Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-26-2008, 02:26 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Budd is my friend...these non whisky debunkersd!?lol.call toss 4464...

http://newsblaze.com/story/200812251.../topstory.html
Budd Hopkins a UFO researcher calls "True Believers"

Next time you do a hit piece be sure of what you are talking about. Go on YouTube take a look with your own eyes. We have people who have downloaded the entire mission tapes to get a few clips that tell the world this is true.

We have caught Astronauts sighting UFOs and talking about it using the term UFO's...we have objects that change directions...at 17,000 miles an hour. This is all from mission tapes not UFO hoaxers. What you have done is what most debunkers do.

You write as if you know about a subject but you really don't. You already made up your mind about this matter therefore it is not necessary to look at the evidence. If you do than you could have been objective which is the duty of all of us when we look at these things.

Budd Hopkins a UFO researcher calls "true believers" along with UFO people the debunkers, because they also have all the answers. Edgar Mitchell who walked on the moon Gordon Cooper who orbited the earth the defense minister from Canada and on and on and on. These are not hillbillies and they are not fools. When you come close to what these people have done come talk to me about hillbillies.

Joe Capp
UFO Media Matters
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:46 AM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Budd is my friend...these non whisky debunkersd!?lol.call toss 4464...

Can i truly say that Budd is a quality fellow!!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote