. Or some diagram in geometry class might set something off in you. But if you can't remember algebra formulas anymore, it's probably just because they don't apply to you now. And what you're not recalling may be just mind chatter to who you are now.

You have learned great love; you know how to behave on this planet; you have learned to question what does not fit your reality.

As for being tired and losing enthusiasm, you're not alone. Some say it's your spirit pushing at its limitations, the confinement of 3-D body experienced by expanding lightbody. Meditation and "going inside" helps.

We can't be concerned with who won't wake up in time,except to have compassion. We can only try to stay awake ourselves and know there are many who are in the same boat with us.And that all are welcome.

Love Always,
Bushycat
Thank you

My "spirit" is confused (just as much as I am). There is this "thing" that is telling me: as much good as you can do, as much harm you can do.

I do try to use that to imagine the most "flawless" future... a Paragon. Most of it looks like a fiction, and it is not the technology SF, it is the way we live, the way things are.

To not go too much off topic - I agree with the "we must help ourselves" idea. We can get spoiled if we do not. It would be "unwise" if the ET descent and...give us all food dispenser. Like parents...giving their child everything the moment it demands it...

But at the same time I would not mind them giving us some "emotional support". Like making themselves known (indisputably). Just that. That would give the majority of population a little "shock treatment" (which if used correctly can lead into a wake-up call) If used incorrectly it can also potentially lead into a disaster...but disaster is also what has a good chance to come in to reality.

People...so full of...themselves...

It always reminds me on this video clip

Old 12-01-2009, 09:09 PM   #63
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I've noted your comments on other threads... apparently you want to engage.

We [you and I] appear to be on different paths... I can't disclose what My

agreement is [and, I don't think You would care anyway] or My duty. But,

there is an Argreement in place, for Me, being here to help...

I understand, If YOU should become ill, Leave you... You will sort it on your

own. If You should fall overboard... Leave you alone. If Your in a Car

Crash... Where your spirit is strong but your vessel is injured... Leave U alone.

NOTED.....................

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Tango: here is a statement you made in a post: "I'm Not willing to

Give You Up... "
I'm wondering what you mean by that statement?

I'm going to guess that your saying its your job to not give up any of us? That is our job Tango, each and every one of us to decide whether we give ourselves over to anything or anyone. It is not your job.

I sometimes have trouble understanding the language you use. Seems like a code language
Old 12-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #64
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
I've noted your comments on other threads... apparently you want to engage.

We [you and I] appear to be on different paths... I can't disclose what My

agreement is [and, I don't think You would care anyway] or My duty. But,

there is an Argreement in place, for Me, being here to help...

I understand, If YOU should become ill, Leave you... You will sort it on your

own. If You should fall overboard... Leave you alone. If Your in a Car

Crash... Where your spirit is strong but your vessel is injured... Leave U alone.

NOTED.....................

Tango
Tks Tango for clarifying what your talking about! I thought you had felt the need to save our souls.....& on that point......I would say that is our own responsibility.

Helping someone out of a car accident, or through illness or other difficult situations is always a noble act, a compassionate act. So carry on Tango
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #65
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Personally I don't believe we are surrounded by hundreds or thousands of space ships.
I do believe there is life out there, you would have to be stupid to think other wise, but if there are a few here watching us I don't think they will interfere with what's going on down here. As for all these so called messages from them I don't pick up a good vibe at all, in fact I think it's a massive con.
Maybe these ET's are the best liars that have ever been and can fool anyone they please. Well I'm not going for it.

(Waiting for the I don't vibrate at a high enough frequency remark)

Saying that I would be happy to be proved wrong.
..this is how I feel too....and I think I vibrate high enough..
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #66
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Thank you

My "spirit" is confused (just as much as I am). There is this "thing" that is telling me: as much good as you can do, as much harm you can do.

I do try to use that to imagine the most "flawless" future... a Paragon. Most of it looks like a fiction, and it is not the technology SF, it is the way we live, the way things are.

To not go too much off topic - I agree with the "we must help ourselves" idea. We can get spoiled if we do not. It would be "unwise" if the ET descent and...give us all food dispenser. Like parents...giving their child everything the moment it demands it...

But at the same time I would not mind them giving us some "emotional support". Like making themselves known (indisputably). Just that. That would give the majority of population a little "shock treatment" (which if used correctly can lead into a wake-up call) If used incorrectly it can also potentially lead into a disaster...but disaster is also what has a good chance to come in to reality.

People...so full of...themselves...

It always reminds me on this video clip

YouTube- Jiddu Krishnamurti Start @ Zeitgeist Addendum
You are very conscienscious and pretty wise. Everything is important. But most especially our focus.
It seems really boring to be "saved" by anything other than ourselves. We are an amazing story.
I also imagine your Paragon.
P.S. Nice V. clip.

BC
Old 12-01-2009, 10:37 PM   #67
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Deffinately According to Alex Collier we are made up of 22 different species so deffinately there are many that are our loved ones.

The ET's are helping quite a bit and I for one am glad they did not give up on us

Hello,

If you remember this line much would be clearer;

Creator has created man according to his own image.
Alex Collier has stated that Andromedans told him that they consider us royalty.
Indeed we are.

But I knew that many years before Alex came on scene.
It is written in the Bible.
The point I want to make is ;
It`s pointless to lead heavy conversations about Bible or religions or else. Point is that no matter what you or I think, It is written 3500 thousand years ago that we are God`s children and we are gods. We are to inherit wonderful future as Creator`s children, but before that we need to clear our hearts ,minds and souls ,we need to know, to love, to live. We need to be as our father who created us according to his image.

I respect Alex Collier but I don`t understand why people would travel thousands of miles, would dig a mountain,would trust unknown beings , would spend a life time searching in vain when all answers are sitting there in front of their very nose.

beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #68
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Personally I don't believe we are surrounded by hundreds or thousands of space ships.
I do believe there is life out there, you would have to be stupid to think other wise, but if there are a few here watching us I don't think they will interfere with what's going on down here. As for all these so called messages from them I don't pick up a good vibe at all, in fact I think it's a massive con.
Maybe these ET's are the best liars that have ever been and can fool anyone they please. Well I'm not going for it.

(Waiting for the I don't vibrate at a high enough frequency remark)

Saying that I would be happy to be proved wrong.

I think that`s Del Boy speaking from you Swanny ( are you male or female )
Old 12-01-2009, 11:33 PM   #69
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm male
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:31 AM   #70
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm male
Sure you`re not from Pecham ???

I think with all those motherships around ,Trotters would sell us a round ticket tour trip there and back. Of course with Pecham spring along the way if we get thirsty
Old 12-02-2009, 02:41 AM   #71
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

While we look for the Light outside of ourselves to lit up the world as we expect the sun to rise everyday there is a light that we carry within ourselves . We have to realize that we are our own sun our own Light . So within so without. Expectations come by lack of in-lightment .
What needs to come in the open..to our awareness is our soul foundation for without this the world will continue to be ridden like a car that has no conscious driver .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:06 AM   #72
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

When your time comes... You will have a visitor... Accept the help... Don't

Wait... Remember, my words... I've been there... Over and Out....

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Tks Tango for clarifying what your talking about! I thought you had felt the need to save our souls.....& on that point......I would say that is our own responsibility.

Helping someone out of a car accident, or through illness or other difficult situations is always a noble act, a compassionate act. So carry on Tango

Last edited by Tango; 12-02-2009 at 03:19 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:19 AM   #73
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
While we look for the Light outside of ourselves to lit up the world as we expect the sun to rise everyday there is a light that we carry within ourselves . We have to realize that we are our own sun our own Light . So within so without. Expectations come by lack of in-lightment .
What needs to come in the open..to our awareness is our soul foundation for without this the world will continue to be ridden like a car that has no conscious driver .

Love Always
mudra
I wonder if that is how the characterization of the 'Silver Surfer' was formed?

Silver Soul inside the clouds.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:33 AM   #74
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by iainl140285:

"The reward you will receive for realising what you are, for connecting to the truth, will be a million times better than "first" contact. ITS WITHIN OUR GRASP"

Posted by Jonathan:

"And how do we suppose this is going to happen? What is our alternate plan? Do we have a plan?"

14 Chakras:

Peace BE stll, only God's Will.

I suggest that the Divine does indeed have a plan for the raising up and healing of planet earth and it's inhabitants. I believe the plan from the Divine entails us Sons and Daughters of God taking up our rightful roles as Co-creators by realizing the Power to raise up creation is within us.

So what does the plan look like? What are the details?

The experience we share here on earth is filtered through the collective consciousness, the collective agreement. Historically, the collective consciousness has been ego focused, victim consciousness and not empowering for the people. This has enable the powers that be to control us and keep us trapped in the illusion we are victims rather than co-creators.

The solution is the raising up of the collective consciousness back to the reality that we are interconnected with each other, and the infinite is accessible directly within us to fulfill all of our needs, including protection, love and abundance.

This will be accomplished because 10,000 of us here on this planet will choose to go all the Way and BE reborn into the reality of who we are in Oneness with the infinite rather than the illusion of who we are seperated from it.

We will BE below all that we are above.

I and my Father Mother are One.

It's not about us fixing the problems from our current level of consciousness.

It's about saying: Not my will but thine BE done and I am not the doer, for it is the Father Mother within that doeth the work.

We will BE The body of God as we are 'reborn' in Oneness as Jesus and Buddha often described.

What's coming is universal enlightenment.

Who will the first 10,000 Christ Beings BE? Who will be those who 'save the planet' and raise the collective consciousness, who truly are the 'heroes of the Age'?

Why, those that choose to BE.

The question for each one of us is: Do I?

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-02-2009 at 03:38 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:37 AM   #75
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Really wonderful post 14C. You have helped me identify a moment of weakness and I appreciate you for it. My frustrations were being externalized. You have great vision and wisdom.

I'm going to move my postings on this subject to the Contract for Contact thread to keep things in order.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote