Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 11:59 AM   #1
d3stined
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ahmadinejad: 'American empire' nearing its end

just came across this article on cnn... quite funny what he says...

"(CNN) -- In a blistering speech before the United Nations General Assembly, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad blamed "a few bullying powers" for creating the world's problems and said the "American empire in the world is reaching the end of its road."

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/me...ran/index.html

is the media trying to drop hints about the illuminati and signs of the future...
d3stined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:07 PM   #2
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Ahmadinejad: 'American empire' nearing its end

http://www.un.org/ga/63/generaldebate/pdf/iran_en.pdf

This is his speech. ALL of it.

Zjen

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:54 PM   #3
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Ahmadinejad is right.
Why America has the rights to have Nuclear Bombs and not other countries?

And the only country who has used Nuclear Bombs on a target up to now is the USA. So go figure out who is dangerous.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:20 PM   #4
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

He's coming from the next room to the kitchen. Same smell. http://zite.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/ahmadinejad.jpg
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:30 PM   #5
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

I read what he wrote and it is, for the most part, largely correct, yet it's because it happens to come from someone we've been conditioned to despise and associate with such words as 'evil' and 'terror' that he's reviled to the extent he is. Unfortunately for Bush, this man is much more intelligent, articulate, and well-spoken and does seem to have extremely valid points for the United States to contend with. Why is it that the United States and Israel can both hold other countries to standards to which they consider themselves exempt? Why is it that the United States can authorize, finance, and incite 'terrorism' in countries throughout the world (Cuba, Nicaraugua, Guatemala, Iran, Venezuela, just to name a few) and condemn other nations as terrorist or terrorist harboring nations? Why is it that it's ok for the US government to authorize the repression of grass roots movements overwhelmingly for peaceful and cohesive efforts through illegal means as they did through Federal program COINTELPRO? I would have a number of questions to ask my own country's administration before I would begin condemning those in another country- especially when we never know in who's favor the statements when translated ultimately tend to support.

Last edited by quetzalcoatl11; 09-24-2008 at 09:33 PM.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:16 AM   #6
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Could someone that speaks French confirm this article by Le Figaro.fr

Pyongyang is Helping Iran

Quote:
Nuclear Pyongyang is helping Iran
Tuesday, 23 September 2008

safavi_veinna_nulcear_300Le Figaro.fr - some North Korean experts are involved in developing nuclear missiles by the Iranian regime on a site that was previously not identified, said today in Vienna the group of exiled opposition National Council of Resistance Iran (NCRI).

"The number of North Korean experts visiting Iran for a few days or a few months to help develop nuclear warheads can be counted in tens," said Ali Safavi, a spokesman for the organization.

According to him, these experts intervene "for at least two years" on a secret military site in the Hemmat Khojar region, south-east of Tehran, where according to the NCRI seven companies are involved in the adaptation of ballistic missile medium-range Shahab-3 With nuclear warheads.

The NCRI said that based on sources "within the regime" presented satellite photos of the alleged site to the press, while the Board of Governors of the 'International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) met this week in the Austrian capital, Vienna.

"We handed these documents to the IAEA. We now put the challenge to inspect the site," said Safavi.

The UN agency, which seeks to establish whether Iran's nuclear program is strictly civilian, cannot however conduct an on-site inspection.

On September 22, the IAEA presented its members with documents and pictures suggesting that Iran had tried to modify the warhead of the Shahab-3 to accommodate a load.

-- ---------
Editor's note: The above text is a direct translation from French of the Le Figaro.fr.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:18 AM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
Ahmadinejad is right.
Why America has the rights to have Nuclear Bombs and not other countries?

And the only country who has used Nuclear Bombs on a target up to now is the USA. So go figure out who is dangerous.
Well the difference is America and most intelligent countries that have it would never use it(again), Iran has a religious Leader frothing at the mouth that can't wait to light up the world...
Old 09-25-2008, 02:31 AM   #8
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Well the difference is America and most intelligent countries that have it would never use it(again), Iran has a religious Leader frothing at the mouth that can't wait to light up the world...
You're clearly stuck in the idea that if you are in one of the following countries: America, Canada, England, Australia, etc, that you are automatically living in an "Intelligent" country as you say.
Anyway, keep thinking that, but your Governement got you by the gullies and coming from a Governement that bombed his own country in the Worldtrade Center, I would be worried what will happen to me in an "Intelligent" country as you say.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:38 AM   #9
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I've watched Ahmedinejad several times and I've never seen him express
rabid ideas about blowing up 'intelligent' people, quite the opposite.

In fact the only people talking about bombing anyone are the
so called 'intelligent' countries.

I'm not a fan of generalisations cooked in the kitchen of the media
whether it's about Muslims, Christians or Jews or anybody.

Both sides are engaged in a propaganda war. At one level anyway.

Cheers, Chris.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:57 AM   #10
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well you are still thinking the President is the Leader of Iran, he is just a puppet of the Ayasolla.

We all got to hear what he himself felt last week, and was stomped on hard, he had to come out and retract his statement...
Old 09-25-2008, 03:05 AM   #11
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

LAtimes

Quote:
Iran's supreme leader brushes aside recent overtures by top Iranian officials to Israeli citizens with statements that could inflame tensions.

TEHRAN -- Iran's highest authority lashed out against Israel on Friday with some of his harshest comments in recent memory about the Jewish state.

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who is Iran's top political and military figure, said his country's hostility to Israel extended beyond the government to the Israeli people as well. In saying so, he was brushing aside recent overtures by top Iranian officials to the Israeli public...
Old 09-25-2008, 03:05 AM   #12
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

I feel he is a lot more rational and logical than people give him credit for, much of what he says, if placed on another face such as a Western intellectual would have the beginnings of a best seller in the 'Current Events' section of your local bookstore. People have lost sight of what really matters in this world, it's not the politics, it's not the country which is more 'intelligent', and it's not about so-called 'democracy'. Behind every person is the message they send with their lives, in each interaction we further that message and throughout our lives this is always the loudest message which gets heard and remains long after we've departed this realm. I feel like when we examine anyone's message we need to get to the marrow of it and determine what we feel their intent to be. The current US administration certainly does not have the best intent of the American people envisioned among their top priorities, but people do not fault them for this and would rather fault a foreigner who picks up on this and calls it as it is? There is a large part of us that is completely mistrustful of our own ability to be rational beings, this makes us largely dependent upon others for our truths. It's time to start having a little more faith in our inner selves and a lot less credence and judgement of the outside world. Change begins here, let the loudest message you send to others be through the life you lead, leave a dark room a little brighter through your presence alone and when looking to be critical of another, pause first to see whether or not that fault exists within yourselves. "There is so much good in the worst of us, And so much bad in the best of us, it hardly behooves any of us To talk about the rest of us."
Old 09-25-2008, 03:15 AM   #13
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Cherrypicking can be fun Rocky but come on.

That's bush league man, bush league!

Full story here

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...tory?track=rss

And this is as skewed as they could make it.

Cheers, Chris.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:17 AM   #14
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
You're clearly stuck in the idea that if you are in one of the following countries: America, Canada, England, Australia, etc, that you are automatically living in an "Intelligent" country as you say.
Anyway, keep thinking that, but your Governement got you by the gullies and coming from a Governement that bombed his own country in the Worldtrade Center, I would be worried what will happen to me in an "Intelligent" country as you say.
Well Bill,

We still have the freedom to speak our mind in this country, we can openly talk about conspiracy theories, we can still talk about being ****** off enough to start a revolt...

In Iran over the last 2 months, over 500 people have been put to death for doing the same...

As long as I have freedoms, I will still say God Bless America...

and I believe it in my heart that he has...

Remember, you are in Canada and your rights are "Granted by Royalty" they can be taken away in a moment and you can't say a word...

We have the God given right to Freedom, that is the difference...

We have Presidents that set the rules, and the next one can come in and change them with a signature.

Have you seen the trailer for the new movie "W" how many countries allow that type of a comedy to be done about a leader while they are still in office?
Old 09-25-2008, 04:02 AM   #15
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Rocky shores, this is the same patriotic ignorance that you are sprucking here ,that has got the once great nation of U.S.A into mess that it's in today. I reackon i could speak for alot of the people on this planet (other than 80% of the American public who are still asleep) that we have watched and listened to the political B.S that comes from the whitehouse for the past 40 years and quite frankly we are getting a little tired of it. Does Korea, Veitnam, Iraq 1 & 2 not to mention Oaklahoma world trade centre bombing and 911 mean anything to you ? I think you need to do a little bit of study on your own country's antics and i don't mean watching the ILLUMINATI CONTROLED MEDIA. I suggest that you start watching a few interveiws on the PROJECT CAMELOT site and who knows you may start to wake up. Few i'm glad i got that off my chest! Please just remember we are all one with the creator and that to me means we are all one on this planet.

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRIST LIGHT TO YOU ALL.
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:06 AM   #16
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

LOL...

Bush knew nothing of 911 but the queen did...

You want to get down to the truth... dig a little deeper
Old 09-25-2008, 04:27 AM   #17
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

The Queen put the Ayatollah's in place to rule Iran...

Carefully orchestrated everything over the last 30-40 years to lead up to this point...

Who do you think has the power to crush America's economy with a sneeze?
Old 09-25-2008, 06:49 AM   #18
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Ahmadinejad: 'American empire' nearing its end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
LOL...

Bush knew nothing of 911 but the queen did...

You want to get down to the truth... dig a little deeper
Rocky did you know that Bush has "royal blood" in him? Actually Bush is quite proud of that fact...allows him to "strut" his Stuff! Do some research on his background and you'll find the material.

Being a "blueblood" Bush knew what was going down on 9-11...thats why he was in that elementary school reading to the schoolchildren about "pet goats"...and kept reading even though his Aide was whispering in his ear as the jets hit the World Trade Ctre. towers.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Kick at the Darkness until it bleeds Daylight...Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:35 PM   #19
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
Rocky did you know that Bush has "royal blood" in him? Actually Bush is quite proud of that fact...allows him to "strut" his Stuff! Do some research on his background and you'll find the material.

Being a "blueblood" Bush knew what was going down on 9-11...thats why he was in that elementary school reading to the schoolchildren about "pet goats"...and kept reading even though his Aide was whispering in his ear as the jets hit the World Trade Ctre. towers.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Kick at the Darkness until it bleeds Daylight...Bruce Cockburn
naaa, I've looked in his head to see what he knew, he was clueless...

spin it however you want, but I go right to the source to confirm what I'm sharing...

The aid didn't whisper in his ear until after the first plane crashed into the World trade center.

and by the way, he's tired, he doesn't want to be leader after this term, he's ready to head back to his ranch.

The big question is, will those in power allow him to walk away?
Old 09-25-2008, 04:14 PM   #20
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Rocky,

I know you love your country, and you are proud of it.
This is good because this is patriotism.

But you must be able to see further than that and agree on the fact that those people in power in your Country, don't like you and they do not love their people.
So you must agree on the fact that those people in power in America are criminals because they agreed to kill americans to justify their need to enter and invade Irak. So they don't care about americans that's why I would like to see in you an urge to kick those people in power in America.

For Example, concerning my Country of origin, I am not shy to say that my Governement is controlled by a big group of thieves who need to be killed because they never do anything good to their citizens and they keep stealing project funds. Which means we need new and fresh people who have a good will.
And this applies to your Country also, USA.

Last edited by bill7907; 09-25-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:51 PM   #21
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Rocky,
We are one phone call away from seeing martial law. The next president will be a democrat and he will not change anything either. They swayed us to hate republicans and now voters are feeling like they can make a difference. The only place anybody is free right now is in our minds "hopefully," and maybe up in the mountains somewhere. If you really think that G.W. had no knowlege of 9-11 you are sadley mistaken; his brother was incharge of security for the towers and they didnt collapse because of an airplane. You really should research before you try to argue with people about this subject, especially with people on this fourm.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:45 PM   #22
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

House GOP Revolts Against Cheney
link

Quote:
House Republicans rose up en masse against their vice president on Tuesday...
so as for your question, I see those who have been manipulating our country as Traitors that deserve to be tried...

Many of our Military had no idea they were under guidance of a different Nation and that is what I want to come out in the trials...

Keep dragging the chain of command forward, and yes Henry, for those of you who were pilots guiding a plane into the Trade centers need to be put on the stand so the world can finally see the heart of this evil.

When all of you realize that America has been manipulated by the queen, all of you will stand with me when I say it is time for a tea party...

You can manipulate us, you can hurt us, but you will never "own" us...

I will never bow down to the Queen, I am an American and will stay one until my dying breath...
Old 09-25-2008, 06:48 PM   #23
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Rocky,
You really should research before you try to argue with people about this subject, especially with people on this fourm.
ahh so you are telling me anyone with an opinion other than yours does not deserve to speak?

Fine, I'm done with this subject...
Old 09-25-2008, 07:12 PM   #24
JASI
Avalon Senior Member

The problem I have with Irans president is the fact that he has held meetings trying to dispute that the holocaust even happened. Anybody remember David Duke? Look him up if you don't but, his presence at the meeting tells me all I need to know about Irans president and quite frankly, the peace he speaks about sounds good as long as you follow his rules, thanks but no thanks.
JASI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:54 PM   #25
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Well if that is the only problem you have with Ahmadinejad you would also have to take it up with many other accredited scholars who also have questioned not the veracity of whether the holocaust happened, but the figures themselves or numbers of deaths reported. If you do a little more research you'll find the Ahmadinejad never disputed that these events occurred, but rather the extent to which they had occurred as a way of bringing attention to the fact that it has since been used as the premier excuse for apologists to succumb to allowing the invasions of occupied territories and other human rights atrocities. Until recently (although it still happens far more often that we'd like to imagine) blanket rejection of scrutiny brought to bear on Israel's questionable tactics and policies is often upheld by simply utilizing a broad and sweeping 'Anti-Semitic' label which naturally draws the outrage and ire of the general, misinformed, public. If this doesn't do the trick, one is naturally presumed (largely by Western media and it's constituents) to be in league with, or a supporter of, terrorists and/or terrorism.

Last edited by quetzalcoatl11; 09-25-2008 at 08:56 PM.