Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-19-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default In search for Truth...

Found this on my travels...thought I would share...

Please read...

In search for Truth...

To discern Truth one must begin by clearing one's space of all dark energies and entities. Demand that all darkness be removed and that only the Light of Creator Source be present to protect you and give you discernment. Ask your God Spirit within for the answers you seek, for your God Spirit knows all Truth. Know that when you meditate in sincerity your thoughts become Creator God's thoughts, and Creator God's thoughts become your thoughts.

Your sincere call for help to the Lighted Realms always compels an answer and assistance from the Lighted Realms. The Angels and Lighted Masters respond immediately when you call them by name. Only two words are needed, "Sananda, help!" and immediately Esu Immanuel Sananda stands by your side. All the help you need is only a thought away.

In their search for Truth today some truthseekers have become lost in the quagmire of religion and philosophy. Lucifer enjoys placing philosopher against prophet, theory against theory, and Truthbringer against Truthbringer in a contest over who is right. Know that Lucifer is the Master of Deceit.

Lucifer means "bearer of the light". Originally as an archangel along side of Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Michael, Lucifer held the highest of positions in the Lighted Realms. He allowed his ego to delude him into thinking that if he had the power of Creator God at his disposal---then why not be God. Lucifer convinced one third of the Angels of the Lighted Realms, who were under his authority, to support his argument. They would all be gods. Such ego-thinking lowered their frequencies. This caused a clash with the higher frequencies. Such great spiritual pain resulted from this interference of higher and lower frequencies, that Lucifer and his Angels fled from the Lighted Realms and sought comfort in the lower frequencies of fourth and third dimensions. There the plan was laid for Lucifer and his Dark Brotherhood to once again challenge Creator God.

Lucifer's claim to fame as the 'bearer of the light", the Bright Morning Star, the Illuminated One has deceived many people. Lucifer/Satan has had free reign on Planet Earth for 65 million years. Their Draconian/Serpent people have kept Earth Shan's people in bondage up to this present day. The Black Pope, known as Count Hans Kolvenbach, from his residence in the Tower of London became the most evil and most powerful man in our world under the authority of Lucifer/Satan. Kolvenbach was the Draconian controller of the Jesuit Order, of Freemasonry, and of the Roman Catholic Pope of Rome, Italy. Included in this evil network of deceit was the Illuminati with its sub-level of three--The Council on Foreign Relations, The Bilderbergs, and Trilateral Commission; The United Nations, The North Atlantic Treaty Organization, The Federal Reserve Banking System, etc., all working together to "create" their evil New World Order. The plan was to rule the world from Solomon's rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem, and of course, to once again challenge Creator God for His position.

Today some Truthbringers become trapped by this same "illuminated" thinking. As Lucifer did, they allow their ego to trick them. They say, "I am a creation of Creator God (true). Creator God has placed His God-Spirit within me (true). Creator God has given me the knowledge of good and evil and a freewill to choose between the two (true). Therefore, I have Creator God's power to create (true). Therefore, I am as God---I am God (false). Therefore, we are all Gods (Pantheism--false). Therefore, there is no need for Creator God (atheism--false). Such cyclic thinking only leads to ego-enhancement and the subsequent lowering of one's frequencies to that of the darkside. Such is the trap of evil.

Another source of delusional thinking stems from the concept that Creator Father/Mother God is a God of Love. Yes, Creator God is a God of Love. Now here begins the "spin zone". A God of Love has only one Law, the Law of Love. This Law of Love is open to individual interpretation and needs no clarification in human behavior. That is the delusion. The human ego takes over and interprets the Law of Love according to individual human needs and desires. This leads to confusion, stress and even competition among people.

A God of Love does not confuse His creations. Creator Father/Mother God has presented clear guidelines to his/her children, a precise understanding of the meaning of the Law of Love. Historically, these guidelines are known as God's Commandments for right living. Over time the darkside has distorted these Laws of God and reduced them in number to trick the people. To help answer the question, "What is Truth?", I present again to you the eighteen Laws of God and Creation. These are Creator God's interpretation of the Law of Love for all of Creator Father/Mother God's creations.

Aton: Reminder To All To Discern Truth For Yourself

Good morning, little one. It is I, Aton, The One Light. I am the Breath of Life. I am Source of your soul essence. Be calm and find peace within My Light.

There is much change that will quickly be impacting your current experience. Players are being moved and responsibilities are going to be shifted to those who have proven their ability to handle same.

There shall be a greater demand for clarity in these times ahead. The beast is among you and you see it not.

The adversary plays his role well and is a master of third-dimensional illusion. He will cloud your minds with illusions of grandeur and get you ones chasing fantastic dreams--all under the pretense of serving the "Lighted" cause.

Any distraction from purpose can be considered a success for the adversary. Whether it be an annoying mosquito which keeps you from concentrating in the moment, or a maiming of the physical body in a direct assault to remove you from the playing field, the adversary is a genius at his testing game.

NO ONE IS BEYOND THE INFLUENCE OF THE MASTERFUL TRICKERY OF THE ADVERSARY. NO ONE! IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE, THEN HE HAS YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND AND YOU SEE IT NOT.

A great but subtle laziness has crept into the more recent receivings of some of our more "seasoned" receivers who feel that there is little need to demand identification from even the most familiar entity. This should raise "red flags" in the minds of all who read these writings.

There is a fundamentally important reason for the messages that come via this public newspaper route to have the clarification of intent and source as an explicit, integral part of the writings. First, it establishes the intent of the receiver as to keeping their shielding up. Second, it helps the reader reaffirm and call-in The Light while reading. And third, it stands as an example to all about how very important even the most subtle (simple) of things can be.

I, Aton, caution all readers to henceforth question any and all writings, including this one. Read them as if they are from a master con-artist who will give you great truth 99% of the time, only to suck you in and distract, or even destroy, you with the remaining 1%.

You ones shall bear witness to great atrocities and see millions who follow blindly, not just purposeful deceivers, but even well-intending ones who realize not their overshadowment by the adversarial forces.

The adversary still has many tricks "up his sleeve" and even you more experienced ones will have not seen some of these "new" twists. YOU ALL ARE NOW ON NOTICE AND HAVE BEEN WARNED! THIS IS NOT A TIME FOR CASUAL ATTITUDES OR LAX ATTENTION TO DETAILS.

Forewarned means you now have an educated viewpoint from which to make your OWN choices. You may claim ignorance if you like, but I know you, and I know what YOU know.

I shall allow each and every one of you to your own free-will choice. I will honor your choice, even if it is to serve those forces which oppose My Lighted Wisdom. I will not force you to see or force you to hear, nor will I force you to partake of the many gifts offered to en-Light-en your path.

All who walk the Lighted path stumble along their journey. It is an integral part of the learning. Those who get back up and persist forward are the ones who grow and become wise. Those who focus upon hiding (and otherwise making excuses for) their "humanness" leave themselves open to a level of ego manipulation which the adversary plays like a skilled musician.

The path is fraught with great challenges (potholes) along the way. The more you travel down the road, the greater the challenges become, and the wiser you will need to be.

But, so too do ones become more and more tired of climbing up out of the potholes, and in the fatigue comes a laziness in which ones will simply find it easier to "rest" awhile and try to remember why it was so important to walk the path in the first place.

This again is the adversary getting in and clouding the thoughts with subtle doubts and uncertainty. There is ALWAYS a way back out of the "rut" or "hole" that you may find yourself in. The most difficult one to get out of is the one that you either cannot admit to having fallen into, or you are not aware of being in, in the first place.

Again, if the adversary gets you one degree off course, and though from day to day you notice not the "drifting", you may very well "wake-up" one day and see that you have wandered several miles off your intended course--only to be too embarrassed (another tool often used by the adversary) to admit to yourself (or others) that you have been "played" by the adversary.

This is the nature of your current schoolroom. I hold not My receivers responsible for what YOU the-reader do with the information they offer. However, they will always hold themselves accountable for their actions taken. If they have allowed the subtle influence of adversarial manipulation to enter into their writings, and they go forth under the guise of an assumed name, then they will surely feel the return energy flow from such error in discernment.

TO ALL OF MY RECEIVERS (WHICH INCLUDES ALL OF YOU READERS): IT IS NOW TIME TO RETURN TO THE BASICS AND DEMAND IDENTIFICATION FROM ANY AND ALL ENTITIES WHO MAY COMMUNE WITHYOU.

This means not just asking: "Do you come in Light?" But even more importantly: "In whose Light?"! To all of you who read, and accept without question, EVERY word from such received messages, I say that you are already off course in terms of personal growth.

Just where does your own PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY enter into such blind faith in others?! Go within and hear My voice for YOURSELF!

If you see contradiction in a writing from an entity who, say, has stated otherwise in an earlier presentation, then go within and seek clarification. Perhaps you ones are being tested to see who is awake and who is on "auto-pilot". When you read something that does not "sit" right with you, then seek clarification within; if what you feel still "bothers" you, then speak up and voice your concern.

You will do a great service for the ones who have become lax or sloppy in their communication skills. All of My Hosts are experts in communicating, so where might the breakdown be? If you do not demand Truth for yourself, then you will not have Truth.

Also, know that I and My Hosts have infinite patience for you ones. All who come in service to expanding the greater awareness of Creation do so as a matter of FREE-WILL CHOICE. Each have infinite patience for you ones and infinite capacity to forgive. Likewise, each are experts at balancing sternness with compassion and love.

None here love any of you less when we see you make a mistake. We only wish for you ones to have the growth that you desire. This desire comes from the depths of your soul and is the primary reason for choosing to face challenges such as you are now facing.

I offer these words as a template of sorts so that you may refer to them and remember where you come from and where you are heading. The adversarial forces (those who choose to disconnect from Source and oppose those who choose to remain connected) must ALWAYS wear a sign. The clues are ALWAYS there, so no excuses, please!

If you want to be a part of a "group" who sit around and meditate and chant, then do it. But, maintain reason, and when the "leader" tells you all to wear your Nike tennis shoes and asks you to drink the "special" Kool-aid, have enough sense to say "NO, THANK YOU!"

Who are these so-called leaders? Who is it who YOU rely upon to make YOUR connection for you? Again, where does PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY enter into this picture?

When will you realize that YOU are the miracle and that YOU have the gift of creating within you?. . . . . You have each volunteered to come forth in the physical so that there would be an awakened voice to speak out and expose the atrocities of the darkened ones who drain the life-force from everything they touch.. . . . . . . . Do not place any one or any thing above another. My Plans are perfect and EACH of you play a role, whether you see it or not.

I need scientists as much as I need philosophers and receivers. But most importantly, I need independent thinkers and DOers. The faces of My poor little children, who come from broken homes, Light up not because of the money dealers on Wall Street, but because of the dedicated ones who serve the only decent meal of their day at school cafeterias. This is My Plan in action!

Seek first knowledge and truth. Let not the limitations of imposed beliefs and prevailing thought distract YOU from following YOUR own unique path. Still yourself and sense the inner, feeling state of resonance that lets you know when something is RIGHT or WRONG (truth or lie).

Be not afraid to speak out and challenge what you feel to be distorted or "spin-doctored" information. None of My Hosts mind in the least to be challenged--and would prefer that you did so more often than has been the case.

Again, My Hosts have infinite patience relative to anything you can conceive in the physical, and will not get upset with you. If the physical receiver becomes annoyed with you for doing so, then call them to task, for you are NOT addressing them! Or are you?

Learn the lesson that each day brings and seek always the greater "reality" (the one which adds the greatest clarity to any situation). Be quick to forgive those who err and you will find that others will likewise be quick to forgive you when you err. Look for newness in each day, and allow for the changes of course to be interjected into your consciousness. The very reason may be to get you back on the path you never knew you left.

Be at peace, little one, for all happens for a reason and all shall unfold in perfection. Just remember that the perfection I speak of is MY Viewpoint of Perfection and is not limited by the thinking of physical man. The greater the growth potential of any situation, the greater is the perfection of the situation. You shall all grow immensely in the coming years upon your orb!

Follow your own path and seek always clarification and balance. Cast not stones upon another and be quick to forgive those who still feel a need to cast stones at you. It is out of ignorance that these ones do such things. This same ignorance is why they have chosen to come into this experience at this time. When you show them that you need not get offended by their actions, you have helped show them a better way.

I am Aton, The One Light! I am the Spark of Life that animates your bodies and fires your souls. You are ALL a part of My Oneness. What you experience, so too do I experience.

Walk always with your head held high and your heart open in the expression of appreciation and love for all life, everywhere.

Blessings and Peace! Salu.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:55 PM   #2
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: In search for Truth...

I am reading this from work so I will finish later :-) Seems interesting,Viking :-)
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:02 PM   #3
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

A great read viking, thank you.

~it may take but one candle to give enough light to make out shadows, but it will require you to continue to grow this light in order to illuminate all the dark corners in which truth can be hidden~

A point has been reached where Love for "Lucifer" is beyond my control. Not in a "worship" sense, but in a compassion sense.

One story that always stuck with me regarding "the Devil" was the Anne Rice book "Memnoch the Devil". For days after my first read of that book I woke each day repeating a phrase to myself: "Damn the Devil for caring".

I truly believe in my heart and mind's harmony that everything has light. Also that all light can be "fed" to 'grow". The energy of which we have in the form to feed the light is the energy called love.

That light we all share is what allows Love to be the only Law. Love everything as if it your own light.. try it.

It would seem wrong of me to end this without saying two things. One, and I cannot help but repeat myself, is that you already know the truth, you just need to remember it. Another way to say that would be regain access to it. Secondly.. I love you viking. And much love to all who made it through my rambling

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

My Pleasure Beren...

Super Discernment Mode is required at all times...enjoy the read.

Shaynard thank you soooo much you little sweety...Love you too...

Love Conquers all...

viking
Old 01-20-2010, 10:43 AM   #5
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Found this on my travels...thought I would share...

Please read...

In search for Truth...

To discern Truth one must begin by clearing one's space of all dark energies and entities. Demand that all darkness be removed and that only the Light of Creator Source be present to protect you and give you discernment. Ask your God Spirit within for the answers you seek, for your God Spirit knows all Truth. Know that when you meditate in sincerity your thoughts become Creator God's thoughts, and Creator God's thoughts become your thoughts.

Your sincere call for help to the Lighted Realms always compels an answer and assistance from the Lighted Realms. The Angels and Lighted Masters respond immediately when you call them by name. Only two words are needed, "Sananda, help!" and immediately Esu Immanuel Sananda stands by your side. All the help you need is only a thought away.

In their search for Truth today some truthseekers have become lost in the quagmire of religion and philosophy. Lucifer enjoys placing philosopher against prophet, theory against theory, and Truthbringer against Truthbringer in a contest over who is right. Know that Lucifer is the Master of Deceit.

Lucifer means "bearer of the light". Originally as an archangel along side of Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Michael, Lucifer held the highest of positions in the Lighted Realms. He allowed his ego to delude him into thinking that if he had the power of Creator God at his disposal---then why not be God. Lucifer convinced one third of the Angels of the Lighted Realms, who were under his authority, to support his argument. They would all be gods. Such ego-thinking lowered their frequencies. This caused a clash with the higher frequencies. Such great spiritual pain resulted from this interference of higher and lower frequencies, that Lucifer and his Angels fled from the Lighted Realms and sought comfort in the lower frequencies of fourth and third dimensions. There the plan was laid for Lucifer and his Dark Brotherhood to once again challenge Creator God.

Lucifer's claim to fame as the 'bearer of the light", the Bright Morning Star, the Illuminated One has deceived many people. Lucifer/Satan has had free reign on Planet Earth for 65 million years. Their Draconian/Serpent people have kept Earth Shan's people in bondage up to this present day. The Black Pope, known as Count Hans Kolvenbach, from his residence in the Tower of London became the most evil and most powerful man in our world under the authority of Lucifer/Satan. Kolvenbach was the Draconian controller of the Jesuit Order, of Freemasonry, and of the Roman Catholic Pope of Rome, Italy. Included in this evil network of deceit was the Illuminati with its sub-level of three--The Council on Foreign Relations, The Bilderbergs, and Trilateral Commission; The United Nations, The North Atlantic Treaty Organization, The Federal Reserve Banking System, etc., all working together to "create" their evil New World Order. The plan was to rule the world from Solomon's rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem, and of course, to once again challenge Creator God for His position.

Today some Truthbringers become trapped by this same "illuminated" thinking. As Lucifer did, they allow their ego to trick them. They say, "I am a creation of Creator God (true). Creator God has placed His God-Spirit within me (true). Creator God has given me the knowledge of good and evil and a freewill to choose between the two (true). Therefore, I have Creator God's power to create (true). Therefore, I am as God---I am God (false). Therefore, we are all Gods (Pantheism--false). Therefore, there is no need for Creator God (atheism--false). Such cyclic thinking only leads to ego-enhancement and the subsequent lowering of one's frequencies to that of the darkside. Such is the trap of evil.

Another source of delusional thinking stems from the concept that Creator Father/Mother God is a God of Love. Yes, Creator God is a God of Love. Now here begins the "spin zone". A God of Love has only one Law, the Law of Love. This Law of Love is open to individual interpretation and needs no clarification in human behavior. That is the delusion. The human ego takes over and interprets the Law of Love according to individual human needs and desires. This leads to confusion, stress and even competition among people.

A God of Love does not confuse His creations. Creator Father/Mother God has presented clear guidelines to his/her children, a precise understanding of the meaning of the Law of Love. Historically, these guidelines are known as God's Commandments for right living. Over time the darkside has distorted these Laws of God and reduced them in number to trick the people. To help answer the question, "What is Truth?", I present again to you the eighteen Laws of God and Creation. These are Creator God's interpretation of the Law of Love for all of Creator Father/Mother God's creations.

Aton: Reminder To All To Discern Truth For Yourself

Good morning, little one. It is I, Aton, The One Light. I am the Breath of Life. I am Source of your soul essence. Be calm and find peace within My Light.

There is much change that will quickly be impacting your current experience. Players are being moved and responsibilities are going to be shifted to those who have proven their ability to handle same.

There shall be a greater demand for clarity in these times ahead. The beast is among you and you see it not.

The adversary plays his role well and is a master of third-dimensional illusion. He will cloud your minds with illusions of grandeur and get you ones chasing fantastic dreams--all under the pretense of serving the "Lighted" cause.

Any distraction from purpose can be considered a success for the adversary. Whether it be an annoying mosquito which keeps you from concentrating in the moment, or a maiming of the physical body in a direct assault to remove you from the playing field, the adversary is a genius at his testing game.

NO ONE IS BEYOND THE INFLUENCE OF THE MASTERFUL TRICKERY OF THE ADVERSARY. NO ONE! IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE, THEN HE HAS YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND AND YOU SEE IT NOT.

A great but subtle laziness has crept into the more recent receivings of some of our more "seasoned" receivers who feel that there is little need to demand identification from even the most familiar entity. This should raise "red flags" in the minds of all who read these writings.

There is a fundamentally important reason for the messages that come via this public newspaper route to have the clarification of intent and source as an explicit, integral part of the writings. First, it establishes the intent of the receiver as to keeping their shielding up. Second, it helps the reader reaffirm and call-in The Light while reading. And third, it stands as an example to all about how very important even the most subtle (simple) of things can be.

I, Aton, caution all readers to henceforth question any and all writings, including this one. Read them as if they are from a master con-artist who will give you great truth 99% of the time, only to suck you in and distract, or even destroy, you with the remaining 1%.

You ones shall bear witness to great atrocities and see millions who follow blindly, not just purposeful deceivers, but even well-intending ones who realize not their overshadowment by the adversarial forces.

The adversary still has many tricks "up his sleeve" and even you more experienced ones will have not seen some of these "new" twists. YOU ALL ARE NOW ON NOTICE AND HAVE BEEN WARNED! THIS IS NOT A TIME FOR CASUAL ATTITUDES OR LAX ATTENTION TO DETAILS.

Forewarned means you now have an educated viewpoint from which to make your OWN choices. You may claim ignorance if you like, but I know you, and I know what YOU know.

I shall allow each and every one of you to your own free-will choice. I will honor your choice, even if it is to serve those forces which oppose My Lighted Wisdom. I will not force you to see or force you to hear, nor will I force you to partake of the many gifts offered to en-Light-en your path.

All who walk the Lighted path stumble along their journey. It is an integral part of the learning. Those who get back up and persist forward are the ones who grow and become wise. Those who focus upon hiding (and otherwise making excuses for) their "humanness" leave themselves open to a level of ego manipulation which the adversary plays like a skilled musician.

The path is fraught with great challenges (potholes) along the way. The more you travel down the road, the greater the challenges become, and the wiser you will need to be.

But, so too do ones become more and more tired of climbing up out of the potholes, and in the fatigue comes a laziness in which ones will simply find it easier to "rest" awhile and try to remember why it was so important to walk the path in the first place.

This again is the adversary getting in and clouding the thoughts with subtle doubts and uncertainty. There is ALWAYS a way back out of the "rut" or "hole" that you may find yourself in. The most difficult one to get out of is the one that you either cannot admit to having fallen into, or you are not aware of being in, in the first place.

Again, if the adversary gets you one degree off course, and though from day to day you notice not the "drifting", you may very well "wake-up" one day and see that you have wandered several miles off your intended course--only to be too embarrassed (another tool often used by the adversary) to admit to yourself (or others) that you have been "played" by the adversary.

This is the nature of your current schoolroom. I hold not My receivers responsible for what YOU the-reader do with the information they offer. However, they will always hold themselves accountable for their actions taken. If they have allowed the subtle influence of adversarial manipulation to enter into their writings, and they go forth under the guise of an assumed name, then they will surely feel the return energy flow from such error in discernment.

TO ALL OF MY RECEIVERS (WHICH INCLUDES ALL OF YOU READERS): IT IS NOW TIME TO RETURN TO THE BASICS AND DEMAND IDENTIFICATION FROM ANY AND ALL ENTITIES WHO MAY COMMUNE WITHYOU.

This means not just asking: "Do you come in Light?" But even more importantly: "In whose Light?"! To all of you who read, and accept without question, EVERY word from such received messages, I say that you are already off course in terms of personal growth.

Just where does your own PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY enter into such blind faith in others?! Go within and hear My voice for YOURSELF!

If you see contradiction in a writing from an entity who, say, has stated otherwise in an earlier presentation, then go within and seek clarification. Perhaps you ones are being tested to see who is awake and who is on "auto-pilot". When you read something that does not "sit" right with you, then seek clarification within; if what you feel still "bothers" you, then speak up and voice your concern.

You will do a great service for the ones who have become lax or sloppy in their communication skills. All of My Hosts are experts in communicating, so where might the breakdown be? If you do not demand Truth for yourself, then you will not have Truth.

Also, know that I and My Hosts have infinite patience for you ones. All who come in service to expanding the greater awareness of Creation do so as a matter of FREE-WILL CHOICE. Each have infinite patience for you ones and infinite capacity to forgive. Likewise, each are experts at balancing sternness with compassion and love.

None here love any of you less when we see you make a mistake. We only wish for you ones to have the growth that you desire. This desire comes from the depths of your soul and is the primary reason for choosing to face challenges such as you are now facing.

I offer these words as a template of sorts so that you may refer to them and remember where you come from and where you are heading. The adversarial forces (those who choose to disconnect from Source and oppose those who choose to remain connected) must ALWAYS wear a sign. The clues are ALWAYS there, so no excuses, please!

If you want to be a part of a "group" who sit around and meditate and chant, then do it. But, maintain reason, and when the "leader" tells you all to wear your Nike tennis shoes and asks you to drink the "special" Kool-aid, have enough sense to say "NO, THANK YOU!"

Who are these so-called leaders? Who is it who YOU rely upon to make YOUR connection for you? Again, where does PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY enter into this picture?

When will you realize that YOU are the miracle and that YOU have the gift of creating within you?. . . . . You have each volunteered to come forth in the physical so that there would be an awakened voice to speak out and expose the atrocities of the darkened ones who drain the life-force from everything they touch.. . . . . . . . Do not place any one or any thing above another. My Plans are perfect and EACH of you play a role, whether you see it or not.

I need scientists as much as I need philosophers and receivers. But most importantly, I need independent thinkers and DOers. The faces of My poor little children, who come from broken homes, Light up not because of the money dealers on Wall Street, but because of the dedicated ones who serve the only decent meal of their day at school cafeterias. This is My Plan in action!

Seek first knowledge and truth. Let not the limitations of imposed beliefs and prevailing thought distract YOU from following YOUR own unique path. Still yourself and sense the inner, feeling state of resonance that lets you know when something is RIGHT or WRONG (truth or lie).

Be not afraid to speak out and challenge what you feel to be distorted or "spin-doctored" information. None of My Hosts mind in the least to be challenged--and would prefer that you did so more often than has been the case.

Again, My Hosts have infinite patience relative to anything you can conceive in the physical, and will not get upset with you. If the physical receiver becomes annoyed with you for doing so, then call them to task, for you are NOT addressing them! Or are you?

Learn the lesson that each day brings and seek always the greater "reality" (the one which adds the greatest clarity to any situation). Be quick to forgive those who err and you will find that others will likewise be quick to forgive you when you err. Look for newness in each day, and allow for the changes of course to be interjected into your consciousness. The very reason may be to get you back on the path you never knew you left.

Be at peace, little one, for all happens for a reason and all shall unfold in perfection. Just remember that the perfection I speak of is MY Viewpoint of Perfection and is not limited by the thinking of physical man. The greater the growth potential of any situation, the greater is the perfection of the situation. You shall all grow immensely in the coming years upon your orb!

Follow your own path and seek always clarification and balance. Cast not stones upon another and be quick to forgive those who still feel a need to cast stones at you. It is out of ignorance that these ones do such things. This same ignorance is why they have chosen to come into this experience at this time. When you show them that you need not get offended by their actions, you have helped show them a better way.

I am Aton, The One Light! I am the Spark of Life that animates your bodies and fires your souls. You are ALL a part of My Oneness. What you experience, so too do I experience.

Walk always with your head held high and your heart open in the expression of appreciation and love for all life, everywhere.

Blessings and Peace! Salu.

viking
Bumpety bump...
Old 01-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

shoots to the heart. excelent
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #7
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this! Great information and resonates so well, you are truly blessed.

Namaste
wilsonericq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Viking,

Please provide the link.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:03 PM   #9
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I think I bumped into it here Seashore ...

THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION

Number 27 ...

http://www.phoenixarchives.com/

Also you will find much more...

These Laws were given forth by God Aton, God of Light, and Creation and are also called The Laws of Balance.

A. The highest command of The Law of Creation is: Achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the Laws of the Creation.

B. The highest command of The Law of God is: You shall Honor God as the Ruler of the human races and follow His Laws for HE is the "King of Wisdom".

We attain spiritual perfection by learning and wisely following the Laws given forth by God and Creation. We learn through the Spirit of God within us how to live in harmony and balance with all of Creation.

The Laws are as follows:

1. You shall have no other gods than the Creator God before you and abide with the Laws of the Creation which encompasses all. Also known as the "Law of One".

2. You shall not make for yourselves idols and false images to worship as gods for therein you give power into the hands of evil.

3. You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, soul and being (you must love yourself as God and God as yourself).

4. You shall not use the name of God irreverently, nor use it to swear to a falsehood.

5. Remember God's "day" and keep it holy. (Every day is God's "day".)

6. You shall honor your mother and father.

7. You shall not murder your fellow man. (Killing to preserve your life or of your family is not murder)

8. You must not commit adultery.

9. You must not steal (materially or emotionally).

10. You must not covet or envy that which belongs to your neighbor.

11. You must not impose nor force your free-will upon the free-will of another. Also known as "The Law of Non-interference."

12. You must not judge others, but you must wisely judge all behavior and actions which are contrary to the Laws of God and The Creation.

13. As you sow, so shall you reap. Also called "The Law of Cause and Effect."

14. You must honor all commitments made in service to God, the Father, the One within.

15. You must obey the wisdom of God for the responsible and balanced procreation of your species.

16. You must do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Also called "The Golden Rule".

17. Evil (adversaries of God) must always wear a sign of their evilness. (By their fruits you shall know them).

18. You must not commit the act of slavery (physical or emotional) upon any human being of Creator God.

If you get stuck let me know...

viking
Old 01-20-2010, 04:01 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Excelent reading and a great reminder

Thanks for sharing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Folks ...

One thing I will say Truth always wins...

Even if it takes time to surface!

viking

Last edited by viking; 01-27-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:26 AM   #12
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent read...

Solution to the Authority Hoax: If it isn’t simple, it isn’t accurate.

Part 1

“Complicated” is a characteristic of either those who do not “know” or explanations by those who do not want us to “know”. “Simple” is always gentler, smoother, and more concise; ergo, more accurate.

Think of all the subjects which we consider to be complicated; rather, that we were told are complicated: medicine, law, religion, politics, banking, etc. Do we really need to know them? Do we even want them in our lives? They were designed for the purpose of controlling us, yet, we can be controlled only if we defer to those who claim to be able to interpret them and “simplify” them for us. From where did they get their information which allows them to know how to simplify complicated disciplines? Now, that’s a facer, isn’t it? It came from the “authorities” who told them that these subjects were complicated and needed interpretation by someone “in authority”. This is tantamount to “teachers teaching teachers teaching teachers.”

In other words, we were deliberately set-up to believe that there are things we must know, yet, can’t possibly know, unless some “authority” explains it all to us. So, those of us who fell for this “authority hoax” seek out doctors, attorneys, bankers, priests, etc. in order to tell us how to run our lives because all we know are the simple aspects of life: health, love, kindness, doing what we love to do and serving our fellow man whilst doing so. There is nothing complicated about those concepts. So, we have been invited to be dependent upon those who claim to know more about something about which we neither need nor want. Also, it evidences that we are continually being conned into believing the main myth – that we are separate; not only separate but also not equal to one another. Weren’t we all born “equal”?

Since I have already exposed the societal weapons of propaganda and control (medicine, law, religion, schooling, etc.), let’s take a look at the original, deliberate deception.

For years, I refused to use the Bible for legal purposes (or for any purpose) because I knew it had been so tampered with, re-written, and altered to suit the agenda of those in control. I continued to hear, “But it is THEIR law book.” I would respond, “Yes, it is THEIR law book, NOT mine.” I knew the entire book was propaganda, fiction and, therefore, inaccurate because it applied to “them”. It had nothing to do with me and I wasn’t about to compromise my integrity by shoving it in their faces any more than I would bring their statutes, laws, etc. to them, in order to support my position. None of it had anything to do with my principles. Why would I make use of or refer to anything that isn’t the “truth”?

further reading

http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/?p=75

viking
Old 01-27-2010, 10:50 AM   #13
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for this Viking, it has really helped me get back on track.

I have just so much trouble with all the commandments and I am really worried about that, I mean keeping them.

In Oz in a working class family we always heard some sort of word taking God's name in vain and when something goes wrong now and then I quickly say that myself.

I am worried I tell ya, but still thank you for this information.

I do pray though and have my favourite Archangel.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #14
viking
Avalon Senior Member

My pleasure Ellie...

Just keep praying for truth and ye shall find...

viking