Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 11:35 AM   #1
Tuza

Default 60 Minutes program in Australia!

Well that just goes to show how blind our Aussie journalists are. On 60 Minutes program tonight showed Putin in a very bad light, but what really got me was the following. Remember a Russian KGB man who defected to England and then mysteriously died of some sort of radiation poisoning in hospital. Apparently they tracked this to a poisoned cup of tea he had in an English hotel. The Oz 60 minutes tracked down this Russian guy who was supposed to have been responsible and asked him through an intrepreter - "Why did you kill ............I forget the name of the defector". This Russian guy told the journalist - why don't you go and ask the British Prime Minister and the British Government? Of course the journalist just shrugged this off and said 'are you trying to say that you did not do this and are blaming it on the british ..... Again the russian said, I am telling you again go and ask them that question, I did not kill this man.

Many questions seem to arise from this, the whole program was geared towards putting a bad light on the Russians, a lot of misinformation and that the good guys were the ones in the west.

Why don't Oz 60 Minutes do an interview with Kerry and Bill and what they know. - Yeah right.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:44 AM   #2
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 60 Minutes program in Australia!

One thing that makes war possible is the absolute conviction, at the level of the masses that 'we' are good and 'they' are bad.

One thing that makes peace movements possible is the absolute conviction, at the level of some groups of people, that thy may suffer down the road, that all are good and 'we' only need to talk.

On the one hand, the mind is negatively polarized over a collective insecurity, and one the other hand the mind is positively polarized over a collective insecurity.

There is a certain amount of energy on the planet. All of it is accounted for. So, there can only be a certain amount of positive energy, that must have an equivalent of negative energy.

Where is the catch?
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:26 AM   #3
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

60 minutes sold out along time ago. It hasn't been a real current affairs show for at least 10 years. About 3 weeks ago they had a segment on alien contact and my partner told me at the time to come and watch it, so i did and just before it started i said to her this will be like eating fairy floss all sweet and fluffy but with no substance. And sure enough they end up talking to scientists in California about getting signals from other life forms
Unfortunatly it just shows how controled we are in this country and especialy by the mind numbing box

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRIST TO ALL
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:27 AM   #4
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious, isn't expecting accurate and impartial current affairs journalism from any of the commercial networks here a bit like expecting to be able to nail jelly to a tree?
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:41 AM   #5
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

i dont have the link here but in one of the many threads here there is a link to the david and kim show. they are interviewing about the actual aliens and stuff. if they can keep it up they can start getting it out in to the public arena. i have written in to them with stories about 9/11 asking them to bring this to light amongst the general public. i have actually written in to alot of news programs asking this. i think more people should do the same.
the speed that things are happening now probably would cancel out writing in to these programs. but any heads up to the sleeping masses we can give, is an opportunity for more people to live through what is to come.
here is just one piece of info i send off to editors and news shows.

"all humanity needs this to be broken into the mainstream media. it is up to all of us to see this issue take form into peoples lives.

http://www.projectcensored.org/top-s...war-on-terror/

go to this link and please pick this story up. i am sending it to as many news programs as i can.
thankyou."

All i can say is that i am trying to do my bit, to help the world.

Last edited by bennycog; 10-03-2008 at 10:48 AM.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:47 AM   #6
Tuza

I sent an email off to the 60 Minutes crew through their web site and told them what I thought of their journalism and then also told them to interview Bill and Kerry when they are here for the Nexus Conference. I also went on to say that they are probably not allowed to let the public know what is going on because of the powers that be and quoted, shame, shame, shame on you. Then I said to look at camelot by Bill and Kerry and then go to Avalon. Well at least I vented.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:15 AM   #7
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I sent an email off to the 60 Minutes crew through their web site and told them what I thought of their journalism and then also told them to interview Bill and Kerry when they are here for the Nexus Conference. I also went on to say that they are probably not allowed to let the public know what is going on because of the powers that be and quoted, shame, shame, shame on you. Then I said to look at camelot by Bill and Kerry and then go to Avalon. Well at least I vented.

hehe good job. though i think we need to approach them a little differently. look for something that for sure is concrete evidence. and send through to them. so they just cannot deny. "though they most likely will" we just have to hope it catches the right eyes.

just have to remember how you were when you approached all of this. they have to go through all that we went through if they are not awake.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:14 AM   #8
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
hehe good job. though i think we need to approach them a little differently. look for something that for sure is concrete evidence. and send through to them. so they just cannot deny. "though they most likely will" we just have to hope it catches the right eyes.

just have to remember how you were when you approached all of this. they have to go through all that we went through if they are not awake.

I used to work for an australian government Radio-Tv network . I know that is is totally under control of ASIO . The diet "they " feed the plebes is only superficial infotainement even the newspapers and private TV channels are integral part of the control system . Nobody ever tells the public about corruption in the highest places including the top of the judicicary infiltrated by the secret service . If people knew the extent of the rort , there would be a revolution .
In Australia the press only writes about corruption in Indonesia and Russia but never about the totally rigged Australian political system with spies everywhere starting from the ABC , the Universities , the Judiciary , the Police force , the politicians , the hospitals , the Hish schools , the medical centres and any government agancy . Australia today is a bastion of the
NWO and it has been thsi way for many decades . I would like to know that if TSHTF those underground bases scattered around are for the benefit of the population at large or the chosen few ?
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:45 AM   #9
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

thankyou enemyofnwo.
i knew within myself that was the way it was. i guess i have been just hoping to get someone's attention in the offices there or anything like that.
did you ever see anything attempted to be made public? would love to know your story

benny