Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 04:37 PM   #201
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Keep your light shields up at all times, folks. Everything has meaning right now (well, it always does, but it's intense right now). As Warriors of Light, we will come under attack as we work against this Darkness.

Be fierce in your Love. No, they cannot have this planet. No we will not allow any kind of interdimensional "sacrifice" that harms the life on this planet. Bizarre psychic expriences, terrifying dreams, physical "accidents," -- all of these are symbolic and metaphorical right now.

We ARE strong, and we are remembering who we are, Beings of Light. If we ever doubted that, now's not the time to doubt. We must put on our armor now and keep it on and never forget why we are here.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:40 PM   #202
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

im with the grand poobah doodah
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:44 PM   #203
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Thunderbird, Wonderbird. May you fly high and guard this beautiful world.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #204
PTTurboe

Possible Bird Flu in Alaska:

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/10...PoW_Delay.html

http://www.ktuu.com/Global/story.asp?S=9116462
Old 10-05-2008, 05:05 PM   #205
LoveLight

after listening to Bill's message last evening ... after making notes...I then asked Guidance..."Rainbow Guidance"...that is my Higher Source, and was shared a resounding NO...there will be NO catyclismic events...the Financial ruin WILL definitely happen, HOWEVER, that is very serious...given these times...and will for some, feel like a "bomb"...when the financial community finally reveals itself...it will be devastating to many...I have been shared to prepare, as you would for any emergency...and this pandemic, I believe will also be thwarted...my Guidance is very accurate...

and I know L.A. was mentioned...however, it was warm and FLAT...L.A. is NOT Flat....it is VERY Hilly...

Guidance shared ... refrain from fear...it is the fear of the people that will create the turmoil....every Moment has been divinely planned...and all is in perfect order...we have shared the impending financial crisis for a very long time...at least the last 1.5 years...

so...I share with each of YOU, PLEASE remain calm...PRAY...MEDITATE...GATHER with friends and relatives ...be prepared to sustain for at least a week, possibly longer....KNOW in your HEARTS...with our VERY THOUGHTS, WE CREATE Our Realities~

...and on this note....LOL...My birthday is October 7th...Happy Freakin Birthday to ME! ROFL...and I truly AM Laughing...for I KNOW this NEEDS to happen and am Honoured that the Universe...chose my Bday for CHANGE...for REconstruction of the most powerful entity in the world...Our Government...LOL...so this is my gift from the Universe!

I share BLESSINGS of LOVE with each of YOU! and am happy to calm any fears! FEAR NOT...for it is in ALL PERFECT Order!
courtland
Old 10-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #206
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Just want to list some possible explanations not through Deagle's fault:

1. Images induced by recent financial trauma that Deagle suffered.

2. Implanted images by black op/alien agenda inc.

3. His channeling is somehow in sync with the visions of the psychos.

Last edited by feeler; 10-05-2008 at 05:41 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:42 PM   #207
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

But through these guys it's an attack on all of us. And did you see people running? I swear some of us are already hiding in the forest with their fingers in their ears screaming "lalalalalalala" over this.

The joke's on us. This is what a psychic attack looks like, and through Deagle with the credit we invested in his word it's an attack on us... This is all it is and too many fell for it hook line and sinker. Most of those that didn't fall for it at least felt it.

Well good, now we know what it feels like. Jesus told us to recognize the tree by it's fruits... So remember this. This will happen again.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:43 PM   #208
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLight View Post
My birthday is October 7th...
Hah Apparently october 7 we have an excuse to celebrate....
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:49 PM   #209
bill
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapc...deo/index.html

This story just appeared on CNN today, if everyone may remember the american turned terrorist guy, he's on the FBI's most wanted list, just put out a video I believe.......if these nuclear events occur, we may see it somehow being related to this guy........just a thought as the media seems to spin things leading up to events.

Prepare and Be SAFE!!!

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence

Oh give me a break

Adam Pearlman is a Mossad agent

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...7phonytape.htm

but this is interestingif the MSM is pushing this

it does give credence to an approaching false flag event

Last edited by bill; 10-05-2008 at 05:53 PM.
bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:14 PM   #210
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

There are bad things going to happen, and unfortunatly, many will die.
We will have to seek different places to live, and live we will, but not as the way we are accustomed to.
I wish the things i knew were untrue, but i know they will happen. I do belive if we were in greater number we could change these events, but as it stands we are too few.
These events have been planned, the nwo know the prophecies of old and are carrying them out accordingly timed with astrology.
I can give a few words to those wishing to listen,
Be not affraid of that which is about to come, as this fear could become your death.
If you see the signs to leave your house, do so, as you are not running in fear, but acting out of survival.
Do not be foolish and stubborn to think that, 'i will not run from this', Seek out your groups and learn from one another. This is nothing more than survival, and by surviving you can help others who need your help. What good are you to others if you have ignored the warnings and are not able to teach/help others.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:18 PM   #211
Suriel

Exclamation Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Okay, ummm, I hate to be a bearer of bad news. But did Dr. Deagle mention a city that was flat? Uhhhhhh.. Oh my!

look at this:

What: Presidential Debate: October 7th in Nashville, TN

When: October 7th, 2008 9:00 PM ET

Where: Belmont University, Nashville, TN

Could this be the city in his vision? I hope that homelandsecurity is keeping a close eye on things.

Peace.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:29 PM   #212
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

Not living in fear, or reacting in fear, but making informed decisions. Listen to Deagle's message, don't panic. It's to spread knowledge, not fear. It's not much different than what we have heard is going on and coming to head. It has to collapse. It is all built on greed and negativity, disharmony with Gaia.

I don't want to live in chaos, but I feel my life experiences-many tuff ones-have prepared me to survive in chaos. Seeking all this knowledge has prepared me to make the necessary decisons to help myself and others.

Live in love, live in the light, but the amount of energy that has been expended by the PTB has to unfold. We might be able to take the edge off by praying, but too much has been set in motion. I don't want to be a doomsayer, but that's how I feel . I call myelf a realist. I don't get excited or worked up over very much, but when the poop hits the fan, I seem to rise to the occasion and wind up becoming a leader or sorts.

I think bad stuff is coming. I have educated myself on all the possibilities, have sucesfully lived my rough life and survived, I am not scared or fearful---but I am prepared. If nothing happens, well then I have enough camping supplies for my entire extended family!

I had a dream last night that my deceased grandmother looked at me and smiled and said 'don't worry it'll all be OK", then my deceased closest friend was happy I am where I am. . . good timing eh?!?
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:51 PM   #213
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Suriel,

I don't think that it is Nashville. I have been there and I wouldn't consider it that flat. It is actually rather hilly. There are certainly alot flatter cities out there.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:07 PM   #214
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I want to thank everyone for their input into this alarming phone call. That is why this forum is so important. If you don't stand back and analyze information that is given to us we can easily get caught up in the fear spiral in a hurry.

One point I would like to contribute is in regards to Genetically Modified foods. I am a farmer with a University degree so I think I am qualified to say that the majority of crops grown today are NOT GM. It takes years to develop the genetics. It is not something that someone can do in a blink of an eye. All of the wheat, barley, navy beans, and peas we grow are from natural seed. We grow some GM corn which is sold to an ethanol plant.
We do not have to grow it though as there is still non-GMO seed available.

My point is for Dr Deagle to say they are going to feed everyone GM food is instilling unnecessary fear in my mind. Hope this helps.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #215
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Suriel,

I don't think that it is Nashville. I have been there and I wouldn't consider it that flat. It is actually rather hilly. There are certainly alot flatter cities out there.

Micjer, you are absolutely correct. Besides, Dr. Deagle also mentioned that it would be on or near the coast.

Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #216
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Didn't Chicago come in the Deagle conversation? It is coastal in a sense, being on the 'coast' of a Great Lake...definitely flat. Not that I want Chicago to get hit by any means, but it fits the description much more than L.A....
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #217
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

like wilcock saifd it could be symbolic of a financial style nuclear sized implosion.. flat plain with a city?? las vegas is in a flat place between the mountians.. also check this uk mainsteam media article in a big uk daily broadsheet.. when these folks are catching on dont you think the NEW WORLD ORDER illuminati bankers are getting rumbled somehow.. its jsut most havnt put 2 +2 toghether yet.. people slowly conectong dots now..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-nations.html
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:23 PM   #218
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

also larry silverstein is the owner of the sears tower in chicago is he not.. and look a the illuminati (steve jackson) card game of 1996 it shows a mushroom cloud with a skull in it over what looks like the sears tower..

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1856.cfm

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 10-05-2008 at 07:26 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:23 PM   #219
Sunrider

Question Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

The audio for the Bill Deagle phone call has been taken down.....Do you think maybe SOMEBODIES took it down?
Maybe he was right on the money?
Old 10-05-2008, 07:23 PM   #220
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

There are certainly alot flatter cities out there.
Yeah, Like Phoenix. Only, no where near the sea.

What we put our energy into is very important right now. Be open for your inner guidence.

I listened to the first part of Deagle before leaving for work. The most disturbing part that is. "smile" I felt a twinge inside that it was time to prepare. I did not feel crazy scared, but more accepting to whatever it really meant. Create Fear. I at once noticed it within myself and banished it as I refuse to feed anything that feeds on it. I brought up to surface the light within and felt I will be needed soon.

I had a strange experience on my way home form work last night, after some shopping for prepetory supplies, and I was 3rd car on the scene of a large white pick-up truck that had smashed into the rock wall along the canyon road, went about 30 feet smashing and spinning, tires coming off, and it stopped blocking both lanes of traffic. Right befor I got there, one wittness saw the whole thing and said he (the driver) got out of the truck, hopped on the back of someones motorcycle and split the scene. I could not reach my home as that is the only road. My feeling was calm, in a weird way, but a sort of serenity washed over me. 2 hours later they had it passable, but when the trooper got there, he pulled things out of the truck, for eveidence I presume. One large camaflage bag and a shotgun is all I saw. Irrelivant perhaps, but inside I felt a click of chaos beginning it's intensity. That I must remain alert and open to my inner voice. Anything can happen at anytime. Be in the now. I felt a strong sense that Calm is key.

Just felt like sharing.

Cheers all
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:26 PM   #221
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Even though your insight is not popular, I tend to agree with you. One time, after I gave a remote session to a highly placed leader I was "attacked" with similar spiritual agony and I knew it was someone likewise reading my pictures and sending me these messages. They know what makes you as an individual afraid and they are able to turn the volume up in your mind.

How do Bill and Cary "test the spirits" so to speak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
My guides tell me that he has been targeted with psychic disinformation. They are attempting to insert fear consciousness into the people who listen to alternative media. They have seen what is really going to happen on the week of Oct. 7th and they are the ones that are scared s--tless.

They task their psychic disinformation hardware and assets on people who they deem of strategic worthiness. I have had one occasion of them doing this to myself when I was battleing thier entire superstructure of nasty shaman. That was the only thing they where able to crack through with and it was temporarily highly effective.

And yes, the chair is still in use. More than likely multiple versions of it.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:29 PM   #222
Suriel

Wink Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

You are probably right. I just thought it was a coincidence that the debate is on october 7th.

Let's hope nothing happens.

Peace.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:30 PM   #223
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

How do you account for Dr. Deagle experiencing the same feelings and insights before 9/11? I think he has seen a pattern and now has more confidence in his visions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
But through these guys it's an attack on all of us. And did you see people running? I swear some of us are already hiding in the forest with their fingers in their ears screaming "lalalalalalala" over this.

The joke's on us. This is what a psychic attack looks like, and through Deagle with the credit we invested in his word it's an attack on us... This is all it is and too many fell for it hook line and sinker. Most of those that didn't fall for it at least felt it.

Well good, now we know what it feels like. Jesus told us to recognize the tree by it's fruits... So remember this. This will happen again.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #224
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarke View Post
I wanted to give everyone something to think about. I recently came across a thread where the chinese had ticking time bombs of citizens with a dormant avian flu strain in their systems and once exposed to a certain chemical the avian flu would activate and be able to be spread. I can't remember where I saw this at, but I will try to find the post. What if this fits into the equation of the chinese becoming involved in all of this. Just a thought......any opinions or has anyone heard about this?????????????
You mean like the chemical in the milk they've been feeding their babies?

What will happen when the flew season comes through this year after they have been exposed to the chemical?

some times, evil plans turn against those who created them...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:42 PM   #225
Shechaiyah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post

I find this all the time, what I call a "chop-job" that renders a lovely scene out of something quite different.

In order to "fix" this photo, one has to be able to see the human forms embedded in it -- living human forms. The carved rock face of an old man confounded me for a while.

The photo as you showed it has a scale of 1024 by 768; and it is falsely colored. Once I was able to recognize and identify the human figures, then it was not difficult to correct the scale, so that the human figures were in human-like proportions, not like bean poles. So, the scale is now 680 by 230, half its "prepared" vertical size.

I used low hue values because so much of this photo is in shadow. There are at least four men standing the water near piers on the right. There are decks, scaffolding, paths, and people all over the place. Notice the family in the leftside foreground, now in proportion and not hidden.

This was fun for me. I love to try to get back the original flavor of a photo, as you know. It's a form of photographic forensics, I guess.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote