Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 12:27 AM   #51
historycircus

Default Re: David Wilcock's Forum is Censored

Never trust a censor - thier efforts at such are designed to streamline thought, to avoid those areas of discussion that pose a problem to thier own propositions. I am actually scared to hear someone here say "trust the censor." I beg you, as fellow human being, always question censors.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:33 AM   #52
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
Listen

Divinecosmos.com is david's site. If he feels that censorship is the way to go then maybe we should trust him, he has an awesome track record and maybe he is tapped in somewhat more than we think. Divinecosmos is the creative energies of Mr wilcock and who are we to judge him on HIS creativity.

If people do not like this idea then do not visit his site. Accept david for who he is ( yes-he is still in the body and will exhibit behaviors ) and think maybe he is censoring it for US.
Good post, 333mark333.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #53
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Never trust a censor - thier efforts at such are designed to streamline thought, to avoid those areas of discussion that pose a problem to thier own propositions. I am actually scared to hear someone here say "trust the censor." I beg you, as fellow human being, always question censors.
The question is do you trust David ?

Streamline thought-Exactly. If David believes in David then he will want his truth to be told. Why give a false path???
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:43 AM   #54
Mystica
Avalon Senior Member

One has to wonder why someone would put up a forum for people to share their thoughts - then attempt to control the discussion and censor ideas the owner doesn't agree with.

Yes, it is his forum and yes, people can choose to leave. However, the practice brings the owner's true intentions into question.
Mystica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:46 AM   #55
historycircus

Quote:
Why give a false path???
With this question, you mean, "why would David give a false path?"

You left his name out, but that is what you mean with the question.

Why David would give a false path, if that circumstance is real, is a question that I cannot answer. Let me just say, right here right now, I do not think David is pushing what he knows to be a "false" path.

But, technically, you asked, "why give a false path?" This is generic, not person specific, so I will attempt to give an answer. One could choose to mislead another for monetary reasons. One could choose to mislead another for sexual reasons. One could even mislead another out of love (consider those "white" lies we all tell). As I think of it some more, I don't have any answers for even the generic.

Forgive me, and I love you all.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:49 AM   #56
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica View Post
One has to wonder why someone would put up a forum for people to share their thoughts - then attempt to control the discussion and censor ideas the owner doesn't agree with.

Yes, it is his forum and yes, people can choose to leave. However, the practice brings the owner's true intentions into question.

Well i am sure that David is not the only moderator! others may have their own issues.

Maybe his intentions are that he cares about our Development, and a hard line is what is needed? We can discuss this all night-david only knows why.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:59 AM   #57
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i dont really take what anyone says as 100% gospel truth, i like to listen to all arguments ,facts and veiws then form my own composite veiw of reality. deagle is too scary for some even though he doesnt tell us the worst of it because he believes we cant handle it and i find wilcock an amazig researcher and spiritual intuitive but perhaps sometimes overly positive. i like the middle way.. keep is balanced.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:07 AM   #58
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica View Post

Look at all the BS you get here, in this forum !!!!
( Humbly, i must admit i could fit well in this, though it depends of the point of view )

Seriously, i think they are just trying to keep the quality of discussion high.
On the other hand, i find, difficult to believe Obama isn't in the PTBs bed, and i can understand people's rantings about David's peculiar site rules.

salute.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:17 AM   #59
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

After seeing this thread i felt i should post. I wasn't going to say anything even though it was eating at me a little.

I too like most of what David has to share. But he is incorrect about what he said about DRUNVALO MELCHEZEDEK. I know Drunvalo fairly well, for i'm a facilitator for the MerKaBa mediation the way Drunvalo teaches it ... there are many many other ways but i tend to resinate with the way Dru teaches it.

David said that Dru put in his book that in 72 some was supposed to happen and never did. WELL THAT IS SILLY and just not true since Drunvalo's first book didn't come out until 99'. I have Drunvalo on video explaining what did happen in 72 and it was HUGE. Its way to detailed to get into here but on one of David's phone calls to Kerry and Bill he says this about Dru and its just so far off the truth.

SO I TOO have to say .... hey what's the deal here?!?!?

See i feel HUGE amazing possibilities and people like Drunvalo Melchizedek, St. Germain, Sheldon Nidle, Greg Bradan, Tom Kenyon, Even David Icke .... they all say amazing possiblilities are at our fingertips and to be in balance stay focused on possitive out comes. AND SO BE IT. Anything with a negiative vibe just no longer can exist in the higher planes ... the higher dimension and lets face it here folks ... WE ARE GOING THROUGH A PLANETARY ASCENSION!! TOGETHER ... weeeeeeeee

TO A RIse In COnsciouness
with much,
love, light and laughter
SC
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:20 AM   #60
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus-pUnK View Post
Look at all the BS you get here, in this forum !!!!
( Humbly, i must admit i could fit well in this, though it depends of the point of view )

Seriously, i think they are just trying to keep the quality of discussion high.
On the other hand, i find, difficult to believe Obama isn't in the PTBs bed, and i can understand people's rantings about David's peculiar site rules.

salute.
I can understand the rantings and the Obama issue is puzzling me. Maybe Obama will change when he is in power ( DNA ), imo he is still a front for the Illuminati.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:33 AM   #61
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Chi View Post
After seeing this thread i felt i should post. I wasn't going to say anything even though it was eating at me a little.

I too like most of what David has to share. But he is incorrect about what he said about DRUNVALO MELCHEZEDEK.

Sorry Dude, MELCHEZEDEK is very likely an agent of the PTBs.

salute.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:38 AM   #62
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Chi View Post

I too like most of what David has to share. But he is incorrect about what he said about DRUNVALO MELCHEZEDEK. I know Drunvalo fairly well, for i'm a facilitator for the MerKaBa mediation the way Drunvalo teaches it ... there are many many other ways but i tend to resinate with the way Dru teaches it.

David said that Dru put in his book that in 72 some was supposed to happen and never did. WELL THAT IS SILLY and just not true since Drunvalo's first book didn't come out until 99'. I have Drunvalo on video explaining what did happen in 72 and it was HUGE. Its way to detailed to get into here but on one of David's phone calls to Kerry and Bill he says this about Dru and its just so far off the truth.

SO I TOO have to say .... hey what's the deal here?!?!?SC

If I have learned anything from Avalon, it is that negativity is something that, at the very least, we must overcome; but at the very worst, we must understand.

And, you ask the question. Which means you care. Which means you already are ahead in the great game.

Last edited by historycircus; 10-12-2008 at 01:53 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:43 AM   #63
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And, you ask the question. Which means you care. Which means you already are ahead in the great game.
Oh yeah... FAR, FAR ahead in the great game....
Old 10-12-2008, 04:51 AM   #64
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The question is do you trust David ?
I have a very hard time trusting anyone who endorses Obama.
More so when all posts are deleted that merely question Obama and his entegrity.
Backing his views up with some facts would be the honest way to go. But since
Obama is New Whirled Order all they way I guess they at Divine Cosmos know the
futility in even trying that.

Wilcock does come up with lots of interesting information otherwise however.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:49 AM   #65
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Let me just first say this (before anyone begins the "angry circus" chant), I, and dear god, I do, truly, with all positivity and goodness, mean absolutely NO DISRESPECT to you as an individual in any shape, form, or fashion. No disrespect. I am not trying to provoke you, or inject any negativity in any form to this discussion.

You are wrong jaby, about the the rehetoricism and sarcasm you percieved in the question. It is a straightforward question, designed to elicit, what I hope would be, a straightforward answer. Nothing more, nothing less.

I will add this, however, since this is an issue that inspires you to empassioned expression (if you don't like the tone of this question, I suggest you take it up with Socrates - for it is ultimately his question): What is it about yourself that, when confronted with what you percieve to be an affront to either Wilcock's spiel or his honor, promts you to express passion.

When you answer that question truthfully, even if you keep it to yourself, there is nothing that anyone could say or do, especially myself, to keep you from discovering truth.
Peace and extreme love to you,
The HistoryCircus
No there is nothing you or anyone else could do, or say that, that could
keep me from discovering the truth.

I didn't think my defence of David was particularly that passionate...and
I didn't hold back from saying that I was disappointed about his stance on
October 14 + + +.

It is the woman and the mother, in me that wishes to protect him from
un-necessary disrespect and attack.

The goddess in me that wishes to shield him.

You want passion....cop this....." I love David, he was my introduction to Project Camelot, the things he related blew my mind. I watched his 4 part
video, I watched his face for hours (during the interviews) and I trusted him. He helped to educate me, he fired my being, I was bowled over at the work he is doing....he touched me. I liked him. My head was in a whirl processing everything he said and talked about. He was a launch pad for me, as I then
went on to the 'Disclosure Project'...and all the other P. Camelot interviews.
And now I am changed. I have learnt so much in the last few months. I
have shed a skin, like the snake/serpent, I am reborn."

PS. But David, like all of us, is allowed to make errors of judgement.
We look inside ourselves to feel the resonance of ANYONE's words.
It isn't good to throw the baby out with the bath-water.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:58 AM   #66
narain
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveling John View Post
On the dvinecosmos forum I cannot find any references to October 14th. I've tried twice to start a new thread on the subject and it isn't visible after two days. I don't know who moderates David's forums, but it's a very strange phenomenon, especially considering that David Wilcock has publicly dismissed the event and subsequently the credibility of the channeler.
strange!
i thought too...the first thing it occured to me is that he is been silenced/bought.
However i like him...his logics are just good...but sometimes he slips the topics....
i did not like him asking bill and kerry to charge the viewers of their website...
narain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:30 PM   #67
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

I am alwo a fan of David Wilcock. I have read his books and gone through the RA material as he has re-composed it on his sight. I have had a number of postings sensured and I have never been able to get a handle on what is permitted and what is not. for example they won't post anything even though it is supportive of Deloris Cannons work - which compliments a lot of the Ra material. The reply I get is that they are restrictive of channeled material- its just the fact that this is not channeled material. Don't even think that the entire site is built on channeled material. My last post to the sensuring moderator is that I think they are beginning to behave as a religion and there is an orthodoxy about the entire thing. If it isnt glorifying to david and his show, its not interesting. Well what goes up must come down.
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #68
Whitewolf

Quote:

Divinecosmos.com is david's site. If he feels that censorship is the way to go then maybe we should trust him
Sounds very much like something a cult follower would say.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:50 PM   #69
Josef Stubler
Avalon Senior Member

Listen

Divinecosmos.com is david's site. If he feels that censorship is the way to go then maybe we should trust him, he has an awesome track record and maybe he is tapped in somewhat more than we think. Divinecosmos is the creative energies of Mr wilcock and who are we to judge him on HIS creativity.

If people do not like this idea then do not visit his site. Accept david for who he is ( yes-he is still in the body and will exhibit behaviors ) and think maybe he is censoring it for US.

Mark --- I could not have said it better myself ... Thanks!
Josef Stubler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:32 AM   #70
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

The people in this field of research ought to avoid casting doubt on the work of others in general I would say. Stick to the facts and your own conclusions and make neutral comments if asked in an interview.
David's got this ego...and so what, he's imperfect and human like the rest of us. I don't knock him for his protective coating-I'm sure he needs it. A guy like David was probably picked on in his youth by more rough-and-tumble types, now he's well known and respected and according to him hated with a passion by some for no apparent reason. All that attention for a wallflower has got to be a struggle, and he seems to be dealing ok-but what do I know?

I draw these conclusions from his touchy defensiveness displayed in interviews and his tales of woe regarding the attention. Temperment in this field is unseemly, leave that to the pop stars. Carry your burden with grace.

(I think his message is a good one and love his interviews and writing so this is a completely unnecessary critique of his persona.)

But he better get his facts straight if he does feel it's necessary to cast doubt on another teacher/researcher. Drunvalo is someone with whom I feel a powerful connection. David, yeah, him to an extent, a great extent actually however, he seems a little immature at times. I'd like to see these boys get along.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:44 AM   #71
Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Cebele, they do get cocky all those boys that need to be listened to. Aren't we all a bit pscychic anyways? I am and I am not guided by Davids little talent contest in the least. I actually think it is funny. Why is it that men must be center at all times? Ha!!!
Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:47 AM   #72
Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

And pilot- loving others has nothing to do with leading the sheep to the slaughter just because u got beat up in elementary school!
Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:19 AM   #73
shokdee
Avalon Senior Member

I used to like David's style and info, so I joined his forum. But since then my opinion of him has nosedived and keeps dropping, so I never got around to posting anything in his forum. Just as well as I assume it would have been censored since my comments wouldn't have been of the "Oh David you are so amazing, thank you" but more, "In this article you say xyz but this doesn't add up because of ..." E.g. he said, the global economy is a self organizing system and like a pile of sand that blah blah blah" and I would have pointed out that the FED was a privately owned bank, stock markets are manipulated, the DOW is a fake measure, and so on. Once I nearly fell of my chair listening to one of his "readings" where he does some deep breathing, then says "This is RA" He channels RA??? Well "RA" then goes on to talk about how movies can be important sources of spreading the word (interesting since David had just prior to channeling "RA" been talking about his upcoming movie) and how sexual orientation isn't important (Hhmm, interesting that too) and so on, more mundane hum drum topics. Seemed to me that "RA" and David were one and the same.
shokdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:56 AM   #74
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

If you post anything that contradicts his ideas or work he won't sell his books so of course he's gonna censor people that do have different ideas.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:33 AM   #75
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: David Wilcock's Forum is Censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
honestly, i really enjoy wilcock and his lectures etc...
on the other hand...i feel that he is a little bit too cocky...
i have listened to almost all of his audio and video interviews, and his attitude seems a little aggressive and cocky if you ask me...its just my opinion..
IMHO:Counter-INTEL, but does have the "nice-guy" archetype down very well and of course everyone loves hearing positive messages.

love
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10-14-2008, blossom goodchild, david wilcock, divine cosmos